• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/ Roleplay? (Interest Check)

Aukanai Aukanai

Alright, which one would you like me to put you down for?

About OC's, in terms of Masters I'd definitely say purely OCs, but servants can be OC or canon.

I was thinking of deciding if people would play both master and servant based on majority vote and/or how many people join or something, but I'm honestly not sure as of yet. I was thinking maybe having people make a master and a servant character, but give them the option to be paired up with other people's masters/servants if they wished to have someone separate play their partner? They could have their own characters be a pair if they wanted to, as well.
Kloudy Kloudy , this answers your question too.

Yeah, I think it would be more fun to be in pairs with another, rather than playing both the master and servant of one class. I feel a little unsure since there's the possibility of canon characters being involved. I'm concerned, because I don't know absolute everything about all the canon characters, so.. :/
In addition to that, what is the limit on the amount of characters we can have?
I'm willing to play Lancer (as the servant) but I'd also like to play the master of another class (doesn't matter what class)

Yeah, I think it would be more fun to be in pairs with another, rather than playing both the master and servant of one class. I feel a little unsure since there's the possibility of canon characters being involved. I'm concerned, because I don't know absolute everything about all the canon characters, so.. :/
In addition to that, what is the limit on the amount of characters we can have?
I'm willing to play Lancer (as the servant) but I'd also like to play the master of another class (doesn't matter what class)
Alright, I'll put you on the list. I don't know much about all the canon characters either, so we're on the same boat, haha. I agree that having pairs with each other would be more fun, but since some people might want to just play one pair, I probably will go with combining the two options and giving people a choice in what they'd like in that regard. The limit of characters per person would depend on how many of us would want to play a Master character, since the Servant slots are already filled. That's assuming someone would want multiple Master characters, though.

LostHaven LostHaven You got the Saber slot.

I'd be more than willing to help assist in informing you guys about canon characters if you're unsure about any and want to know about'em.
Also I'd be up for someone else playing the Master of Caster

Alright, I'll put you on the list. I don't know much about all the canon characters either, so we're on the same boat, haha. I agree that having pairs with each other would be more fun, but since some people might want to just play one pair, I probably will go with combining the two options and giving people a choice in what they'd like in that regard. The limit of characters per person would depend on how many of us would want to play a Master character, since the Servant slots are already filled. That's assuming someone would want multiple Master characters, though.
Welp, if whoever is playing Archer, Assassin or Berseker don't mind, I'd love to play the master of one of (or two huehue) of those classes.

I'd be more than willing to help assist in informing you guys about canon characters if you're unsure about any and want to know about'em.
Also I'd be up for someone else playing the Master of Caster
Ah, that'd be great, thanks~

Assassin does not mind if someone wants to be their master. <3

Welp, if whoever is playing Archer, Assassin or Berseker don't mind, I'd love to play the master of one of (or two huehue) of those classes.

Ah, that'd be great, thanks~

WAIT

IS YOUR TITLE THINGY UNDER YOUR NAME WHAT I THINK IT IS?!?!

Rider doesn't mind someone else being their master, either.

Any preferences as to how we figure out whose master gets to be servant's master? I could give it a roll on a random partner generator or something, if no one else has any specific preferences for which servant they'd want.

Okay, sounds good. Aukanai Aukanai Since both Kloudy Kloudy and Dante Verren Dante Verren have servants in two of the classes you were interested in, would you like to play both of their masters? If no one else has any preferences I'll go ahead and do the partner generator thing later, and set up CSes and threads later as well.

Okay, sounds good. Aukanai Aukanai Since both Kloudy Kloudy and Dante Verren Dante Verren have servants in two of the classes you were interested in, would you like to play both of their masters? If no one else has any preferences I'll go ahead and do the partner generator thing later, and set up CSes and threads later as well.
oho. Sure~ I'd be up for that.
Someone can throw me a Master of Lancer
Coolio~

I wouldn't mind if Archer's master was played by someone else and it doesn't matter to me who I end up with as a partner.

(Also, if I missed something important just know it'a because I wasn't getting notifications.)

Rider doesn't mind someone else being their master, either.

Any preferences as to how we figure out whose master gets to be servant's master? I could give it a roll on a random partner generator or something, if no one else has any specific preferences for which servant they'd want.
would you mind if I take a master, preferably Caster's?
Lemon Boy Lemon Boy
Just saying my Master is probably gonna be evil asfuck

also where the hell is the CS? or do I just make my own CS skeleton?

I've started making the CS thread now- I'm inexperienced with this sort of thing, so I may take a bit, sorry. Also, I noticed recently that you've run a few Fate/ roleplays yourself- you definitely don't have to if you don't want to, but if you have any advice to give regarding the subject, that would be incredibly helpful.

Dante Verren Dante Verren No problem! Need to go offline for a bit, but I'll hopefully have everything sorted out in terms of masters as soon as I get back.

I've started making the CS thread now- I'm inexperienced with this sort of thing, so I may take a bit, sorry. Also, I noticed recently that you've run a few Fate/ roleplays yourself- you definitely don't have to if you don't want to, but if you have any advice to give regarding the subject, that would be incredibly helpful.

Dante Verren Dante Verren No problem! Need to go offline for a bit, but I'll hopefully have everything sorted out in terms of masters as soon as I get back.
one of the three never even started xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back