Morgana

Morgana noticed a vending machine in the shack and decided to try to snatch some snacks from it. He tried to crawl inside of the machine, however he couldn’t fit due to his head being so large. He gave up and started to walk out of the shack, but was stopped as some kind of robot thing came in. That’s when he realized just how strange some of these creatures were. Some sort of horse, people in armor, and a dog with a sword. Morgana decided to stay far away from that one. Could these things be shadows? He then looked at the strange robot looking creature again. “Who are you? Are you some sort of shadow?”

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Epsilo Gamman

View attachment 586472

“... Jegus Christ why are so many people shouting I’m gonna lose my shit over this....”

You mumble most of that sentence, and look down at the ant thing.

“Uh.... yeah what he said... I mean I don’t know exactly how uh... ‘civilized’..... I mean whatever though....”

You continue to twiddle your fingers, mumbling more nonsense and a few curses even...

“Ok but what’s with the- yelling hoofbeast.... blue.. blue hoofbeast..(the ‘hoofbeast’ is Luna). i- I don’t even know...- HEY LADY IF ITS ANY HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT THE F * * * YOURE TALKING BOUT!!”

You quiet down after that... your ‘yelling’ voice is a bit of a strain, and it’s deep and rumbly. A few shingles on the roof of the house even rattle...

Crow Crow marc122 marc122 SheepKing SheepKing DapperDogman DapperDogman CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png

"You would be in 2012, cat-dood."

The Nekomata had given out a mindless nod at first, before letting out a huge 'Wait, what?' in the most baffled tone of voice ever. 2012?? That was... confounding!

"I've... I've travelled forwards in time?!"

With her fur standing on end, Julie widened her eyes at the sheer insane idea of it all. The England she knew was at the dawn of the machines, when manufacturers were gradually being replaced by metallic contraptions that did their jobs more efficiently, where workers of the heavy factories had started being considered nothing more than sources of raw muscle power. But this was the 21st century! In what kind of foot did her new home, apparently beyond the ocean even be at currently??
For the cat that existed since the Japanese Edo era, it was all quite difficult to grasp...

"Time-travel... is possible...", the cat had muttered to herself in a whisper as she began to sit back down.

...Only to have a barbarian order everyone to be quiet, causing her ears to automatically flop down trying to muffle out the awfully loud voice.

Annoyed, the Siamese had turned her head at the source, with a displeased flick of her tail. Lo and behold, it was a stupid canine. Raising a front paw in a mix of shock and contempt, the cat prepared an unkind retort, ears going back in a clear sign of aggression...

"Why don't YOU silence you weird... tall badger thing?!"

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

THE OLD MAN WAS SUCH A DELIGHT! Julie just couldn't help but burst out in laughter at the way he had shunned the wolfish thing so promptly. Ohhh, she was going to like him, she was convinced of such.

"That's what you get for attempting to be all high and mighty dog!", she teased further, with such a smug grin on her face that shouldn't be possible for a cat to express. And yet, she did.

And then a new character decided to be loud. Urgh, where are these people's manners? Did they forget them back on their own homes???!

"And now it's a cartoon equine... Why does everyone have to be so damn obnoxious around here?!"

"No, I haven't seen your pet-human anywhere, you...odd pony thing."
, the cat-youkai had replied with a glare towards the other, flicking her ear in irritation.

juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png
Slugcat

They didn't know where they were. They'd just been in their hibernation pod, sleeping their life away, when they suddenly woke up to this strange, alien world. Everything was so bright, so loud, and so different from the land they once knew. That's not to mention the odd creatures that lumbered about, looking around with wrinkles in between their brow and a certain unease in how they moved.

Their nose scrunched up adorably. Were these creatures also taken from their homes? They didn't know for sure, and perhaps it didn't matter. There wasn't much they could in such a situation, and in the face of being separated from everything they knew, they could only do what they've been doing their entire lives.

A bug scuttled past, only to be caught and tossed into the waiting maw of a small, cat-like creature.

@Whoeverwantstointeract

"It appears that my attempts are futile," the pony sighs before looking down to see some type of slugcat. "Well hello there. I am Princess Luna. Just Luna will do. Who might you be, young creature?"

Ineptitude Ineptitude Chungchangching Chungchangching

Tenshi Hinanawi|What Earth is this?

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

Tenshi had awoken on the outskirts - among a ton of trees, stones, and whatever else that is natural. She shakily stood up and gazed to her surroundings, that look of 'what the heck is going on and where am I' on her face. She groaned and stomped on the ground a bit.
"What is this foul place? I've never seen anything like it, or heard anything of it - why is it so strange...? ...Beh, it doesn't matter - any world is my world! I can just mould it as I see fit! Ha ha!" Tenshi bellowed to herself and only herself, pulling out what appeared to be a sword and jamming it into the ground. Silence as nothing happened. "Wait, what. Did she drain my power again...? Eugh..." Said a confused Tenshi as she retracted her sword, sounding disappointment. With nothing better to do, she decided to roam the land that is now vacant to her - and try to get used to it. Who knows? She might actually meet and get along with some people - but little did she know, there would be plenty of them.

