• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fallout New Days CC

I take it back. I misread. My bad completely. So what can we start with because I'm trying to figure stuff out with numbers, not guesses.

whatever is reasonable for your faction to have dependent on size and how often they have to fight in other words be reasonable and use your brain

I take it back. I misread. My bad completely. So what can we start with because I'm trying to figure stuff out with numbers, not guesses.
Well, if you didnt mention industrialization on your cc, you gotta industrialize, cause, you know, thats why I put an in tthe cc

They've been out of vaults for 200 years. They're industrialized. I'm still making changes because of the new territory. My nation's lore is the Forged so of course they have factories.

Well, if you didnt mention industrialization on your cc, you gotta industrialize, cause, you know, thats why I put an in tthe cc
Yeah I am as Industrialised as the Commonwealth of FO4, aka, I am not really. Other then the fact I have Synths and the factories around me to begin manufacturing Robots I have not tapped into either resource in that way.

They've been out of vaults for 200 years. They're industrialized. I'm still making changes because of the new territory. My nation's lore is the Forged so of course they have factories.
You are supposed to mention it man, damn it. But since you didnt know, (my bad personally,) you can go back and edit it to add it in.

Yeah I am as Industrialised as the Commonwealth of FO4, aka, I am not really. Other then the fact I have Synths and the factories around me to begin manufacturing Robots I have not tapped into either resource in that way.
You do hav that steel factory in the Commonwealth that actually works, so you can industrialize yourself

You are supposed to mention it man, damn it. But since you didnt know, (my bad personally,) you can go back and edit it to add it in.
It's not your bad. This CC is from waaaay back when we first started so my info was bare minimum. Really just population, territory, and equipment.

you have a clone machine, and a way to weaponize nuka cola quantum and a bottling plant for said cola

Users who are viewing this thread

Back