• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mihkasen

I recently replayed the Lonesome Road DLC, and I have the creative itch again. That doesn't have to be what we write about, it's just what motivated me. I'm not entirely sure what I want the plot to be though, so I'd like to brainstorm a little with someone. I am partial to the NCR & Legion conflict, for what it's worth.

I can play a male or female main character, but they're both preexisting creations that I wouldn't throw at just anyone. I'd like to mull over ideas and expectations first. Make sure we'd both be interested and on the same page.

My few requirements:
  • 18+
  • Open to mature elements
  • Flexible with posting - I work full time
  • Open to OOC talk
  • Literate & descriptive - no one-liners
I don't care what your age/gender/location is, as long as you're over 18. If you want to know about me personally, we can chat over time. My time zone is -5, if that matters.

I'm not saying it has to be excessively gory, tragic, or mature...but this is Fallout. Things get dark. I like it that way. I find it more interesting than easygoing, slice of life type stories. That being said, the last thing I want is to make someone uncomfortable, so please tell me your limits.

The reality is, I can't post every day. My schedule is changing almost weekly right now, but (hopefully soon) I'll be working 3 days a week again and I'll have more availability. If you need rapid-fire posting to stay interested, I'm not the droid you're looking for.

I need literacy. Some typos are fine. I make them, too. Just please don't give me super short, rushed responses that add nothing to the story. Oh, and I prefer 3rd person.

If this sounds like it's up your alley, send me a DM. I'm honestly unsure if this is allowed, but I prefer to write over Discord. It's just the most convenient for me. I don't normally use sites, unless it's to find new people to write with.

Edit: Of course, immediately after posting this, I found the "Off-Site Ad Area"...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back