• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Wait, would Garm recognize the soul bond thingy from Saber's NP QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel ?

He may or he may not. Up to you^^

I feel like I've fallen so out of touch with this RP. Is anybody waiting for me to post? The order of events is a bit fuzzy for me right now.

Post when the urge to write hits you. When you know what you want Archer to do.

I know what I want to write, but deciding how to write it (and from which character's POV) is the hard part. Hence why I've been procrastinating.

Either we create some sort of universal paradox so powerful (such as Garm and Zerker's Reality Marbles colliding) that we all get thrown into an alternate spinoff universe, or at the end of the war, in some far alternative timeline, Garm makes his wish last and his wish is: "I wish no negate everyone else's wishes' and so all the stored up magical energy in the Grail just like, explodes, and somehow the arcane explosions give servants sufficient mana to exist indefinitely, and all the damage just gets magiced, and ded people rez.

And that's how we have the comedy spinoff happen.

lmao

Hello, how’s it going? Can we put Sunday behind us and not fight? I don’t particularly like to fight.
Kill your other waifus and I'll consider it. Oh yeah, I need you to kill that Dragon Loli too while you're at it. Don't say I didn't see what I saw between you two.

Kill your other waifus and I'll consider it. Oh yeah, I need you to kill that Dragon Loli too while you're at it. Don't say I didn't see what I saw between you two.
Isn’t killing little excessive? Also I’m pretty sure Faffy isn’t a Loli, just look at her. And sorry I needed saving, I’ll be more prepared next time. *Cough cough.*

Isn’t killing little excessive? Also I’m pretty sure Faffy isn’t a Loli, just look at her. And sorry I needed saving, I’ll be more prepared next time. *Cough cough.*
No. I'm the only girl you need.
The others deserve death for taking you from me.
Also, that Faffy kid is definitely a loli.... Just with large Hooters.

Looks like I need to revise my definition of a loli.
But anyways it's time to list my reasons to spare the girls. 1. They will kill me if I try to go on a rampage with Gil and whats-his-name. Even if you help me they outnumber us at least 10-1. 2. While I am not a pacifist I dislike fighting in general and hate fighting for little to no reason. 3. The vast majority of them are good aligned, I don't want to eliminate all these good people. 4. There is still one demon god pillar out there. I don't want to get rid of most of Chaldea before this battle ends.

Assassin of Darkness: Damnit! I wasn't supposed to be remembered for this! *Gets torched*

Kiyohime: Shut up! Corpses don't talk! *Eats more dead Servant*

Want some? *Offers an arm torn off of dead body*
*Shoots her in the arm.* That man is worthy of my respect, besides I've got rations right here. *Pulls out some grain and eats it.* Woah woah woah! Don't fight! Kiyo, are you ok!? *Runs up to her.* An arm seemed like fair payment for that insult/murder. An eye for an eye and everyone goes blind.

*Shoots her in the arm.* That man is worthy of my respect, besides I've got rations right here. *Pulls out some grain and eats it.* Woah woah woah! Don't fight! Kiyo, are you ok!? *Runs up to her.* An arm seemed like fair payment for that insult/murder. An eye for an eye and everyone goes blind.
*Eyes glow red*

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 I'm booored!

BestEquatorialIriomotecat-size_restricted.gif

Attachments

• 1559329653487.png
    1559329653487.png
    142.5 KB · Views: 0
What are you doing with that?
I was planning on nuking this idiot who went out with Elizabeth Bathory instead of me.

Now that I think about it.... It may not be a good idea.

*Tosses nuke away only for it to blow up the city next door that had the Holy Grail hidden there.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back