The Story so Far

After finding the traitor and killer of Doomguy -- Slugcat -- the group was once again split in two and sent to find respective items to help Ford power the portal.

Wendy led a group to the pool, where they were to retrieve a Mermaid’s hair. The stealth mission was failed at supersonic speeds and the group was forced to deal with the strict pool god that is Poolcheck. After failing to best him in a fight, and to talk him into allowing the group to merely take the mermaid, the group somehow managed to distract him just long enough for members of the group to grab the Mermaid, which was actually a Merman, from the pool. Upon himself, the rules, and the pool being so disrespectfully treated, Poolcheck promptly through the group from the pool area. Mermando the Merman, (who had been pulled from the pool by Plutia, the same girl who had dived into the pool and failed the stealth mission for the group) barely survived the trek home. However, thanks to the collective work of the group, they managed to not only get the hair, but save the Spanish Merman.

Dipper yet again led a group, this time to the old run down convenience store called Dusk 2 Dawn with the task to gather ectoplasm from the couple who haunted their old business. Tenshi pocketed a Smile Dip before she decided to take the bait and play Dancy Pants Revolution. The game sucked her into it and she was forced to watch her group through the screen, hoping and praying that they would find a way to get her out. Delsin was turned into a hot dog for merely existing in the way that he does, and begged to be eaten. Epsilo was turned into a bobble head after he cracked the tiles of the store floor trying, and failing, to kill Julie in a startled fit of panic. Dipper was forced, once again, to perform the Lamby dance, but it was not enough to appease the ghost’s insatiable hunger for entertainment. Benedict then requested Josh perform a ballet, which the penguin did beautifully. However, the real winner was Frank West’s dinosaur costume and song about friendship. The ghosts returned everything and everyone to how they were before, and even left behind a convenient pool of ectoplasm for the group to collect.

Upon returning to the Mystery Shack, Hiryu confronted Plutia about how she nearly failed the mission. The purple haired girl responded in kind, and was badly scolded by Johnson, who even went as far as slapping the girl across the face to teach her a lesson in manners.

Once the Ghost Buster group joined the Pool Party group, they were all called inside and found Mabel and Stan had put together a spread of snacks and drinks for everyone. The group partook while Ford added the ectoplasm and Merman’s hair to the items for the portal. When he returned, however, he realized that Plutia was missing from the festivities and called the group to follow him into the forest to find her lifeless body and the group found themselves with another investigation and decision to make. Who was the traitor this time?

Bunker: No This Isn’t Golf

After what must have felt like almost nine days, but was actually only an hour or so, the investigation and the voting had finally come to an end. The group had a majority vote for the wolf creature, Whipser. Byakuya’s jaw clenched as the time they had ran out. Was that a small smirk that twitched at the corner of his mouth when Ford turned to the teen, flashlight in hand, or had it just been a trick of the light flashing quickly over his face? Whatever it had been, it was gone now. The older man had remained silent through the investigation, finding himself along the same mindset as many of the others: skeptical, but also understanding that a choice needed to be made and the evidence seemed to point in the wolf’s direction. Well, at least they had a way to find out for sure before they executed her. “We should head back to the shack, after we bury the body.” Ford stated, his voice solemn.

The Author recruited Fulgore, Johnson, Hiryu, and John Conner to dig a quick grave and lay the body to rest. The robot seemed rather capable, despite his sparking, Johnson clearly had an emotional reaction and would hopefully find closure to the arguably empty act, Hiryu had had that confrontation with her, and John, like Fulgore, seemed capable. More than that, the General had tried to help steady Johnson and it would probably help the other military man to have Conner around.

It made Ford feel sick that they had buried two bodies already, in unmarked graves. They would be forgotten in time, once the group went back to their respective homes and the Pines family eventually faded into the Great Unknown. Violent deaths, unmarked graves, restless spirits. The world could be chaos, but usually there was a beat in the background, like the world span to the rhythmic tick-tack-tick-tack of a metronome. Chaos, but always moving, always something to keep one grounded. It was silent now as they lay the girl’s burnt body into the just deep enough hole and pushed dirt over her like she was some dark secret to be forgotten. It hurt most that she was.

“Let’s go.” The old man was trying to remain strong, he was one of the oldest, if not the oldest of the group and he’d seen death in his life time, but this was different. He led the group back through the forest to the Mystery Shack. The old creaking building even seemed to take on the eerie sound of mourning. Dipper and Mabel were out of sight, most likely sent to bed by Stan who was now sitting in front of the television, trying to ignore the events that had taken place. Despite his immorally greedy ways, Stan had always been the more emotionally raw of the two older twins. Seeing his charges upset, seeing a little girl on the forest floor...Ford imagined the dry, rotten taste in his brother's mouth that he was trying to wash away by repressing it with a show of some kind.

Without a word, Ford entered the elevator, pressed the button for floor two. He remained silent as he went through the steps, pulling the lever to drop the helmet. “Whisper, if you will.” He kept his voice as even as possible, not wanting to pass judgement before the facts were proven. When the she-wolf stepped forward, he placed the helmet atop her head and strapped it tightly, but not too tightly. He stepped toward the computer, clacked away on a few keys and turned to the monitor. The man waited for the screen the flash to life like it had before. And he waited. And he waited.

Whisper was innocent.

Ford exhaled a breath he hadn’t realized he’d been holding. Of course it was too good to be true, that they would find a second traitor on the second kill. But still, he had hoped. Nonetheless, they had at least found an innocent person that everyone else could apologize to, and learn to trust. “Well, good news and bad news.” He stated, walking back to Whisper and taking the helmet from her head and putting it away. “Good news is, she’s not a traitor. The bad news is, we still don’t know who is.” The man’s gaze flitted across the faces of every member of the group, hoping they understood, fully, the responsibility that they had not only to themselves, but to each other, to find the traitors.

