• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐“•๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐““๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ, ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“–๐“ต๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ผ - Interest Check, One Slot Left!

Of course I can more of a masculine look of course when character sheets are being done I'll be sure to take that into account

Speaking of character sheets, is there a link for that yet? c: I'm finishing up mine rn at least like, a preliminary sort of thing

we have one more slot left for a friend!

I. mater - olive. II. pater - SilverRose III. frater - yousmelldead IV. the handmaiden - bvmble V. the butler - Galactic VI. friend - PinkChiffon VII. friend - cactus_flowers VIII. friend - pending slot for GreedyBoy IX. friend - open slot X. callie - olive.

So confession being that I have joined this site about 30 minutes ago and am still figuring out formatting and all of that but I have been roleplaying for forever and am desperate for something to keep me entertained during lockdown. Any chance I could take that last friend spot and I'll keep up? <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back