(Open~!)

Fulgore stops and looks down at the ground. There seems to be some kind of cartoon cat. A prompt appears on Fulgore's eyes.

Directive One: Serve (Redacted)
Directive Two: Error
Directive Three: Error

WARNING: Massive Damage to Memory Files. Seek Ultra-tech Technician to Repair Directives.
WARNING: WEAPON SYSTEMS TEMPORARY OFFLINE.

Fulgore decides that this being, the only one to acknowledge it, must be (Redacted)

"Scanning... Scan complete. Facial Recognition Complete. Thank you for Purchasing this Fulgore Unit. Please insert Directives."
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

--Whisper the Woof--
BoltBeam BoltBeam
img_20190609_060230-jpg.586344

As Whisper ventured onto the forest, she spotted what appears to be yet another human walking aroundnear by in front of her. In instinct, the wolf girl hid behind the tree, hoping that the human didn't notice her. However, she decides to observe the human in the distance, her head peaking out of the tree and staring at the human with her one eyed mask...

From down the road, the laugh of a small girl could be heard, and approaching rapidly. Within moments, a girl, the same size (if not just a little bit taller than Dipper, but don’t point that out), came hurrying toward the Mystery Shack. She was looking over her shoulder, her laughing sustaining longer than most people would be able to while they were running full speed. A few moments later, a red haired young woman appeared behind the girl. She was carrying a wood cutting ax above her head, a green flannel shirt tied around her waist, and black smears under her eyes. “I’m going to get you, Mabel Pines,” the older female said in a deep voice, which only prompted another bout of laughter from the young girl.

The little girl was still looking over her shoulder when she ran up the stairs of the Mystery Shack and ran straight into Doomguy. The laughing stopped abruptly as there was a loud thud on the floor. “Owwww.” Mabel groaned, rubbing her face with her hand to try and comfort the pain that had spread through her face. “When did we get...Whoa….” Mabel’s eyes widened as she looked up and she pushed herself to her feet wordlessly as she looked around at all the new people. “New people!” The child screamed excitedly, throwing her hands up in the air and shaking her fists.
The woman with the ax had since lowered it, the game of chase ending as soon as Mabel got into the Mystery Shack. As she entered, her eyes darted around the room, taking in the sight of the strangers. “You guys kind of look like you’re from an action movie, or a video game, or something.” She pointed out, looking toward Soos for explanation as she rubbed the black stuff off of her face and put her flannel shirt back on normally.

Cast List
darkred darkred as Sarah and John Connor (Terminator)
T The Man With No Name as Sans (Undertale AU)
SheepKing SheepKing as Isabelle (Animal Crossing)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as 2B (Nier: Automata) and CZ (Overlord)
Birb Birb as Epsilo Gamman (Homestuck OC)
Wedge Wedge as Jim Hopper (Stranger Things)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Morgana (Persona 5)
Jeremiah Jeremiah as Dorothy Haze (VA-11 HALL-A)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Doomguy (DOOM)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Hopper and Molt (A Bugs' Life)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as K'Thix (DCSS OC)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Whisper the Wolf (Sonic the Hedgehog) and Hiryu Kakogawa (Kamen Rider Zi-O)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Julie Taylor Luckett (OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as Prompto Argentum (Final Fantasy XV)
Crow Crow as Sanjou Nemu (Magical Girl Raising Project) and Princess Luna (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified)
Rhysie Rhysie as Rhys Strongfolk (Borderlands)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Shadman (Shadbase)
marc122 marc122 as Pichu (Pokemon)
Sleek Sleek as Sergeant Avery J. Johnson (Halo)
Damafaud Damafaud as Lyle Walt and Clara Bulmer (Sevens)
Noivian Noivian as Daxtrien Hartnet (Pokemon OC)
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Felix Combferre Auclair (OC)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fulgore MK III (Killer Instinct)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Slugcat (Rain World)
Zamasu Zamasu as Filthy Frank (Filthy Frank)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as Frank West (Dead Rising 3)
archur archur as Achilles of Phtia (Greek Mythology)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Buffy the Magicarp (Pokemon OC)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin Rowe (inFamous)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Dizzy Wallin (Gears of War 3)
Topless Topless as Kanna Kamui (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind as Callie (Splatoon 2)
Veradana Veradana as Scias (Breath of Fire IV)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Ekken Traksa (XCOM OC)
SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion as Samantha Ann Whitley (OC)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Zacian (Pokemon)
Clover Clover as Eddie Brock (Marvel Comics)
Hercynia Hercynia as Zenos yae Galvus (Final Fantasy XIV)
Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock as Miguel (Road to El Dabo)
SeirenK SeirenK as Omega (Final Fantasy XIV)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Cole Macgrath (inFAMOUS)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Tenshi Hinanawi (Touhou Project)
Zerulu Zerulu as Sterlok (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.)
Rysesaka Rysesaka as Kawhi Leonard (Game of Zones)
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl as Valentine (Skullgirls)
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva as Kung Lao (Mortal Kombat)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Wigfrid (Don't Starve)​