“It’s late.” The man finally spoke again. “We have enough space for you all to sleep, if you don’t mind snuggling in. Though, I’m sure it’s an empty offer considering,” considering there was still a killer on the loose. “But, it’s an offer nonetheless. Tomorrow we head to my old bunker. There’s a dangerous creature there that we need something from. Good night, get some rest if you can.” He had nothing more to say, and he doubted anyone had anything to say to him that couldn’t wait until they’d all gotten at least a few hours of sleep.

Byakuya turned to the group, his cold gaze passing over them quickly. He looked like he’d been about to say something and thought better of it. He may have been cold, but he wasn’t stupid and much preferred not to be the next one buried in a shallow grave in the forest because of a smart comment in the face of the groups failure.

Maybe some in the group did sleep, maybe they didn’t. In the end, morning came anyway. Ford was the first to wake up, wanting to get the group moving before Stan, Mable, and Dipper had the chance to ask questions about the night before. The Author woke those who had managed to fall asleep and corralled the group outside. “As I said last night,” the man started, cutting right to the chase. He wanted this entire experience to be over as soon as possible and that meant no beating around the bush. They had already spent enough precious time sleeping. “We’re heading to my old bunker. There’s a creature there known as the Shape Shifter.” He held up the book that Dipper normally kept with him to show the page that the older man had written so many years ago.

“It can turn into any creature or anything that it has seen, even from a picture. So stay alert. We need some of the creatures skin. It’s gruesome and, as I said before, dangerous.” He closed the book and pocketed it, silently promising his grandnephew that he would return it safely.

There was a slight hesitation in the man’s movement as he turned to walk into the forest and lead the group to his old, secret bunker. He’d never wanted to see the Shape Shifter again, but this was no time to be selfishly cowardice.

The triangle looked at Doomguy as if he knew that he was getting under the demon slayer’s skin. Mostly because he did know, and because that was exactly what he wanted. A fully raging Doom marine? How more chaotic could you get? Well, other than letting Bill himself roam the outside world without any regulation or care in the multiverse. Ah...oh, how a little triangle could dream.

The tri sixty degree dream beast ignored the Doom daddy and the weird homeless snail cat thing as he looked, joyously, upon the lavender haired child. Suddenly, however, Bill’s attention was back on Doomguy as the realization hit him. “You don’t know what strip poker is but you know what a dorito is?” He asked. “Man, whatever part of Hell you were in was the wrong part of Hell.”

All attention was back on Plutia as the girl spoke. “Oh finally! Someone who can talk- wait, Pyramid Head? Sweetheart, as you can clearly see, I am currently two dimensional, making me a triangle. As for the pain and grief I’m causing your friends. Yes,” the demonic shape laughed before turning back to the projector screen. He clicked the button once more.

“So, you have a new arrival to the dreamscape. Strip poker is out for obvious reasons." He flashed a glance at Plutia, who looked very young, and then back to the others. "Those reasons being, of course, all of you are too dumb to play. But there are still two options up on the board.”

He clicked, showing a poorly drawn sketch of Doomguy, Slugcat, and Plutia fighting in a cartoonish ball of dirt. “And realizing that you’re all here because you are all colossal failures. I’m a little partial to the last one, because, let’s be honest, we all know Slugcat would win the fight. As for my hat, I know, you thought I didn’t catch that,” Bill squinted playfully and pointed a sly finger at Doomguy. “You want it? Have it!” He snapped his fingers, making his hat appear on the Doom marine’s helmet. “But just like everything else in your life, you’ll fail to save it too.”

Cast List
darkred darkred as Sarah and John Connor (Terminator)
T The Man With No Name as Sans (Undertale AU)
SheepKing SheepKing as Isabelle (Animal Crossing)
@2Bornot2B as 2B (Nier: Automata) and CZ (Overlord)
Birb Birb as Epsilo Gamman (Homestuck OC)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Morgana (Persona 5)
@Jeremiah as Dorothy Haze (VA-11 HALL-A)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Doomguy (DOOM) -
DEAD!
@ManyFaces as Lord Hater and Commander Peepers (Wander Over Yander)
@DapperDogman as K'Thix (DCSS OC)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Whisper the Wolf (Sonic the Hedgehog) and Hiryu Kakogawa (Kamen Rider Zi-O)
@Necessity4Fun as Julie Taylor Luckett (OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as Prompto Argentum (Final Fantasy XV)
Crow Crow as Sanjou Nemu (Magical Girl Raising Project) and Princess Luna (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified)
@Rhysie as Rhys Strongfolk (Borderlands)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Shadman (Shadbase)
@marc122 as Pichu (Pokemon)
Sleek Sleek as Sergeant Avery J. Johnson (Halo)
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Felix Combferre Auclair (OC)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fulgore MK III (Killer Instinct)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Slugcat (Rain World) - DEAD!

@Zamasu as Captain John "Soap" MacTavish (Call of Duty: Modern Warfare)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as Frank West (Dead Rising 3)
@Exiled Ace as Achilles of Phtia (Greek Mythology)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) - DEAD!

