• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I suppose he'll tell me his name later?" She scoffed, and held herself. She was still unsure, and despite her phone vibrating, she didn't check.

She would not, and check her phone on its third vibration. She expected multiple people, but they were all from Jax. It was pretty obvious due to her facial expression.

She took a second to learn how to change the keyboard on her phone to English, and then she responded to him, hoping that he would be able to understand her.

She sat there, texting him for a while, until eventually he came up from behind where she was sitting and scared her. She would yelp and throw her phone up, cursing in Icelandic.

Jax and Analia were communicating through a translator on her phone, as it was much easier for her. She would giggle every now and then, despite the tired look on her face.

Her attention was dragged to Evan once Leo had come over. She stared for a moment, but Jax had gotten her attention. Jax looked to her, confused, but she simply shushed him and continued translating on her phone.

Leo smiles “you got something to say? Or jus staring?”

i blushed “well- I-..”

leo nods with a smirk “uh-huh...?”

Leo chuckles and ruffles your hair “have a good day man” then walks off to his demon friends

i sit there then look down, frozen

She looked to him, with a smile on her face. She was really just waiting for a reaction from him, Jax still talking on and on.

She giggled, and looked to Jax. He was confused, but he smiled too. She looked into his eyes for a minute, but looked away, her face red.

Her phone vibrated, and she looked down to read it. It didn't take long before her eyes would water and she would get up and leave.

((Hey this is my first ever real post on the forums! So uhh... is this still open or...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back