Epsilo Gamman

The Author didn’t look back when Epislo asked his question. “The only thing that I have found that stops it is cryogenic freezing.” The man explained. “The Shape Shifter can turn into anything, and I mean anything. Its DNA is always changing as well due to its nature. I’ve not been able to find a single thing that kills it.” He admitted. As the young creature continued with his questioning, Ford finally looked back. It was an odd line of questioning to the man. “Theoretically, there’s a possibility that it could be crushed, but it would have to happen quickly, before it shifted into something that would save it.” The old man mused, brow furrowing.

"Crushed....? Hmmmmm..."

If things got out of hand, with this shapeshifting entity, perhaps you COULD be able to crush it. After all you're one, massive, two, strong as hell. If it was shapeshifted into something small... you could try to grab it with your hands and squish it like a small bug. Of course... it would kill the creature and all, but if it saved the group, you wouldn't hesitate... you slowly make your way to the back of the group since you weren't talking to anyone, and you didn't want to get in the way of anyone with your own size.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Everyone Everyone @BunkerGangYeet​

Frank West
Interactions: Open
Mentions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Nightwisher Nightwisher , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @bunkerboys

"I guess that settles it, then. Hope that machine still works." Frank uttered, once the group had appeared to come to a consensus on the traitor. He seemed to be on board with most of everyone else in voting for the fox-girl, Whisper. This wasn't the kind of investigation Frank was used to - not at all like the ones he was pursuing just three days ago. He felt as if he actually preferred the zombies to this twisted murder mystery game that Bill was having them all play. At least, with the zombies... it's not personal. You know who the enemy is. You can kind of trust the survivors around you.

Can you really do that here?

Frank was going to volunteer to bury Plutia's body, like he had buried Doomguy's - after all, he was the one with the shovel - but Ford had already "volunteered" Fulgore, Sergeant Johnson, Hiryu, and John Connor to do it. Fair enough, Frank thought. Burying Doomguy was unsettling enough without having to pick up his brains from the floor, like he could see with Plutia. What a way to go, thought Frank. He sincerely hoped that at least the burning came afterwards. Otherwise... it wouldn't be a pretty picture.

Frank stood silently and watched as the group of four dumped Plutia into a shallow hole, and watched as they piled loose dirt on top of her until she could be seen no longer. He tried to avoid the chilling, long gaze of her cold, dead eyes - but no matter where he looked, he could feel her lifeless stare upon him. Frank wondered; when Ford finally gets the portal working, and the ones who survive go home, carry on with their lives, pretend this nightmare never happened... what would happen to the worlds of the dead? Would they leave family, friends to grieve? Would they never know of their fate? Is their world now missing its protector?

Frank felt his chest sink at this thought. At least there's one comfort, he thought. They won't turn into zombies.

Frank and the rest, thankfully, made it back to the Mystery Shack. He hoped they would never have to walk into those damn woods ever again. Dipper and Mabel were nowhere to be seen, and Stan seemed to be trying to rot out his memories with television. Frank nervously swallowed at the sight. How could this be even more depressing than a zombie-infested mall?!

Whisper, if you will.

Here it comes. Of course, especially as a journalist, Frank didn't want to make any judgements until the facts had been definitively proven - however, in this situation, it was a little difficult to remain completely impartial. In this kind of environment, it's almost human nature to want someone to blame. He watched Ford fix the helmet to Whisper's head, and then watched the screen.

And then watched.

Whisper was innocent.

Damn it all, Frank thought. He knew he should be happy that at least they know one person who is innocent, but he had hoped that Plutia's death would at least have some closure to it. Now, it might never be solved. As a journalist, it struck a particularly negative chord with Frank to see a case go unsolved - to see questions go unanswered, the truth to remain hidden. He sighed and shook his head, giving an apologetic glance to Whisper once her helmet was removed. They'd all need to stick closer together.

Offering his workspace for the group to sleep overnight, those who decided to take the offer soon settled down. Not many seemed to be in a talkative mood. Frank was among those who stayed inside - he wanted to stay at least 50 feet away from that damn forest whenever he could. He looked over his saved pictures in his camera for a little while - as if pictures of zombies would get the picture of Plutia out of his head.

He began thinking of what tomorrow would bring. "There’s a dangerous creature there that we need something from," Ford said. A dangerous creature, huh? Frank thought while he had a spare moment... maybe he should prepare for it. Reaching inside his jacket, he took out some duct tape, some wires, his small chainsaw, and an oar. When he was done, it'd no longer be able to fit in his inventory, but he figured it's a weapon he'd carry on his back or in his hands.

Before he went to sleep, Frank crafted the Paddlesaw.

Hopefully the sound of duct tape didn't disturb anyone's sleep.

Soon, it was morning, and soon, it was go time. To Frank's dismay, they once again began walking through the forest, towards Ford's "old bunker". He held the Paddlesaw in both hands, ready to use it, if he had to, on the creature they were paying a visit. It'd be difficult to get a scoop on, anyway - it was a shapeshifter, so how would pictures tell any kind of story? It seemed to Frank that it'd just be an enemy they would need to deal with - he hoped that his chainsaws would come in handy for taking some of the "creature's skin" that they needed. None of these materials made any sense to Frank - he couldn't fathom how in any combination they could possibly create a portal out of here, but... Ford was the scientist, he supposed.