@QizPizza as Delsin Rowe (inFamous)
@jigglesworth as Dizzy Wallin (Gears of War 3)
@Topless as Kanna Kamui (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
@Ferociousfeind as Callie (Splatoon 2)
@Veradana as Scias (Breath of Fire IV)
@GearBlade654 as Ekken Traksa (XCOM OC)
@SmallPopTart as Zacian (Pokemon)
@HercynianSoul as Zenos yae Galvus (Final Fantasy XIV)
Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock as Miguel (Road to El Dorado)
@SeirenK as Omega (Final Fantasy XIV)
@FactionGuerrilla as Cole Macgrath (inFAMOUS)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Tenshi Hinanawi (Touhou Project)
@Zerulu as Strelok (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.)
@R-Breezy as Kawhi Leonard (Game of Zones)
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl as Valentine (Skullgirls)
@Hahli Nuva as Kung Lao (Mortal Kombat)

Tenshi Hinanawi|Second Guessed

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

Whisper was innocent.
“We’re heading to my old bunker. There’s a creature there known as the Shape Shifter.”
“It can turn into any creature or anything that it has seen, even from a picture. So stay alert. We need some of the creatures skin. It’s gruesome and, as I said before, dangerous.”
Well isn't this awkward. Tenshi's accusations had costed her to essentially throw out her only friend and got nothing in return - even worse, she was the one who voted her up first. She isn't sure how to react in this situation, evident from the look of 'what have I done' on her face. Before she would follow Ford, she looked to Whisper with a guilty expression of 'I'm sorry if you can no longer trust me, I can't even trust myself anymore' before beginning to take a step. She would stop right in her tracks and look again to the poor wolf, sighs in defeat and raised her into a hug, crying guilty tears. "I'm so sorry... I was an idiot... I know this won't fix anything, but... please... I don't want to be lonely..." She pleaded, hoping to heck Whisper is OK with sticking around with her after that, crying an awful lot with the poor wolf in her arms. At this point, what can you do? Second guesses, the mysteries of Gravity Falls itself and no less what this 'Bill Cipher' thing is doing with the traitor attacks, so on so forth. The question is... The heck does Whisper do? How does she take this, can she still find trust in that selfish sounding plea, and what does she do about this overall? She'll follow along later to deal with this Shape Shifter thing - right now, she's having an emotional moment.
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #2969B0
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Send help
Powers: Earth manipulation
Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits)
Course of action: Pleading for Whisper's forgiveness after voting her up
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod
Mentions: (Nope?)
Group: (I mean, pretty much everyone?)

RaggedSpotlessAtlasmoth-max-1mb.gif

"You mean, a Changeling?" Luna asks. "they are indeed dangerous, having almost taken over Equestria twice, that I cannot deny. Fortunately, they have been reformed into allies...

... also, who is this young human on me?"

Luna noticed Nemu resting on her back.

Nightwisher Nightwisher BoltBeam BoltBeam @etcetcetc​

Morgana

Morgana almost couldn’t believe it. He was actually right. The fact that he actually defended an innocent person... uh wolf made him so happy. Almost without thinking, he quickly ran towards Whisper. He jumped up and hugged her in celebration. “I knew it! I knew you were innocent!” Morgana let go and looked proud of himself for the first time in a while. He basically forgot that the real traitor is still out there.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict nodded and looked at Whisper, “Ah....perhaps wolves....aren’t so vicious, my apologies Mrs. Wolf.”
The next Morning when Ford told everyone about the shapeshifter, Benedict nodded, “Josh....we must be off, to find this evil abomination....chop chop.” Josh then picked Benedict up and took him away.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Epsilo Gamman

You sigh... it seems you HADN'T caught the culprit... you make a low, almost angry growl. That meant... the real traitor was still here.

The group was going to be staying... in a bunker... with some sort of monster. It reminded you of OTHER alternian lore. Tales of beasts of trickery of course... but it didn't scare you. You swore to yourself that you'd protect the group from any such monster!!

".... so.. uh... ford guy.... this thing uh... does it have any weaknesses... how strong is it... uh... physically..."

You sounded... a bit like you WANTED to take this thing on. Perhaps you'd do anything to keep it from hurting the group.

".... can its skull be uh... crushed in or snapped.... can any of it be like... you know... torn in half... theoretically..."

You were hunched over as you walk, looking down at everyone else. You COULDN'T let the creature hurt them. They were all so little... you just wanted to keep them safe from this thing.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Everyone Everyone @BunkerGangYeet​

tumblr_o74gk8IhCJ1tk93nqo1_500.png

Orbeck of Vinheim

After what seemed like an century, the group has finally concluded their period of voting. The body of Plutia was given a burial, the same unmarked grave as doomguy. It's unlikely that any that knew of Plutia will ever find out about her fate. They went back inside the shack, now as about as somber as the untended graves. From there, the same process was done like before, a process that would require more than just simple observations to understand.

Whisper was innocent.

So it seems to be the case. The only good thing that seems to come out of this was the talking cat's (Morgana) new found confidence. Otherwise, the only thing that can be sensed is a feeling of dread, including himself. Ford offered his workspace up as a sleeping arrangement for the night. Yet...

Though, I’m sure it’s an empty offer

Orbeck may as well agree, it was only done just for the sake of it. So he will treat the offer as it was...he would rather take is chances outside rather than in a tightly packed room filled with tension. He looked through the room and managed to scrimmage a posted note and the closest thing to a writing instrument that he can find (the remnants of a ball point pen) and proceed to get out of the lair and out of the shack. In the dark of night, this might as well be one of the few moments of tranquility that Orbeck has ever truly experienced. It's the sort of thing that would be considered impossible within Lothric. So our undead sorcerer proceeds to scribble down notes on the happenings so far, leaning against one of the walls for support, until he can no longer do so. Even undead succumb to labor's rest.

-the next day-

So it looks as if they need the skin of a shape shifting beast, something that has never came to fruition at any point in Orbeck's world. If it's like dealing with hallows, then it shouldn't be an issue.

