• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Drifters ooc

Oh my goodness yes!!

That was my response when I first saw Zero. Never saw its like in the fate series again. The original Fate/Stay bored me to tears. UBW was better. Had high hopes for apocrypha...but it was okay. None of the war stuff I'd been hoping for.

I enjoyed the original Fate/Stay Night despite how incredibly flawed it was because of the concept and loved it when diving more into it to learn more. Then when Fate/Zero came out I absolutely loved it. One of those rare cases where you like the base aspect but expect a media off it will probably be nothing super special and it ended up being amazing. One of my top 5 anime of all time easily XD

Question on the summoning circles, does a master have to create one or can they be pre-existing?

Think of a summoning circle like a fishing rod, the catalyst the bait, and the servant the fish. You can create your own. You can use a preexisting one. You can even catch fish with your bare hands if you have to. The grail does the actual summoning. The circle is simply a point to anchor the Servant so they appear within the circle and not on the other side of the city or something. At least that's how i understand it.

Is it possible for a mage/witch to have Fae blood? Or does that wander too far into true magic territory?

Yes. I've allowed a character to have dragon blood, so I don't see why not. However, that doesn't by any means equate your character to true magic. Fae blood is probably extremely diluted by now (unless you intend to create a community of still existing faes of course <.<). If you do make your character have such, i will allow an increase in quality when it comes to circuits. Maybe stuffs/abilities bordering true magic, but not quite there (mystic eyes and such). It largely depends on the abilities you want to give your character. If it looks like Magic, the I have no problems calling it for what it is. However, spells, charms, glamours, most of the magic stuff you see, etc. are all magecraft. If they studied it in some form, developed it, it's magecraft. If it's some natural inborn trait the likes of which the mage society has never seen, it's probably magic (until it is studied and replicated at least).

Basically I won't say no to Magic. However, I'll be more picky with it.

I enjoyed the original Fate/Stay Night despite how incredibly flawed it was because of the concept and loved it when diving more into it to learn more. Then when Fate/Zero came out I absolutely loved it. One of those rare cases where you like the base aspect but expect a media off it will probably be nothing super special and it ended up being amazing. One of my top 5 anime of all time easily XD

lol, I don't even remember what I disliked about the original Fate/Stay Night. It was too long ago. I just remembered being bored of Fate when I first watched it. Too many slice of life, Shiro x Saber moments, perhaps?

I'm honestly finding the concept of this show built up around the myth of the Holy Grail really interesting.

It is.

Then you find it's not even the real grail.

lol, I don't even remember what I disliked about the original Fate/Stay Night. It was too long ago. I just remembered being bored of Fate when I first watched it. Too many slice of life, Shiro x Saber moments, perhaps?
Shiro was super obnoxious in it. Did have slice of life stuff too pushed in and wacky anime comedy as well which didn't fit. Don't forget Shiro was obnoxious. Not to mention Dialog was so poorly done. Not to mention Shiro was all "Its not right for me to let a woman fight" stuff. Sure have a character that is like that if you want I can get a guy being like that kinda chivalrous... IF HE WASN'T TELLING THAT TO SABER WHO CLEARLY IS A VASTLY BETTER FIGHTER THEN YOU AND SHE WAS A DAMN KNIGHT IN HER LIFE YOU MORON! Specially since every single girl he met also kicked his ass so badly it was sily for him to have that mentality and try and push it clearly when he was way above his head.

peopledie.jpg

Shiro was super obnoxious in it. Did have slice of life stuff too pushed in and wacky anime comedy as well which didn't fit. Don't forget Shiro was obnoxious. Not to mention Dialog was so poorly done. Not to mention Shiro was all "Its not right for me to let a woman fight" stuff. Sure have a character that is like that if you want I can get a guy being like that kinda chivalrous... IF HE WASN'T TELLING THAT TO SABER WHO CLEARLY IS A VASTLY BETTER FIGHTER THEN YOU AND SHE WAS A DAMN KNIGHT IN HER LIFE YOU MORON! Specially since every single girl he met also kicked his ass so badly it was sily for him to have that mentality and try and push it clearly when he was way above his head.

peopledie.jpg

I have an answer for you Shirou

Just replace Eins with Emiya Alter and you are good to go with the joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back