• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison Break RP [Official name TBA]

I have my CS almost done, hope y'all wont mind being watched all day....
Ok so i really am enjoying the concept but i have to point out there are no guards what so ever beside my character that i will post soon, it really limits who i will be able to interact with when the escape happens but as well when it has not, i can go in cell blocks and say Hi to prisoners :/ and with the lack of guards, who will keep things interesting while trying to chase down the prisoners? with no guards the prisoners escape would just have to create these NPC's and know what will happen, with player Guards...ya never know, keeping it interesting.

Just pointing it out as my character will be the first guard and i will just be lonely, would make a prisoner but there are 11 prisoners already :/

I have my CS almost done, hope y'all wont mind being watched all day....
Ok so i really am enjoying the concept but i have to point out there are no guards what so ever beside my character that i will post soon, it really limits who i will be able to interact with when the escape happens but as well when it has not, i can go in cell blocks and say Hi to prisoners :/ and with the lack of guards, who will keep things interesting while trying to chase down the prisoners? with no guards the prisoners escape would just have to create these NPC's and know what will happen, with player Guards...ya never know, keeping it interesting.

Just pointing it out as my character will be the first guard and i will just be lonely, would make a prisoner but there are 11 prisoners already :/
I now feel the urge to make you a best friend.

I now feel the urge to make you a best friend.
Oh well i am not forcing people to create guards, if you don't wish to make a guard its fine, i am just saying that with little guards there wont be much conflict in the RP.
But if you will....then its up to you :3
I will be done soon,had trouble trying to cook up something but got it, as well got lost if this is a modern fantasy or medieval fantasy XD guess its modern fantasy

I know your not forcing, I just read your intelligent post about one named guard and a bunch of bots running into walls.
Let us two be the leaders of the blind

I know your not forcing, I just read your intelligent post about one named guard and a bunch of bots running into walls.
Let us two be the leaders of the blind
...That is true actually...XD i will post my character in a bit so you could see who will be one of the guards here.

Oh well i am not forcing people to create guards, if you don't wish to make a guard its fine, i am just saying that with little guards there wont be much conflict in the RP.
But if you will....then its up to you :3
I will be done soon,had trouble trying to cook up something but got it, as well got lost if this is a modern fantasy or medieval fantasy XD guess its modern fantasy
Also half the characters made are OP people who hate on sight, should be no shortage of conflict aha

...That is true actually...XD i will post my character in a bit so you could see who will be one of the guards here.
Lol your character makes the character I’m about to make so pathetic ahahaha
“Talking to a rock” the overall serious vibe. Ohhh...its your exact opposite

Lol your character makes the character I’m about to make so pathetic ahahaha
“Talking to a rock” the overall serious vibe. Oh it’s your exact opposite
Oh come on! its a prison with people who kill for a living! she cant be smiling -3-....she gotta show them who is though round here. and sure she is serious but everyone is soft and she is VERY,as long they are not busy and worrying about criminals trying to escape and kill people....

and there is no "Pathetic" around here...

Oh come on! its a prison with people who kill for a living! she cant be smiling -3-....she gotta show them who is though round here. and sure she is serious but everyone is soft and she is VERY,as long they are not busy and worrying about criminals trying to escape and kill people....

and there is no "Pathetic" around here...
I literally had a powerful half giant planned, who would constantly be trying to talk and impress your character, trying to earn their respect. Offering to do laundry, chores, tried to swap shifts to be working with you and just generally be a footstool without realising it.

Now I feel I should be a tad serious and make more of a effort besides having a lol

I literally had a powerful half giant planned, who would constantly be trying to talk and impress your character, trying to earn their respect. Offering to do laundry, chores, tried to swap shifts to be working with you and just generally be a footstool without realising it.

Now I feel I should be a tad serious and make more of a effort besides having a lol
No need to be that serious! if you were a head of security and literally in a way had deadly people in your hands and had to keep watch for everything to go exactly to plan and perfect...ya gotta know she is mostly acting up to be serious XD a bit of joy and jokes would help her a lot and some one offering themselves to take some of her work and light u the load would be a relief! don't feel limited! do what you wish!

No need to be that serious! if you were a head of security and literally in a way had deadly people in your hands and had to keep watch for everything to go exactly to plan and perfect...ya gotta know she is mostly acting up to be serious XD a bit of joy and jokes would help her a lot and some one offering themselves to take some of her work and light u the load would be a relief! don't feel limited! do what you wish!
Ahahaha I don’t blame you, it’s not that you’ve limited me it’s more I’m comfortable portraying around maybe six characters that I feel I do decently.
And the ultra best friend I imagined seems hard to do after some thought lol
I’m still making a guard but I’m just gonna scrap my first drapht

I was actually planning on doing that’s simply because ice powers are awesome, but I went for basing it off of Alden from inFAMOUS 1
I’m tossing up between a awesome ice man of some sort or a shapeshifter That’s responsible for two other prisoners being incarcerated
MsPolite MsPolite think that would be to much drama maybe? Aha

I wasn’t gonna say anything but yea, some people literally can kill others with a glance lol
My OP fire man is just a fire man to some of these characters ahah

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back