Tenshi Hinanawi|Being Watched

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

Tenshi trudged on by numerous trees one at a time, totally unaware of the wolf girl hiding in said trees, and as such, they went by undetected. Tenshi did however get the feeling she was being watched and stopped after a while, and she sighed. "I know you're there, don't you think it's a liittle rude to eavesdrop on what people are doing?" She said aloud to her would-be-watcher, but surprisingly, she's pretty calm about this. Not angry or anything. She heard minor rustles from where this wolf girl was hiding and sighed, going on over - only to realise she was up in the tree, and Tenshi, without her powers, had no way to get to her. "...Hi, how are you. How's the view. What's up?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Morgana

Morgana looked very surprised at first. “W-Wait what? What are you talking about? I didn’t buy anything. I’m not even from here I’m pretty sure you have the wrong person...” Morgana wasn’t sure what else to say as he just stared at the robot a bit more. Morgana eventually broke his gaze and went outside. He missed a step and face planted onto the ground, but he got up rather quickly hoping nobody saw him do that.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Anyone Anyone

Fulgore turned and followed Morgana, watching him faceplant after missing a step. His footsteps making the wood creak, and even breaking through the last one. His longer stride easily keeping track with the small cat like being.
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

--Whisper the Wolf--
img_20190609_060230-jpg.586344

Whisper followed the human by hiding behind from tree to tree, hopefully unnoticed. However, it wasn't long until her presence was made known to the human. The moment the woman vocalized that she had seen her, Whisper panicked and climbed the tree to a high branch. How did Whisper get on that there tree? Even she doesn't know for sure, but she did clamber on trunk then hopped over from branches and then sitting on a high point, looking below to the human as they both stared at each other. The human began contact; speaking to her by asking some questions regarding what she sees.

". . ." Whisper remained silent, soon taking a deep breath before answering with a quiet voice, almost like a whisper(pun entirely intended). "...I'm fine..." She said, answering one of the questions asked. She has yet to trust this human yet, but somehow...Coming down seems to be inevitable.

Achilles
Words! More words he couldn't understand! All of this sounded so foreign to him, he must be lost. Is this the punishment Athena gave to him in his dream? A test? Surely, he would find forgiveness eventually from his patron goddess, after all, they needed him at Troy after all, right?

Right?

His attention was broken by a young girl running past his legs, an older girl brushing past him, and a... He'd never seen something so bulbous, so unrealistic, so fantastic in his life. A chimera all at once, once you got past the venom, the teeth, the claws, was a lazily created mishmash of creatures that on further thought, was humorous. But this, was funny on a whole different level.

He snorted to himself and shook his head in disbelief. Surely, he had just fallen into a different dream, no worries. He pinched himself, and expected to wake. Nothing. He unsheathed his xiphos, and drew blood from his finger. Definitely awake. Slowly, a realisation came to him at the sight of the swelling red orb. He wasn't immortal. His skin was permeable. His body was breakable. Wildly, he scanned his surroundings for some sort of enemy once more. Who could've done this? Achilles, the hero of the Myrmidons, the warrior who felled Hector in single combat, the one who would break Troy as so written by the fates, and spoken by the oracle at Delphi, was mortal once more?

He flew into a silent mental breakdown at this. What would he do now? His nostrils flared with his breath, and the blood stream dripped ever more steadily from his finger. The xiphos was sheathed, and with it, his insecurities were concealed. He was Achilles. Mortal or not, he would overcome this challenge. He offered to give the strange being a hand up with his own, non-bloody hand.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Anyone Anyone

Tenshi Hinanawi|Get Down From There!

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

Tenshi could barely hear this girl's response, nodding.
"Alright, well, this is kinda awkward now - you seem to be quite the shy one, and as much as I'd love to go on up and join you, I'm... uh... incapable... Whoops..." Tenshi laughed about herself for a bit, not taking her eyes off of this wolf girl. Poor thing was kinda stuck in that tree, and when she gets down, she probably won't get left alone as Tenshi's first friend - and in turn, the one she may trust the most. But it's too soon to finalise that, Tenshi realised - and decided to just rest her back off the same tree, trying to relax, as one would normally do. It's a bit of a weird world, one that forbids powers of most kinds - only natural weapons seem to work. Luckily she has one, but right now, that's not important... "...You gonna come down or not? If not, I get it - come down at your own time instead."

