• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
She would scoff. "I have a strange feeling about Allanon..I don't know what, but something about him makes me..uncomfortable." She shuddered.

Her eyes would water, but she would not cry for the third time today. She held her breath to avoid it and continued on with him.

She simply sighed, at least the wind blew her tears away. "Frankly I don't want to go to school either, it bores me, vinur."

"I thought it would be a good idea, but it just...didn't go too well." She was hit by the memories of her last significant other, which had a certain impact on Analia.

"hmmm should I call the prison in Iceland or should I call that kid Evan" he finds Evan's number and texts him a music video of him playing the guitar and singing a song he made up.

"hmmm I would choose the nun romance and horror, awesome combination" he said while unstrapping his guitar from his back and getting down from the window, "nice place you got here" he said with a gentle smile "mind if I join you"

She would jump, and curse something in Icelandic. "Hvar gerðir þú? .. Það er ekki minn staður." She would sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back