Faymarsh Village

The human smells strangely of garlic, he thought to himself. And dog. Well, he'd better shift into human form again. At least the darkness around them was like pitch, impossible for any human with their dull senses to see anything. While he transformed himself in the darkness, a deer walked sedately by and Gen drained some of its blood while lamenting her need to do so. Ah, the price humans pay for immortality. It was something he had never concerned himself with throughout his lengthy lifespan. @FrostFire @CactusJuice

Next thing he knew, Jack was being carried away. "What the h-" Gen jumped out the window with him in her arms. Then kept running. He wasn't sure exactly where they were when she stopped. It was quite dark; he blinked a couple times waiting for his eyes to adjust. He rose and looked around a bit. From what he could gather, they were somewhere in the forest. Howver the real question wasn't where they were but why they were there. He suspected that Gen had decided to finish him, and she wanted to do it away from Lilly. Jack didn't particularly care; death couldn't be much worse then working for a vampire. He brushed himself off ignoring the idiot comment."I know I said I'd be your blood bag, but I don't exactly appreciate being man handled." He didn't exactly appreciate being treated like some doll or small dog. Jack heard light foot steps approach; he almost hadn't noticed them do to his preoccupation with his current situation. He whirled about, gun in hand, to face whatever was approaching. It wasn't hard to conclude it was a Kitsune. He sighed and lowered his gun. It's not like it was loaded, and he only had a few bullets on him. Besides, Kitsune didn't seem to fear guns too much anyways. The smell of Buffy on him was more protection then anything. It spoke to Gen. Apparently they knew one another. Great, another monster he'd have to work with. Jack holstered his weapon. Then a deer walked up to them, and Gen drank from it. It was obvious she was trying to make herself less threatening. He crossed his arms. "I admit this is new information for me. In fact, it surprises me that some vampires have even turned on their own families in life when this is an option. However, I've spoken to plenty of your kind before. Sure, usually they're just trying to buy themselves time to regenerate or escape their bindings, but sometimes they confess their sins before death.  I guess people are quick to turn to salvation when death is imminent. Anyways, I was once told that 'any vampire that claims to have never harmed a human is lying.'" His eyes narrowed. "And you may be right about me being an idiot as you've already fooled me once, but I'm not stupid enough to be fooled again." Jack wasn't exactly the 'forgive and forget' type.

@Nyctophiliac @FrostFire (I was literally typing a response as you posted :P )

"Vincent," he replied, eyeing the glass dubiously. He swirled the drink in its glass, smelled it, then took a cautious sip. "Tsch, vhiskey is a bit strong for my taste," he smiled, attempting to mask his disgust. He decided it was prudent to change the subject. "Johnny, you say? How nice to meet you. Do you enjoy the show? Mike is very good at vhat he does. Some even say he's a vizard."

Hana drizzled a substance into the bath after filling it to the top with warm water, chanting a spell. The water gave out a warm glow.  She hoped she did the transportation spell properly. She stepped into the bath and lay herself down, holding her breath. She could fill herself sinking, leaving the only light she saw while in the midst of falling. She let out her hand but knew she wouldn't feel anything. She was in complete darkness, though she could still feel water around her for some odd reason. Then she was falling. She screamed at the top of her lungs until she hit the solid ground hard. She spit out of the water from her mouth. She was greeted by a woman with glasses crouched down beside her, shaking her head. "You never got your landings I see."

"Shut up Barbara." Hana hissed while rubbing her head though with a smirk on her face. She was currently at one of the the American coven headquarters in New York, filled with witches of all kinds. She jumped to her feet, dusting herself off. "Any updates?"

"Some witches are still looking for possible leads but still nothing. there's more crime than ever which means more witches on the job. The supreme is still off the radar from almost everyone. If we have any leads, we'll inform you immediately... How about you?"

Hana grinned. "I got this from the boss lady." She said showing her the letter. Barbara's eyes widen. 