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Be my
Valentine

"I see, something strong and with power must have brought all of us here." The woman was getting confused, why was he holding the girl? Did she barge into something questionably private? They were in front of a tourist attraction, it would be very much public and people don't like to see that. How old was the girl even? She didn't question him as some men were dogs. She proceeded to go to the front and ask the old man who seemed to be the owner of the establishment, "Hey, gramps. Where in the hell are we? Why are we at some kind of rundown shack?" She crossed her arms as her hair was flowing in the wind.

Valentine grabbed a chocolate bar from her back bag as she moved back to the shadows, and ended up near some girl with an
ax. "Um, lady. Why do you have an ax?" She said to the girl as she was looking at her chocolate bar. She realized that it was milk chocolate and not dark, she extended her arm to the lady and asked, "Can you hold this for me?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Nightwisher Nightwisher

Last edited:
Mentions:
Sleek Sleek Ineptitude Ineptitude Crow Crow
Shadman, the Controversy Artist
Shadman was waiting for Johnson to reply or at least give him a lit cigar until this dark pony, who he guesses is a villain in her canon because she certainly looks like one started yelling at the top of her lungs, spooking Shad a bit as he jumped slightly out of surprise, did she really need to yell that out loud? He shook his head at the Pony, hopefully, she finds whoever the hell she's looking for and quick, he doesn't want her to yell again. It's annoying. He guesses all My Little Pony characters have eccentric personalities such as hers because he didn't watch the show, I mean why should he? He's got other good shows and games to keep him occupied and nobody is gonna convince him to watch it because it's just not his type of show but maybe if this Luna character manages to impress him enough (Which is probably not gonna happen), then maybe he'll give it a shot.

The Controversy Artist watched the Pony Princess more because why the hell not, seeing her introduce herself to the Cat-like creature, freaky little guy to be sure. He flashed a small wave at the newcomer, that's another one of these weird characters to add to the pile, this was kind of getting overwhelming if he was being honest but hey, the more the merrier, he guesses. He wonders what will happen next. Who knows? Maybe a fight between two powerful characters will break out, starting one hell of a commotion. Shadman wishes that would happen, that would be cool, but back to the topic at hand; The weird slugcat thing and Princess Luna. He looked at Johnson and sighed quietly.

"You know what? Just pass me a cigar later." Shad said to The Sergeant, leaving him and approaching the duo of Princess Luna and Slugcat. He took a good long look at Slugcat, tilting his head to the left, then to the right, wondering if this thing is even capable of speech because it looked like a test experiment gone wrong. . . If this thing was a test experiment gone wrong, that would be awesome. He has no clue what franchise this thing belongs in but he's kinda taken an interest to it just by looking at how it looks.

"Uh, princess pony or whatever your name is, I don't think this little guy can speak."

Last edited:
Mentions:
Sleek Sleek Ineptitude Ineptitude Crow Crow
View attachment 586554
Shadman was just waiting for Johnson to reply or at least give him a lit cigar until this dark pony, who he guesses is a villain in her own canon because she certainly looks like one started yelling at the top of her lungs, spooking Shad a bit as he jumped slightly out of surprise, did she really need to yell that out loud? He shook his head at the Pony, hopefully she finds whoever the hell she's looking for and quick, he doesn't want her to yell again. It's really annoying. He guesses all My Little Pony characters have eccentric personalities such as hers because he didn't really watch the show, I mean why should he? He's got other good shows and games to keep him occupied and nobody is really gonna convince him to watch it because it's just not his type of show but maybe if this Luna character manages to impress him enough (Which is probably not gonna happen), then maybe he'll give it a shot.

The Controversy Artist watched the Pony Princess more because why the hell not, seeing her introduce herself to the Cat-like creature, freaky little guy to be sure. He flashed a small wave at the newcomer, that's another one of these weird characters to add to the pile, this was kind of getting overwhelming if he was being honest but hey, the more the merrier, he guesses. He wonders what will happen next. Who knows? Maybe a fight between two powerful characters will break out, starting one hell of a commotion, Shadman just wishes that would happen, that would be real cool, but back to the topic at hand; The weird slugcat thing and Princess Luna. He looked at Johnson and sighed quietly.

