• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Master of Darkness - Ryuga Tohsaka

It had been a total of twenty minutes since they returned. Ryuga was gathering his blacksmithing tools, his many weapons he Forged himself, and some boxed rations. After putting his belongings and meals in the back of the train, he got out, and looked at Caster, who seemed to have some sort of idea in mind. "Whatever plan you may have, if it involves some sort of advantage over the enemy...."

He paused to think. While it is crucial they should go aid the other Servants of Darkness, there's the issue of the Dragon. Dragons are of course, some of the strongest creatures in many legends, such as the various Long dragons from Chinese mythology, or the Dragon Knight in arthurian legends. Who was that guy again? Ryuga had trouble remembering, but that guy had some admirable qualities, like fighting for all of England, when Arthur was on a conquest campaign to rule the continent.

Or something similar. He had trouble remembering for some reason. But regardless, Caster had brought up in interesting proposition.
"Alright. Lets hear it. Where is this place we will be heading to that may be of use?"

Interacting with: Idea Idea
Vortigern best dragon idol.

1558564035540.jpg

Dumb Japanese dragons don't even have wings! I win by default, hmph~! Tell me, did you throw out an NP that blew up Lord Chaldeas and Luminosite Eternelle? Did you? DID YOU?! Didn't think so, you mentally ill sham of a dragon!
*Gets murderous look*

Me: Could you please apologize before- *Kiyohime sets house on fire* that.... Happens......

Just to join in, Kiyohime makes my heart race and Faffy makes me roll on the floor laughing. Hmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back