The Doom Marine

I walked into the shack with a doll gripped in my hand. My other held a pistol as not to panic the child further. My memories about social conduct told me it was a bad idea to walk into a building with any weapon, but eons of rampaging through Hell drowned it out. However, bad idea or no, when I walked in, Dipper was nowhere in sight. I looked around in case he was hiding somewhere or for that Ford fellow he mentioned.

There were various objects in the shack. Snowglobes, puzzles, shirts, and other typical gift shop items were displayed on shelves, racks, and counters. I narrowed my eyes as I briefly examined each one. No demonic sigils, pentagrams, or blood was present. It was just a regular gift shop. Huh, perhaps the kid got ahold of something he shouldn’t have and transported me here. Accident or no, some scolding was in order. The guardian too for their failure in keeping their child safe.

However, before I could move on to search the shop further, something brushed against my leg. I glanced down to see a quadrupedal animal oinking at me. Its oinks didn’t sound aggressive like it was attempting to defend its territory. Rather, it was more like delight?

Where have I seen this animal before?

I grasped the creature’s undersides, mindful of my own strength. Oddly, I didn’t need to put in as much restraint as usual. I shrugged it off, opting to stare into the beady eyes of the creature still oinking. I swore I have seen this species of animal somewhere before. My memories tossed a few names around. Road hog, swine, piggie, pig. Something along those lines.

The door to the shack creaked open and out of reflex, I cradled the pig in one arm while whipping around to aim my pistol at the entity stepping in.

It was a female dressed in an armored maid outfit. Red-green hair that spiked out anime style towards her hips, a patch over one eye while the other was an emerald green. The pupil for some reason was target shaped. A camo scarf was wrapped around her neck. That’s supposed to be winter gear yet it was summer from what I could tell. Something about her motions though gave off a mechanical feeling.

Another creature made itself known. It was small, no larger than a typical rodent, but stood on two legs making it appear larger. Unlike normal rodents, however, this one was yellow and black colored with a lighting bolt-shaped tail giving it a electrical theme. It appeared worried and confused. Worried for what, I didn't know, but the confusion likely stemmed from whatever was happening. So, count one person and one rodent having no clue what's happening.

It also took me a couple seconds to process that I was also cradling a pig while aiming a pistol at a young female and a small rodent.

Well, this was awkward.

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B marc122 marc122 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore M mystery Shack Crew

Last edited:

Rhys

Unknown location. Away from Helios.

Sure enough, this was gonna be nothing crazy for a business man who worked for a company led by pretty much crazy people on top of a planet full of idiots. On the other-hand though, it was crazy to wake up in what would seem like a different "dimension"? and now the thing needed to know is where he was and what had happen for the time he was out. His neck was hurting on top of all that.

"U-Ughh.. Where the hell? Vaughn?.. Yvette?" The business-man spoke up while grunting as he slowly stood up and walked up to a seemingly creepy house "M- Mystery Shack? Sure a weird name for a place like... this..." Rhys muttered to himself as he walked up front "Excuse me all of you, I need to know how I ended up in here? Also, what type of place is this?" He asked while placing his right mechanical hand behind his neck in an attempt to make himself informed and perhaps know a way back home.

"I also need to know if there is a way back where I came from. Some people need of me to continue leading a company....."

Isabelle

Thankfully, the giant ant wasn’t going to slay all of them. She breathed a breath of relief before continuing. However he stilled seemed to be very suspicious of the colorful cast. While Isabelle could understand why, she still just could bring herself to feel the same way. What good would come from immediate suspicion anyway! They all needed to work together and cooperate! As for his next question, Isabelle didn’t have a clue as to where exactly they were either.

“It looks to be a store I think? I’m not entirely sure what a Mystery Shack means.... but it won’t hurt to look inside! My name is Isabelle, what’s yours Mister?”

Even if he was distrustful of her, that didn’t mean she couldn’t be polite towards the ant. Maybe if she proved that none of them were a threat then he’d be nice!

Suddenly a large hand made contact with the tuff of hair the poked out from Isabelle’s round head. The bells on her hair tie jingled with each movement of the stranger’s finger. She was a bit surprised and quickly turned to find the hand’s owner. He was a large boy with ashy skin and black hair divided by a thick blue stripe. From his head sprout two bright orange horns. The boy somewhat reminded Isabelle of a troll that you would find in story books. His nervous attitude didn’t seem like a bad troll though. Maybe he was nice!

