• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison Break RP [Official name TBA]

Oh yeah seeing as this is a place full of the most evil criminals how dark is this rp going to be? Cause it would make sense if it was a bit graphic.

Yeah, but as graphic as the site allows, and what actually gets through are too different things xD I guess that means moderate levels of violence are allowed though, so good to know.

Yeah, but as graphic as the site allows, and what actually gets through are too different things xD I guess that means moderate levels of violence are allowed though, so good to know.
you know i may need to read up on the rules again xD

Sure, though the only thing I have read was the interest check, and the comments after the one I made. Is there anything more i should be reading?

This looks so exciting! I hope my character doesn’t seem too OP dou. I’m not really sure. I tried to balance it out with inhibitors but idk if I did a good job :/

This looks so exciting! I hope my character doesn’t seem too OP dou. I’m not really sure. I tried to balance it out with inhibitors but idk if I did a good job :/
You may need to work on appearance, they wanted either a picture or to be very specific.

You may need to work on appearance, they wanted either a picture or to be very specific.
Eh. I tried but idk how else. I’m not that great at describing faces or anything. I would not be helpful to a police sketch artist lol (Btw, I love the name “feed the meat” XD)

Eh. I tried but idk how else. (Btw, I love the name “feed the meat” XD)
Lol thanks. You could keep the description if you want, but maybe look around for a picture, even if it's just something from pinterest or google. If it's hard to come up with a description a picture does wonders. If you can't find anything maybe I can help you work on the appearance.

Lol thanks. You could keep the description if you want, but maybe look around for a picture, even if it's just something from pinterest or google. If it's hard to come up with a description a picture does wonders. If you can't find anything maybe I can help you work on the appearance.
I wouldn’t really know what to search for. If you can help that sounds great

Users who are viewing this thread

Back