What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Fandom Cravings! - 21+ please

Sub Genres
Slice of Life

Eagle of Masyaf

Grand Master Assassin
Hello there. I'm looking for a partner whose at least 21 (personal comfort reasons and all site rules will be followed). Message me if interested or like this search thread and I'll message you. Do NOT post below.

Fandoms I'm craving:

Pokemon (Sword and Shield)
Hetalia
Naruto Shippuden
Overwatch
Boruto
Assassin's Creed
My Time at Portia
Haikyuu!!
End Game (Only plots where I play a Tony that lived. And Steve is alive as well. I hate what they did with him)
Thor (First movie. I'm looking to play a Loki that didn't go bad.)

I have lots of plots/ideas for these fandoms but I would also love to plan something out from scratch if that's what you prefer. I will accept both canon and oc characters from you. Also, please remember that I am looking for slice of life. That means that I don't like action/adventure heavy scenes. I love angst, drama, sweet moments, family moments, etc.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)