RaggedSpotlessAtlasmoth-max-1mb.gif

"You mean, a Changeling?" Luna asks. "they are indeed dangerous, having almost taken over Equestria twice, that I cannot deny. Fortunately, they have been reformed into allies...

... also, who is this young human on me?"

Luna noticed Nemu resting on her back.

Nightwisher Nightwisher BoltBeam BoltBeam @etcetcetc​

"The likely hood of this creature being a changeling is as about as likely as finding a Darkrath. Little to none." He said " As for her, I assumed that she was the same person that you where looking for the morning before."

Sleek Sleek Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thefinalgirl thefinalgirl SheepKing SheepKing Thepotatogod Thepotatogod BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching Nightwisher Nightwisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
T The Man With No Name Crow Crow

Sergeant Johnson

Johnson was the first up, after Ford. His internal clock had him get up by 4 AM, and he had already done his PT by the time the group had all awoken, and had even managed to wash off some of the grime of the last few days. His weapons were polished and military-standards clean, and he had readied himself. A Shape-Shifter wouldn't be too hard. All they had to do to find it would be to find some point of reference and find it from there. The Shape-shifter would likely not adopt the mannerisms of its target.

"Alright. You heard the man! Move out!"

Johnson barked at the group. He resolved to keep a closer eye on them overall. These "change-things' and "Darkwraiths" seemed similar to the Shape Shifter to Luna and Orbeck, so Johnson would default to their judgement if his wouldn't cut it.

"Keep your eyes peeled and your weapon ready. If this thing is as nasty as the bugs I'm used to dealing with, it'll kill you before you can crap yourself."

He growled, moving on.

darkred darkred Nightwisher Nightwisher Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow

1444791.gif

"I suppose that is correct. Changelings should not be able to thrive in isolation for so long. I would comment on how Changelings look different from the presented diagram but shapeshifters are shapeshifters. They could be anyone or anything."

Luna has a closer look at the girl on her back.

"She looks very different from Nemurin... but she does act like her... a lot I might add."

Luna pats the woman on the head with a smile.

"Just like Nemurin, it is so her to sleep through even the most dire of situations. I am a bit envious of such an ability. I may rule over night and sleep, but not even I can perform that feat very well.

I ought to ask her questions when she awakens."

Sleek Sleek darkred darkred Nightwisher Nightwisher Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Crow Crow

Mentions:
Nightwisher Nightwisher Crow Crow Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
Shadman, the Controversy Artist

Shad toyed with his Luger all night until he eventually fell asleep, doing poses, spinning it around and practicing his quick draw, he was just fucking around in general until he finally starts feeling sleepy. He never actually used this Luger at all, he can't even remember the last time he shot things with it but thanks to his current situation, he might have a reason to actually own a Luger this time around. He eventually got tired practicing his stupid ass poses so he lied down, leaning the back of his head against the wall before taking his mask and sunglasses off so they wouldn't get in the way in his sleep, plus, it's actually pretty hard to breath with the mask and who sleeps with sunglasses on?! He had a decent amount of sleep until Johnson started shouting for us to get up, the voice was loud enough to wake Shad from his peaceful slumber, rubbing his eyes and putting his mask and glasses back on. Here we go again.

Shad made his way outside to meet with the others, hearing something about Shapeshifters, Changelings and Darkrath's "Shapeshifter? Can it like, change into a woman with big tits and a penis?" Shadman snorted, remembering his drawings about the Ditto and the Pokemon trainer. He had a fun time drawing that, he wonders if his fanbase and the people that hate him is puzzled about his disappearance since he usually keeps it active on the internet because what else is he suppose to do? Go outside and hang out with his acquaintances to get to know them better?? That's just not his forte. "On a more serious note: We won't have to split up this time, right?" Shad had a vague memory of the Shapeshifter episode but he can't seem to fully remember it.​

Last edited:

Orbeck of Vinheim
Status: Talking with an equine that rules over the subconscious realm
"She looks very different from Nemurin... but she does act like her... a lot I might add."

Luna pats the woman on the head with a smile.

"Just like Nemurin, it is so her to sleep through even the most dire of situations. I am a bit envious of such an ability. I may rule over night and sleep, but not even I can perform that feat very well.

I ought to ask her questions when she awakens."

"So you claim to be a ruler of the subconscious realm in sleep? " he said. It's an oddity to find that a talking horse is somehow an abider of sleep. Granted, dreams where never realy too much of a focal point for sorcerers, that would be left to clerics and their use of miracles. It reminded him of a small rumor regarding a dream from one lord of cinder from long ago, Aldrich, the devourer of gods...he is getting off topic at this point.

"From my initial observations. it would be apparent that both of you are not from the same...domain so to speak. What do you know about Nemurin as she is called?"

Sleek Sleek Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thefinalgirl thefinalgirl SheepKing SheepKing Thepotatogod Thepotatogod BoltBeam BoltBeam Chungchangching Chungchangching Nightwisher Nightwisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
"I don't think I've heard of anypony having both of those simultaneously," Luna says to Shad in response to his cheeky joke.

"Indeed I do, I look over the realm that all creatures enter when they sleep, dealing with the nightmares of ponykind, guiding ponies towards fixing the problems that these nightmares represent," Luna explains to Orbeck, "about that last part, you are both correct and wrong. Nemurin too governs the realm of dreams, possessing a role not too different from mine. However, it is the realm of dreams of another world. Our speculation was that dream realms were more mallaeble than physical ones, and thus were more susceptible to crossing over or even merging, or perhaps it is due to this that the dream realm was one throughout worlds even before we came into the picture. That is how we met, and soon, we became friends who helped covered each others' backs, helping out with our respective... duties. From what she has told me, the form she takes can only exist in the realm of dreams."

