• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I meant mind if I join you two silly" he said while taking out his guitar and a gentle smile on his face "by the way I came from my room witch is right above his, this is an apartment complex after all" he said with a gentle smile

She wondered what was with him and the guitar, but she didn't even bother. "I suppose it would be up to Evan."

Yukiko Suddenly found herself outside of school. It was almost as if the whole day went by on autopilot. She didn't remember anything that happened which was odd seeing as this was the first day of school in a while and people usually don't tend to forget that, "whatever." She thought. "maybe it wasn't that important anyways." She went to grab her phone out of her pocket, but it wan't there. "B-but..." first day of school and she had already gotten her phone stolen. *sighs.*
((HAHA sorry if this is cringe i needed a way to get back in lol

((Dang look like we need to wait for them to come back on for the story to progress. My character will be Idle until next day cuz nothing else to do really.

((nah My character doesn't trust everybody yet lol so it would be out of place if she just showed up.))

"we should do Godzilla, it's awesome" he said with a smile, in his guitar case you could see a flash of light sticking out of the floor of it

”I should have it” he pops up and goes to the shelf, looking then picking it out. He puts it in the goes to his spot “allllrighty!”

"yes" Allanon says with compassion in his voice, well it's nice that I can stall it for this long Allanon thinks to him self

"hey Evan, is it okay if I go and take a look at your kitchen" Allanon says with a gentle and warm smile

Allanon gently gets up and heads to the kitchen he opens a pantry "ooh what do we have here" he finds some alcohol and takes it with him back to the room "hey guys" he says with a smile and a slight giggle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back