• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/ Roleplay? (Interest Check)

Wait how come Berserker and Assassin have the same master?

Idk about Berserker but this war won't be very fair with my character having some backup.

Also I suspect this is what the gm thought was the norm from the anime/manga, but Assassin/any servant doesn't always randomly pair up with other servants from the very start. UBW was a special exception because the caster servant had the mana and the rule breaker to do it. The Grail wouldn't just summon two servants to one master.

Also also, I don't mind giving up my master position for saber if someone else comes along and wants to join.
Wilted Wilted
As in saber master? Because I'm already saber :P

Actually...I'd be playing three different characters. Therefore Berserker and Assassin won't have the same master, it is just I am playing them both.

However, Wilted Wilted , kick me off the list for any one of my three if someone else wants to take one of the roles.
I suppose I can change something. :/
I'd be interested in playing either Berserker's or Assassin's Master. Which do you prefer?

Wilted Wilted
So there's no other plot or evilness hiding in the shadows other than a bunch of people murdering each other over a cup, right?

Sure thing, all yours. : )
Is there a place for me...?
sad-puppy-wallpaper.jpg

Yeah sure, let's go! Time to murder all the masters and take the crown.

Hell yeah! I'll pm you the ideas I have for my character, I believe they will be quite... Satisfactory. ; )

Is there a place for me...?
sad-puppy-wallpaper.jpg

Well some people are playing two or three characters (looking at Aukanai Aukanai >.>) so perhaps you can take one of their characters? I do believe the Overseer is available though. Well, I'm not a GM so its up to the OPer to decide.

I am interested in being Saber's master.

Sure, go ahead.

Wilted Wilted
So there's no other plot or evilness hiding in the shadows other than a bunch of people murdering each other over a cup, right?

Not that I've thought of, no, lol.

Uhm, since all places are taken...
Can I be an overseer? Or maybe, idk, Beast?

You definitely can be an overseer!

I'd be interested in playing either Berserker's or Assassin's Master. Which do you prefer?

Sure, you can be Assassin's Master!

Updated the list with the new people, welcome! Here's the link to the character sheets, as well: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fate-fantasia-character-sheets.329862/

Any other role? For example, since some people have taken TWO spots, or even maybe THREE, give me an actual role in the war? Please? >.<

Hm, it depends on who wants to/is willing to give up one of their spots. If it really comes to it and no one volunteers, I can give you my Servant slot, if you want.

Hm, it depends on who wants to/is willing to give up one of their spots. If it really comes to it and no one volunteers, I can give you my Servant slot, if you want.

Well, no. If someone has multiple roles in the war then it's only fair that those are given to those who have none, such is the way of communism.
So people like Aukanai Aukanai who currently have two roles should give one up so that it's all fair.

:/ I..uh, actually I had a change of mind of the roles I wanted. However I wasn't given the chance to choose. //As I would have liked to take the role of Assassin's master.
I'll be giving up master of berserker. Sorry...
Edit: Scratch that, I'll remain in the master role.. I won't play Lancer

Last edited:
I love how quick fate Rps get swarmed. I was (guiltiy given I'm still not 100% and shouldn't be till I'm fully back into the groove) skimming around just curious and I see this thread just today and its already swarmed. XD

:/ I..uh, actually I had a change of mind of the roles I wanted. However I wasn't given the chance to choose. //As I would have liked to take the role of Assassin's master.
Edit: Scratch that, I'll remain in the master role.. I won't play Lancer
I CLAIM LANCER
IMMEDIATELY
THIS INSTANT
FUCK THE OVERSEER

Oh shoot, I'm so sorry about not asking you first. There's no need to apologize, you're not being a pain at all. It was my fault for not checking with you. The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Are you okay with playing Berserker's master instead of Assassin's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back