He noticed that now that people had a spare moment, they were going over to Whisper and apologising for what happened during the investigation. Frank solemnly nodded - he probably should, too. Being an investigative journalist, it should be expected of him to not make mistakes like that. He walked up to Whisper and gave her a friendly pat on the back.

"Hey. I just want to say I messed up back there. I'm sorry. As an investigative journalist, it's something I really can't excuse myself for, so I understand if you hold it against me," Frank began. "But it's now more than ever we need to work together. The real traitor's still out there, so we're going to need your help, too, so that portal can get running and we can all get out of here." Frank said, ending by giving a friendly nod towards Whisper. Hopefully he had helped to ease some of the tension in the air.

"Hey, speaking of which..." Frank muttered, looking over to Ford. "Hey, Mr. Ford? I was wondering... you know how this Bill Cipher's in some of our minds? Do you know what's gonna happen if we get this portal up and running, but we don't find out who it is in time?" Frank asked, quickening his pace so he wouldn't have to shout to Ford from the back of the group. "Because he'll still be in our heads, right? Is this same thing going to happen, but in our homeworlds?"​

juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png
Bored out by the rest of the votes, Julie had started to groom herself just barely listening to the conversations around her. It seemed that the four-eyes blonde was acting entitled again. So humans weren't allowed to get attached after a day? Bullshit. Though certainly ill-advised there were definitely those that bonded after a first contact... Overly attached, insecure and dependent, is what one would call these individuals, with a dash of 'naive', but that didn't change the fact that they existed and the fact that the teenager was once again equivocked in his assumptions. Typical. The cat couldn't care less about precious bristle human feelings, but she did get annoyed whenever the male opened his mouth to be a know-it-all.

That was her role! There could only be one irritating being, constantly teasing and getting in the nerves of others... HER!!! AND NO ONE ELSE!

To make things even more difficult, no one seemed to have truly listened to her words, as the other kept targetting their votes at the anthropomorphic female canine. ...welp, this was pointless. They were all foolish and persisting on an obvious mistake... There was no salvation. The Siamese had resigned herself to stay on her corner, just go for a nap, not say anything, but when she had looked up again at the blonde human... The same one that had so promptly dismissed her words of legitimate advice early at the store, and saw a grin pasted on his face... Julie had lost any will to remain silent.

She followed the group back inside, to the second floor of the bunker, oddly quiet the entire time. There had been no playful jabs, no running ahead, for such a confident show-off like the Nekomata was, her silence was eerie. It was the presage of something and something not pleasant. With her tail restless and constantly stealing glances at the other group members, the feline had taken her previously claimed spot on top of the stack of boxes again, waiting... patiently for the right cue.

Which cue? Obviously, the revelation that Whisper was innocent and that the group had failed. Just as predicted. As soon as the Ford human had ended his speech offering them a place to sleep, Julie did not hesitate, jumping from the top of the stack of boxes, causing it to wobble on her way out, as she landed right on top of the contraptions array of buttons. A place where for sure she'd be seen and heard.

" 'And what does a cat know of anything?' ", she started, imitating the boy's mocking tone just as he had once said those words to her, "Said the young man, with the skepticism of a grumpy, well-lived elder, to the Youkai that he foolishly did not recognize.", the cat began pacing left and right, slowly, as she had started making her point, "Well, I have lived three-hundred years, watching over your pitiful, self-destructive race. If there is something I understand, my dear arrogant detective, it's human nature... And yet, you've dismissed me, ignored my advice, my warnings, and underestimated me, time and time again. That hurts you know, I was just trying to help..."

Stopping for a moment, Julie had sat down, pretending to be legitimately upset by lowering her ears and gaze down. Yet, any legitimacy it could have evoked had fallen down as she opened a grin of her own. Her gaze had locked into the blonde, a hungry malicious gaze and with a flick of a tail, the nekomata had spoken up once more, starting the lines softly, as if inviting her prey:

"...Say, Byakuya Togami, did it feel good to be proven right? Are you that insecure in your own value that you need to be reaffirmed of your own capacity like this?", standing back up in one move, the Siamese let out a mischievous giggle, she was toying with him and it was all very clear at this point, "I see right through it, you know? Beyond that strong act of yours... Are you longing for acceptance behind that unbearable possé or are you simply afraid of being hurt and thus pushing everyone away for your own protection?? Which is it, your true face or a coping mechanism? Environmental entitlement or something a loved one has failed to provide you? Is it not knowing better or an active choice you've made?"

"I hope you'll eventually tell me... What kind of inferiority complex you've been nurturing for your entire pathetic human life."

Setting her tail beside her, Julie sat back down letting out a pretend yawn, changing demeanors right afterwards as if what she had just said wasn't all that special. As if it didn't matter. Well, to be honest, to her it really didn't:

"Oh wow, look at the time! I call dibs for the couch!", Julie let out, jumping out of the technological apparatus and making a dash to wait by the elevator's doors leaving a tense mood behind her.

With a hop off one of the couch's armrests and a stretch, Julie had awakened in the morning after napping peacefully multiple times along the night. No one had bothered her, at least, not directly, but she had in fact been thrown awake by horrid screeching sounds she had never heard before, prompting the Siamese to toss and turn changing positions until the noise hadn't become as annoying.

Despite that minor interruption, she had a good rest and woken up in a great mood, trotting towards the group with her tail up high, filled with anticipation:

"Good morning my lovelies~!", the cat had sing-songed not really expecting to get an answer back as she heard the mission briefing, "A shape-shifter, huh?"