"My partner and I had problems with a vampire that the supreme needed for the upcoming task. Which brings me to the next thing. I need you to research, two people. Genevieve Tourmaline and Lizzie Goodman. Can you handle that?"

"Genevieve Tourmaline...Why does that sound familiar?... Anyways you are speaking to the best researcher in the the department, I'll have it for you ASAP."

Mentioned: @Bethari @FrostFire @Jefferson @SirGrey

Last edited by a moderator:
I sighed, and rolled my eyes. "Izuru-san. I shall have to ask you to break your promise to Hirohashi... It will be important for you to stay here, and be the eyes and ears for his clan. Inari must be close, as Misao has decided to set up shop here... Unfortunately, dear friend. This will mean you will have to work with some witches I have enlisted. This hunter shall come with me, so it isn't a problem.". I spoke only in Japanese, hoping that Jack didn't understand a word.

"Like I said, believe what you want. But I lived a long and happy life with my family, before they died. I am even in contact with some of my direct descendants. Now,", I addressed both in English, "I need to make a quick phone call... I will take you back momentarily, Jack. Ah, ありがと ございます, いずる-さん.", I turned away from both, picking up my cell phone.

"Hello, this is Genevieve Tourmaline. I'm phoning to ask for a favour. Or, rather, a friendly request. Fancy a holiday, Hector?".

@CactusJuice @Nyctophiliac @Jefferson

((The Japanese translates in google fine, but it says; "Thank you very much, Izuru-san". Thought I'd add it in, to distinguish in the same text lol. X3 ))

" Ohh yes he is very good but a wizard" Johnny says with a smile while taking a drink. "Next you'll be tell me vampires run this club" he jokes to the vampire as he pulls up a stool. With a smile of course. "So what have you been up to recently anything interesting or is running a club as busy as it seems" Johnny says trying his best to make up chit chat, while also trying to get the information he seeks so much. @Bethari

"Next you'll be telling me vampires run this club," said Johnny. Vincent laughed, perhaps too loudly, at the joke. He sat down in the stool next to the blond man. Still, the witch's presence made him feel uneasy. 

"Good vun," he replied, "But no, this place runs so smoothly, it almost runs itself. In fact, it's qvite dead at times."

"I'm afraid I cannot renege on my promise. I swore to Hirohashi to protect and guard you, milady, and I plan to fulfill that promise. However, I can still gather intelligence here whilst away." He snapped his fingers. "Ahiko! Kaoru! Maiyuu! I summon thee from thy ancestral plane." A glimmering before him at roughly chest height grew into a solid glow. From that glow came three luminescent figures. Three tiny luminescent figures. All three hovered in front of the fox spirit and bowed. 

"How can we be of service, Izuru-sama?" The one who spoke was bedecked in a pale blue vest and tie, skintight leggings, and bare feet. He had the iridescent wings of a scarab beetle. 

"Ahiko, it's been a while. Mind you all maintain a lookout here in Faymarsh for Misao and Shinichi? I fear that Inari means to make trouble for the folks living here." 

"But of course, Izuru-san. Your will is always honored by us." Kaoru said in a tiny voice that would have been solemn and respected if it had been louder. As it was, her serious tone was rather humorous. The wings of a dragonfly sprouted from her back and the second sprite wore a simple black and gold gown.

The third spirit boldly flew right before the Black Fox's mask. "Shuuuugooo! It's been waaaay too long since you last called us! I was beginning to think that you'd forgotten all about me!" She pouted in anger. The third was obviously mimicking the appearance of a large bumble bee. Her bobbed hair floated around her head in a golden halo. A playful summer dress in yellow and brown hovered at her knees. 

A small smile came to his face unbeknownst to anyone watching. "Of course I didn't forget you, Maiyuu. You are very hard to forget." 

The blue one, Ahiko, turned to face her. "Are you saying that Izuru-sama has anything less than a perfect memory?"

Maiyuu stuck out her tongue at him and was about to retort when the fox spirit cut her off. 

"What did I say about fighting last time...?" he asked like a patient parent. 