Luna then looks towards Ford for a bit, then back at Orbeck.

"... losing my ability to enter the dream realm, I suppose I possess some fustration, considering how those who had perished and those who are contracted to Bill are stuck there, being tormented by that monster... if I had my abilities, I could be there for them... for Slugcat... for Plutia... for Doomguy... I can't bear to think of what they're going through."

Sleek Sleek Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thefinalgirl thefinalgirl SheepKing SheepKing Thepotatogod Thepotatogod BoltBeam BoltBeam Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Chungchangching Chungchangching Nightwisher Nightwisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore T The Man With No Name Crow Crow

Morgana

As Luna mentioned the Slugcat, Plutia, and Doomguy his demeanor quickly changed. He wanted to be there for them too. Especially for Slugcat. Morgana shook his head trying to get the thought out of his head. “I want to be there for them too. I can’t imagine what they are going through. That bastard Bill is probably planning something awful with them. Doomguy, Plutia.... a-and Slugcat...” He paused for a bit after mentioning Slugcat’s name. “There is nothing we can do though and that’s what agitates me so badly. No matter how hard we try nothing is going to change!” Morgana began to get more and more angry as he thought about it. “The worst part is we still have that traitor somewhere in the group! More and more of us are going to die by the hands of these traitor and there’s nothing we can do about it!“ Morgana took a few deep breaths to try to calm himself before shifting the blame onto himself. “I didn’t keep a close enough eye on Slugcat... If I did maybe he wouldn’t have had the chance to kill Doomguy. If I wasn’t so busy moping around then I might have been able to save Plutia... I’ve made these mistakes and there isn’t a thing I can do about it!”

Crow Crow Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Chungchangching Chungchangching

Bill started talking again, instead of doing anything overtly hostile. It spewed out about how we were failures. I rolled my eyes. Creative insult. Did ya take pointers from dim-witted demons?

Even with that rather bland insult, I still kept an eye on Bill. The more I dealt with Bill, the more I came to the conclusion it was nothing more than a child with a god-complex and god-like powers. It sent apprehension down my spine. Not fear nor shivers. Such a being, to put it lightly, was annoying to deal with. Bill existed only to cause pain and misery for its own pleasure, not unlike the demons of Hell. Demons planned long term though and I was uncertain if the dorito planned ahead.

Thankfully Plutia woken, giving a pointed glare at Bill. She called him Pyramid Head to which Bill simply stated it was two-dimensional. I glanced about in slight confusion. But everything here was two-dimensional…? I shook the thought out of my head. Pondering that would just give me a headache which would affect my combat efficiency.

As for Slugcat, it was clear they were taken aback with fear. They came and stood next to us despite that. Again, my emotions were thrown into turmoil, but I clamped down upon them. I emptied my mind of emotion, but before I could formulate a plan, Bill willingly gave me its hat.

I snorted. Of course it would. Probably did it for amusement. However, it gave me an idea, courtesy of my tattered memories.

And so I began tap-dancing as best as I could. I wasn’t sure if I was any good, but hey, it’ll hopefully catch Bill offguard at the display of randomness. While it was hopefully distracted, I would glance at Plutia and Slugcat and pointed at the door. The message was clear. This was your chance to get out. If they decided to attack, well, I had no choice, but to help them before smacking them alongside the head after the fight.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Ineptitude Ineptitude

As the Author pocketed the book he heard Shadman’s comment. With a dull, even gaze that showed clear annoyance the man stared at the controversial artist, without saying a word, for a few moments. “Any other questions?” He asked the group as he led them forward. Of course, Shad spoke again and Ford wanted to tell him to shut up, but he actually asked a decent question. “Hopefully, no.” Was all he answered.

“No, I mean a Shape Shifter.” Ford stated to the Alicorn. “It’s completely different from a Changeling.” He wasn’t much for being corrected, especially on the creature that he had raised from an egg. The man did not care for the beast, but he knew more about it than anyone else. At the pony’s second question the man looked over his shoulder, shrugged, and then went back to leading the group through the forest toward the bunker.

The Author didn’t look back when Epislo asked his question. “The only thing that I have found that stops it is cryogenic freezing.” The man explained. “The Shape Shifter can turn into anything, and I mean anything. Its DNA is always changing as well due to its nature. I’ve not been able to find a single thing that kills it.” He admitted. As the young creature continued with his questioning, Ford finally looked back. It was an odd line of questioning to the man. “Theoretically, there’s a possibility that it could be crushed, but it would have to happen quickly, before it shifted into something that would save it.” The old man mused, brow furrowing.

Bunker
( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), ( Crow Crow ), ( Laix_Lake Laix_Lake ), ( Birb Birb ), ( Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch ), ( T The Man With No Name ), ( BoltBeam BoltBeam ), ( Sleek Sleek ), ( Chungchangching Chungchangching ).

Plutia

Plutia's expression darkened. "You.... Say I'm a failure? You... Were responsible for killing me?"
Her hands were clenched into fists, shaking as she looked at the ground. "Killing me...... And possibly hurting my friends doing so....."
She was about to do something stupid, but Doomguy busted out into a tap dance, or tried to at least. It's quite hard when you're wearing armored boots.

Say, that reminded Plutia of something. If Bill was two dimensional, and being two dimensional, he's flat, why couldn't she stomp him into the ground?