"You know what? Just pass me a cigar later." Shad said to The Sergeant, leaving him and approaching the duo of Princess Luna and Slugcat. He took a good long look at Slugcat, tilting his head to the left, then to the right, wondering if this thing is even capable of speech because it looked like a test experiment gone wrong. . . If this thing was actually a test experiment gone wrong, that would actually be awesome. He has no clue to what franchise this thing belongs in but he's kinda taken an interest to it just by looking at how it looks.

"Uh, princess pony or whatever your name is, I don't think this little guy can speak."

"He does seem to lack the means to do so, though I have to wonder if she can understand us," Luna replies to Shadman as she allows Slugcat onto her hoof, "I am Princess Luna, just Luna will do. I'm here to find my friend. And who might you be, skull-faced one?"

Chungchangching Chungchangching Ineptitude Ineptitude Sleek Sleek

Prologue: Plastic Love

Glitch City, 207X A.D. A tax haven where corporations and criminal empires reign supreme. Nanomachines monitor and record every resident's every move, while the White Knights; Glitch City's elite taskforce; ensure their corrupt government's restrictive laws are obeyed down to the letter.

Dorothy is a Lilim - in short, a technological miracle and breakthrough in artificial intelligence. Just as she awoke to the sound of her alarm like a human, poured herself a bowl of all-bran-alternative cereal like a human, and sung so horribly out of tune to her favourite *Kira* Miki song like a human, so too was she oppressed like a human. Travelling to her cramped apartment's balcony for some air so riddled with pollutants she could hardly notice anymore, she was greeted with the sight of someone shanking the Mega Santa on her street corner for the couple hundred dollars in his Salvation Legion collection bucket.

Not batting an eye, Dorothy returned to her morning chores. That Mega Santa was gonna get mugged eventually; carrying around cash; even if it was only enough for two cups of ramen. In the lower city, brutality in all its forms is an everyday reality. For many, it's overwhelming. For Dorothy? It was a new frontier of opportunity. Across the world, Lilim were often the main topic of heated political debate, and Lilim would regularly experience discrimination, or worse. But as more and more of the world's dwindling supply of food and water was being consumed by the growing Lilim population, the statistics were leaning ever further towards the latter.

In Glitch City? Dorothy was largely free from the inflammatory politics surrounding her being, as it was the only city on Earth that allowed her kind a normal life, complete with foster families welcoming them with open arms on the day of their manufacture, and friends that had better things to worry about than the moral implications of creating a sentient race in their image. With this freedom, Dorothy carved out her own little spot in the land of the lost horizon catering to the carnal desires of its residents. She experienced a strange sensation of satisfaction from granting her clients sweet release from their everyday suffering, even if it was for just a fleeting moment...and a hefty price. But where did Dorothy go to escape?

Down an alley nestled between Main Street and the slums, Dorothy found her escape at the bottom of a glass within the neon-lit halls of VA-11 Hall-A. Every night just before her first shift, she visited its fountain of spirits and mingled with the lost souls who called it home. Tonight was no different. All dolled-up with her synthetic hair in a bob, Dorothy threw open VA-11 Hall-A's gilded gates and waltzed inside.

tumblr_inline_okwc5uIHqu1tfvt5p_250.png

"No-one expects the Dorothinquisi-" she exclaimed as she entered, only to freeze on her second step inside. Looking around the room, Dorothy was met with an absolute overload of new information. A flustered photographer, a sexy nurse, two space marines brandishing their pistols in her general direction, and so, so many furries and drop-dead gorgeous babes. Even though Dorothy knew this wasn't VA-11 Hall-A, her heart knew she belonged here.

"This is the wildest acid flashback I've ever had," Dorothy giggled and giggled, finding more and more outrageous sights to see the longer she scanned the room. Quickly calming herself down and adjusting her bangs, the petite Lilim strolled right up beside CZ.

latest

"Hey, killers~" Dorothy greeted Kung Lao with a coy smile, and batted her faux eyelashes at Doomguy.

Critic Ham Critic Ham Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B @thenutshack

• COLE MACGRATH WOKE UP WITH A POUNDING HEADACHE.

Reminded him of the first time he had one cold one too many. No recollection of what happened after the drink, just a lasting hangover. But unlike his first blackout, Cole remembered what happened before he woke up.

The RFI. Damn, he'd charged up the RFI with all his power that had coursed through his veins. Hell, he remembered everything like it was as clear as daylight.

Cole had stood in the middle of New Marais' giant cathedral square, holding the device that would both save humanity from the Plague and eternally damn all Conduits. To his right lay a downed Beast- John White, who had tried to stop him from making the decision for the good of all rather than the few. To his left NSA agent-turned ice-wielder Lucy Quo. Fearful of her death, she'd turned against Cole and joined White in the hopes they would both survive the incident.

