• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ, ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“–๐“ต๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ - Interest Check, One Slot Left!

olive

don't expect it to tango, it has a broken back

tom-brother.regular.png

UoYFvfu.jpg
You knew Callie was rich. You knew she was the heir to the massive fortune of her vintner family. Yet, despite her generous nature, never did you expect for her to provide an all-expenses paid trip to her familyโ€™s lavish mansion in Greece over winter break. She explained to you that her family throws massive parties every January, full of dancing, debauchery, fine wine and food, and that sheโ€™d love you to come. How could you resist a massive party on a private island with free wine, food and various vices? Itโ€™s a college studentโ€™s dream... except, there's no cell service, no wifi, and three boats on the island total

tom-brother.regular.png

tom-brother.regular.png

I. open slot II. open slot III. open slot IV. open slot V.
open slot VI. open slot VII. open slot VIII. open slot.

I'd like to say before you sign up, this is not going to be a fuzzy party role play. Some themes (the details of which I will not reveal for the sake of plot) include gaslighting, psychosis, drugs and alcohol, as well as manipulation. So, if any of these trigger or disturb you, I recommend you do not join.

Please feel free to ask me any questions!

Last edited:
i'll mark you guys a slot! there are eight roles that you all have the option to fill:
pater - the second in command of the stavros family, and callie's father. he wields the same powers as mater, but her word always trumps his.
frater - callie's brother, and the stavros' family's resident playboy. considering callie is the heir to the throne, little to no familial pressure is placed upon him.
the butler and the handmaiden (two slots) - the stavros' family's well trained, well-mannered, and exceptionally observant staff.
the friends (four slots) - callie's choice of guests from university.

by the way, you can have two characters, but don't pick two family members/servants or two friends

I'll probably snag the handmaiden? Seems neat. Possibly a friend as well but I'll leave it to see if others want the spots.

oooo interested, i love a good dramatic mystery plot

ahh, i'm so glad to see you guys interested! the handmaiden and one friend slot are now taken. i think i'm going to stick with replying to update you guys instead of editing the original post (as you guys probably know, mods have to approve every edit), so stay tuned for updates :3

sorry for the double post, but here's a little more information about the role play that I really should have posted with the intro page. better late than never, I guess?

I. mater - olive. II. pater - open slot III. frater - open slot IV. the handmaiden - bvmble V. the butler - open slot VI. friend - PinkChiffon VII. friend - open slot VIII. friend - open slot IX. friend - open slot X. callie - olive.

rules. I. respect your fellow role players. II. make your own character sheet, make it as simple or as crazy as you like, as long as you provide gender, age, sexuality, and role. III. don't powerplay. I say this in a realistic setting because your characters will likely be victims in some way, shape or form. with that being said, that doesn't mean your characters are completely powerless. just stay realistic! IV. If you are uncomfortable with a topic, tell me IMMEDIATELY. We're here to have some fun and spook ourselves a little, but not to be triggered.

setting. this role play will take place on the fictional private island of iolcais, located off of the coast of northern greece. the mansion in which the characters will begin the role play is located on the outskirts of the small town of elomnos. behind the mansion is 35 acres of vineyard, and behind the town lay 600 acres of entirely untamed wilderness. winters on iolcais are mild, ranging from 4 to 10 degrees celsius (40-50 degrees fahrenheit).

about the family. the stavros family comes from old money constantly built upon and invested wisely by its youth. they own vineyards all across the world, it's as though they seemingly never run out of money. the strangest thing about the stavros family business, however, is that since the year 1663, they have never recorded a single crop failure.

Please feel free to ask me any questions!

ah i should've specified above, i'm interested in a friend slot !

no worries! you're on the list now.

I. mater - olive. II. pater - open slot III. frater - open slot IV. the handmaiden - bvmble V. the butler - open slot VI. friend - PinkChiffon VII. friend - birth of venus VIII. friend - open slot IX. friend - open slot X. callie - olive.

i'd love to play frater!

he's yours!

I. mater - olive. II. pater - open slot III. frater - yousmelldead IV. the handmaiden - bvmble V. the butler - open slot VI. friend - PinkChiffon VII. friend - birth of venus VIII. friend - open slot IX. friend - open slot X. callie - olive.

it's yours :)

I. mater - olive. II. pater - open slot III. frater - yousmelldead IV. the handmaiden - bvmble V. the butler - open slot VI. friend - PinkChiffon VII. friend - birth of venus VIII. friend - open slot IX. friend - cactus_flowers X. callie - olive.

If you have any friend slots left, I'd love to take one!

cadence cadence do you want the friend or the butler slot? if you take the butler, I'll give the friend to Parallax Parallax , but since you got here first it's your choice :3

SilverRose SilverRose no, but the pater is available, and the butler is pending. that being said, pater doesn't have to be a male if you lean towards playing women, but plays the role of a father and is married to the mater.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back