• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fluffy Magical Princess Desu School S**t

Rival boys' school for princes?

• Yes! Battle of the sexes, double the fun!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, princesses only!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Aha! Nice. Well, here's what might be the most famous waltz of all time.

[media]

[/media]

I don't get alerts fkr two days *grumble stupid alert system braking grumble gives it a kick for good measure*

I've noticed that with Chrome, if you reopen "recent tabs" when you log on to your computer, that the notifications don't update at all, it's like the page is frozen.

That first gif.

WrLl6wn.gif

On the one hand this seems like a very interesting and fun RP.

On the other hand I fear that my own sanity will start fading away if I get way too involved with it.

3ff.gif

Tough choice, tough choice...

[QUOTE="Broken-Angel]Y'all are really bored today, ain't you lol

[/QUOTE]
Well considering it is my summer break, and my parents are making me memorize a page of a book. That is not a exaggeration at all... yeah I am bored

I've spent two days out in the sun, my shoulders will be peeling for a while...

Heh, reminds me of my time in New York. I looked like a tomatoe the whole week I was there. Didn't feel a thing though. The peeling, however, was real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back