• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fluffy Magical Princess Desu School S**t

Rival boys' school for princes?

• Yes! Battle of the sexes, double the fun!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, princesses only!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@xX AeRo Girl Xx

Yes, there's room to join

@Unknown Sanity

I am literally sitting on hotel sofa with my boyfriend and a pile of textbooks. This is going to be a few days coming, but I'll find the profile template in a bit. You'll need the basics, name, gender, age, personality, the most friggin weaboo-ass moe-moe-desu picture you can find...

welian said:
@xX AeRo Girl Xx
Yes, there's room to join

@Unknown Sanity

I am literally sitting on hotel sofa with my boyfriend and a pile of textbooks. This is going to be a few days coming, but I'll find the profile template in a bit. You'll need the basics, name, gender, age, personality, the most friggin weaboo-ass moe-moe-desu picture you can find...
Tell him I randomly said hi!!!!!

Challenge accepted.

Thought+this+was+relevant+to+all+the+tumblr+ninnys+who+_ffccfe98e6dc19398878a1d462e342ea.jpg

welian said:
Did ya'll see my table?
I did yes :3 Looks like all kinds of fun. I'll send over the info I have to make sure it's ll still applicable

Applicable, such a weird word.

A hundred and thirteen people have looked at this godawful thread....

To be fair, not many of us really knew each other in the first place. (AKA I do not know any of you people who are you where am I and why does it smell like congratulatory crab cakes in here)

-is hugged by an tsundere, then checks if any of his body parts are bruised- Hello Angel.
200_s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been listening to Waltzes for the last... 2 hours, in preparation for this thing

Homage said:
Hey Welian I'm actually curious: Is this an actual thing now because I'm emotionally invested.
This is an actual thing. I have an old partial class list.

That's right. Classes.

This shit is going to be organized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back