JDbtjIC.png

[div class=pkmn2]STATUS

Healthy.

[div class=pkmn2]INVENTORY/POWERS

- None..?

[div class=pkmn2]MUSIC

None, as of yet!
[/div][/div][/div]
When the heavily-armored marine pointed a pistol at him and a maid with an eyepatch, Pichu began to whimper as he saw all the people piling into the cabin. Is the guy protective of the pig to such an uncontrolled degree? Is it planning to use it for rather ulterior motives and not gonna let him interfere? Whatever that was, its tail lowered, as he stepped back, in the midst of a gathering-up of people whom he did not know all that well. He now suspected that perhaps, the people in the room were not to mess with.

The last thing he heard was the man screaming about...Asians and invasion? Too intimidated to even think about him, at least coherently, the Pokemon exited the Shack, in an act of self-preservation. The pressure mounting on top of him was not, in any way, pleasant.

Now that he was back outside the Shack, Pichu overheard the anthropomorphic dog, or rather he now knew as Isabelle, talking to...wait, was it a Pokemon, or something else... Anyways, he walked up to the gathering of individuals who were planning to enter the large house. He was not going to want to come back inside, unless if the situation had somehow cleared up. It was still something the Pichu was not used to, let alone disappearing and reappearing somewhere unfamiliar with all those strange beings, all of a sudden.

The dog, though, appeared to be nice and empathetic, so he thought, might as well talk to her. So, he walked up to Isabelle and tugged on her leg.

[div class=pkmn]"P--Pi-Pichu... (D--Don't come in...)"[/div]
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B , Critic Ham Critic Ham , Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva , SheepKing SheepKing , Birb Birb , DapperDogman DapperDogman

Last edited:

Zacian

"Or-e-gon...?" I repeat, pronouncing each part of the new name with a light caution. It sounds quite similar to the Orre region, but I have never heard of Orre having a father continent named 'America.' No... this certainly is not the world Grandfather Arceus created. But there are countless questions still floating about my head, yet to be answered. Through what means did I come here? Was I punished by Palkia for a mistake I was not aware of? Why this world? Does my arrival mean something more? Why has the presence of my sword disappeared?

My thoughts are interrupted by a gruff, greying human running out of the 'Mystery Shack,' screaming nonsense about 'Asians' and armies of undead abominations dressed in nothing but a single undergarment. His delusional ramblings quickly end when he runs back inside, scared off by... us? Perhaps even me? Confused by this man, I turn back to the more sane Soos. "Was that one of your allies? Is he mad?"

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Soos)

Mentions:
also thatguy (Grunkle Stan)​

Prologue

"Your entire squad should go back to whatever kiddy cartoon you belong to. So pastel and saccharine!"

A distorted, filtered voice emerged from an unspecified enemy figure that proceeded to cackle as he hovered in the middle of a strange realm described as constantly swirling, distorted textures and doors of different kinds floating about.

g7eMONA.jpg

"The same way you will return to the depths of the Dream Realm, never to cause despair again!" A night blue, starry-maned equine, with traits of pegasus and unicorn alike, confronts the unidentified man, charging a powerful magical blast from her horn, creating a hole in the strange man, only for this hole to disappear nigh-instantly.

"Oooh nooo~ Not the magic of friendship~ sike!"

UKN2Qbw.jpg

"Nemurin Beam! Bibibibibibibibi~"

A heavy laser blast of pink and shimmers emerged, striking the strange man from behind and splitting his body into bricks. His body swiftly put himself back together.

"Oh, I'd love to continue playing your games, but I have an appointment. I mean, I'm the manager so I can afford to be late, but still..."

The strange man slipped through the one of many doors that hovered in the strange realm. The two that were fighting him rushed towards this very door.

"We must stop him from doing bad things in the Dream World~..."

"At the rate he is going, the damage he causes will have small effects on the waking world!"

"Or huge~. Veeeery huge~."

As the door opened, a vortex opened, sucking them both in as they screamed, reality distorting as the very laws of physics they had to follow morphed from one end of the hole to the other...

The equine woke up, shaking her head as her hoof held it.

"I could've sworn I was fighting- wait, is this the waking world?"

She stomps her hoof on the ground a couple of times.

"This place is most strange. And the creatures here are much similiar to the one Twilight saw in the other Canterlot... best to ask questions either way..."

The equine walks towards the large man known as 'Soos' and converses with him.

a3e781594d3ea47826e74dee5f0a0407.png

"Excuse me, but I have been seperated from my friend. She has the appearance of a creature of your race, is thiiiis short, seems to wear a uniform some might intepret as pyjamas and is accompanied by clouds. With faces."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Chungchangching Chungchangching ManyFaces ManyFaces

Meanwhile, in the Mystery Shack...

jQkaxeS.png

"Zzzz...."