She had sat down for a moment, as if contemplating what that meant, tail just slightly waving with curiosity:

"Heh, there's nothing to fear then~", the nekomata let out proudly, "I'm a shape-shifter too, and a far more experienced one. I doubt that thing could ever trick me of all people in this rag-tag team!", she sped up going ahead the group, only to stop and look back at then, tail high as if confidently posing at them, "After all, I'm the one that tricks~~ I've used every trick in the book and beyond!"

The rest of the conversation did not matter to her, especially since a lot of it was just soppy apologizing. Like jeeez, just assume you picked her and let it go, what a bunch of crybabies. Julie had not picked Whisper as the culprit, but even if she had it would be because she had a good logical idea behind it, and that was not wrong. Thus, the cat youkai would not have apologized because she wouldn't be technically wrong. The end.

"As I said, I'd keep an eye on the big canine on a robe... I'm still suspicious of that one and it's not simply because it is a mutt. Though that makes it just that more easy to me... The marginalized ones often fall under our radars, hiding behind shyness, social dysfunctions or air-headedness. I'd know it since I've used such tactics before."

"Really, you all should listen to me more!"

Nightwisher Nightwisher , Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins , @BunkerPartyAka:Everyonethat'snotdead​

Last edited:
Fulgore helps dig the grave as Ford had asked, and buries the body after. As the time passes, they learn of a new target, a Shape shifter. Fulgore contemplates how to fight such a thing. If his weapons were online it would be a simple matter of barraging it with Plasma, Lasers, and Radiation. But in his crippled state, he has been little more than a overly glorified forklift and backhoe. He contemplates what may happen, before turning to Ford.
"It would be safer if I were to not engage the Shape Shifter. If it were to take my form and gain access to my weaponry, while I am without them, it will be more than capable of killing practically everyone of us. And that is not idle boasting, as I am sure most of us can't withstand Plasma, among some other weapons I possess. In addition, there are some things I would like to discuss with you, Ford Pines."
Nightwisher Nightwisher

Ford heard the ketchup hit Johnson’s armor. He was about to turn around to tell Sans to stop messing around, but the Sergeant beat him to it. Good, at least one person seemed to understand exactly what was going on here and how dire it was. Two unmarked graves, and the skeleton thought it was okay to mess with a possible ally.

The robot that he had asked to help bury the girl’s body the night before approached him. He made a good point, the Shape Shifter would be even more terrifying if it gained the power over the robot’s weapons, however, if the robot’s weapons were offline, so too would the Shape Shifter's based off of the mere fact that the creature can only mimic what it sees. “You shouldn’t have to worry about that.” The Author stated simply. If the weapons don’t work for Fulgore, they wouldn’t work for the monster. Ford quirked an eyebrow as the bot said he wanted to discuss something. “Yes? What is it?”

His attention was taken away from the robot for a moment as the small yellow dog spoke to him. “A code word might be important.” Ford agreed with a thoughtful nod. “The Shape Shifter cannot change into anything it hasn’t seen, but the moment it does see it, it can change into that object or person.” The Author explained to Hiryu. “And it is a fast transformation. Only seconds. It is weak within the moment of shifting but it is a small window of time. We will either have to be quick, or out think it.” He explained to Tenshi.

Another person, the photographer, approached Ford with questions. He understood that he was the man with the knowledge, and that questions were completely warranted, but sometimes he wished he could just transfer all of, or most of his knowledge to the people so they wouldn’t have to ask so many. “Well…” Ford hesitated with the answer. “If the traitors are not found, Bill will win. He would have successfully infiltrated the group, I...I don’t know what he will do with that power.” But the tone of Ford’s voice and the look in the man’s eyes proved that he didn’t want to think of it either. Fear, chaos, death…

“Alright.” He raised his voice to address the entire group, turning to face them as he rested a hand against a pine tree. “We have made it to the bunker. Now, before we go down. Miss...Doggy,” he realized he didn’t know her name. “Has made a good point. We should come up with a code word that we can use so that we can tell who is who. Does anyone have any ideas? Also," He pointed up toward a branch that, if anyone paid attention to the look of it, they would be able to see that it was fake. A lever. "We need someone to climb up and pull that. Any volunteers?"

“I mean, I guess you could say I was responsible for killing you, but really that was-,” Bill stopped himself, looking Plutia in the eye for a long moment.

Finally, he broke the tension with a small chuckle. “Man, you really almost got me to tell you didn’t you.” No, that wasn’t how this game was supposed to be played. The fact that the killer hadn’t followed Plutia here meant that the group had failed to find the traitor. That was only a good thing for the demon. Though he knew that his entertainment couldn’t relay messages to the Three Dimensional World, he still wanted it to be a surprise. If the living group found the others, that is.

“Pretty ironic to call me dim-witted when you’re dumb,” Bill Cipher responded to the thoughts of the Doom marine. “Here, how about I help you out with that.” The triangle moved his hands over to one side of his body and clapped his hands together. When his hands met a blue disembodied male head appeared near him. The head was clearly that of an old warrior. A gray streak running down the center on his head, his hair pulled back into a long ponytail. The head had a long beard, also tied neatly.

The disembodied head fell to Doomguy’s feet, screaming loudly. “The cool thing about this is not only does it make sound, but it’s an image of your future. Don’t say I never did anything for you.” At that point, however, the man had already started tap dancing and Bill watched for a moment before laughing. “Oh, man, now that’s entertaining.” However, unbeknownst to those present, The triangle wasn’t laughing at Doomguy’s dancing, but at the ideas he was having. Fight? Run?