Cole'd won. He was afraid- despite his tough, professional appearance, he sure as shit still wasn't sure if this was the right decision. But if it could save more people than the guaranteed Conduit-making process the Beast possessed... Well, it had to be worth a shot. He felt better admitting that he shared Quo's fear- got it off his chest, even if it was to his one Conduit partner.

After comforting Quo, he had pulled out the RFI and charged it with all his might. Within seconds, blue electricity sparked all over his limbs, crawling excitedly and waiting for its wielder to pull the trigger. After a few seconds, he let go.

Once he fully activated the Ray Field Inhibitor, the gadget emit a giant white beam emit through its top, ripping through the sky and completely engulfing everything in white. Then everything seemed to disappear...

...But if all that truly happened, then how the hell could he be alive and breathing? Lying face-flat in the middle of some kinda forest, in a grassy spot... In front of a "Mystery Shack"? Seriously? It didn't quite look like a dump, but it certainly wasn't a modern home. What with a gift shop in front and a tiki pole sitting around nearby, Cole would have assumed he was somewhere in New Marais' swamp if he was just considering the house and the pole. But he wasn't- again, he was in a forest. Nowhere in New Marais was there a forest to his knowledge. So where the hell was he?

Actually, a better question was who exactly surrounded him? There certainly were a lot of people and animals alike, ones that he couldn't possibly imagine were Conduits. A human-sized ant (was he somehow related to the Corrupted swamp monsters?), talking yellow cartoonish dog, squid woman... Jesus, this sure as shit wasn't something he was hallucinating. He hoped this wasn't heaven and he was just dropped off with a bunch of other not-so-living people; if it was, this was already turning out into a terrible heaven.

As it turns out, they weren't in heaven. Rather, some kinda "Gravity Falls" place. Yeah, definitely didn't sound like a district of New Marais nor Empire City. Immediately people began flooding into the house or grilling the round guy who had told them about Gravity Falls- Soos, or something like that- just before some crusty old guy poorly-dressed came out, shrieking at the sight of everyone. If MacGrath was honest, he probably would've freaked out the same way a year go before he gained his powers. Any normal human being would look at this circus show and label most freaks of some sort save for the few normal-looking humans loitering around. But Cole had learned that nothing truly was "normal" after becoming the Electric Man.

...Hold up. That Soos joker said something about a portal. That would explain a lot of questions, though probably left more unanswered. If this portal could end up pulling people from all over different worlds- which he kinda suspected the moment he saw everyone else, including but not limited to the other people aforementioned plus a talking wolf and horse- then maybe Cole could get back to New Marais, find out what happened while he was out.

However, before he could continue his train of thought, the pony's screaming about no magic caught his attention. Sounds like she had been made powerless by coming to this Gravity Falls place. Did that mean he, too, was deprived of his Conduit powers? The Demon of Empire City raised his hand upwards, pointing it at the door the talking equine was trying to open. Nothing came out of his hands. Not even a spark, nor a "BZZT" that would let him know that he had been drained of juice.

"Damn. Am I really no longer a Conduit..?" He frowned, though he did look up and glance about as he spoke his last word. Certainly didn't seem like anyone was a Conduit here; at least, not at first glance. But then again first impressions weren't always very accurate. Any sort of "normal" had, as mentioned, had been utterly thrown out the window at this point.

Speaking of "out the window", sounded like everything inside the Mystery Shack was turning into an absolute shitshow. Cole could hear a lot of shouting and scuffles inside, prompting the giant strange-colored wolf to shout a "SILENCE" that deafened his hearing for a split-second.

"Jeez, was that really necessary..?" The ex-courier commented as he rubbed his ears, watching as the Pokemon warranted that old man coming out to shout at the dog, calling it a "badger". What a moron.

"Hey, old man- maybe you oughta get yourself some new lenses, go back to Biology class while you're at it!" Cole antagonized the crusty guy as he rolled his eyes and folded his arms. However, a giant, troll-like figure came over and began eyeing the wolf, Cole instinctively opened his palm up for some electricity only to remember that he'd apparently been drained. His next second-nature move was to reach onto his back... and to his surprise, pulled out the Amp in its shiny, clean condition. At least he still retained Zeke's trusty gadget; the two-pronged weapon quickly extended itself in Cole's grasp, albeit didn't emit electricity like it normally did. The lightning came from Cole himself; without his electric powers, the Amp was just a sharp baton. Didn't mean Cole couldn't wield it, though; he could do some tricks with it regardless of electrical state.

Annoyingly enough, the ant-figure seemed to take the troll's side, too. Cole stepped in (albeit somewhat late) for the wolf's side, hoisting his Amp in his hands but not swinging it just yet. Of course he'd love to talk things out, but it sounded like everyone was all confused and/or ready to rip each other's throats out already.