"My apologies, Izuru-san. I will keep them in check. Don't worry about us, we'll keep diligent watch on the people here." Kaoru put her hands on her diminutive hips. "Apologize, both of you. You should know better than to make Izuru-san look bad in front of others!" 

"We're sorry," they mumbled at the same time. 

Shugo nodded in acceptance of their apology. "Good, now... if either of those two show up around here and the situation becomes dire, do not hesitate to call me. And remember: do not engage him in battle. Your powers are not strong enough yet."

"That Misao-yaro!* Why are Inari's foxes such a pain?!" Maiyuu howled in frustration. As it was, it wasn't very loud at all. "We'll do our best for you, Shuugo~!"

"Yeah, you can count on us!" 

"Thank you all; you are free to go and scout out the town." With a salute, they were fading... fading... gone. 

As Gen turned away to make a call, Shuugo didn't miss the fact that the human, evidently 'Jack,' had pulled out a gun when he arrived. Piecing two and two together, it wasn't hard to reach the conclusion that this was the famed Jack the Ripper, the Monster Hunter. Apparently, he made the most vampire and werewolf kills for a human in quite a long time. An impressive record, although the Black Fox wasn't impressed much at all. It was hard to tell if he had the human range of emotions with how much emotion could be visibly seen or heard. But to be fair, being alone in a dark forest with a powerful vampire didn't make any human look clever or dangerous. 

(*roughly translates to "That idiot/fool Misao!")

"Dead really well it seems to risen if your asking me" Johnny says with a smile before taking yet another drink. "Yeah since I don't run a club I've had an interesting da, I gave a lass a gift and I learn after the fact that she doesn't like it but what can you do" he jokes down the rest of his drink. This was the money shot. He had to figure out if this vampire knows Liz. @Bethari

Jack did understand them; he was fluent in Japanese. However,  with how much he understood, they might as well have been speaking a different language. A puzzled look crossed his face, but he thought it best he pretended he didn't understand them. Gen was obviously hiding things from him, so if she thought she could speak a language he couldn't, it could prove a useful source of information. "If we're making calls, there's one I've been meaning to make on my own." His voice returned to his icy tone. Jack wasn't a big fan of kitsune either.  Not even bothering to properly introduce himself, he pulled out his phone and stepped away from them. He also pulled out a piece of garlic and popped it into his mouth. It didn't seem to dissuade Gen, but it was a habit he had formed. Dialing a number he place the phone to his ear. "Hello? Yes, this is Jack Azarias. I need to place an order. I'll need some flashbangs, my flamethrower with quite a bit of oil, a few cases of the 'T-Rex thumper' bullets, holy water, and a military grade backpack..." He thought for a moment. "...what's the status of the portable UV light producer?" A small frown formed on his face, and he sighed. "No, no, it's fine. I guess now might not be the best time to test it anyways." He thought for a moment. If there were other vampires as fast as Gen, they could easily force him into melee combat. "Do you have anything along the lines of swords and shields?" He questioned. While he couldn't claim to be particularly skilled with either,  they could prove useful. Usually he'd just use knives, but immense speed nullifies one of the few advantages a knife wielder has.

@FrostFire @Nyctophiliac

Could this be that vitch bastard who gave my childer the tracking device? If so, he could be very dangerous, Vince thought, Vell, dangerous for a vitch.

Vince appeared to ponder what Johnny had said for a moment. He gave his response:

"Vith vomen, you have to take your time before you given them gifts. Maybe she didn't like it because she thought you vere too clingy, or that you expected something back. Verse, maybe she discovered that it vas a trick." He shrugged, deigning to take another sip of the whiskey.

"So, vhere are you from?" he asked, once again changing the subject.