He continued to laugh as Plutia hurried to the door and tore it from its hinges just as Doomguy had done before.

With the armored man dancing, and the child standing to fight, it was up to Slugcat to decide if he wanted to fight as well, or make a break for it and go somewhere else in the dreamscape.

( BoltBeam BoltBeam ), ( Crow Crow ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), ( Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch ), ( Birb Birb ), ( Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ), ( Sleek Sleek ), ( T The Man With No Name ), ( Chungchangching Chungchangching ), ( Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock ), ( SheepKing SheepKing ), ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ), ( Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins ), ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ), ( DerpyCarp DerpyCarp ).

( Critic Ham Critic Ham ), ( Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ), ( Ineptitude Ineptitude ),

Tenshi Hinanawi|The Lever To Below

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

“And it is a fast transformation. Only seconds. It is weak within the moment of shifting but it is a small window of time. We will either have to be quick, or out think it.”
So... That's kind of a problem. This Shape Shifter thing is most likely faster than what Tenshi knows back home. This could be a difficult encounter. Shapeshifting is already a dangerous ability, no less an interesting one - there are so many uses for such a versatile ability. But this thing? Tenshi is worrying for the worst - it will be able to see them all in one group and pretty much transform into any of them instantly... That does 'not' bode well.
“If the traitors are not found, Bill will win. He would have successfully infiltrated the group, I...I don’t know what he will do with that power.”
Tenshi shrugged when she heard these words. What's the worst this Bill guy can do? Tenshi seemed to think about it, but them dismiss it voluntarily. It's not the weirdest thing she's come across - at least as far as appearance values go - but hey, who is she to judge? She paid attention until she heard Ford speak up again.
“Has made a good point. We should come up with a code word that we can use so that we can tell who is who. Does anyone have any ideas? Also," He pointed up toward a branch that, if anyone paid attention to the look of it, they would be able to see that it was fake. A lever. "We need someone to climb up and pull that. Any volunteers?"
Tenshi didn't really know what to say to the code word thing, and shrugged, but at the opportunity to get to that lever, she smiled. "Well, someone's gotta do it. If there are no other takers, I shall." She said firmly. Now - there's only one problem. Getting up to that branch to even pull the fake lever. Without her powers, this is... a tad tricky, actually. She just waited to see if there was anyone 'else' who wanted to pull the lever, though, preferably someone who does 'not' have difficulty reaching that branch naturally. She'll stand down if there is, no problem - but hey. If it's first come first serve...?
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #2969B0
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Confident
Powers: Earth manipulation
Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits)
Course of action: Try to recach (and then pull) the fake lever!
Interactions: Nightwisher Nightwisher
Mentions: (Nope?)
Group: (I mean, pretty much everyone?)

Epsilo Gamman

You shudder.... this thing could mimic your exact strength... if you were to attack it, you better make sure you KILL it.

You continued to stay silent for a while... devising a plan to kill this thing... you COULD grab it from behind... crush it’s stomach and chest inwards maybe... or you could BODY SLAM the creature. You might get a bit hurt yourself but it could work!! You’re incredibly heavy after all. Or you could throw something on the creature to crush it... a giant rock would probably do the trick right...?

You snap out of it when Ford requests... someone needed to pull a lever way up high...

“.... uhh... I mean... I probably couldn’t... jump up and reach it... but I could lift someone to pull it... if anyone’s fine with that.”

You raise your massive hand from the back of the group, trying to speak up a bit more. Yes!! A chance to be sorta helpful!!

Nightwisher Nightwisher Everyone Everyone @BunkerGangYeet​

• 601890 They were wrong this time. It wasn't Whisper. Now this would mean that whoever's being used to kill them is still out there. But who was it this time? Having heard Ford explain that should the traitors still be let off the hook under everyone's noses,everyone is as good as dead,Prompto decided that he ought to ask him about the suspicion he's had lingering in his mind till now.

“Mr Ford,uh....sir? You mentioned you got controlled by Cyclops Dori- I mean,Bill Cipher earlier,right? I got something I wanna ask about him taking over our minds and killing us one by one.”

Kanna Kamui

Whisper was innocent, but the killer is still on the loose. But for now, the group has another objective revolving a creature known as the Shapeshifter. True to its name, it can turn into anything and anyone. Kanna is right beside Prompto, walking along with him like how a child woukd always be beside their parent. She doesn't mind the conversation though.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Nightwisher Nightwisher

"...I'm being ignored."

Angrily tapping her tail against the ground, Julie looked up at the rest of them, just casually dismissing her statements, her suspicious, her expertise... Really now! You'd think that when before a superior, well-lived being such as her, some respect would be in order. She had all this knowledge to share, knowledge that could save their own skin and yet... No one was listening! Humans... Foolish, foolish humans, that didn't know how to appreciate a good opportunity when they saw it. Or rather, they didn't see it. Good omens could slap them in the face and yet, they still would not realize it. Like a bunch of blind cattle lined up for the slaughter.

Maybe she should just let them run directly into danger and not raise a paw to help. Let fake versions of their friends manipulate them to hell and back, even if it was clear to her that it was a trick. Perhaps for once, the nekomata should take a step back and refuse to play this game just as she had considered doing since the start. As an observer, this falling apart theatre might prove to be more entertaining.