"Hold up a sec. Who's talking violence when you're the ones shooting all of us dirty glances? I see you looking like you're about to rip our throats you- what says you aren't gonna try to stab us in the back the moment we lose track of you?" MacGrath suspiciously accused Epsilo and Kay, especially the former for his introductory words.

"Besides, didn't you just say stuff about killing us all?" The Conduit lowered his Amp to show he wasn't entirely hostile yet- but he sure as hell was on guard around the two. He didn't like them at all; had a bad gut feeling. That internal thought was probably wrong, but Cole certainly didn't want those two hot-heads at his back if they'd get mad at so much as a simple yell.

After that, the giant pony screamed something about a missing person. At this, the Conduit shrugged his shoulders in response, finally sheathing the Amp once he thought the small confrontation was over-slash-deflected for the time being, somewhat helped by the wolf's clear-up.

"Listen, lady- er, horse, or whatever you wanna be called- I don't think there's much of a chance anyone's seen who you're looking for. Considering we're out in the middle of nowhere with some nut-job hustler running it-" Cole jabbed a thumb at the old man screeching at a blonde man just because the latter was taking pictures- "I doubt you'll find anyone you know in this entire crowd. Hell, some of these people haven't even stirred." There were a few people who were still unconscious and hadn't quite realized the situation they were in, and Cole sure as shit wasn't about to give them a rude awakening.

A few moments later, two girls ran by the group and into the Shack- a redhead and a brown-haired one. The former was wielding an ax, which kind of rang a few alarm bells to Cole. Especially when she said she'd get the little brown-hair. MacGrath didn't bother pursuing either as they went in, though, since neither looked fazed by the fact that there was a group of ragtag people idling about outside.

"...I'm guessing I'm not gonna be seeing nor hearing anything familiar, am I?" The electricity-wielding hero sighed, straightening his back and standing up tall. At this point, he was more or less waiting for something to happen. What exactly, he couldn't describe nor explain.

Slugcat

Slugcat stared up at the two beings that had suddenly approached, looking at them with wide eyes. Despite the obvious difference in species, they seemed to understand one another using that odd language they spoke in. They didn't seem to want to harm them however, and thus, ever-so-hesitantly, crawled towards the equine princess. With the offered hoof, they climbed their way onto the other's back and snuggled into her mane.

Crow Crow Chungchangching Chungchangching

soos-gravity-falls-6.48.jpg

"Oh, hey Wendy and Mabel doods." Soos said as he rose a hand to wave at the pair of girls that showed up to the Mystery Shack. When Wendy pointed out that these new arrivals looked similar to new people, Soos let out a chuckle and rose an arm up until the air, waving it. "Haha! That's like, exactly what I said, dood. It's like we've got some telepathic link or some cool junk." Soos replied, before going into deep thought of how cool it would be if they actually had some kind of telepathic link like that.

Meanwhile, with Stan, the older man cupped his hand over his chin and eyed the camera suspiciously. With every photo that was displayed, in fact, not being of the Shack, Stan nodded and let out a hum. "Hmmm... well, alright." He said, before meeting eyes with the other once more and accusingly poking him in the chest with his index finger. "But no more funny business without proper pay!" He said, and with that, Stan turned and walked off. Brushing his suit off, he noticed Mabel and Wendy running up and into the Mystery Shack. "Finally! Where the heck have you two been while all these freakshows have been running amok? I'm runnin' a tourist trap here, not a circus!"He exclaimed as he threw up his arms, before looking down to Mabel specifically. "Also, uhh... Mabel. Have you seen your brother?" He asked her quizically.

Whatever her answer was, Stan's attention was soon taken away by Valentine and the blonde from earlier, who asked where they were. "You'e at the Mystery Shack! Home of the most most mysterious befuddlement, bewel--wal--will--bewilderment, and terrifying species known to man!" He exclaimed as he threw up his arms and rose his voice, almost like a real showman for a moment... beeeefore he slumped right back over. "But from what I can tell, neither'a ya have money, so beat it!" He exclaimed, before turning to Valentine.

Mabel-and-Grunkle-Stan-gravity-falls-31725216-200-200.jpg

"However, I wouldn't be opposed to other means of entry. Like a date!" Stan exclaimed, punctuating that last sentence by slamming his fist down onto the counter.... and waggling his eyebrows.

Ew.

Nightwisher Nightwisher thefinalgirl thefinalgirl SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Mentions:
Ineptitude Ineptitude Crow Crow
"I am, uh, Shadman: I draw for a living."

