• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Female for Male - Gang Romance

Warrior_Princess

I mean I guess
I live in a small town where the way of life is dictated by the movements of the local gang. I’m a recent resident, having only moved there from LA after breaking up with my boyfriend, I left a successful tattoo parlour only to find that kind of skill wasn’t useful in Cooperstown, New York. After a few weeks I find a job working as a barista in a coffee shop that your character frequents, my ink catches your attention and you find out that I designed and inked all of my own tattoos. Since I just moved there I don’t recognize you as (the leader, or a member) of the gang, and you take me back to the clubhouse to become the official ink artist of your gang.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back