Even as she told herself that and pretended to not be listening to the other just as they were doing to her, Julie could feel it, the three-hundred year old beast lurking in the background, closing in on her... Scarier than any shape-shifters, ghosts, Illuminati dream demons or screeching unknown sounds in the night. The group moved too slow and babbled way too many useless information just wasting everyone's time... It was unbearable.

"Aaa mou, URUSE!!! Chou taikutsu ni suru wa, tairarenai!" (Ah enough, SHUT UP!! [You're] Making me incredibly bored, I can't take it!), she let out with a loud growling meow, intent on interrupting everyone and everything.

"Stupid humans, with their stupid, snail paces... Do they think time grows in trees?", the cat kept mumbling to herself, uncaring for whether she was being heard this time or not, "I'll show them how it's done."

With an eye roll, Julie turned around at the big grey oni one and readied herself, soon leaping on top of its shoulder without even asking for permission first.

"First, you give them actual good advice, with the small amount of care you've found to give...", the nekomata turned to the tree, tail swishing this and that way to keep her balance, "Only to get dismissed like nothing. Then you're in an actual good mood for once, just casually giving off knowledge as you go...!", she leapt again, this time landing onto the pine-tree, "And then you get ignored!", the siamese kept going leaping from branch to branch as she made her way up to the right one, "I miss London, at least there the humans paid attention to me! Even if most of them are just interested in 'Julie', the actress. Or are mostly drunks and rapists about to become dinner..."

Landing on top of the fake branch, Julie gave it a tiny hop, forcing it down with the entire weight of her feline body, managing to remain on it despite everything.

"There! Easier than stealing candy from a baby.", she scoffed, leaning with her head down to better look at the others bellow, "Now let's get this over with soon so I can go home. This group is a complete bore! Honestly, how do you live with yourselves??"

Birb Birb , Nightwisher Nightwisher , @BunkerCrewAnd Look, the cat is angry again​

[blah blah whisper was innocent thank god she's still here etcetera etcetera]

"Dilly pickle?" Callie spoke up, giggling, "Sounds kind of silly. I'm in!" Of course, with more thought, perhaps the code word was inappropriate for the setting. They're about to go into a bunker and fight a shape-shifting monster for its skin. It could make itself look like any one of them. No time for silliness. "Wait, maybe not something sooo silly." Callie thinks for a few moments, remembering a game she played with her cousin when they wer young.

"What about 'red squid'? If you talk with someone you're suspicious of, ask them something about a colored squid! If they're the real deal, they'll answer with something about the squid, but the color will be different. That way, the shape-shifter will think we're all crazy! If someone responds with something about the same color of squid, you know they're actually the shape-shifter, so don't listen to them!"

Talk of "shape-shifter" this and "changeling" that has gotten Callie thinking about herself. She's a squid, she can change the color of her skin and tentacles at will, to "blend in" or something. To keep people from freaking out, Callie thinks she'll keep her own shape-shifting abilities under wraps. It's not like she could fool anyone by making her ink a different color, or pulling her tentacles into a different hairdo. They'll be fine. They didn't need to worry about that.

Morgana

Morgana listened to some of the ideas for a code word to use. He looked at Benedict with a confused look on his face. “Really...? Dilly pickle...?” Morgana thought about it for a bit before realizing that maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea. “Wait a second... we need a code word so random that the shape shifter would never even think about something like it! I think Dilly pickle just might be the kind of random code word we need!” Morgana likes Callie’s idea too, but he thought it was a bit too complex and something simple was the best fit.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Nightwisher Nightwisher @AnyoneAround

Last edited:

• 6_WvBGeue4gysSM1trwdoSp1BLjiBJCVrLt3q3rUcPKWohEoiyYpgTBAlxLstWpUvIpXaEZZE-T6eK4NFPYdcNuRpaduSeg9qoZx1BvC-JeYUUb4h4QM86Iiz-w7VQwieN12C4eg
    1560028251958-png.586316

Whisper was innocent.

The terminator huntress was wrong. She didn’t know what was worse: being wrong about whisper or having the killer among the crowd. Sarah frowned as Ford looked over at her adult son to help with the burial of Pluetia. She nodded sadly at the man and a bit bitterly.

It was only then that Ford called for sleep. Sarah needed the sleep however it did worry her that the killer was still out there. After John went with the others to bury the woman, she eyed him as to keep shifts being awake. Both of them would need the sleep eventually. John hadn’t slept for a day and Sarah’s eyes showed tiredness underneath her eyes.

“Let’s take shifts, John,”

The Connors would call it a short day.

John would keep watch while Sarah closed her eyes for maybe a few hours.

As Sarah woke up, she’d wake up to John holding out a hand for her to get up.

“Your turn.”

Sarah blinked and pulled herself up with John’s help.

But as John snoozed for the first time in a while, Sarah watched over her son and Felix.

Once the Connors had gotten a fair amount of sleep, they woke up to Ford explaining the next enemy :a Shapeshifter.

Sarah blinked as she recalled the T-1000. A dangerous and swift enemy in itself. Could touch anything it remembered and could mimic anyone. This ugly creature would remind her too much about this. But the creature seemed to have the same weakness, cryogenic freezing. How would they obtain such a tool?
    “Ford, do you have some container full of cold nitrogen? “

“In my timeline, I used the same method to stop the T-1000 terminator.”

