• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

I feel like I've fallen so out of touch with this RP. Is anybody waiting for me to post? The order of events is a bit fuzzy for me right now.

Pretty sure three reality marbles on top of each other start opening holes to other timelines. We could all get spat out into a Heaven's Feel bad end timeline.

Either we create some sort of universal paradox so powerful (such as Garm and Zerker's Reality Marbles colliding) that we all get thrown into an alternate spinoff universe, or at the end of the war, in some far alternative timeline, Garm makes his wish last and his wish is: "I wish no negate everyone else's wishes' and so all the stored up magical energy in the Grail just like, explodes, and somehow the arcane explosions give servants sufficient mana to exist indefinitely, and all the damage just gets magiced, and ded people rez.

And that's how we have the comedy spinoff happen.

Either we create some sort of universal paradox so powerful (such as Garm and Zerker's Reality Marbles colliding) that we all get thrown into an alternate spinoff universe, or at the end of the war, in some far alternative timeline, Garm makes his wish last and his wish is: "I wish no negate everyone else's wishes' and so all the stored up magical energy in the Grail just like, explodes, and somehow the arcane explosions give servants sufficient mana to exist indefinitely, and all the damage just gets magiced, and ded people rez.

And that's how we have the comedy spinoff happen.
It shall be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back