She then noticed Doomguy pointing her to the door. Of course, if she used her impressive Strength, maybe tearing that door off it's hinges and throwing it at bill could help them alot. She nodded, before going to the door, and ripping it out of the doorway.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Ineptitude Ineptitude Critic Ham Critic Ham

Sergeant Johnson

Johnson stopped when Sans shot the ketchup and pepper at him, splashing the side of his armor red. Johnson looked over at Sans, and taking out a cigar, and jabbing the unlit Cigar in his direction to help punctuate his points.

"Son. Don't. We're in this mess, so deep, because you and your friends can't quit messing around! It's life or death out here, and you're treating it like a game! Maybe you'd like to wander off into the woods and get caught by BIll's lackeys? I'm sure you'll be laughing when some hypnotized bastard slips a knife between your ribs!"

He barked at the skeleton. Johnson has had it with the group, but he didn't have a choice but to deal with them.

T The Man With No Name Nightwisher Nightwisher

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict acknowledged how the group reacted with one another. He snapped at Josh to move over to the angry military man, “Ah....hello soldier, you know...we could use someone like you, as your upper in command, I would advise you consider this suggestion very carefully...” Benedict said while Josh cleaned the mans outfit, “You could help me take down my greatest enemy as one of my...agents, what do you say soldier?”

Sleek Sleek

Miguel
Everything was happening so fast around him that Miguel could hardly keep up with what was going on. As they all entered the pool, the were confronted by an intimidating man that was telling them that they were breaking the rules. It didn’t take long for a fight to break out that hardly seemed to phase the man. Before Miguel could decided what to do next, they were pushed and thrown out of the pool by the man himself. Lucky for them, they had found the merman and the group had decided to take him back to the shack with them, keeping him hydrated along the way so he didn’t dry out. Once back at the shack, Ford was filling up a kiddie pool for Mermando and the group carrying him soon placed him inside. Miguel tried to get a closer look, fascinated by the merman who soon gifted them with some of his hair, just as they needed. He also noticed that the Ghost Busting group was gathered around as well, having returned from their mission to retrieve the... what was it again? Ectoplasm? Yes, that was it. Miguel couldn’t believe he had remembered that. His attention turned toward Plutia and Hiryu who seemed to be getting into a fight that was soon stopped by a few of the others. Following Isabelle’s lead, he darted his eyes around awkwardly before heading back inside the Shack with her.

It wasn’t long until Ford and the rest of the group entered the Shack as well. Miguel smiled at Mabel and Stan before taking some of the snacks and drinks that they had so kindly provided. It wasn’t long before Ford mentioned that the purple-haired girl know as Plutia was nowhere to be seen. Gulping nervously, he gave an uneasy look, remembering what had happened last time someone had gone missing. Setting his drink down, he took a deep breath before following Ford, Stan, and the group that had tagged along out the door and into the forest.

After awhile of heading deeper and deeper into the forest, they ran across a sight that Miguel had hoped he wouldn’t have to see again. A dead body. Letting out a small, horrified gasp, his eyes widened and he put a hand over his mouth before he looked away, not wanting to see the horrific sight. As everyone around him reacted, he looked around and clutched his head in a distressed manner.

“Not again...” he spoke quietly as tears welled up in his eyes. He hadn’t known Plutia very long but, to see her dead like this... it was almost too much to bear. His attention soon turned to Morgana who seemed to be particularly distressed and upset by yet another death. He wanted to help them but he it seemed some others had beaten him to it. It also seemed that another new comer had approached them who seemed to be helping investigate the body. As the fellow with the pet penguin yelled up at Morgana, he wanted to tell him to leave the poor cat-like creature alone but he held his tongue. Now was not the time to start arguments. Like it or not, they had to decide who the murder was and investigate the scene of the crime.

It has seemed that the voting was already starting and his attention turned to Byakuya and he listened carefully. It was confirmed that they did have to vote again much to the blonde Spaniards dismay. Miguel sighed solemnly, turning his attention to Tenshi and Promto for a moment before gathering as much information as possible from around him. He managed to narrow it down to Scia and Whisper. As much as he didn’t want to vote for either of them, he forced himself to make a final decision.

“I vote for Whisper.” he said, cringing at his own words. It seemed that the majority agreed.

After Ford and some others buried the body, he solemnly headed back to the Shack with the others. They made the trip to the second floor and it was eventually revealed that Whisper was innocent. Guilt immediately crept up inside of him. He couldn’t even bare to look at the poor wolf girl. He turned back to Ford as he mentioned sleeping but their was no way that Miguel was going to get any sleep after everything that had happened. Nonetheless, he found somewhere to lay his head within the Shack but he didn’t find sleep that night.

The next morning, he gathered outside with the others. Ford was explaining the mission for the day, mentioning the Shapeshifter and his mysterious bunker once more. After listening carefully, he gulped nervously before reluctantly following the other into the forest once more. So much had happened so fast that it almost made Miguel’s head spin. As the others asked Ford questions and talked to each other, the blonde Spaniard decided that the best thing for himto do was to apologize to Whisper for wrongfully accusing her.

As they walked along, he edged closer to her and cleared his throat awkwardly before speaking, hoping not to interrupt or anything.

“Hey. I’m really sorry for wrongfully accusing you... I know I can’t take it back but... is there anyway I could make amends with you?” he asked, looking at her softly.

Sleek Sleek Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thefinalgirl thefinalgirl SheepKing SheepKing Thepotatogod Thepotatogod BoltBeam BoltBeam Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Chungchangching Chungchangching Nightwisher Nightwisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore T The Man With No Name SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Crow Crow @everyoneinthegroup

Last edited:

Sergeant Johnson
Johnson looked at the man with a dead-pan look. He'd just gotten harassed by the skeleton trying to make an asinine point that Johnson thought couldn't be made sober, and now Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dumbass decided to try their hand at the wonderful world of idiotic ideas. Johnson just lit his cigar, and blew a puff of smoke out before responding.