What appeared to be an adult Japanese woman slept soundly, eyes closed, with her butt on the floor and her back laid back upon the Mystery Shack's counter. She was sloppily dressed in a blue tracksuit as she hugged her sole plushie - a cloud with a face.

"Ten more minutes mom... zzz... zzz..."

She didn't seem keen on waking up. Perhaps putting her on a bed might help.

Damafaud Damafaud Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun @etcetcetc​

Kawhi Leonard
Mystery Shack, Gravity Falls

images

Before the Klaw waits for the man’s response, a group of people introduced themselves and somehow - a commotion happened which Kawhi doesn’t give a damn about these strange-looking people at all. All he cares about is to get back to Tor’Onto and finish the last armies of House Warriors once and for all just to end the Warriors dynasty and dominance in the realm just like what he did at House Heat five years ago but he can’t do it since he is in the unknown lands called Gravity Falls which the man said.

“Look, friend. I don’t care about your little pal, I just need to know where’s the way out of here. Right now, my people and my men needs me.” Kawhi addressed the overweight man with a serious tone although remaining his calm stance.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Soos)

[OPEN FOR INTERACTION]

"I have no idea what you're saying, but I am so into it, dood." Soos replied with that same honest, impressed smile. He simply shook his head in response to all of the Pokemon's questions, however. "Uhhh.. I dunno, dood. Maybe it has something to do with that big portal thing that the other Mister Pines keeps under the shack." Soos replied, before his big, oversized hand promptly covered his mouth. After a few seconds, it slowly retracted from his mouth, a look of worry now striking his face. "Uhh.. wait, I dunno if I was supposed to tell you that." When asked about the old man, Soos paused, seeming to relax a bit. "You mean Mister Pines? Naaaah," Soos replied, waving him off. "He just gets kinda nervous around a bunch of weird new people. Because, no offense dood, but you all look kinda freaky, even by Gravity Falls standards."

Turning to the pony, Soos shrugged again. "Can't say I have, pony dood. Maybe she's inside the Mystery Shack." He said, before Kawhi had asked him another question. Soos paused for a moment... before just shrugging again. "Sorry dood. I dunno how I can help ya. You all were just laying here all chill and junk when I got here."

"Oh, and my name is Soos, talking cat lady-dood."
Soos replied with a smile as he looked back down towards the cat.

Rysesaka Rysesaka CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

Epsilo Gamman

You look down at the tiny tiny... thing... hehe... it was sorta cute...

“I don’t know what this things saying.... but I like it....”

You put your hand down and pet the little mousy thing with a single massive finger.

“So uh... should we go in...”

marc122 marc122 SheepKing SheepKing DapperDogman DapperDogman

"I have no idea what you're saying, but I am so into it, dood." Soos replied with that same honest, impressed smile. He simply shook his head in response to all of the Pokemon's questions, however. "Uhhh.. I dunno, dood. Maybe it has something to do with that big portal thing that the other Mister Pines keeps under the shack." Soos replied, before his big, oversized hand promptly covered his mouth. After a few seconds, it slowly retracted from his mouth, a look of worry now striking his face. "Uhh.. wait, I dunno if I was supposed to tell you that." When asked about the old man, Soos paused, seeming to relax a bit. "You mean Mister Pines? Naaaah," Soos replied, waving him off. "He just gets kinda nervous around a bunch of weird new people. Because, no offense dood, but you all look kinda freaky, even by Gravity Falls standards."

Turning to the pony, Soos shrugged again. "Can't say I have, pony dood. Maybe she's inside the Mystery Shack." He said, before Kawhi had asked him another question. Soos paused for a moment... before just shrugging again. "Sorry dood. I dunno how I can help ya. You all were just laying here all chill and junk when I got here."

Rysesaka Rysesaka CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Crow Crow

"Hmmm... very well. I will check this 'Mystery Shack' for her presence," the pony replies, "thank you for your assistance."

The pony swung her head upwards, in front of the Mystery Shack's door.

"Huh?"

She repeated this action.

"That's strange. Is my magic... gone?"

She repeats this again and again, ending off with a rather shocked expression.

full.png

"What happened to my magic?"

Birb Birb DapperDogman DapperDogman SheepKing SheepKing marc122 marc122

"Well, a giant talking pony-unicorn-thing is already kinda magic, isn't it?" Soos asked as he watched her attempt to do... something with her head, only to fail with each try.

Crow Crow

Frank West
Interactions: Open

Mentions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Centurion_ Centurion_

SEPTEMBER 22
12:00 PM
WILLAMETTE PARKVIEW MALL

"Huh...?"

Frank had thought that all of his efforts for the past 72 hours were for nothing.

