• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fallout New Days CC

he is asking about how time will flow again the answer is no this is not moving in real time instead it is advanced at random as you have said but he has not read or understood

he is asking about how time will flow again the answer is no this is not moving in real time instead it is advanced at random as you have said but he has not read or understood
Shepard Shepard Its kinda like.. time moves as you need it. E.G. Waffle could accept my delegation in his next post even though it would take a while to travel to New York and yet Sky could also receive Jackson in HIS next post, he could also have his own men travel the distance in that post.
BASICALLY wibbly wobbly timey wimey.

its not random persay, because with each post, time is flowing but it flows different regarding the situation.

Shepard Shepard Its kinda like.. time moves as you need it. E.G. Waffle could accept my delegation in his next post even though it would take a while to travel to New York and yet Sky could also receive Jackson in HIS next post, he could also have his own men travel the distance in that post.
BASICALLY wibbly wobbly timey wimey.
Not quite like that, there is still a time thing, like in my next post I cant hav conquered all of Pennsylvania, but thats basically it.

I'm trying to judge things by a day-to-day basis so I'm just going to make my turn last a certain duration of days.

A lot of my capabilities are based on x amount of days.

One military factory capable of producing (per day):
100 Karabiner 98k
71 G36 Assault Rifles
50 HK417 Battle Rifles
17 MG3 Machine Guns
10 M82A1 Anti-Material Rifles
1 Anti-Air Rocket Launcher

2 Makeshift Halftrack
2 Makeshift Light Tank
1 Makeshift Artillery piece
0.5 Makeshift Medium Tanks
0.2 Makeshift Heavy Tanks
0.1 Modern (2016) Tank [Blueprints required]

0.2 Makeshift Biplane

One Civilian Factory takes:
80 days to construct 1 civilian factory
60 days to construct 1 military factory
50 days to construct 1 shipyard
50 days to construct 1 Airfield
50 days to construct 1 Harbor
25 days to construct 1 kilometer of Highway
25 days to construct a fortification

Last edited:
RIPSaidCone RIPSaidCone
Just an fyi, I thought Id let you know that Im kinda shying towards the idea of real artillery being for places that hav it in lore and irl are places that produce it, however, like makehift artillery can be made by everyone.

I'm trying to judge things by a day-to-day basis so I'm just going to make my turn last a certain duration of days.

A lot of my capabilities are based on x amount of days.

One military factory capable of producing (per day):
100 Karabiner 98k
71 G36 Assault Rifles
50 HK417 Battle Rifles
17 MG3 Machine Guns
10 M82A1 Anti-Material Rifles
1 Anti-Air Rocket Launcher

2 Makeshift Halftrack
2 Makeshift Light Tank
1 Makeshift Artillery piece
0.5 Makeshift Medium Tanks
0.2 Makeshift Heavy Tanks
0.1 Modern (2016) Tank [Blueprints required]

0.2 Makeshift Biplane

One Civilian Factory takes:
80 days to construct 1 civilian factory
60 days to construct 1 military factory
50 days to construct 1 shipyard
50 days to construct 1 Airfield
50 days to construct 1 Harbor
25 days to construct 1 kilometer of Highway
25 days to construct a fortification
You should go back and edit your population numbers. Everyone gets 4% of the modern population of the areas you control.

You should go back and edit your population numbers. Everyone gets 4% of the modern population of the areas you control.
It's been done. I was hoping to get the factories approved before I published the new one. I got you though.

You're talking about artillery a lot. Do you have cluster and laser guided shells? APHE, SABOT, HEAT, etc munitions? Or do you just have the artillery pieces themselves?

It's been done. I was hoping to get the factories approved before I published the new one. I got you though.

You're talking about artillery a lot. Do you have cluster and laser guided shells? APHE, SABOT, HEAT, etc munitions? Or do you just have the artillery pieces themselves?
None of that shit, maybe cluster, I can make artillery pieces and shells, but none of that fancy stuff. Im talking ww2 and fallout era artillery, so basically early cold war stuff. And as said in the other interest check for the original one, its not like I can mass produce this stuff.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back