• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

So I took a bit of time to really ponder this, and I stand by my what I said in regards to it being my own responsability in where there is any at all for my current situation, and the consequences there implied. As such, I am willing to wait for as long as the other members of this RP and/or the GM of this RP (in other words you QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel ) feel as though it hurts the RP for me to not be involved, given me being a holder of one of the RP's roles.

Should the situation arrive when, for practical reasons, waiting becomes inviable, or @Mion decides that they will officially not be returning at all, I think I would prefer a player master. If I wait this long anyway, waiting a little longer to actually get more tangible interaction is a trade I'm willing to take.

I can respect that.

Right now, the Master-Servant interactions are important. As we get later in the story, I'm hoping to see more tangible Master-Master and Servant-Servant interactions. With a 14 vs 14 battle, it becomes much more about teamwork, such that your Master/Servant isn't the only one your character will be cooperating with. Opens up more potential interactions so players aren't dependent on a single partner for posts. Then, should a Master and Servant from the same side find themselves each missing a partner, a new contract can be made to continue in the war. Or, if a Master finds themselves falling sick (for whatever reason), an ally Master can try to support both Servants. Fun dynamics and all that.

I am a very gentle lover, I'll have you know!
4qqTNbX_d.jpg
Shinya 2.gif
A berserker as a gentle lover, that's rich. I'll believe it when I see it.

1446920073255.png

What's the answer? There is no solution to the world peace problem. It's the ones that try anyway that are the "heroes"

Grail can't even do that. Best it does is burn a city.
weird-guy-thing-komi-san-web.jpg
Dark Siders are just cowards that want to go back to a blank slate.

Heroes have souls of BURNING COURAGE and want to improve the world, not overwrite it with a new one.

Dark Keeper should drop out and become a male model instead.

weird-guy-thing-komi-san-web.jpg
Dark Siders are just cowards that want to go back to a blank slate.

Heroes have souls of BURNING COURAGE and want to improve the world, not overwrite it with a new one.

Dark Keeper should drop out and become a male model instead.

Why waste time when saving the world is as simple as a reset button?

japanese-anime-sakamoto-desu-ga-sakamoto.jpg

And yes. This is a face that could be a male model if he wanted.​

Takumi98 Takumi98 I'm going to leave it up to you whether they follow Shani's suggestion or not. And I'm sure LostHaven LostHaven will agree with my on this, but we wouldn't need to rp their trip to any restaurant. If Hakan agrees to an actual breakfast you could time skip us mid meal (if we want to do more character bonding) or right back to the beach after they've eaten (if we just want to get the show on the road).

Also, Hakan gets to drive this time. ^_^

Takumi98 Takumi98 I'm going to leave it up to you whether they follow Shani's suggestion or not. And I'm sure LostHaven LostHaven will agree with my on this, but we wouldn't need to rp their trip to any restaurant. If Hakan agrees to an actual breakfast you could time skip us mid meal (if we want to do more character bonding) or right back to the beach after they've eaten (if we just want to get the show on the road).

Also, Hakan gets to drive this time. ^_^

Quick post is up. I guess It's time for Hakan to....

Face his fears :coolshades:

I'll see myself out for that bad KH3 pun

It's a shame I'll have to shoot my rival, truly a tragedy greater than any in my old library. Maybe I can talk her onto the side of darkness and we can be allies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back