Faymarsh Village

Hana went through the documents whilst Johnny was still in the bathroom. She rested her back against the pillow. "Genevieve Tourmaline, For your information. Is Lizzie Goodman most recent client. So far, what I'm reading. She's a very Important vampire, Aristocratic and also has close relations to the coven...Surprising. Lizzie said she was asked to save the world, this could be the person who asked her. Do you understand Caynes? She's our next lead! I can finally understand what the crap is going on in this town." She threw the papers at Johnny. "Educate yourself. As for where I got the info. I got from Nonea. Nonea your business. Just be grateful, I did something than watch Spanish soap operas."

@SirGrey

Last edited by a moderator:
"Not bad" Johnny said as he read over the papers. It was all here.  Genevieve Tourmaline most recent client, high society who has ties to the Coven. "Looks like a good place to start for tomorrow". Johnny says as he rests on his bed. "By the way be we should be very careful with Liz, this Vincent hates witches and he knows how to find us and lets just say if I had pushed his buttons a little bit more well I may not be here". Johnny sinks in his bed as he remember how close came to facing his own death. Happens all the time and every time after John has a brief moment of reflecting on it before he runs off again. A dangerous habit. "Night" John says as he slams off the light and to sleep. @Robyn Banks  

"I knew i complimented your work too soon," she teased. "Night." She replied back. She checked to make sure her gun was still in place before laying her head down on the soft pillow. After 24 hours on the hellhole people call a plane, dealing with the supreme, and trying to find information left to right. This was much needed. It wasn't long before she feel asleep and honestly, she didn't sleep this well in days.

@SirGrey

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 255)]"I presume you will accompany us, Izuru-san? Jack?"[/COLOR] Genevieve asked. 

"Of course, Lady Tourmaline," he responded. "What destination do you have in mind?" Silently in his mind he wondered if the human was going to be okay. How would he keep up? He was hoping, hoping that they wouldn't go into any areas where his humanity would become an issue. Otherwise, things would get sticky. 

@FrostFire @CactusJuice

"I'm sure you can keep up, Izuru-san.", I grabbed Jack, manhandling him until I was carrying him again. I held his head as I ran at full speed back to the hotel. I jumped through the window again, letting Jack go.

"You should probably get some sleep. We have much to do tomorrow.", I shooed Liz out of Lilly and I's room,

"Keep Jack company, will you? Thanks for looking after Lilly.", I closed the door, and turned off all the lights. As carefully as was possible, I climbed in next to Lilly, and hugged her close.

@Geozaki @Bethari @CactusJuice

Lilly opened her eyes as Gen climbed into bed next to her. "Hey" She said quietly, looking up at Gen. Despite the darkness, she could see with a considerable amount of ease, probably because her eyes had already adjusted due to her eyes being closed for a while. When Gen hugged her, she snuggled up to her, also wrapping her arms around her. She was happy that she was back now. 

@FrostFire

"I'm trying." Lilly assured Gen with a smile. She desperately needed to sleep, she was exhausted, but she just couldn't manage to nod off, and it wasn't for lack of trying either, she'd been trying to sleep since Gen took her to bed, but she just couldn't. She'd closed her eyes, lying still and trying to lose herself in her thoughts. It didn't work. She tried to clear her mind. That didn't work either. She must've looked like she was sleeping, but in reality she was wide awake. She looked up at Gen again. She felt better now that she was back.

@FrostFire

I smiled down at her softly, "It's okay if you can't. You can sleep on the way if you need to.". It wasn't like anything would be happening while we travelled along to the gate, as it was quite a way away, and the journey would be mostly uneventful.

@Geozaki

Lizzie awoke with a start. Someone was tugging on her shoulder. "Hey, what gives?" she asked, sitting up from her makeshift bathtub bed. Gen was standing over her, muttering a weak, "Thanks for watching Lilly." Gen shooed her out of the bathroom and into Jack's room without further reply. Was she supposed to sleep in the same bed as a stranger who ate nothing but garlic? Talk about unpleasant. Once again, Lizzie made sure the curtains were drawn shut. Lizzie sat in a chair, wondering, What do I do now?

