• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fallout New Days CC

maxresdefault.jpg

See, when the Revolutionary Army fought the British they had the advantages of the British being across an entire ocean and fatigued and broke from the last war, the Thirteen Colonies being their home, and the knowledge of when to retreat.

Meanwhile, you're fighting a far more numerical enemy, that borders or is pretty damn close to you, that has had a far longer period of time to train and equip their army, that has better artillery, that even has two tanks, and somehow you expect not to be absolutely wrecked.

Like I'm going to need popcorn for this. You think the Brotherhood could help you against a pseudo NCR state without Liberty Prime? You have another thing coming.

Last edited:
See, when the Revolutionary Army fought the British they had the advantages of the British being across an entire ocean and fatigued and broke from the last war, the Thirteen Colonies being their home, and the knowledge of when to retreat.

Meanwhile, you're fighting a far more numerical enemy, that borders or is pretty damn close to you, that has had a far longer period of time to train and equip their army, that has better artillery, that even has two tanks, and somehow you expect not to be absolutely wrecked.

Like I'm going to need popcorn for this. You think the Brotherhood could help you against a pseudo NCR state without Liberty Prime? You have another thing coming.
I dont think anything. I know they are landgrabbing and I know I wont let them. If its war. Its war.
If I lose, I lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back