He introduced himself casually, not bothering to make a good introduction because these two aren't really worth spending time with, he wanted to actually be partnered with the cooler characters in this place but he's gotta make friends somehow because this world will tear him apart with nobody to protect him, he already made acquintances with that Inkling and asked Johnson for a cigar which is a good enough for him, he guesses and now he's here, saying hello to two more fictional characters who he never shown interest for. . . Seriously, how did he get here exactly?! He just got thrown into this place and that's all he knows, how does he get home again? Whatever, he's just gonna be with these two for a while because he might as well take advantage of the situation and talk to fictional characters and see them just interact with each other, it's so bizzare like he's in a Comic-Con full of cosplayers.​

Morgana

Morgana jumped at the sound of the board breaking. He looked back at the robot and then at the strange horse creature. He felt like it could be a shadow, so he hid behind a rash can. He slowly got closer keeping an eye on it and continuing to hide behind objects. He didn’t want to jump to conclusions, but he also decided it would be best to stay cautious until he knew for sure. He looked at the robot and raised his paw to his mouth. “Shhh. Stay very quiet.”

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Crow Crow

“AHHHHHHHHHHH” Strelok screamed as he became conscious, last thing he remembered was getting mauled to death from an ambush of mutants. He quickly scanned where he was, in a crowd of people obviously but where? Was he dead? Was this heaven? Hell? Or whatever is after death? He got up and noticed his tea was all in fine condition, with his AK slung across his chest. He coughed loudly as he spoke up, “Where on fuck am I? Who is everyone?” He had a thick Russian/Ukrainian accent as he grabbed his AK, aiming it at everyone in general, he couldn’t be certain he was safe.

@thegangbro​

Slugcat

Slugcat stared up at the two beings that had suddenly approached, looking at them with wide eyes. Despite the obvious difference in species, they seemed to understand one another using that odd language they spoke in. They didn't seem to want to harm them however, and thus, ever-so-hesitantly, crawled towards the equine princess. With the offered hoof, they climbed their way onto the other's back and snuggled into her mane.

Crow Crow Chungchangching Chungchangching
Mentions:
Ineptitude Ineptitude Crow Crow
View attachment 586576
"I am, uh, Shadman: I draw for a living."

He introduced himself casually, not bothering to make a good introduction because these two aren't really worth spending time with, he wanted to actually be partnered with the cooler characters in this place but he's gotta make friends somehow because this world will tear him apart with nobody to protect him, he already made acquintances with that Inkling and asked Johnson for a cigar which is a good enough for him, he guesses and now he's here, saying hello to two more fictional characters who he never shown interest for. . . Seriously, how did he get here exactly?! He just got thrown into this place and that's all he knows, how does he get home again? Whatever, he's just gonna be with these two for a while because he might as well take advantage of the situation and talk to fictional characters and see them just interact with each other, it's so bizzare like he's in a Comic-Con full of cosplayers.​

"Ah, Shadman. An artist, I see? I am most curious to see some of your works," Luna adds as she pets Slugcat with her hoof. "Speaking of curious, it seems that this creature has gained a fondness to me. I wonder if can find fondness in others as well."

Luna's eyes sift about.

"Are we being watched? Specifically, I mean."

Ineptitude Ineptitude Chungchangching Chungchangching Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

• Johnson nodded to Shadman, and handed him a Cigar, and lit it for him. Johnson then took out a replacement Cigar, and put it in his mouth, lighting it as well, before putting the lighter up. Frankly, Luna didn't make him jump. He'd shouted just as loudly at the militia troops on Harvest, when he was assigned there to train anti-rebel troops. He understood why the masked man would ask for a Cigar, and he didn't want to tell him no.

"Here, finest 26th century tobacco there is. I ain't got many more, so take it as me being grateful you're the only normal honest-to-god person here."

He'd say gruffly, holstering his pistol. He might as well introduce himself to the group.

"Sergeant Major Avery J. Johnson. UNSC Marines."

Johnson said. Princess Luna, Shadman, why the hell couldn't these people have normal goddamn names?

"Just don't expect me to butler and kowtow to ya."

The marine said, in response to Luna's name and title. Hell, Johnson had nothing but to hope this...pony? wasn't pulling the wool over his eyes.

(will insert image later)

Raising his hands up again as another guy was now aiming a gun at all of them,Prompto looked at the soldier glaring at all of them nerviously,not wanting to set his berserk button off unintentionally. Sure,he has some three guns and some grenades with him,but the other guy demanding answers would've pulled the trigger faster before he could attempt to draw his pistol. If the "no-magic" rule also applies onto him (which he had heard someone else mention about being unable to use theirs),the Lucian Bloodline Magic isn't going to protect him now.

"Chill dude! Name's Prompto! Just some guy with a camera! .....and some guns,which I'm definitely not gonna use to kill you,really! Pretty sure no one's here to hurt you so uh.....could you like,stop pointing your gun at us? Please..?"

Zerulu Zerulu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back