Johnny had his nightmares again. Sure there were some differences but in the end it was the same.  The yelling the laughing the guilt. People wonder why John drinks. Waking up with a start the con man looked over to his partner. Sleeping like a baby. After a quick shower and change of clothes, yet again another white shirt, Johnny decide to go downstairs and get some breakfast. Toast cereal and other such fancy. After a quick lie to the staff about his mate being ill, Johnny came back to room with a tray of toast, cereal, coffee and those french things. "Oj Sleep beauty". @Robyn Banks

Hana groaned at first until she saw johnny presented her with food. She got off her bed, yawned, then gave him a smile. "Well well Johnny boy. breakfast in bed, how romantic." She teased while taking a croissant and a coffee. 

@SirGrey

The Vampire didn't answer his question directly, merely running at full speed with the human boy in her arms. She arrived at a hotel, a place where people could pay to have shelter and bed. He followed her as silently as a shadow easily keeping up. He could tell there were two females here, including Lilly whose scent clung to Genevieve like a light cloak. They were close, almost mother-daughter close although he knew they were not blood-related. Surprisingly there was another vampire girl who Genevieve ushered into the adjoining room with the man. Hearing the young girl's difficulty sleeping, he approached both their forms and took the liberty of casting a light sleeping spell so that she could get some rest. To his eyes it clung to Lilly like a dark-threaded net and soon enough the sounds of deeper breathing could be heard. He tilted his head expectantly at Gen. 

@FrostFire @Geozaki

"Awww of course ain't I the sweetest  little thing you ever meet" Johnny says sardonically. "Besides I didn't want you going back to that diner, I heard they had to close down to get more food after what you ate". "So where we going first, the address on the letter or after Genevieve Tourmaline" Johnny says while grabbing his coat. @Robyn Banks

I spoke quietly with Izuru-san for awhile, and we discussed how the events of our breakout could go. The Shi no Shi was notorious for being impossible to escape from, and even getting to the damn place would be a problem, without it.

I sent a telepathic message to Hector, to meet us at Liz's place, showing him directions and such.

"Izuru-san, please continue your investigation until tomorrow. I will discuss our plan with our group at this location,", I also sent him the directions telepathically, "If you come when I am there, then we can begin our journey immediately.". I bid him farewell, and lay scheming for the rest of the night, as vampires had no need to sleep (although some liked to synthesise it, usually younglings).

@Nyctophiliac @Geozaki @Jefferson

"Sweeter than honey." She commented, slipping on her boots. "Well I do have a big appetite.... It says to go there this afternoon and I don't think we'll have much luck finding her at this time." She took her gun from under the pillow and placed it in her bag. 

@SirGrey

Jack signed. Despite him telling her he did not like being manhandled, Gen had carried him back once again/ He would have struggled, but he doubted that would end well at that speed. The man on the other end of phone wondered what happened and if he was still there. "Yeah, sorry about that. My car went through a tunnel. Anyways, I'll need all of that in a over night express shipment to my location." A sound of surprise and alarm could be heard over the phone. Jack sighed. "I know, I know, I'm being difficult, but it's an emergency. So can you do it? I promise to make it worth your while." A smile spread across his face. "This is why I do business with you. You're the best weapons dealer around. Thank you." He snapped phone closed. He noticed Lizzie had been shoved into his room, and his smile diminished as he sighed once again. "So you're staying with us tonight I'm guessing?" He collected the gear he already had carefully arranging in his briefcases. "You can have the bed." He gestured to it. "I'll take the couch." He said as he walked over to it. Removing his tie and stripping off the outer jacket of his suit, he lied down on it.
@Bethari

Yes... the Shi no Shi breakout would be difficult indeed without it. He took it as a good sign that Genevieve had a plan. Shugo had never attempted a breakout before on the Shi no Shi, but he was certain it would be no easy task. However, he knew her motives of why she wanted things to work out. Never stand between Gen and her goal, a memory of a voice resounded in his mind. He chuckled, a near-silent sound. 