@SirGrey

Finishing his drink the con man decides to be a bit more direct. "Lizzie Goodman do you know the name one of your type" he says with a rather direct voice. He had learned Liz's full name by looking over Hana's notes. "That was the lass I was referring to earlier fyi" Johnny says with smile. This was gamble and half. After all what if this guy did know her or what if Vince was a friend or maybe something more. Luckily Johnny still had his ace  up his sleeve. @Bethari  

I sighed, and rolled my eyes. "Izuru-san. I shall have to ask you to break your promise to Hirohashi... It will be important for you to stay here, and be the eyes and ears for his clan. Inari must be close, as Misao has decided to set up shop here... Unfortunately, dear friend. This will mean you will have to work with some witches I have enlisted. This hunter shall come with me, so it isn't a problem.". I spoke only in Japanese, hoping that Jack didn't understand a word.

"Like I said, believe what you want. But I lived a long and happy life with my family, before they died. I am even in contact with some of my direct descendants. Now,", I addressed both in English, "I need to make a quick phone call... I will take you back momentarily, Jack. Ah, ありがと ございます, いずる-さん.", I turned away from both, picking up my cell phone.

"Hello, this is Genevieve Tourmaline. I'm phoning to ask for a favour. Or, rather, a friendly request. Fancy a holiday, Hector?".

@CactusJuice @Nyctophiliac @Jefferson

((The Japanese translates in google fine, but it says; "Thank you very much, Izuru-san". Thought I'd add it in, to distinguish in the same text lol. X3 ))

Hector 

hectors cell vibrated in his pocket as he was sparing with several pups. One lunged for him as he answered the phone, but he caught the boy in mid air and used him to swat the one approaching him from behind. 

"Gene how's it going... Vacation? What did you have in mind?" He responded while back pedaling from the three children and planting a boot into the chest  of one who got to close.

"can't say I have anything planned for the foreseeable future." 

The three kids tryed to take advantage of his divided attention and pounced at him again from three seperate directions, Hector leapt over the three landing hard with a knee on two of their backs and his hand on the back of the others neck. 

Putting the phone speaker up to his chest to muffle the sounds he regarded the pups. "You guys broadcast your moves...might as well be carrying a sign." 

He chuckled. "Ok I'm still here Gene..."

I snickered, "Well, I'm afraid the town I'm it at the moment, Faymarsh, is about to be infested with Malach... Misao's, to be precise. I have to leave, it's imperative, and I was hoping you could be here in my stead? Capable as you are. I'll be in the Dark Dimension, so no phones, although I'll connect telepathically now and again. You up to kick some evil kitsune butt?", I smiled at that. Inari had history with almost all "good" creatures, and if Misao and Shinichi were here, Inari wouldn't be far behind.

@Jefferson

I snickered, "Well, I'm afraid the town I'm it at the moment, Faymarsh, is about to be infested with Malach... Misao's, to be precise. I have to leave, it's imperative, and I was hoping you could be here in my stead? Capable as you are. I'll be in the Dark Dimension, so no phones, although I'll connect telepathically now and again. You up to kick some evil kitsune butt?", I smiled at that. Inari had history with almost all "good" creatures, and if Misao and Shinichi were here, Inari wouldn't be far behind.

@Jefferson

Hector

"Faymarsh huh? Sure no problem...I'll bring some of the warpack and we'll wrap it up quick. I actually got a favor to ask of you as well." He stands up off of the children and waves them off. "Next month after the moon, I'm headed to Ireland to speak with alpha O'Leery. He's got the third biggest pack in Europe and would be a great ally...if you wouldn't mind could you talk to the European Family of vampires? They aren't particularly fond of new lycans and I need them to understand that this is in their best interests as well as ours" Hector speaks as he begins heading back to the small village he and his original pack had Made between jersey and New York. A few wards and enchantments kept it hidden from all who weren't in his pack, curtesy of his allies in the coven. 

The warpack was a massive group at this point, over 3500 well trained Lycans scattered throughout the coast. They were well equipped as well, several contracts with wealthy vampire families had gotten Hector all the money he needed to arm his kingdom, and with all the different tribes blending their fighting styles and hunting techniques his Clan grew stronger by the day. He decided that he wouldn't take too many of the WarPack, about a dozen would do...so he decided to take two dozen of them. 