"The Answer's a fat no. I don't recall Marines getting into that line of work. Scram, we have actual things to worry about other than you hiring me for your nephew's birthday party."

He said, moving on, shaking his head.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch T The Man With No Name Nightwisher Nightwisher

Isabelle & Mr.Gnome
Unlike the trial before, they weren’t able to successfully determine who the killer was. Thankfully Whisper was determined to be innocent but the killer of Plutia was still out there and could easily take out another of their teammates at any moment. It was positively dreadful but there really was not much that she could do by herself, they needed to just head on and try their best to stop any more attempts of murder. Isabelle quickly hurried to where she had left Mr. Gnome during the trial. She’d did want to depart from him but the circumstances needed her to. If the dog wanted to get any good evidence jotted down, she’d have to have both hands available for use. Thankfully hadn’t moved from the spot so it was easy to find him. Isabelle scooped him into her furry arms before heading back to the rest of the team so they could finally rest.

To describe the day as anything other than exhausting would be the biggest lie ever said. After being forcibly torn from her reality and thrust into a new one, Isabelle had faced murderous gnomes, the god of the pool, and worst of all the death of her friends. In conclusion, she was incredibly tuckered out. Now even back home where she’d stay up for days to catch up on work could even compare to how much energy she had drained just throughout the day. Isabelle simply found a nice spot on the ground and passed out with her gnome friend snuggled in her paws.

Next morning

In the morning Isabelle and Mr. Gnome were woken up by the noises Ford made to get the sleeping members awake. He was successful in this endeavor as Isabelle begrudgingly got up from her spot, tried to fix the horrible bedhead her hair had become, and got back together with the rest of the group. She’d thought long and hard over this but for today Mr. Gnome would stay at the shack for his protection. Isabelle would absolutely hate to see him get caught in the crossfire of Bill and the team. The little doggy would just have to come back later for him.

Now separated from her friend, Isabelle listened intensely to Ford as he explained what they’d be up against. It was apparently some sort of shapeshifting monster that could take the form of anything and anyone it saw. She could already tell that this wasn’t going to be all that fun. If the creature decided to change into one of their forms it could be impossible to tell the difference between the real and the fake. Maybe if they had a way to tell the differences then it’d be a bit easier.

“Mr. Ford? If the monster decides to shapeshift to look like one of us, we should have a way to make sure who’s real and who’s fake. Maybe a code word could work?”

The plan wasn’t exactly the best thing she could come up with but it was better than going in there with nothing. She overheard a pony and someone else comparing the monster to other shapeshifting creatures they’d met and Isabelle decided to chime in even if the topic had already moved on.

“I knew someone named Blanca who on April first would come to my town and play pranks by changing into the other villagers’ appearances! Though, she wasn’t really all that much of a monster like what you guys were talking about. Oh, I can’t believe almost forgot to introduce myself to you two! My name’s Isabelle and I hope we can all work together”

It was extraordinary that even with all of the things the team had went through they still hadn’t all gotten to know each other properly. She guessed that things were happening too fast in order to get all introductions out of the way.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Crow Crow Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Nightwisher Nightwisher

Slugcat

They grasped the hand of the pastel humanoid with their own smaller digits and made a break for the door. There was another staircase leading down into the abyss, and with any luck, they'd be able to escape. With their other hand, they kept a tight grip on the weapon that the armored humanoid had given them.

They knew that Doomguy would be able to take care of himself, but they had a sinking feeling in their stomach, nonetheless.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Critic Ham Critic Ham Nightwisher Nightwisher

Orbeck of Vinheim

Orbeck refrained from saying anything, especially as the cat-person from last night came with his own regrets. He does have plenty to say certainly. But would it reasonable to talk to someone who he had unintentionally made cry before? Possibly.
"First off, I might as well apologise for last night. I...did not mean to cause you distress." Orbeck said in earnest "as for what you just said, I would agree with. Nothing will be done by drowning in sorrow, the most that any of us can do is to move forward." He turns back to the dark blue horse "About what you said before, you mentioned a "ponykind" of sorts. Is it safe for me to assume that your from a land ruled by equines?"

<--Kakogawa Hiryu || Whisper The Wolf-->
BoltBeam BoltBeam Nightwisher Nightwisher SheepKing SheepKing Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock

"...Right." Hiryu nodded as Ford tasked him along with Sarge and the Robot to dig a small grave for Plutia. Quite frankly, he never bonded with the girl, but...For the first and probably the last time, when he casually insulted her, it actually made him feel like an average teenager without a care in the world. He knew everyone he cared would die someday--Plutia's just so happened to be too soon than he realized. He opted to lag behind the group so he grieve a little bit more, adding a rock he found nearby to sit atop the grave, marking it much like how they would bury the dead back in ancient times. He clapped his hands and bowed for a bit, offering his grievances quietly before turning around. He glanced back at the grave, uttering something before he walked off, chasing after the group.

Hiryu stood by Whisper as they were led back to the basement. They arrived around midnight--pretty late for most of them. It was there that Ford subjected her to Ford's Mean Bean Mind Reading Machine. The results were as obvious as they can get.

Whisper was Innocent.

As if it wasn't obvious enough, Ford's mind checking machine proved it even further. The sting of suspicion is still in the air--as the Traitor whose presence still lingers remains. And both Hiryu and Whisper doubts that Cipher would stop with two deaths. There were over 25 of them, and Señor Dorito would've wanted them all gone for no readon at all.

