• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/ Roleplay? (Interest Check)

Okay, everyone! I think I've got the masters all set- you can see the newly edited list on the first post of this thread as well if you're in need of future reference. If you have any complaints, comments, etc. please let me know and I'll do my best to fix it.

Saber's: Kloudy Kloudy

Archer's: Dante Verren Dante Verren

Rider's: Gizaira Gizaira

Lancer's: @St Sin

Caster's: LostHaven LostHaven

Assassin's and Berserker's: Aukanai Aukanai

Oh, I'm also in need of people's opinions on this: should the Servant's true names/identities be hidden from everyone else, or would you prefer to put it on the CS as well? Any input would be appreciated.

I think the true names of characters should be hidden from everybody else since secrecy is kind of important in the series. The masters of whatever servant should probably be pmed their servant's CS since they need to know what they're working with though.

Wilted Wilted

I think the true names of characters should be hidden from everybody else since secrecy is kind of important in the series. The masters of whatever servant should probably be pmed their servant's CS since they need to know what they're working with though.

Wilted Wilted
that's basically what happens in every other Fate/ roleplay

Wilted Wilted

I agree with Kira

that's basically what happens in every other Fate/ roleplay

Alright, thanks so much. I'll keep the true names secret, unless anyone else has any objections to that. The only issue is that doing that with canon characters would be difficult- was anyone planning on playing one? Perhaps there can be "new versions" of sorts with canon characters: different appearances and maybe stats, but same or similar true name and history/legend. Any opinions/ thoughts on that?

The servant I am playing is my own version of a servant from grand order. different abilities, different NP, different personality, and I am focusing on different aspects of their lore

Alright, thanks so much. I'll keep the true names secret, unless anyone else has any objections to that. The only issue is that doing that with canon characters would be difficult- was anyone planning on playing one? Perhaps there can be "new versions" of sorts with canon characters: different appearances and maybe stats, but same or similar true name and history/legend. Any opinions/ thoughts on that?
the servant I'm playing as would probably declare his name anyways, because of honour and stuff

I think that could work...Though in other Fate/ roleplays that didn't seem to worry anyone.

(Though I've only ever lurked so what do I know.)

That is a good point. If anyone would like to play an altered canon character, they're more than welcome to, though.

Also, if anyone who is more knowledgeable is interested in being a mod and helping out with character acceptance/general moderation of the roleplay in case of differences in timezone and whatnot, I think I might be in need of one lol. I'm almost done the character sheet thread and template as well, so be on the lookout for that! I'll ping you all once it's ready.

Wait how come Berserker and Assassin have the same master?

Idk about Berserker but this war won't be very fair with my character having some backup.

Also I suspect this is what the gm thought was the norm from the anime/manga, but Assassin/any servant doesn't always randomly pair up with other servants from the very start. UBW was a special exception because the caster servant had the mana and the rule breaker to do it. The Grail wouldn't just summon two servants to one master.

Also also, I don't mind giving up my master position for saber if someone else comes along and wants to join.
Wilted Wilted

Idk about Berserker but this war won't be very fair with my character having some backup.

Also I suspect this is what the gm thought was the norm from the anime/manga, but Assassin/any servant doesn't always randomly pair up with other servants from the very start. UBW was a special exception because the caster servant had the mana and the rule breaker to do it. The Grail wouldn't just summon two servants to one master.

Also also, I don't mind giving up my master position for saber if someone else comes along and wants to join.

Wilted Wilted
Oh no, they don't have the same master, they're two different masters played by the same person (or that's what I think Aukanai meant). Apologies if that wasn't clear.

Also, I'll keep that in mind if anyone else expresses interest in joining!

Wilted Wilted

Actually...I'd be playing three different characters. Therefore Berserker and Assassin won't have the same master, it is just I am playing them both.

However, Wilted Wilted , kick me off the list for any one of my three if someone else wants to take one of the roles.

Huh? What you mean about not feeling special?

I mean I don't actually have someone as my own master for myself. Cos you're playing two masters, I have to share.
It's cool though, I don't really mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back