Nightwisher Nightwisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sleek Sleek Anyone Anyone else

• latest

final_5d196223c6cb770014e1c1b2_54704.gif

John Connor was quiet, as he looked over at the others near the unmarked grave as he bent down helping the others cover the body of Pluetia. Another fact was revealed. Whisper was innocent. This was not good news as the traitor was still out there waiting for another move.

Bill could use anybody to turn against the others of the group.

The hard part was getting a real night’s rest. He hadn’t slept good in 30 years during the war against Skynet. He’d stay up for days and nights at a time with coffee in hand. Sarah decided they take shifts and John frowned “We can’t sleep while the traitor is out there.”

But there was no refusing.

John forced himself to sleep at least for 4 or 5 hours before his mom woke him up and they changed shifts.

The walking skeleton decided to make a mockery of the Sargaent at a bad time by squirting ketchup.

The Sargaent could handle himself if necessary.

“Sargaent Johnson is right. We don’t have time to muck around if we want to go around back to our home worlds.”

Sleek Sleek Nightwisher Nightwisher SheepKing SheepKing

Last edited:
Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict glanced at the squid girl, “Your comment will be remembered.”. Then he looked at Morgana, “Ah, Morgana I’m glad you agree.....you’re turning into a fine agent.” Benedict said as he patted his head, “Josh, you should learn to be more like Morgana.”

Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

'Keep talking that way, and you might be the next one that'll end up dead.' Hiryu sighed when he heard about the cat's arrogance, saying they're a bore. Honestly, it's been bothering him quite a bit, but considering what had happened to Plutia, it's best if he kept it to himself. Since the last time he did, she dropped dead. He then hears about what would happen if the rest of the Dorito Infested people.the idea for the code word; Dilly Pickle. Short and ridiculous, just how the writers of Toei would like it!

"Sounds stupid." Hiryu bluntly said before nodding anyways with a smile. "It's good! We should try it." He agreed with the suggested code word.

Isabelle
Thankfully, Ford agreed with Isabelle that they needed some sort of code word. So far ‘Dilly pickle’ and ‘Red squid’ were options thrown out there by the squid girl and the gentlemen in their group. She thought for a bit about each phrase until finally reaching a satisfactory conclusion.

“Hmm...While red squid is a really good idea I'm going to have to agree with them, i think dilly pickle could really work! Though we're going to have to be subtle if we do use it. If we immediately yell out the code word then the shapeshifter could probably figure it out. We should definitely try to be discreet if one of us needs to use it”

She couldn't help but feel a bit proud of herself for contributing to the group effort even in such a small way. Her tail was even wagging a bit to accompany this feeling of success. Unlike all other previous encounters the team were actually planning ahead! Maybe, just maybe, this wouldn't end up as another gnome or pool incident. Just to be sure that they could avoid this fate, Isabelle would definitely do her best to make sure that everything would go smoothly. Seeing Julie, Epsilo, and the blue haired all attempting to reach for the lever, the doggie thought it'd be best to get some sort of game plan formed before they would finally enter the bunker. She faced the team in it's entirety as she asked them all a question.

"So how should we plan to get the skin? I think we should avoid giving it the opportunity to shape shift in the first place but i'm not exactly sure how we can do that, what do you guys think we should do?"

@basicallyeveryone Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Birb Birb BoltBeam BoltBeam

Frank West
Interactions: Open
Mentions: Nightwisher Nightwisher , Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun , SheepKing SheepKing , Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind , Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , @bunkerbusters

Frank paused, then nodded to acknowledge Ford's answer. Call it journalistic initiative, but he could tell from the look in his eyes and the tone of his voice that even though he didn't "know what Bill would do" with that kind of power, he at least had enough of an idea to know that it's not exactly a desired outcome.

Frank gulped, and felt beads of sweat begin to form on his brow. Shouldn't have asked that, thought Frank. Sometimes, no matter how much his inner journalist disagreed, ignorance really is bliss.

This only served to make him even more nervous, and that was on top of the threat of being found with his brains on the floor in the middle of a forest. He'd just have to try his best not to think about it, and hope they find them before they get the portal running.

Frank sighed. This has already turned out to be a sucky day. And two people were killed yesterday.

"Climb up and pull that lever, huh?" Frank muttered, looking up at the tree. Way too tall for any of them to reach, even if they all stacked on top of each other's shoulders. It made Frank wonder how Ford ever managed to get into his bunker with the lever to open it so awkward to reach. Maybe that's why he decided to move out.

"Hey, I saw... what was her name? The cat... Julie! I saw her climb a tree pretty easily back during Slugcat's trial. Maybe she could..." Frank began, only to have his train of thought broken by what sounded like frustrated mumblings, and then -

"There! Easier than stealing candy from a baby."

"...Do that." Frank quietly finished, looking up at Julie, who had managed to climb the tree and push the branch down while his back was turned. Not missing a beat, he raised his camera and took a quick snapshot of Julie leaning down from the branch, sending an unintentionally visually painful bright flash her way.

"Nice work. Appreciate it!" He exclaimed, choosing to ignore the part where she called him a "bore". He bet that she would change her mind if she checked his camera and saw all of the zombie pictures in there.

Hearing talk of codewords, he turned back to face the group, figuring he could offer his input. They seemed conflicted on just what codeword to pick; the age-old question of "Dilly Pickle" or "Red Squid". Frank calmly shook his head - it really shouldn't be a big deal.

