• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison Break RP [Official name TBA]

We are still accepting characters, everyone. We probably will be throughout the entire weekend, so feel free to drop your CS in the appropriate thread: Thesta Penitentiary for the Wicked [CHARACTERS] TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017 GetThree GetThree

Also, Morgrim Morgrim Allow me to clarify that violence/dark themes are totally allowed here so long as it all remains under RPN's site guidelines. Unless you're breaching that, everything else is A-OK.
*Has never read the guidelines, but hasn't broken them yet*

I’m really excited for this rp but I’m starting to get tired and that only seems to happen when it’s inconvenient :-_-lines:

So this post functions as both a gentle bump, and a thanks to all those who've submitted characters so far. Most probably, I will get the thread post, OOC, and starter up by tonight (Saturday night), but the character submissions will not close just yet. I've said this in the CS thread, but cellmate pairing will be decided by a randomizer, but we can start the RP without knowing who's with who in the cells (you'll see why in the starter, as I already have it planned out). Once the cell organization is randomized, character submission will, for the time being, be closed. There is a chance that it can re-open at a future time in the form of new inmates transferred to the prison, but for the sake of a stable beginning, once the cell organization is decided upon, characters submissions will close, so, please do get your CS up, even in a temporary form, before the end of this weekend.

Once again, the CS thread is here: Thesta Penitentiary for the Wicked [CHARACTERS] and other links to the IC and OOC threads will be posted here once they go up. Thanks again for the support everyone, can't wait till this RP gets up on its feet. :)

Sure, go ahead ^^ You also did a electricity character, no? Almost as if you aimed to counter my characters.
No I made a OP fire man lol
(Edit: I think making characters for the sole purpose of countering another character is lame aha)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back