• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/ Roleplay? (Interest Check)

I CLAIM LANCER
IMMEDIATELY
THIS INSTANT
FUCK THE OVERSEER
You seem to have an issue with your keyboard. Since its broken I'll just take up the roll of Lancer since your keyboard is broke so you obviously can't right now.

tumblr_nbussyOxD61s3g5pio1_500.gif

I CLAIM LANCER
IMMEDIATELY
THIS INSTANT
FUCK THE OVERSEER

Lmfao xDDDDD

Oh shoot, I'm so sorry about not asking you first. There's no need to apologize, you're not being a pain at all. It was my fault for not checking with you. The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Are you okay with playing Berserker's master instead of Assassin's?

Normally I wouldn't mind, but I've already told Bandit basically everything of importance about my character, so swapping now will either put me at a great disadvantage or force me to entirely recreate my character, both of which are very unappealing to me.
So therefore, I move that we keep Bandit as my master.

Of course, if Aukanai REALLY wants to be my master and The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit is cool with swapping then I guess I'm not the GM, do what you guys want. :3
Aukanai Aukanai Btw its nothing personal bro.

Wilted Wilted Answer my pm, dammit.

Lmfao xDDDDD

Normally I wouldn't mind, but I've already told Bandit basically everything of importance about my character, so swapping now will either put me at a great disadvantage or force me to entirely recreate my character, both of which are very unappealing to me.

Of course, if Aukanai REALLY wants to be my master and The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit is cool with swapping then I guess I'm not the GM, do what you guys want. :3

Mm. Perhaps next time you should wait for a response.

Wilted Wilted I'm not so keen now, but will stay. Though anyone who wants to take my place can do so.

Lmfao xDDDDD

To be fair, I did request in the character sheets forum that you wait for my thumbs up before telling the master's player about your servant. Apologies if that wasn't clear enough, but please read the rules more carefully in the future. Sorry for taking a while to respond to your PM, and same to everyone else to PMed me; I'm a bit busy in real life right now, but I will get back to all of you in the next several hours.

Aukanai Aukanai I'm extremely sorry to hear that. If there's anything at all I can do to fix the experience for you in any way, please feel free to let me know.

Mm. Perhaps next time you should wait for a response.

Wilted Wilted I'm not so keen now, but will stay. Though anyone who wants to take my place can do so.

Mm. Perhaps next time you shouldn't try to grab as many roles as you can and just settle for one.

To be fair, I did request in the character sheets forum that you wait for my thumbs up before telling the master's player about your servant. Apologies if that wasn't clear enough, but please read the rules more carefully in the future. Sorry for taking a while to respond to your PM, and same to everyone else to PMed me; I'm a bit busy in real life right now, but I will get back to all of you in the next several hours.

I told Bandit before I was even aware that the character sheet thread was a thing. I was apparently tagged yet no notification was sent to me, so I'm blaming the site for this miscommunication. I'll be sure to do everything in my power to ensure I'm more up to date on these things in the future.

And don't worry too much about responding to me if you're busy. Its just I've seen you online and I couldn't work out if you were ignoring me or otherwise. But yes, real life takes precedence, take your time.

Aukanai Aukanai I'm extremely sorry to hear that. If there's anything at all I can do to fix the experience for you in any way, please feel free to let me know.
I just don't have any ideas right now for the role I have now :/

Mm. Perhaps next time you shouldn't try to grab as many roles as you can and just settle for one.
Hm? I'm not sure how that changes things, especially when I said I was willing to drop some. Besides, I was not the only one with more than one role. I don't mean to sound rude, but please consider others when in group roleplays. I wasn't given the chance to chose which role I would rather take, simply because I was sleeping.

Hm? I'm not sure how that changes things, especially when I said I was willing to drop some. Besides, I was not the only one with more than one role. I don't mean to sound rude, but please consider others when in group roleplays. I wasn't given the chance to chose which role I would rather take, simply because I was sleeping.

Sure, you're willing to drop some, but that could mean you don't get to choose which ones get dropped - as was the case because you were sleeping. And no, you were not the only one to take on multiple roles, however you did take on the most roles to one person and did not object at all when you were.
It's not up to me to be considerate: I don't choose who gets what. You didn't seem to mind which role you got at the time and someone else wanted that role because they had none. It's only logical for me to assume that they can have that role unless the GM says otherwise. (May I point out that the GM was online during this).

I don't mean to sound rude either and by no means do I want to cause problems, but that's just my view on things as it is. I'm sorry you did not get to be my master, I have a really cool idea for my character too and I'm sure you would have really liked it. But being Berserker's master can't be that bad. Dante Verren Dante Verren plays a pretty mean Berserker, trust me. I've been his master in another fate rp before.

Sure, you're willing to drop some, but that could mean you don't get to choose which ones get dropped - as was the case because you were sleeping. And no, you were not the only one to take on multiple roles, however you did take on the most roles to one person and did not object at all when you were.
It's not up to me to be considerate: I don't choose who gets what. You didn't seem to mind which role you got at the time and someone else wanted that role because they had none. It's only logical for me to assume that they can have that role unless the GM says otherwise. (May I point out that the GM was online during this).

I don't mean to sound rude either and by no means do I want to cause problems, but that's just my view on things as it is. I'm sorry you did not get to be my master, I have a really cool idea for my character too and I'm sure you would have really liked it. But being Berserker's master can't be that bad. Dante Verren Dante Verren plays a pretty mean Berserker, trust me. I've been his master in another fate rp before.
Uhuh...sorry >.>

Kloudy Kloudy Aukanai has decided to leave the roleplay. I'd also like to kindly request that you try to speak more politely to others in the group in the future, please. I completely understand that it wasn't your intention to be not so, and I'm not in any way blaming you for anything, but it is entirely possible for some people to take things the wrong way. Thank you. :)

Sorry. I had told Wilted that I would be the master of Berserker if no one else wanted too.
I'm just afraid I was not going to create a good character for Berserker, because I have no ideas right now..

If you still want to be apart of the rp and team up with me then I am willing to wait and see what you come up with. I don't want to see anyone get left behind because they don't have any good ideas at the moment.

If you still want to be apart of the rp and team up with me then I am willing to wait and see what you come up with. I don't want to see anyone get left behind because they don't have any good ideas at the moment.
And Wilted Wilted
Perhaps, I can brainstorm some ideas and try to come up with a character..
But yeah, leave it open. Because I might not in the end, and that would've wasted your time.

*Ish fighting the temptation to jump in as a Master since she isn't completely confident she is up to speed enough to get back into the RP groove fully and still has catch up work to do.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back