• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fate/Drifters Part 2 (Closed)

Funny a few days ago I was just contemplating an Archer who also loves to wrestle, according to wiki

Edit: Also Amandalee/LeeandLie content in a post? I'm weak

Welcome back =)

If this gets enough interest, I would love to play a servant.

We'd love to have you if decide to join. Servant spots are always quick to disappear, so if you have a servant in mind it's always good to reserve a class.

Welcome back =)

We'd love to have you if decide to join. Servant spots are always quick to disappear, so if you have a servant in mind it's always good to reserve a class.

Thank you! I'm glad to be back lol. I might just reserve the Archer spot after all. Then I'll have time to think about how tf I'm gonna get her sheet together if this gains enough interest to flourish lol

Ah so hard to choose 😩 we are doing our own OC’s right ? I think I’ll reserve Saber in that case if that’s alright!

I also have one more question, would it be possible to alter a historical figure's history a bit?

If so, I'm interested in playing a berserker servant.

Last edited:
I am not very familiar (at all) with roleplay but I would really like to try it out. I quite enjoyed watching fate so I would really like to join this! If you will have me of course.

I don't know if I would play servant or master, I don't really understand how magic works in fate honestly I just kind of know what the ones shown in the animes actually do (well ofc.) So maybe a servant would be better which I think I would like to play Lancer.

Hmmm... I'm torn on whether to join, given schedule constrains and not really expecting this to come back. I'm also a bit confused as to the exact set up of this, as I'm not exactly sure I understand it's association with the previous roleplay, or what part the new and old characters would play, specifically the old ones.

If I do rejoin, I would probably prefer to play a servant. However, if I end up choosing not to, you absolutely have my permission to use my previous character as an NPC QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

I don't know if I would play servant or master, I don't really understand how magic works in fate honestly I just kind of know what the ones shown in the animes actually do (well ofc.) So maybe a servant would be better which I think I would like to play Lancer.
This should help explain things a bit.

I also have one more question, would it be possible to alter a historical figure's history a bit?

If so, I'm interested in playing a berserker servant.

Yes.

I am not very familiar (at all) with roleplay but I would really like to try it out. I quite enjoyed watching fate so I would really like to join this! If you will have me of course.

Mages have magic circuits which they used to produce Magecraft, which is inferior to True Magic (miracles that can't be reproduced). Otherwise, it works pretty much like any other magic.

Hmmm... I'm torn on whether to join, given schedule constrains and not really expecting this to come back. I'm also a bit confused as to the exact set up of this, as I'm not exactly sure I understand it's association with the previous roleplay, or what part the new and old characters would play, specifically the old ones.

If I do rejoin, I would probably prefer to play a servant. However, if I end up choosing not to, you absolutely have my permission to use my previous character as an NPC QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

This should help explain things a bit.

I'll be using old characters mainly to act as foil for the new ones whose job is to journey and destroy a grail.

Though if you decided to play your old character they can do what they they want.
-Act against new ones
-Help new ones
-Ignore new ones.
It's all up to your character's personality. I mean, this new group wants to wipe them out after all.

I gave it some more thought, and I think I'll be skipping out on this one, considering I wouldn't really be able to keep up with it given my current compromises and life.

I do wish you the best of luck with this RP though, and as mentioned earlier, feel free to use my character as an NPC. Happy Rping!

I gave it some more thought, and I think I'll be skipping out on this one, considering I wouldn't really be able to keep up with it given my current compromises and life.

I do wish you the best of luck with this RP though, and as mentioned earlier, feel free to use my character as an NPC. Happy Rping!

Thank you! I wish you the best in life as well.

I think I could be down for this. I've had an idea for a Rider that I've been toying with, if the spot's still open.

And of course I'd be happy to reprise my role as Berserker of Light too.

Haha well guess I shoulda just grabbed a servant last night. Darn it I am the type that likes to plan to much and not grab a spot unless I'm 100% certain. Always bites me in the rear end. lol

Haha well guess I shoulda just grabbed a servant last night. Darn it I am the type that likes to plan to much and not grab a spot unless I'm 100% certain. Always bites me in the rear end. lol

Yes, yes you should have. Though many of these guys seem rather iffy about joining so...who knows^^ Nothing is absolutely certain until the character sheets are made.

You can always try a master slot. LLancer is there to fulfill the Servant tendencies. If you don't like her anymore you can always kill her off and replace her. Lots can happen in 10 years (especially with cheating caretakers) and I do plan on reshuffling the Light and Dark teams a bit. Especially since some peeps aren't likely to return.

This is quite . . . tempting tbh.

I'm glad to hear it^^

Nah its fine I'll probably make a Master. If a slot becomes available for a servant I could always just make a servant as well anyways. I just need to figure out what I'd want to do Master wise.

Nah its fine I'll probably make a Master. If a slot becomes available for a servant I could always just make a servant as well anyways. I just need to figure out what I'd want to do Master wise.
Be a filthy rich German girl! somebody needs to buy my guns and it ain't myself

Be a filthy rich German girl! somebody needs to buy my guns and it ain't myself
Not sure if that is meant to be a reference to my one Master character or not...

tenor.gif

I'm glad to hear it^^

Thing is I have no clue about some of this Fate stuff.
Like this stuff right here.
Elemental Affinity:
Magecraft/Fighting Style:
Magical Circuit Quality:
Magical Circuit Quantity:

No clue about anything. Like, I have seen some Fate stuff, so I understand most of it, more or less. Just this stuff I have never really heard of.

Thing is I have no clue about some of this Fate stuff.
Like this stuff right here.
Elemental Affinity:
Magecraft/Fighting Style:
Magical Circuit Quality:
Magical Circuit Quantity:

No clue about anything. Like, I have seen some Fate stuff, so I understand most of it, more or less. Just this stuff I have never really heard of.
Fate Wiki is your friend. Elements Fate Wiki

Just an example page but basically most Magus have 1 element they are attuned to Fire, Earth, Water, Or Wind. There are others... though you are going to most likely have one of those. Its possible to have more with the rare individuals who have all Five (The fifth being Ether which is basically to 'super charge' the others typically in its use.

Magecraft/Fighting style is just the type of magecraft (magic) you use or way you fight. So you might use magecraft to set traps to lure people into them and catch them by surprise being very hit and run... or going up front slinging magic at people and being on the offense. Stuff like that.

Magic Circuits are what allow someone to use magecraft. (Magic Circuit Wiki page). Pretty much the more skill in Magecraft you have, the more you are likely to have. Quality is how well organized they are (someone with poor circuit quality is going to have trouble using magecraft... if they even can at all).... usually more about efficiency where as quantity is how many you have which would dictate your overall strength and limit of sorts. Its more of a 'Quantity over quality' thing in general if that helps... though you need the quality being good enough to really use it.

Thank you very much. This has been very helpful. :closed eyes open smile:

oi, yo, need a master? Cause I want to bully Hana again, scratch your back you scratch mine.

Do we got a deal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back