• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Fantasy Prison Break RP [Official name TBA]

Well mine has slain a few hundred thousand people and proposes a thread to humanity itself, the limit is pretty high if there is one.
yea but thats not necessarily "dark" or "gritty". if anything it more grand and plus whether your character is good or bad is debatable to some as well.
but thank you

LOL MsPolite MsPolite i was about to say your character confuses my character greatly
She’s a female and a rapist.
Pyrite hates rapists but goes out of his way to protect the opposite sex.
*implodes* ahahah

I think edgy meant can zorra replicate their characters magic shadow power?
I don’t know for sure though.
oh i get it shes asking if Zorra is immune to it and/or replicate it

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof my answer will be yes shes immune to it but can replicate it. Zorra is magical because she can essentially make any chemical compounds in her body without harm and with her mind

btw how well travelled is pyrite? would u want to make a bit of history between them somehow?
I’d say very well traveled, I’d likely bet if they met in positive situations he would adore her for her natural abilities and overall nature, I however reading your character sheet pretty sure she would have to be sly about some things with him aha

I’d say very well traveled, I’d likely bet if they met in positive situations he would adore her for her natural abilities and overall nature, I however reading your character sheet pretty sure she would have to be sly about some things with him aha
well she is a sociopath. she has a conscious, just a weak one, and a free spirit, but get SUPERMEGA crazy jelly, and is generaly the most hedonistic person you will find.

So is there anything I need to do or know specifically about joining other then that we are trying to escape a magical prison?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back