• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fluffy Magical Princess Desu School S**t

Rival boys' school for princes?

• Yes! Battle of the sexes, double the fun!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, princesses only!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
For anyone interested, I will be on Teamspeak in a few minutes in a channel for this RP while I work on stuff. You're welcome - encouraged, really - to join me.

900ced669bfff184f1346a93c803fd45.png

Ubutt

Uhm, can everyone stop for a minute and just appreciate the fact that the thread named "Fluffy magical princess desu school" has already gotten to its 33rd page?

I am a fucking MASTER of school RPs, okay? I ran one for like, three years.

"I will be super creative and maybe write a 3 paragraphs for my first post... Then watch as somebody that has been roleplaying longer than I have been alive, types a novel," Me in Tabatalk

Can my character follow the rules so closely he breaks them?

Hunnyhelp said:
"I will be super creative and maybe write a 3 paragraphs for my first post... Then watch as somebody that has been roleplaying longer than I have been alive, types a novel," Me in Tabatalk

Can my character follow the rules so closely he breaks them?
Novels are lame. I'm gonna write an epic instead.

A-10 Warthog will be what I arrive at school with every day.

|WORK IN PROGRESS|WIP|WORK IN PROGRESS|

tumblr_mkz328HtQL1s9naxao1_500.png

Cale Enreis Brygel

• Character name:

Eye color:

Hair color:

Username: Malphaestus

Miqo%27te.full.1888068.jpg

Elise Claire LeBraux

• Character name:

Eye color:

Hair color:

Username:
Malphaestus

Last edited by a moderator:
Allllllrighty. Here's what I have. Keep in mind these are old characters, changes may have to happen one the RP is posted and I know the new setting.

Image: http://postimg.org/image/uajoopz77/

Name: Nushaba DeSykes "Flametongue Nash"

Gender/sexuality: Female/Unknown

Height/Weight: 5'5" 129lb

Hair colour/Eye colour: White/Red

Skills: Very adept at magic, Nash has been blessed with strong blood. While she's a bit rough around the edges, Nash is expected to surpass her teachers, and even her father in the skills of mana weaving. This and her tendency to be harsh with her words earned her her nickname, of which she is rather proud of.

Bio: The child of an Old Blood family that rule over lands far to the west seas, Nash was brought up surrounded by tradition, honour, magic, and "stuffy ancient rules". She was supposed to take over rule from her father, a benevolent mage king that has ruled since his rebellion a century ago. He himself knows he's relic of a bygone era, at an age close to two centuries he's no longer in touch with his people.

Nash didn't grow to be the heir he expected her to be, in an attempt to make her realise she has to accept the responsibilities of ruling, he has sent her to finishing school to learn that there is more to ruling than simply being in charge.

Personality: Just like the magic she was brought up with, Nash is fiery, temperamental, potentially harmful, and potentially brilliant. In the wrong hands she's uncontrollable and unpredictable and liable to blow up in your face, but with the right touch and guidance, there's a wonder waiting to be uncovered.

Quite the tear-away, Nash would prefer to do nothing more than to hang out, fight, and joke around with the local kids. she has no interest in ruling, and even less interest in being a prim and proper princess, of which it's most apparent in her refusal to wear dresses and her rough language.

Theme: [media]
[/media]
Image:[/b] http://postimg.org/image/96msk994j/

Name:[/b] Charlotte Vorbiev

Gender/sexuality:[/b] Female/Homosexual

Height/Weight:[/b] 5'8"/141lb

Hair colour/Eye colour:[/b] Blonde hair/Green eyes

Bio:[/b] From the lands of Alfurasva, charlotte was the third child of House Vorbiev. She was never going to end up ruling, not unless something tragic happened, but was brought up the same way as her sisters none the less, and over the years became the very meaning of the word lady, although Charlotte's father never wed her off, despite some convincing offers.

Charlotte received an invite from the school asking for her services. As the third child was unlikely to become ruler, with an older sister to rule and another to run politics, the school wanted charlotte to come teach for them. Her knowledge of etiquette and traditions plus her ambitious and strong personality made her the perfect candidate for teaching.

Personality:[/b] Charlotte has the perfect appearances and mannerisms of someone with royal blood, someone who you would suspect is able to entertain and converse with even the most traditional of people. Her ability to keep almost anyone in good spirits is something to behold, a truly skilled person in conversation. However there is more to Charlotte than is at first obvious.

The etiquette and tradition she so gracefully exudes is only one side of the coin, the other side is something very different. Like the clothes she is most often seen in, Charlotte has a dark side, a side that likes to push people, and to bend them to her desires. With her position as an etiquette teacher, she has no shortage of potential subs at her fingertips.

Theme: [media]
[/media]

MY EYES DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY BE READING!!!! I will have to pay close attention to this. My ears think they like the colors coming from this visually awesome thread of justice. \(*A*)/

This is how i feel l right now...

dog-meme-hyper.jpg

@welian stumbled upon this... guess who's interested *raises both hands and my feet* me me me!

It sounds fun...plus I'm a bit obsessed with princesses (and fairies and mermaids and elves...wtf is up with me?)

Anyway I'd looove to do this RP with you~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back