Alright, guys, let’s just go ahead and pick. Tell you what,” Frank began, momentarily adjusting the camera strap around his neck. “Why don’t we do both? You guys seem on board with ‘dilly pickle’, so we can use that, but if we find ourselves in a situation where two of the same people are saying ‘dilly pickle’, then we can fall back on Red Squid.” He felt as if it was a good compromise - not only that, but shapeshifters are, by nature, unpredictable - having a codeword in reserve could turn out to be important.

He then looked over to the Secretary dog, Isabelle, as she addressed the group to formulate a strategy.

Good point,” Frank began, rubbing his chin. “We haven’t actually considered how we’ll get him to give it up. It doesn’t matter if he shapeshifts or not, the skin’ll still be the same, right?” He asked, then proudly brandishing his Paddlesaw and making sure the group could all see it.

As you can see, I have cunningly attached two chainsaws to a boat paddle here. It should have the power to slice off its skin, and hopefully the range to do it safely. If we can manage to... stun, or hold down the shapeshifter or distract it or something, I should be able to make quick work.”​

Ekkeen "Reckoner" Traksa
Actions: Interacting with Frank ( Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins )
The Skirmisher was silent the entire mission. Hell, when Whisper was found innocent, the most Traksa did was nod, and head off to sleep when it was time.
Underneath that once-again silent exterior, however, Traksa's mind was silently mulling over who the murderer was.
First things first. Whisper being innocent had only reinforced Traksa's evaluation that it was someone from the pool group. The question was, who.
Now wasn't the time to self reflect, however. A fight was coming up. A shapeshifter. Traksa had fought them before. And her team was already plotting how to take it down.
Traksa was silent as she checked over her gear. Again. It had been the third time that Traksa made sure the sights on her bullpup was good to go before Frank mentioned he attached two chainsaws to a boat paddle.
Traksa looked up, and saw to her astonishment that Frank wasn't joking. However, Frank would need support-someone to keep the beast occupied.
"I can provide a distraction if needed."
Traksa checked her ripjack one final time, before nodding.

Ford smiled at Tenshi and stepped away from the tree so she, who whoever else volunteered, could have an easy go at the task. He turned his smile on Epsilo as the creature also offered to help. Good, maybe if the group helped each other out on smaller tasks like this, they could actually bond and be able to work together to find the other traitor.

The smile left the man’s face as Prompto spoke up. “Well?” The Author asked, waiting for the blonde’s question. However, before he could answer, the bratty cat decided to speak up once more. Ford watched her as she jumped up onto Epsilo, then onto the tree, pulling the level with a small hop. The lever shifted down and the ground around the tree started to sink. Mechanical whirs could be heard as the ground ate itself, leaving a hole in the ground that went down quite a few feet. There were holes in the wall, and once the mechanical whirs stopped, wooden planks popped from them to create a staircase down to an open door in the very base of the tree trunk.

Ford struggled for a moment between thanking the cat and telling her off for what she had said earlier. “Thank you,” he began, deciding that he could do both. “Have you ever considered that maybe your advice isn’t as good as you thought? Or that your knowledge may pertain to your world but possibly not to this one? Or that people don’t want to pay attention to you because of how you treat them?” The six fingered man asked Julie, his voice level and calm but the annoyance clear in the way he furrowed his brow. When he had first come back through the portal, he had had a hard time connecting with his family and pushed them away as he dove right back into his research. Luckily, it had been Dipper who had finally pulled him out of that state and got him to actually spend time with everyone. Maybe, if this pompous cat tried to actually connect with the group instead of feeling so superior, they would actually listen to something she had to say. Though, nothing was promised. In a lot of ways, the cat did remind him of the blonde teen that the group didn’t seem to like.

Speaking of, where was he? “Dilly Pickle?” Ford was snapped from his thoughts at Benedict’s suggestion. He liked it as well. It wasn’t something easily guessed, everyone should be able to remember it. The man chuckled at Callie’s interjection. “Maybe, but if we just ask what color the squid is, it could be easy to guess.” He explains. “We would have to pick a very odd color for the squid for it not to be guessed so easily, but that could become confusing. I think Dilly Pickle will work fine.” However he liked Frank West’s idea of using red squid as a back up and nodded. “Yes, red squid will be something we use if dilly pickle doesn’t work out the way we want.” At that point, the simpleness of it should be perfect.

“And I have a cryogenic freezer, yes.” Ford said to Sarah. “Though, if it still works I’m not quite sure.” He admitted honestly. It should, he'd built all of his equipment to work for long after he had passed away. But that didn't mean that the tanks hadn't been destroyed in some way, which was possible. “As for how to get the skin… well, we would have to cut it off with something. Hopefully those with knives or swords-,” The Author eyed the paddlesaw that Frank had created. It was interesting, and there was a certain spunk to it that the man appreciated. He smiled and finished- “Or a paddlesaw, will be able to manage that. But it will have to be in a form that has flesh when that happens.” Ford explained to the group. “For instance, if it turns into a wall of fire, there isn’t any flesh to cut from it. Equally if it’s a brick, or something of the like.”

Ford
looked over the group for a moment and then gave a nod. It seemed all of the questions had been answered, except for Prompto’s but he could answer that as they continued moving, and a basic plan of ‘just cut when there’s flesh’ had been put into place. “Stay together.” He decided finally. “Unless otherwise told by me, try to stay in one group. It will be less likely to infiltrate our ranks.” And with that, the man stepped onto the first wooden step and descended into the ground, and ultimately into the bunker.