Overkill is underrated... he thinks to himself as he enters his village limits 

"Lizzie Goodman, the lass I was referring to earlier: do you know the name? One of your type," Johnny said.

Vincent frowned. So this is the vitch bastard, he thought, Vhy does he vant to know about her? He figured it was the same reason he had planted a tracking device on his childer: for nothing good. In Vince's mind the customer was always right, however, when they started asking too many questions, that was a different story. Most uncomfortable questions could be swatted away with a vague answer or a white lie. For example, How old are you? would be answered with a pithy, Too old, and a boisterous laugh. As for questions about Lizzie, Vince didn't have a response prepared. 

"Vhat do you mean, one of my type? Bar owners?" he laughed, attempting to keep the mood light. 

@SirGrey

"Yes, certainly... Although the East England clans may be much harder to sway, considering your.... Strays, are causing so much trouble. But I will do my best. Although I cannot promise anything until I return... If I return. This is incredibly dangerous, Hector. Do not underestimate Inari.", I sighed, and hung up.

"I presume you will accompany us, Izuru-san? Jack?", I wandered up to him silently, and tapped him on the shoulder. Although he didn't particularly enjoy being carried, I was much too impatient to wait for him.

@Jefferson @Nyctophiliac @CactusJuice

Johnny sat back with a smile of a minute. Let the bloodsucker think he's got one over on him. Finishing his drink slowly he turns to Vince saying "No you seem the fact that your both blood sucking parasites" he says with a devilish smile. Yes Johnny try insulting the massive vampire nothing can go wrong here. Johnny leans back in his chair saying rather confidence "Oh and before ya try to beat the shit outta me, you may want to think about how many humans are here, and I know you could probably hold back ya blood lust, but those other bloodsuckers that are here can they hold it back"  before finally having the last gulp of his drink. The reason he was going to all this hassle is rather simple. Big time vampire like this one, especially the kind who own there own clubs they like to keep there finger in all local vampire activities. So it worth a guess this guy must know something about Liz. "So I'll ask again Lizzie Goodman".  @Bethari

"

Vince had had enough of Johnny. The vampire looked him in the eye, his face a mask of stone.  He said, "You know, you've really tried my patience tonight. You say that kindred have no self control?  You goddamn vitches and your pals are always right, hmm? So vhat you say must be true; ve are a bunch of bloodthirsty animals. That means you're morally superior to me in every vay. And because you're superior to me, you're entitled to know about any and all childer, huh? If ve vanted to be a part of your silly little database, ve vould still be in the dark dimension. You've tried my patience tonight, but I von't fight you. Stay and enjoy some drinks or leave, it's up to you. I've got other people to attend to."

With that, Vincent left Johnny alone.

@SirGrey

Johnny sat back as Vince walked off. He thought 'Well you've really outdone yourself tonight Johnny boy I mean talk pushing someones buttons, guess this guy really has out for witches' as he went to the bartender with yet another request for a drink. 'This guy really has in it for witches piratically projected all his feelings of them onto me, cause I mean I call myself  many things morally superior ain't one' Still as he downed his drink Johnny did learn one thing. This guy did know Liz. 'After all why would he get so angry if he didn't' he thought 'also childer huh this guy must love his kind' Johnny says as the world starts to blur. 'Still I ain't got anything broken yet' Johnny says while dial a cab ride back to the hotel. Once back at the hotel a drunken Johnny opens the door with a "Honey I'm home". @Bethari @Robyn Banks

Lizzie languished in the hotel room, bored out of her mind. She sat in a living chair next to the bed, keeping one eye on Lilly, who had, thankfully, fallen asleep, and one on the bullet holes in the ceiling. Last she counted, there were sixty three. Maybe sixty two. The last one could have been a bug. Note to self, she thought, counting bullets is an inefficient method for falling asleep. She stood up, sighed, and walked over to the curtains. She adjusted the curtains for the sixth time. She was bored, but not bored enough to try catching a sunrise.

