• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Fallout New Days CC

Fear not, I have a plan to save myself from having to force you through listening to that horrible character I forced into existence. She gunna retire and focus on her news paper.

Fear not, I have a plan to save myself from having to force you through listening to that horrible character I forced into existence. She gunna retire and focus on her news paper.
Good. Preston Garvey must've gotten tired of cranking out newspapers in her stead.

Name: Cade H. Spiro.

Bio: 63rd President of the United States of America, Spiro was elected in an emergency vote shortly after the destruction of Control Station Raven Rock and assassination of President John Henry Eden in 2077, making him the indisputable leader of the Enclave. With this political power, he recalled the scattered remnants of the organization deployed to the East Coast and rallying the people behind the original purpose of his predecessors; the restoration of the United States of America. Under his leadership, Control Station Atlantis, already making daily contact with outside wastelander communities, would intergrate their inferior genetic cousins into the fold. A Darwinist at his heart, he did and continues to this day to believe that outsiders must prove their worth to sit at the table of their betters.

S 4
P 7
E 4
C 6
I 7
A 6
L 6

Items: An ivory white suit and dress pants with red pinstripes. Blue tie. Presidential Access Key.

Dislikes: Commies. Welfare hounds.

Personality: Cool under pressure and down-to-earth, Spiro is used to being surrounded by adversity to his political agenda and has used every tool in the book to achieve his aims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back