The bunker was just a single room with a dusty desk, cobwebs everywhere, a few empty cans, a shelf filled with boxes with numbers on them, a single green metal wardrobe with the word Weapons printed on it, a near that, was a map of Gravity Falls. There was a poster hanging on the wall that read "Warning: Fallout Shelter". Ford gave a small, nostalgic sigh as he looked around. “Just how I left it, though, a bit more dusty I guess.” He chuckled, lightening the mood a little bit. They may be going into a dangerous situation, but they didn’t have to be completely morose and tense about it. “Alright,” he turned to face the group. “Everyone who doesn’t have one, grab a weapon,” he opened up the doors of the metal wardrobe to reveal a machete, a revolver, a shotgun, an axe, a dagger, a regular knife, a mace, two grenades, and boxes upon boxes of TNT. Some would also note a small purple piece of plastic that had blue stripe with a pink #1 painted on it. A yellow plastic dog’s head topped the square piece, and atop the dogs head was a purple top hat. Some may recognize the toy like thing as something similar to a candy Pez dispenser. “The choices are limited,” Ford apologized.

( BoltBeam BoltBeam ), ( Crow Crow ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), ( Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch ), ( Birb Birb ), ( Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ), ( Sleek Sleek ), ( T The Man With No Name ), ( Chungchangching Chungchangching ), ( Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock ), ( SheepKing SheepKing ), ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ), ( Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins ), ( Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ), ( DerpyCarp DerpyCarp ), ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 ), ( Topless Topless ), ( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind ), ( darkred darkred ), ( GearBlade654 GearBlade654 ).

Kanna Kamui

They got in the bunker and those without a weapon must get one from a limited choice of weaponry. Kanna thought of an idea of arming a firearm much like Prompto, and so she goes over to the cabinet...and grabs a shotgun. "Prompto, look!" She says, showing him the shotgun like a child showing their first drawing or something from the park. "Do you know how it works?" She asked.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Nightwisher Nightwisher

Morgana

Morgana looked at the weapons pondering on what to use. He picked up the machete and looked at it. He nodded and decided to use it as his weapon. “It isn’t a saber like what I’m used to, but it will have to do.” He looked at the revolver and shook his head.
“I’ll leave the gun to someone who actually has fingers. I’m more of a slingshot kind of guy anyway.”

Nightwisher Nightwisher @AnyoneAround

Isabelle
Frank's idea of using his chainsaws and Ford's suggestion of sticking together seemed like a pretty good plan to the yellow dog. She took their words to heart as she studied the array of weapons offered by the man in glasses. She personally wasn't someone who used such violent tools such as guns and knives so it was a bit difficult to choose a weapon. Already the little dragon girl had procured the shotgun and the black feline went and took the machete. She'd also have the same problem of not having any thumbs so any of the guns would be a no for her. What was left were the axe, dagger, knife, mace, grenades, TNT, and pez dispenser. She was almost going to pick the last option due to it's similar appearance to herself but quickly changed her mind and settled on taking one of the grenades. Delicately she held it in her palms afraid that the slightest movement could set it off. Isabelle was really not used to this. Even back in the tournament she'd rarely use anything like this and the things she did were so cartoonish that they couldn't be compared to the real deal. All of this however, these were actual weapons with the sole purpose of hurting another. Who could blame the pup for being so skittish about wielding the device?

Now with that out of the way, Isabelle decided to dedicate the few moments she had before the eventual chaos that would probably occur to memorizing the code word and the back up code word. it'd be absolutely terrible to forget it in the heat and get confused for the monster.

"Dilly Pickle, Red squid, Dilly Pickle, Purple squid, Dilly Pickle, Pink squid....."

She continued repeating the two codes using varying colors. It probably sounded a bit silly to her fellow teammates but she'd prefer accidentally making a fool of herself in front of the group over getting skinned by them any day of the week.
Topless Topless Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Last edited:
--Hiryu Kakogawa || Whisper The Wolf--
Nightwisher Nightwisher Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

By the time the group was about to enter the Bunker, Whisper had rejoined the group just in time to hear the conditions on how to collect the flesh--The shapeshifter should be something that flesh could actually be retrieved from. So basically, either when it had copied one of them or when it appears before them as a rando. Who knows.

Entering the Bunker itself, they were given access to a rather small arsenal of weapons that were offered to those without weapons. Meaning that Hiryu would have to pick. Hiryu's eye first caught the machete. Considering that it's quite similar to the swords he uses as Another Zi-O, he tried to opt for that but alas, Morgana the Cat took it first. He then settled for the next best thing--A knife. It's slightly bigger than the Dagger, which is the other thing he wanted to use, but heck, someone else might need it...

"Hey, Whisper-chan." Hiryu beckoned the wolf girl. "You said your thing doesn't work, right? Want something to compensate for it?" He asked, offering her the dagger.

Whisper simply shook her head, as if saying that her weapon should be enough to get the job done.

"Well, suit yourself." He shrugged, putting the dagger back in the shelf for anyone to take it. He then walked over to Whisper, soon leaning close to her ear. "Listen, if ever the guy copies me and the other codewords fail, let's make our own so we could identify each other." He whispered as if to plot something. "Mine will be 'Another Rider'. Tell me what yours will be." He instructed, soon turning to let Whisper whisper her code.

"Wisps." Whisper responded, soon the two looked at each other and nodded, having formed a fallback plan in case the Shape Shifter decided to turn into them first. Whisper contemplated if she should tell Hiryu's plan to Tenshi or not...Perhaps she should when the group starts moving again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back