“I’m Isabelle, it’s nice to meet you, would you like to look around the inside with us?”

No even giving the ant a chance to agree with going inside Isabelle has already added a member to their party. Hopefully he wouldn’t mind the sudden addition.

DapperDogman DapperDogman Birb Birb

• View attachment 583678

6_WvBGeue4gysSM1trwdoSp1BLjiBJCVrLt3q3rUcPKWohEoiyYpgTBAlxLstWpUvIpXaEZZE-T6eK4NFPYdcNuRpaduSeg9qoZx1BvC-JeYUUb4h4QM86Iiz-w7VQwieN12C4eg

1560028251958-png.586316

Sarah Connor was not happy at the moment, as she took another cigarette out of her case and began to smoke it, remembering some colored portal she came out of. Was this a time portal? She didn't know but evidence from her son probably would prove it all.

Her language wasn't the cleanest, however.

"John!"

She still held her weapons nearby.

She remained cautious, looking at the mystery shack but doesn't enter, waiting for someone.

@thatguinthestore

[tab=Inventory/Status ][tab=Tab]

latest

A time portal or what looks like one takes General Connor through to a completely different time, in the past and in a forest. There are no familiar faces, but he does see one he knows.

Sarah Connor.

He eyes the time portal one more time before finding Sarah.

He stops and eyes the crowd, noting the crowd around him. Another strange solider, from another time and place, a small.. talking dog, and a few others slowly coming to.

"..." He looks around before waving toward his mother to another place.

"You alright?"

[tab=Inventory/Status ][tab=Tab]

[/tab][/tab][/tab][/tab]

Attachments

• 1560029576381.png
    1560029576381.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
--Whisper the Wolf--
{OPEN FOR INTERACTION}
IMG_20190609_060230.jpg

Waking up much further than most of the group is what appears to be an orange furred, humanoid looking wolf clad in a black cloak, a white top, and black sleeves and pants with pads on the knees and elbows. Her face covered with mask of sorts, with only a white eye-like scope on its left eye and three holes on the other. However, the mask doesn't seem to be functioning correctly as all she could at the moment everything except for a certain User Interface Display. Supposedly, she should see her targeting program zooming over each and everything in the area but...There was none.

Whisper seemingly panicked when she saw the amount of creatures nearby--Too many, all conversing with one another or just standing there menacingly. Whatever they are, Whisper didn't known them. She didn't want to know them. Thus, the wolf-girl immediately hid behind a large tree, waiting for everyone to disappear one way or another.

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
marc122 marc122 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Critic Ham Critic Ham
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e564a54666f6a67666a593634513d3d2d3639393330323331392e313538363265633934343065306631383633363238383231363135392e6a7067

Hiryu, a young Japanese lad clad in a red and black jersey with a 🅱 on it and some jeans woke up, rubbing his head in pain as he tried to comprehend everything that's been going on. Apparently, he's in a place called Gravity Falls, and wherever it is, it's nowhere good.He wanted to know how be got here after being defeated by 'Kamen Rider Geiz', and the boy with the hat seems to have answers. When the boy retreated into the shaft, what appears to be a giant yellow rat with long ears chased after the boy, entering the shaft followed by an armored man. It appears that there are people who had enough commom sense to see that the kid knows something about this whole thing.

Hiryu approached the somewhat small and untidy shack called the 'Mystery Shack'. So unkept, in fact, that one of the letters of the large sign on the roof is nearly falling off. He approached the door, blocked by some maid girl with a gun, entering the shack.

"Move it." Hiryu simply said, pushing the woman to aside with his shoulder as he then entered the room, now confronted with the armored man with a gun cradling a pig. ". . ." Hiryu chose to remain silent as he examined the room he entered, taking a few steps to the side for the maid girl to enter. It appears to be something similar to a museum of sorts. There's a front desk with a vending machine near it. To the side are some poorly made attractions made to 'scare' people like some poorly made creepypasta. The question remains...Where's the kid?

Kung Lao had been meditating since before the flash overtook him. Kronika had been defeated, and his previous memories and good spirit returned. Sadly, due to Quan Chi being killed, Kung Lao was unable to regain his former body. He was forever stuck as an undead Revenant.

He found himself lost, wandering the realms. The Netherrealm was no longer a home to him. Kitana had been crowned Kahn of Outworld. Liu Kang had become a God and Raiden had lost his immortality. The former Shaolin didn't know what his realm had in store for him, or if he even belonged. So, he left.