When it was declared lights out, Whisper decided to head up to the rooftops to gaze at the moon--like all wolves do, except she doesn't howl at it like most wolves. She takes out a large, grenade-like blue capsule and cradles them in her arms. She knows for a fact that her friends are still in there, but they're stuck and unable break free. This 'Bizarre Law' renders everything supernatural powerless--That must includes the Wisps' powers. Whisper could faintly see the silhouette of one of the Wisps. A spiky looking one, moving it's tentacle around, rubbing other side of the capsule's surface as if to wave to her. This caused Whisper to smile, hugging it close to her chest. At least she knows they're still alive.

"Hang in there, guys..." Whisper softly told the Wisp, "I'll get you out of there soon...I promise." She then placed the capsule beside her, leaning on the rooftiles. She did the same with her other capsules, arranging them like a tiny little crowd in a grand auditorium. Knowing now that the Wisps are still alive--her friends, must've wanted to be with her. Lying on the roof that lovely night, the cold breeze accompanied her rest for the rest day...

Hiryu Kakogawa simply slept behind the counter since why not.

In a few hours, the sun rose. At the crack of dawn, Whisper was probably the first one to wake up morning light peeked through the trees. One by one the group went out of the shack, knowing that, Whisper made her way down from the rooftops after placing the capsules back in her cloak and grabbing her Wispon. By the time she touched down, the rest had been gathered by Ford, who explained to them their next task--Take the skin sample of a Shape Shifter, trapped in his old lab.

Hiryu silently groaned upon hearing what the group would be pitted against--a Shape Shifter with the ability to change forms based on sight. Even though he had the ability to transform into monsters, having the Shape Shifter around when he can't even turn into Another Zi-O will be annoying to deal with. "Let's get this over with." He said, following the others as he let out a yawn, showing how early it is for him.

Before Whisper could even follow the others, it was to her surprise that Tenshi was on the verge of tears, about to confront her not out of spite and confusion, but out of guilt. She's apologizing for claiming Whisper was the culprit, raising her to a hug.

"It's okay..." Whisper told the girl, hugging her back tightly. She stayed quiet for a few seconds before apologizing, "I'm sorry you had to doubt me, but..." She let go of the hug. "In our current situation...You did the right thing, Tenshi." She said, bringing her hand and brought it up to Tenshi's face, brushing the tear off her eye. Tears didn't suit such a human girl's face, she thought. The face she's making now reminded her of a close friend she could've saved from a long time ago, back when the Resistance first started--Her entire village was slaughtered with only her and her six Wisps surviving the robotic assault...Come to think of it, she wiped her tears just like that, too. She told her that it'll be alright and the sun rises again...She never found her body in the wreckage. However, a phrase can be recalled from long ago that she tried to tell Whisper and her Wisps. "You won't be alone...I'm sure of it." She smiled, trying to reassure the young girl. It was then that a tall human approached her and apologized for the same thing. He was straight forward, but Whisper didn't seem to know or even notice who he was. Come to think of it, she hasn't even heard his name before. "It's fine." She said, "Although, I don't think I caught your name...?" She said, showing that she didn't really have a clue on who he was since, he was mostly quiet the entire time.

Meanwhile, Hiryu was with the group. They were discussing things about the Shape Shifter and Isabelle suggested that to combat the Shape-shifting menace, they devise codewords. This prompted him to gain an ideas.

"Speaking of codewords, you think it can copy items it hasn't seen?" Hiryu asked, taking out a black, pocket-watch like device,putting his finger on it's crown--aka the button on top. "Cause I have a thing it couldn't have seen before." He tossed the watched up and caught it before shoving it back in his jersey's pocket. It was a blank Another Watch, which he had several of. When restored, it should allow Hiryu to transform into Another Riders. Regardless, he thinks that in case he's copied, Hiryu could just present the blank and attempt to Henshin just to show them that he's the real deal.

Tenshi Hinanawi|Relief and Questioning

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

"It's okay..." Whisper told the girl, hugging her back tightly. She stayed quiet for a few seconds before apologizing, "I'm sorry you had to doubt me, but..." She let go of the hug. "In our current situation...You did the right thing, Tenshi." She said, bringing her hand and brought it up to Tenshi's face, brushing the tear off her eye.
Tenshi's face went from crying intensively and scared to 'didn't expect that', managing a smile and closing her eyes tighter, having gladly hugged her friend until Whisper would let go, seeming thankful for her care. This experience is teaching Tenshi quite a lot about values of the world and other things - first the pain of death, chance of betrayal, what care feels like, etc. She would look up to Whisper just in time for her to say the next few words while Tenshi herself remained speechless, her eyes wide in surprise.
"You won't be alone...I'm sure of it." She smiled, trying to reassure the young girl.
Tenshi seemed really happy, lighting up instantly. "Thank you so much...!" She said after a while, letting out a few happy laughs and finally putting Whisper down - having thankfully made a quick recovery from her guilt after the forgiving. With that off her chest, she thought it'd be nigh time to ask Ford about the Shape Shifter - having known similar from back home, so she began following along. "So, are you implying this Shape Shifter thing is quick when it comes from going to one state or form to the other? How fast - practically instantaneous?" She asked. She did at least hear that Ford had mentioned they would have to capture and essentially finish the Shape Shifter quickly - so she knew it was fast (supposedly) from that alone, but she decided to try and get a bit more information on what this being is fully capable of 'before' meeting it.
Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #2969B0
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Relieved, positive, curious
Powers: Earth manipulation
Items: Sword of Hisou (formless and can see into spirits)
Course of action: Thank Whisper for understanding -> Ask Ford about the Shape Shifter
Interactions: Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Nightwisher Nightwisher
Mentions: (Nope?)
Group: (I mean, pretty much everyone?)

Users who are viewing this thread