• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/ Roleplay? (Interest Check)

Wilted

AAAAAA
Hello, everyone! I've recently gotten into the Fate/ series, and noticed there weren't really any Fate/ Roleplays here, so I was wondering if people would be interested in doing one? It would probably follow the standard Holy Grail War plot. Unless I change my mind at some point in the future, extra classes will not be in this RP. Unfortunately, I'm as new to running a RP as I am to this site (aka completely new), nor do I really have many ideas for the RP outside of that. If you're willing to put up with a completely inexperienced GM, please feel free to comment below, haha. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated as well.

EDIT: Adding a class reservation list as well; feel free to claim any of the free ones.

Saber: LostHaven LostHaven

Archer: Gizaira Gizaira

Rider: Wilted Wilted

Lancer: Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

Caster: Lemon Boy Lemon Boy

Assassin: Kloudy Kloudy

Berserker: Dante Verren Dante Verren

Masters:

Saber's: Birdsie Birdsie

Archer's: Dante Verren

Rider's: Kira Times

Lancer's: St Sin

Caster's: MrEvilMexican

Assassin's: The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

Berserker's:

Last edited:
I'd be interested in participating in a Fate rp.
Would be interested in playing the Caster class specifically, but I'm down for anything.

I'm down though are we claiming classes?

(Also will there be any extra classes?)

Could you clarify what you mean by extra classes, please? Do you mean Ruler, Saver, etc.?

I think I'll edit the post to include claiming classes as well.

I'd be interested in participating in a Fate rp.
Would be interested in playing the Caster class specifically, but I'm down for anything.

Sounds good. Would you like me to put you as having claimed Caster on the near-future list for reserving classes?

Wilted Wilted
By Extra Classes I think they were most likely thinking along the lines of ones such as Avenger, Shielder, Saver, Beast and Gunner given those and a few others are the listed "Extra Classes" on the wiki.

I'd personally advise trying to steer clear of such classes because It involves trying to explain it in the lore of why exactly this "Extra Class" is being summoned in the first place.
More often than not, they're a bit of an anomaly in general and hard to justify. I'd strongly recommend not allowing the use of the Beast & Saver class purely because of how op they're capable of being.
A beast class servant such as Tiamat quite literally forced a whole team or so of servants / grand servants to fight her off because she was just that powerful and the Saver class have that insanely powerful skill of just dropping the parameters of all enemy servants by two, which is ridiculous in my opinion. The other "Extra Classes" though should be fine if you do find a way to justify their presence in the first place.

Also yes please, in response to the near-future list for reserving classes.

Pretty much all of the extra classes have the capability to be insanely OP and thats why they are extra classes. Ruler is by far the most OP due to them pretty much being the administrators of the holy grail war.

If we're saving classes, Lancer or Saber are my first choices ;a;
Also...are we going to be playing both the masters and the servants of the same class? .a.
Also, I forgot to ask...this is purely with OCs, right?

I would also like to reserve the Berserker class if at all possible

Of course I'd find you here. xD

I'll be taking Assassin class and I think I'll be stealing the idea from one of my friends as to who it is. ; ) That person knows who I mean...

Btw, whats the situation on masters? Do other people play them, or do we?

Aukanai Aukanai

Alright, which one would you like me to put you down for?

About OC's, in terms of Masters I'd definitely say purely OCs, but servants can be OC or canon.

I was thinking of deciding if people would play both master and servant based on majority vote and/or how many people join or something, but I'm honestly not sure as of yet. I was thinking maybe having people make a master and a servant character, but give them the option to be paired up with other people's masters/servants if they wished to have someone separate play their partner? They could have their own characters be a pair if they wanted to, as well.
Kloudy Kloudy , this answers your question too.

Aukanai Aukanai

Alright, which one would you like me to put you down for?

About OC's, in terms of Masters I'd definitely say purely OCs, but servants can be OC or canon.

I was thinking of deciding if people would play both master and servant based on majority vote and/or how many people join or something, but I'm honestly not sure as of yet. I was thinking maybe having people make a master and a servant character, but give them the option to be paired up with other people's masters/servants if they wished to have someone separate play their partner? They could have their own characters be a pair if they wanted to, as well.
Kloudy Kloudy , this answers your question too.

Well Fate rps tend to die easily when you pair people up because someone'll drop out and it'll become a hassle to get another. But of course if we have the people for it then you'll have to. I'm personally fine with it either way, so long as my partner isn't terrible and drops out. xD

If we don't have more than seven people then I vote have people play both master and servant.
Wilted Wilted

Kloudy Kloudy I see you found your way here as well

Lowkey trying to decide if we're gonna be best friends or mortal enemies in this rp...

Do I alliance with Berserker or is that too risky? Hmmm...
On the bright side, at least my character gets to be op given he's a pretty predominant figure in the past, present and foreseeable future! : D

Wilted Wilted
By Extra Classes I think they were most likely thinking along the lines of ones such as Avenger, Shielder, Saver, Beast and Gunner given those and a few others are the listed "Extra Classes" on the wiki.

I'd personally advise trying to steer clear of such classes because It involves trying to explain it in the lore of why exactly this "Extra Class" is being summoned in the first place.
More often than not, they're a bit of an anomaly in general and hard to justify. I'd strongly recommend not allowing the use of the Beast & Saver class purely because of how op they're capable of being.
A beast class servant such as Tiamat quite literally forced a whole team or so of servants / grand servants to fight her off because she was just that powerful and the Saver class have that insanely powerful skill of just dropping the parameters of all enemy servants by two, which is ridiculous in my opinion. The other "Extra Classes" though should be fine if you do find a way to justify their presence in the first place.

Also yes please, in response to the near-future list for reserving classes.
And then there's Nyarlathotep who made a mess on Night One xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back