This was a journey of self reflection, and yet he found himself in a strange world, with strange people and a strange gift shop. Kung Lao entered the shop, careful to not let his razor rimmed hat cut anything. The monk then caught sight of a man in armor aiming a weapon at a young female, and holding a pig? Either way, this could get ugly fast, and Kung Lao was not going to let an innocent die.

The monk walked forwards, clearing his throat to catch the other group's attention. "Excuse me. I'm afraid i'm going to have to ask you to lower your weapon, and step away form the girl."
Critic Ham Critic Ham 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• Johnson took another drag, when he heard a pair of voices, and felt something push him. He looked to see some chick in some sort of weird clothes. Looked like something he'd see women wearing while headed to an Officer's club for christmas or something.

"Old World Records indicate humans used to smoke to look cool and intimidating...."

"Sounds kinda stupid to me..."

Johnson growled as he followed the lady, shaking his head.

"That's an awful lot of crap coming from a wannabe ninja, and her talking trashcan!"

He quipped, grinning while taking another drag of the cigar, filling his mouth with the sweet, sweet, odor of that familiar tobacco smell. He'd seen a lot of weird crap, and seeing some woman that looked so young, that he could not only be her daddy, but her grandaddy. He wasn't about to take some lip from a greenhorn wannabe. Of course, Johnson didn't hound her. After a few steps, and a jab at the air as she walked away, with the lit cigar, Johnson turned around, grumbling and heading towards the shack.

Miguel
Miguel looked around and tried to take in his surroundings. There was a lot going on around him and many of the beings here didn't even appear human which confused Miguel even more. Shaking his head around a bit, he tried to think of what his next course of action should be. He began to walk toward the so called "Mystery Shack." when he stopped and turned around, deciding that he might as well talk to someone first, perhaps get some answers. Walking up to a periwinkle-haired girl who seemed to be dressed in a very beautiful attire, he cleared his throat before speaking.

"Excuse me? Hi, um, sorry to bother you, miss but.... do you know whats going on?" he asked her, tilting his head to the side curiously.

His eyes darted around as he noticed some of the others going into the "Mystery Shack" as it was called and he decide would check it out later as he looked back at the person he was talking to.

Topless Topless thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Isabelle

Thankfully, the giant ant wasn’t going to slay all of them. She breathed a breath of relief before continuing. However he stilled seemed to be very suspicious of the colorful cast. While Isabelle could understand why, she still just could bring herself to feel the same way. What good would come from immediate suspicion anyway! They all needed to work together and cooperate! As for his next question, Isabelle didn’t have a clue as to where exactly they were either.

“It looks to be a store I think? I’m not entirely sure what a Mystery Shack means.... but it won’t hurt to look inside! My name is Isabelle, what’s yours Mister?”

Even if he was distrustful of her, that didn’t mean she couldn’t be polite towards the ant. Maybe if she proved that none of them were a threat then he’d be nice!

Suddenly a large hand made contact with the tuff of hair the poked out from Isabelle’s round head. The bells on her hair tie jingled with each movement of the stranger’s finger. She was a bit surprised and quickly turned to find the hand’s owner. He was a large boy with ashy skin and black hair divided by a thick blue stripe. From his head sprout two bright orange horns. The boy somewhat reminded Isabelle of a troll that you would find in story books. His nervous attitude didn’t seem like a bad troll though. Maybe he was nice!

“I’m Isabelle, it’s nice to meet you, would you like to look around the inside with us?”

No even giving the ant a chance to agree with going inside Isabelle has already added a member to their party. Hopefully he wouldn’t mind the sudden addition.

The insect observed the building for another moment longer, before the pair of stalks atop his head swivelled forward, and began to vibrate slightly as if he was using them as a sort of dowsing rod. After a moment of doing this, he turned back to the dog, only to find someone was petting her. "Is that not slightly demeaning?" he asks, looking at the newcomer, before shrugging as the dog seemingly didn't care.

"My name?" he pauses for a second, sighing and clearing his throat, before emitting a series of clicks with his mandibles, before adding "Or to approximate it to common tongue, K*click*Thix*click*Rax" he nods, as if knowing already how awkward his name was "Most above-grounders call me Kay for short"

The newcomer then had Kay's undivided attention "Some kind of stout, oddly coloured troll. I suppose you share the universal weakness to fire all your ilk possess?" he asks, rather matter-of-factly. The ant spoke without any hints of humour or second meaning. Guess he wasn't really informed of every niche part of human speech. Perhaps it's best to avoid metaphors around him.

