• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fluffy Magical Princess Desu School S**t

Rival boys' school for princes?

• Yes! Battle of the sexes, double the fun!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, princesses only!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm wondering if I should push this right into magical girl/boy territory too.

EDIT: There's going to be a dragon.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think full magical girl/boy territory might be a bit much, but I do think taking bits and pieces from it isn't a bad thing.

"A ruler must know how to protect their kingdom! Here's a sceptre/sword, there's an inscription on the hilt, give it a read....."

Cue ribbons, epaulettes, shiny studs, bows, and frills.

"Good, these are 'battle costumes'. Now hit that target. Welcome to Physical Education."

Chikyuu-Love-1-7.jpg

Okay, okay. Have you ever seen Madoka Magica, or Sailor Moon, or Cardcaptor Sakura, or shown above Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love!.

those are "Magical girl/boy" anime series, and they involve girls and boys with magical powers doing battle, in a cute manner.

Giyari said:
Okay, okay. Have you ever seen Madoka Magica, or Sailor Moon, or Cardcaptor Sakura, or shown above Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Love!.
those are "Magical girl/boy" anime series, and they involve girls and boys with magical powers doing battle, in a cute manner.
No. But I get the jist now.

Costumes, idiotic transformation sequences, weird usually useless enemies (or tentacle monsters...), "CALLING OUT YOUR ATTACKS TO MAKE THEM STRONGER!" Oh, cute sidekick/mascot!

Fuck... Bleach is a Magical Girl show....

The manly part of me says I have not watched this Madoka Magica. But the over whelmingly larger anime freak side of me says yes, yes I have.

Homage said:
Madoka Magica is such a cute anime. I mean look at this little guy:
[REDACTED]

It's adorable.
Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back