• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fluffy Magical Princess Desu School S**t

Rival boys' school for princes?

• Yes! Battle of the sexes, double the fun!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, princesses only!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

welian

#BlackLivesMatter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If you read that title and still clicked, then may God have mercy on your soul.

Anyways, while going through some old roleplay files, I found an outline for a magical school roleplay where all the students were princesses learning how to be queens. Everything was pink and sparkly and silly.

Casual roleplay, just a paragraph or two per post. Anime pictures. No real plot. Actual quote from the original interest check on another site:

So, on a whim, I decided I'd like to make some sort of light-hearted fantasy princess academy/charm school type roleplay - so if you're looking for a dramatic, well-thought out story that "could TOTALLY be published!" you are barking so far up the wrong tree that you are yapping at a cactus. This roleplay will be the shenanigans-based trashy summer fun of Barton Town kind of RP that might not even make it to page 5 but that's okay because the number one priority is fun.

[...]

Plot? That's where you peeps come in. So there's 16 girls, all probably between 13 and 21, living in a temple/mansion sort of building together, and they've all been sent there because for one reason or another they're a little rough around the edges and need to be polished to a shine before they can go home and rule their homelands like the kickass princesses they're gonna be. Anything further than that is user suggestion, and as a user, I suggest pirates.

Because why not.

If you happen to follow me, you'll know that I've been busy with IRL stuff and I probably wouldn't be able to actually make the thread for another two weeks, but in the meantime... any takers?

Character Slots
Florealis Academy for Elegant Young Ladies (FAEYL)
Faculty
Headmistress Librarian Nurse Counselor
Teacher Teacher Teacher Teacher
Students
Student (Snowdrop) Student (Hyacinth) Student (Lily) Student (Chrysanthemum)

Baron Arboreor Leroy's School for Royal Boys and Gentlemen (BALSRBG)
Faculty
Headmistress Librarian Nurse Counselor
Teacher Teacher Teacher Teacher
Students
Student (Laurel) Student (Hazel) Student (Cypress) Student (Blackthorn)

Ring of Greed
Ship: The Bloody Siren
Captain First Mate Gunner Engineer
Pirate Pirate Pirate Pirate
Rough Profile Skeleton
  • Character name
  • Eye color
  • Hair color
  • Height and build
  • Brief written description of appearance
  • Skills (up to five entries, including magical skills)
  • House
  • Personality
  • History
  • Theme song
  • Username

UPDATE 2: There will be two IC tabs, one for the girl's school, and one for the boy's school. Like the girl's school, the boy's school will be divided into four houses as well. They'll basically be mirror images of each other. There's also going to be a neighborhood dragon.

UPDATE 3: The opposing schools have been named. Also, slots are now available for the air pirate. A mishmash of a plot will be up soon. I'm not declaring each exact slot on the pirate crew, since they're a small group and I want you guys to have room to decide what you want to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
enthusiasm.gif

I'm in.

The original setting was an island but I'm bored of islands so I'm considering mountains, but now I'm trying to figure out how there can be pirates in the mountains, so I guess if we have pirates they're going to be air pirates.

I mean..... This was gonna be fantasy but I guess I could try to write in magical space pirates? alien pirates? moon bandits?

I say air pirates would be cool enough imo, space pirates might remove from the meagre weak as shit setting :P

It's not meta till we have a character with pink hair.

[QUOTE="Colgate Minuette]M.O.G.

[/QUOTE]
..... I don't get the joke. D:

[QUOTE="Colgate Minuette]Mother of god. ^^

[/QUOTE]
You rang?

I am at your beck and call. I shall do whatever you wish, My Lady. But it has to come after I get dinner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back