SheepKing SheepKing Birb Birb thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Ekkeen "Reckoner" Traksa​
Actions: Looking Around (Open for Interaction)​

The first thing that Ekkeen Traksa, XCOM operative and Skirmisher, thought of when she got up was... a lot of different thoughts from what just happened.
Confusion was the most prominent emotion, but a very small amount of rage was there as well. Have the false gods done something? Traksa staggered as she tried to make sense of what just happened.
A forest. And some sort of cabin ahead. Except something was wrong about this cabin. This wasn't the abandoned ruin that was typically found in the world she was typically from. When a man in a green shirt showed up, Traksa raised her Bullpup for only one second before lowering it when realizing the man wasn't likely to be a threat.
As someone else showed up, something slowly dawned on Traksa. These people looked like they were straight out of a cartoon.
Not just these people. Trees, the shack ahead... mystery shack? Traksa didn't notice Dipper running to get Ford as she evaluated her surroundings.
"...Is this some sort of trickery by the false gods? But if that was the case... no... I doubt that they would attempt something to this magnitude."
The skirmisher took a look around her, taking stock of what to do. Scouting out the cabin sounded like the obvious choice, but first, a good look around wouldn't hurt seeing as this world clearly wasn't normal.​

The pig oinked happily as Doomguy lifted it up, oinking and squealing in a rather happy tone. Though, as soon as other people began to enter the shack, the pig quickly let out another squeal, its stubby legs fighting to break free of Doomguy's grasp. They eventually did so, and soon the pig had left Doomguy's grip entirely...

original.gif

and immediately ran over to some post cards seated on a nearby rack so he could munch on them, not really paying anyone else much mind as they entered.

Critic Ham Critic Ham marc122 marc122 Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Rhysie Rhysie 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B darkred darkred

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Critic Ham Critic Ham 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B marc122 marc122 Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e564a54666f6a67666a593634513d3d2d3639393330323331392e313538363265633934343065306631383633363238383231363135392e6a7067

Things got heated up moments after Hiryu walked in on the armored guy with the gun. A random monk entered and asked the armored man to stand down. He had a feeling that things will get more intense from here on out. Knocking them out would be more efficient.

"This is getting annoying." Hiryu clicked his tongue as he took out a black watch with a white face on it...Wait a minute. "What the...?" Hiryu stared at the watch, surprised. It was a blank. A god. Damn. Blank. The watch was supposed to be purple with a monster's face on it, what the hell happened to it? "That boy..." Hiryu growled and he pocketed the watch and began to walk further into the shack, searching for the boy with the cap.

Epsilo Gamman

“... I mean.. sure.... I’m epsi....”

Your mumbles cut in again and your voice is back to rambling...

“..... I mean I could try to get inside but...”

Again. More mumbling.

Huh... she... added you to her party...? Not sure what that means...

“.... If we do go inside, you’re gonna have to get on my back.... I gotta run if I wanna get in....”

You then look down at the small... ant thing...

“Uh- the- the hell you say about my skin....”

You twiddle your fingers, looking at your hands. You don’t... THINK your skin is oddly colored....

“.... whatever man....”

You place a large muscular hand on.. Isabelle’s... Head... it was an awfully long name... but it was nice!!

SheepKing SheepKing DapperDogman DapperDogman

As Hiryu began to move further into the shack, he would find a few rooms. There was an attic, a really, really small kitchen area, though the main thing that caught his interest was an old man. He was in a white tank top (which had several indiscriminate stains on it) and some undies. He scratched at his back, his eyes fixated on some infomercial.

The man in question didn't seem to pay him any mind, his eyes too fixated on the television in front of him.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

CZ

Inside the house resided someone..No..Some thing and that thing was aiming It's gun right at her. CZ aimed her gun back at it . It was humanoid but smelt of Albedo after she was tasked with cleaning the stables. She reached to cover her face with her scarf while still aiming her gun at him.

"You smell really bad. Not sure if It's you or the swine. You remind me of a succubus I knew, Albedo. What are you? You seem human but you don't really act human"

Looking around the shack she could see stuff that was familiar to her. It was the stuff the supreme beings left behind when they abandoned her. Where is Ainz right now? She could only hope that he was watching over her in some shape or form.

A man in a hat had just appeared next to her. Something is off. Something is clearly wrong here.
She turns to the man in the hat and points her gun at him. "Who are you? Undead?" It's been a while since she has seen some undead creatures. After all she was at the lowest floors of Nazarick nevertheless one of such high quality.
It was getting crowded in here.