Why won't these things stay shut all the way? Hmm. Maybe I should try sleeping in the bathtub? Shouldn't be any windows in there. But who would watch Lilly? She sighed. Maybe I'll just keep the door open a crack. That way, I'm out of the sun's 'line of fire.' She went to the closet and grabbed a spare pillow and bedding that hotels always keep in the alcove above the hangers. She made a makeshift bed in the tub, finally able to get some sleep.

Hana kept a close distance to Barbara, who made sharp turns from left to right, maneuvering around passing witches. They soon entered a room, only to duck at a flying book. This was one of the storage rooms for information, particularly the less classified ones. If they went into the more complex side of the building, it'll be more complicated to access. "Alright let's see here, let's start Lizzie Goodman." She said. She waved her fingers around to have documents being placed into her hands. She scrolled through them nodding. "Well there isn't much about her but I'm sure you'll find something interesting." Hana took them whilst Barbara continued to look around. "Now Genevieve Tourmaline.... Hm that's strange there's nothing on her here. I'll probably have to ask another department for her."

"And how long will that take?" 

"I don't know, depends on how they feel at the time." Hana started to get worried, she needed another lead or else. What the hell is she doing with her life? Hana suddenly felt a weird tingle down her spine. Her eyes widen. the spell she put on the door was activating which meant...i Caynes was back! "Barb I gotta go!"

"What why?"

"I'll explain later." Hana said running out and to the entrance, Barbara not to far away. "Just send me the documents when you get it OK?" 

"Of course."

Hana chanted the spell once again however faster than before. Suddenly she was soaring up into the sky. She flinched when she grew closer to the ceiling, thinking she would hit it but once she opened her eyes. She was back in the tub. She gasped for air as she popped her head out of the water.  She stepped out. " kuiva." She said suddenly feeling the water fall off of her. "Honey, I'm home." She heard Johnny say. She then started to drain the water prior to walking out in a casual manner.

"Glad you're back dear," she joked closing the door behind her. "I was taking a-" she decided to leave her statement incomplete when her eyes met him. The blood red eyes, his stance... He was drunk. "You must've had fun tonight." She commented sitting on her bed. "Anything I should know about?"

@SirGrey

@Bethari

"Yeah don't go jumping to ya conclusions excited I did actually do some work" Johnny says sitting on his bed. "I went to a night club the The Bleeding Heart Lounge hence how I got in this state. Johnny says resting back on the bed. God this was gonna go tits up in about five minutes. "Vampire joint, owner is a vampire called Vincent seems to know a lot about local vampire... stuff including our lovely Liz" Johnny says as he smiles to himself. God alcohol is great. "He doesn't like me, anyway what hav-Oh bollocks" the con man says before running of to the toilet. Unpleasant noises came shortly after. @Robyn Banks

"Went to a nightclub to investigate and managed to somewhat stay on task. Wow im impressed." She said, listening to everything he had to say about his endeavor. she watched him rush to the bathroom.  "Ah Gross! Close the door or something?!" She exclaimed. Suddenly a stack of documents appeared on her bed with a sticky note on top of it.

Got this from the British department all the way in London! I guess they were in a good mood today. You owe me one. ~ Barbara 

P.S. work on your landings. It need a lot of work. 

Hana couldn't help but smile at the note. Tonight was starting to be a good night. "You know I found somethings about Lizzie Goodman as well and Genevieve Tourmaline." She said, her voice made it obvious that she was overjoyed to talk about her findings.

@SirGrey

After a round of washing out the taste of sick with tap water and coughing the now less happy Johnny came back into the room. "Sounds good though who the hell is  Genevieve Tourmaline and why should I care?" Johnny says putting his coat on the side and slumping on his bed. "Also where did you go to find out?". Johnny imagined it would be bloody Coven realted. Its proably who Vincent thought Johnny was a part of. Maybe they did more harm then good sometimes the Coven. Or maybe Johnny just has a grudge agaisnt for you know having him wanted for crimes that he... okay he did do them but come on.  @Robyn Banks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back