• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fluffy Magical Princess Desu School S**t

Rival boys' school for princes?

• Yes! Battle of the sexes, double the fun!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, princesses only!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh I had to shelve it for like a week or two while I did stuff IRL but once I'm home (I had to pay campus a visit this morning) I'm gonna dig up more files and start setting up the school and classes and stuff.

I was up pretty late, trying to photoshop a banner for funsies. The name "Fluffy Magical Princess Academy" is so long though... I might make a bigass banner that just says "F.M.P.A." and leave it at that, lol!!

In fact, if we add more ridiculous stuff to the title, we could have a ridiculous initialism going!

welian said:
ridiculous initialism
Fluffy Magical Princess Academy

Fluffy Magical Princess Academy and Superior Finishing School for Shining Heroic Princes: The RP.

F.M.P.A. & S.F.S.S.H.P: The RP.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atom said:
This conversation never happened....
classified.gif

I kinda wanna throttle Giyari for possibly single-handedly reviving rainbow text.

Not sure what's worse... the fact that I just ate a box of raisins and discovered it was full of ants.... afterwards....... or the fact that I didn't really give a shit and just gulped down some water a minute later....

Atom said:
Not sure what's worse... the fact that I just ate a box of raisins and discovered it was full of ants.... afterwards....... or the fact that I didn't really give a shit and just gulped down some water a minute later....
Extra protein, just roll with it.

My brother used to tell me that all the time lol I would always tell him,"fine then you eat them".

Just some extra fiber. Some protein. Probably some vitamins to. Bugs are healthy for you, it's just that no one really wants to eat them around here. And the ever powerful and delicious taste of raisins probably blocked out the bland and most likely disgusting taste of ants.

Christ, you losers. Alright, which one of you is going to be the Bug Princess?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back