• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

27ff44472f2414bfdc69b6bfdf56507a1528044755_full.png

> NPCing the inactive characters to the background.

>reopening slots for new players.

I'm currently debating the pros and cons of each. Mass murder is another option, but I don't think that's fair to the people that are still here and waiting.
Yeah sorry, I am completely fine with someone taking my place or if you just want to put my character in the background or anything that works.

Just in a very bad place rn, and don't want to ruin my partners time rping due to that as well.

Sorry to Idea and everyone else taking part in the rp.

Plus I don't think it would be fair, given their circumstances (family member dying, them grieving) to kick them out over having a wait like this.

This is true.

Though the question is how long you're willing to wait. I don't blame any players for being busy. Real life is more important. But if I do not know when or if they can come back, or if they are even planning to, something must be done to their characters the rp to progress. Personally I don't mind the pace. Dropping the character to background feels better to me. That way they can jump back in whenever they are ready. More people in the rp also means more chaos . Also my original plan was to widdle things down to a group of main surviving cast (adding new players would counteract that). However, I'm also coming to realize that in Fate-rps, the Servant-Master interaction is what players enjoy. In that case, getting people new partners would be the better option.

For now, I'm not doing anything yet. Just planning ahead for when it comes to it.

The question is, which would you prefer if Mion does not return? An npc master or a player one?

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Let me know what you want me to do.

I don't understand the question...

Yeah sorry, I am completely fine with someone taking my place or if you just want to put my character in the background or anything that works.

Just in a very bad place rn, and don't want to ruin my partners time rping due to that as well.

You are fine. Thank you for informing us.

Take care of yourself and don't worry about the rp until you're better. Nothing's been decided yet.

images

Dark faction are the heroes. Light faction just wants everything to stay the same.
Ah, but in the end even he realized that taking away everyone's lives was not the answer. (Because that's what the grail was going to do. "You want world peace? The world will be at peace if there's no one on it!")

Ah, but in the end even he realized that taking away everyone's lives was not the answer. (Because that's what the grail was going to do. "You want world peace? The world will be at peace if there's no one on it!")
I think the world will be at peace if you're not in it. Fight me bro.

1446920073255.png

What's the answer? There is no solution to the world peace problem. It's the ones that try anyway that are the "heroes"

Grail can't even do that. Best it does is burn a city.

This is true.

Though the question is how long you're willing to wait. I don't blame any players for being busy. Real life is more important. But if I do not know when or if they can come back, or if they are even planning to, something must be done to their characters the rp to progress. Personally I don't mind the pace. Dropping the character to background feels better to me. That way they can jump back in whenever they are ready. More people in the rp also means more chaos . Also my original plan was to widdle things down to a group of main surviving cast (adding new players would counteract that). However, I'm also coming to realize that in Fate-rps, the Servant-Master interaction is what players enjoy. In that case, getting people new partners would be the better option.

For now, I'm not doing anything yet. Just planning ahead for when it comes to it.

The question is, which would you prefer if Mion does not return? An npc master or a player one?

So I took a bit of time to really ponder this, and I stand by my what I said in regards to it being my own responsability in where there is any at all for my current situation, and the consequences there implied. As such, I am willing to wait for as long as the other members of this RP and/or the GM of this RP (in other words you QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel ) feel as though it hurts the RP for me to not be involved, given me being a holder of one of the RP's roles.

Should the situation arrive when, for practical reasons, waiting becomes inviable, or Mion Mion decides that they will officially not be returning at all, I think I would prefer a player master. If I wait this long anyway, waiting a little longer to actually get more tangible interaction is a trade I'm willing to take.

Worry not! Your circumstances are nothing you could have helped. I'm sorry if I'm putting any pressure on you at such a difficult time. I hope things get better for you soon, one way or the other. Take all the time you need to heal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back