Critic Ham Critic Ham Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva

2B

"Let's head to the shack up ahead and leave the old deadbeat before we die of asphyxiation." 2B said moving off towards the shack away from the unpleasant fossil.
"Ma'am there appears to be people already inside the building. Proposal. Ready close combat gear"
2B crouches and sneaks quietly up to the shack and looks inside. People were at each other's throats. Not ideal.

Sleek Sleek

92xwqi1.jpg

As Ekken began looking around at the strange environment that surrounded her, she would find nothing but a dense forest, as far as the eye can see. Besides the shack itself, all there appeared to be were some trees, more trees, and of course, trees.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Scias knew very little of summoning. He knew that the Empire had people who could summon, even if imperfectly. The Goddess Deis, and Ryu were evidence of that. The only others he knew of were the Summoning Clan. He wondered if he would find answers to why he was Summoned, but a mercenary did not need to know. Nina and the others would likely just think that he had wandered off again in search of money. Scias paused, thinking of Nina’s smiling face. Was there a way back to your previous world once you’d been Summoned? He would have to find out.

There were people here who seemed to be other Grassrunners, but they were so small. The one he was most unsure about was one small girl who seemed similar to a Dragon. She looked so much unlike the other Dragons he had met, even when they took a different form to converse with mortals. There were others with her already, but he was curious as well. Scias walked up to the little Dragon, and stood, waiting for a chance to speak.

“Y-you…, are… are you…a D-Dragon?”

Topless Topless

TWRZLXX.jpg

The man in question let out a small laugh in response to Sans' joke, peering over to him briefly. "Hah... you said it... demon skeleton man." He said, that small grin soon disappearing as he fully registered what was happening. His head slowly turned to face Sans, and then away, and then Sans again. "AH!!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs as he proceeded to topple backwards, landing on his back before he crawled to his feet. His hands quickly reached over and grabbed a bat, which he gripped tightly in his rough hands while he started backing away from the skeleton. "Get back you demon!!" He shouted, only to accidentally bump into Hiryu on the way out.

Turning to face him, the old man looked over him for a few seconds, before screaming again. "AH! AN ASIAN!" He shouted once again as he started running in the opposite direction, wearing nothing but his undies, bat in hand.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod T The Man With No Name

Isabelle

“Nice to meet you Kay!”

As for the insects question, he was correct in that it was a bit demeaning to be pet but Isabelle was used to this assumption that just because she was an animal she would like to be pet. After the tournament though she quickly got used to this bit of culture shock. Apparently in many other worlds dogs were kept as pets and were less intelligent so it would be understandable to assume that she would be th same. Speaking about being pet, after Espi put his entire hand on her head was when she decided that she had enough. Making sure not to seem rude, she carefully moved her head away from the troll’s grasp. With her head now free from his hand, she responded to Kay first.

“I guess it can be a bit demeaning sometimes but I understand why people do it! If humans were pets in my world, I’d probably go up and try to pet them to, it really just cultural differences I guess”

As for the troll she know knew as Espi, Isabelle was slightly confused by what he was talking about. With how he mumbled she couldn’t really understand what exactly he was trying to say. Especially what he meant about going inside. Maybe there were some strange rules about going into places on his world. For now she wouldn’t know.

“Get on your back? I’m sorry but I don’t really understand what you mean. Would it be alright with you if we walk through the door? I’m almost positive that we won’t have to run to get inside”

juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png
"Woah, Cat Dood, chill out bro."

Julie was... appalled. Appalled? Scandalized, mortified!

Not only had the fleshy human not answered her inquiries, it had started to speak some sort of weird dialect too... One that was neither Japanese nor English. Excuse her, learning English had already been difficult enough the first time, now she had to learn this weird mixed language?? NO THANKS! Half of the man's words made no sense to the old-fashioned siamese: Dood? Chill? Bro??

With a new flick of her tail and an ear twitch, the cat was back up on her paws, glaring at him once more. And then, a food offering. She could only scoff at the poor excuse of a meal he had been sharing with her. What even was that? And why was the thing in such a poor, crumbled state?

"So, gonna come right out and say it, but I think the taco was destroyed by my butt on the way here. Sorry, dood."

Urgh, the human had touched this... 'taco' food item. Julie felt her stomach turn in disgust just at the thought of it:

"Ew! No thanks. I already ate.", she motioned dismissively with one of the front paws, not daring to touch the thing, "And I don't exactly eat human food..."