"Agreed," he said. They would meet at the location beamed directly into his mind tomorrow, in the meantime, there was reconnaissance to be done. Then he left her to her scheming with a slight bow. He shifted into his fox form: a black-pelted creature with strange markings on its face that mimicked his mask he wore as a human. [SIZE= 1.3rem] [/SIZE]
black-fox-6.jpg

With that, he floated away into the night air. The night itself was still, its inky embrace tender. The Fox that Walks through Dreamers' Dreams was alone with the star-dappled sky, both as majestic as they were mysterious.

Lizzie thanked him and buried her head under the covers. Hey, it's almost as dark as my place under here, she thought, snuggling in. With that, she closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

@CactusJuice

Jack stared at the ceiling. He thought about his current situation. To his knowledge, he was staying in a hotel with a "good" vampire, her human "daughter", a new partner who was hiding things from him, and a kitsune, and it seemed like some band of kitsune and vampires was now after them all. Gen had mentioned beings name Inari and Misao. He assumed she meant Inari Okami. If he remembered the myths correctly, she was the spirit of fertility, agriculture, industry, property in general, and a few other things, but who was this "Misao" character? He racked his brain. Coming up with nothing, he sighed. What would his grandfather think if he knew about Jack's situation? What would he do if he was in Jack's situation? He'd probably just kill them all and be done with it. His grandfather was a bitter man. He was perhaps the only man more hateful and bitter then Jack when it came to supernatural beings. Jack thought about this and turned about in dismay. No, he couldn't do that. His father had taught him you should always keep your word. He thought about his parents. He generally tried not to as it reminded him of their deaths, but he wanted to know what they'd think of his situation. His mother had been a very sweet, kind, and gentle woman. The thought of her made him smile slightly. She probably wouldn't have cared that Gen was a monster. His smile faded, but that would be naive. She hadn't been through or seen the things Jack's seen. She didn't know what kind of beasts they are. He sighed and whispered an "Our Father to himself" before he fell into a light sleep. Buffy walked over and curled up underneath him. The partners fell asleep together.

"Well looks like were going after Genevieve Tourmaline then" Johnny says with as he goes to his bag getting a few things that he may need on the job. Going to the door he says "Just getting some stuff". It was nice to see the morning sun especially after all the time zone skipping they had to do to get here. Checking his pockets the con man says "Come on then". @Robyn Banks

Lilly thought about Gen's offer. "But I..." She started to speak, but she spoke slowly, and attempted to say 'I' a couple of times before falling silent. Her hold around Gen loosened as her muscles relaxed and she drifted off into a deep sleep.

@FrostFire @Nyctophiliac

I got up when the sun began threatening on the horizon, and wandered silently through the two rooms. I was fully dressed and ready in 5 seconds, and I went out onto the balcony of my room, and watched the sunrise. It never ceased to amaze me, in all my years, I had always appreciated such things. 

I watched the town as the light grew, and supposed I should deliver Liz back to her house. But, I just stood for awhile, marvelling in the sun. I would let the humans sleep for a little longer...

@Geozaki @CactusJuice @Bethari

(Skip ahead a bit and come and see Gen lol, she'll just be standing there... X3 )

Lilly woke up, she opened her eyes before scrunching them shut again, the bright, warm, orange sun blinding her eyes. She sat up, squinting while her eyes adjusted. Her hair was a little messy, but nothing a quick brush wouldn't solve. She'd had the best night sleep in... in fact, she couldn't remember a time where she'd slept as soundly as that. When her eyes had adjusted she slipped out of bed to move out to the patio and stand next to Gen. She looked out towards the sun, before looking up at her mother. "Morning" She said softly.

@FrostFire

I grinned down at her, "Good morning, Darling! Nice sleep?", I snickered, knowing full well that she had, thanks to Izuru-san. We had much to do today, and I was enjoying this calm before the storm.

@Geozaki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back