'Unless you mean that the human IS the food', she had mused mischievously at herself for a moment before turning her head to look around. So, it was clear to the Nekomata now that the man in front of her wasn't smart enough to even fathom such a convoluted kidnap plan. Not even in his wildest dreams. Now the question was: who or what had put her in this strange... rural place then?

"Allow me to dismiss myself now, Mr...? Huh, I never really caught your name now that I think about it."

Not that it mattered. Still, the pleasant persona the cat was so used to wearing would never leave without a proper introduction and well, she had noticed a lot of the weird crowd had already fled inside the building... So boring. Going with the multitude wasn't really Julie's thing. If anything, she'd prefer to wait until the boy from before left himself, and then interrogate him. Something told her he'd know more about this mess than the unhelpful, uncultured fat human before her.

It was a feline's way, to not spend energy in pointless chases. Let the prey come to you instead, brain before brawls.

juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png

"Haha, you talk like a weird anime character, weird animal dood." Soos replied to the Pokemon, before actually getting to his question. "Uhhh... Oregon, I think." He said, quizically tapping his finger against his chin. "Which, if I remember correctly... is in America." As he was pondering on that thought, the back door to the shack slammed open, and out came the old man from the living room, still clad in his underwear. "Oh, hey Mister Pines!" Soos exclaimed with a smile and a wave, still not questioning how odd the situation at hand was.

"SOOS! IT'S HAPPENING! THE ASIANS ARE FINALLY TAKING OVER! AND THEY HAVE AN ARMY OF SKELETONS WITH 'EM!" The elderly man exclaimed, before getting a good look at everyone else outside. "OH SWEET MOTHER OF MARY, THERE'S MORE!" He shouted, before promptly running back inside.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Kanna Kamui

Some stranger came up to Kanna, but she has no idea how to respond. Kobayashi told her never talk to strangers, but in this case, she would probably have to. Kanna shook her head, a gesture of saying "no". Just then, another person came up to her, asking if she is a dragon, to which she nods.

Verdana Verdana Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock

--Hiryu Kakogawa--
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore T The Man With No Name

"What the--?!" Hiryu jumped upon seeing the skeleton in a sweater, a cape and a mask similar to a superhero's. It's nothing short of what he saw before, but it's quite eerie to see. The pathetic old man watching television noticed the skeleton and yelled in surprise, grabbing a baseball bat and backed up, attempting to threaten the skeleton when he bumped into Hiryu. The two stared at each other for a bit before the old man yelled his ethnicity and ran off screaming. Ok, that's a bit racist. With that done, he glanced at the Skeleton one more time with a question. "You...Are you an actual skeleton...?" He asked in disbelief

"Trolls are normally green. A blue or grey troll is highly unusual. You must very strong" the ant explains, once again, his tone devoid of any kind of secondary emotion "I wouldn't like to fight you" he adds, once again in a completely flat tone of voice. Turning once again to Isabelle, Kay gives a slight nod "I'm glad you're not upset. I'm not very good with feelings."

"My kind usually relies on just instincts" he adds after a moment "I just do what seems like the smart thing to do, whether that's kill to avoid being killed, or eat to avoid starving"
Pausing and scratching the side of his head, he chatters his mandibles together and sighs "We do have feelings, we just try to avoid basing our choices on them" he clarifies, clearly not perfectly adept at explaining things in a complex manner.

"In any case. What's this about having to run?" he asks, turning back to Epsi "Is it a curse of some kind?"

SheepKing SheepKing Birb Birb thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Epsilo Gamman

“I’m.... I’m not that kind of troll.... I’m an alien-.... Listen just... hhhh..... hang on I guess...”

You make a small wolfy growl before lifting Isabelle and Kay onto your shoulders, and you begin running.

As you move, it’s almost as the ground around you trembles and shakes, there were massive footprints being left behind. And in the process... the two would probably notice your skin beginning to.. smoke... it was smoking, literally. And even looking a bit blue, like a blue sunburn...

You sorta yell the entire way.

“aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH-“

After about five seconds of running you stop in front of the door, panting like a massive dog. Your shoulders were a tad bit burnt, but you were ok... you slip the two passengers off of your shoulders and stand up, now under a shadowy place, away from the sun.

“..... I just don’t do very well in the sun ok....”

Chungchangching Chungchangching DapperDogman DapperDogman

Users who are viewing this thread