After all of that time spent fighting tooth and nail, after solving the pick-and-mix assortment of cases and stories of the survivors and after risking life and limb to compile together the groundbreaking facts behind what caused such a disaster, through a mall infested with the undead, psychopaths, and now teeming with soldiers of the United States special forces, the least that life could do for him was have Ed and his helicopter turn up.

Indeed, just as Frank was ambling away from the rooftop helipad and back into the mall to - who knows, accept his fate - his attention was whisked back to the skies, when his one-way escape ticket came approaching steadily in the air, juddering the ground underneath Frank as he threatened to collapse in relief. He was almost out of here - overjoyed, he barreled back into the centre of the helipad, jumping up and down, waving both of his arms - Ed sees him! He sees him, right?

"Hey! Heeey! Heeeey, Ed! I'm over heeere!"

"I see you, buddy! I see you! Yeah, ha ha! I'm on my way!" Ed cackled, just as happy to see his buddy still alive as Frank was to realise that he might actually get out alive in the first place.

He tried to motion back to Frank through the windows in the cockpit of his helicopter, to let him know that he could see him and they'd get out okay. Man, Ed thought - Frank must have gotten his scoop after all. Knowing him, he'd have sooner let himself become one of them than show up without having cracked the whole case. He couldn't wait to get his take!

On the pad, however, something started to happen that made Frank's heart sink. The helicopter, from peacefully sailing over to the rooftop pad, had now began to erratically sway from side to side and randomly pitch up and down. Lacking a pair of binoculars, he reached for his camera draped around his neck and tried to zoom in. Maybe Ed had a few juices of his own before deciding to fly...

... or maybe a zombie had began savagely biting into him.

Helplessly, all Frank could do was watch as Ed's helicopter bustled overhead, way past the helipad and way too close to nosediving straight into the rooftop itself, and then did get way too close. Frank heard a heartbreaking "boom", and then saw smoke steadily rise from over the grate.

Frank collapsed to his knees. Life really is pretty crappy. By the skin of his teeth, everything had tumbled down and caught flames like Ed's helicopter. As Frank's vision began to inexplicably white out, he paid no mind to the groaning and shuffling sounds of the undead no doubt approaching him.

White...

Damn, that's pretty white...

(PROBABLY) SEPTEMBER 22
???
(APPARENTLY) THE MYSTERY SHACK

"Ah, ah, my eyes! Ouch! Damn! What in the...?"

Once the sun had stopped burning out Frank's eyeballs, he took the moment to breathe in his surroundings. Did the zombies finally get him? Was this the afterlife? Birds chirping, summer heat (in September?) lush forest and greenery, no zombies... pretty standard afterlife stuff. What seemed less standard, though, was the disheveled-looking hut, seconds away from collapsing. It looked like the sign already had, anyway. Frank would be pretty bummed if he was actually dead - he would never get to reveal his big scoop. But, for now, at least, he has some time away from the zombies -

Holy crap!

Forget the zombies! The zombies were small fish, compared to what Frank was seeing here! A walking, talking skeleton? Walking, talking animals? Not just any kind of walking dogs or cats, either - everyone knows a Pokemon when they see one! One of them, however, seemed to have, ah, evolved a bit more than the Pokemon he was familiar with. Frank wouldn't have admitted it to himself, but he did become wary when he saw the soldiers, clad in a myriad of different uniforms and each wielding a weapon certainly not from the modern era, as soldiers had just tried to wipe him off the face of the earth less than an hour ago.

Any photojournalist worth his salt would have jumped at the opportunity to snag as many pictures as they could of this once-in-a-lifetime moment. This scoop is the biggest one of his life - nevermind Willamette, as big as it was. Immediately, he raised his camera and began to take pictures of the moshpit of characters all over. He got some okay shots - the jacked-up Magikarp would have been impossible to miss - but none of them were going to stand still. They were determined to find out for themselves where they were, crowding around the fat man near the hut's entrance and the clearly senile old man who had burst out of the front door in his underpants. Probably for the best - he'd have time to get his scoop, and he should probably get some answers too. Plus, he was kind of looking like a creep.

"Hey, excuse me! Hey, can I talk to you for a second? Did you say your name was So-oooooos?!" Frank began, as he clamored to his feet and attempted to approach the fat man, yet succeeded in making a fool of himself by tripping over the unconscious body of a blonde-haired woman, clad in white armour (less white, now that Frank had tripped on her with his zombie blood-covered shoes) with orange-and-black clothing.

"Augh! Oh, great..."

Frank had never really had much luck with the ladies, but this was as bad of a start as any.

Abandoning his first intention of speaking to the fat man, he immediately crouched down beside the unconscious lady, checking to see if the damage he had caused was more than cosmetic.

"Hey - okay, okay, I'm sorry! Hey, you alright down there?" Frank began to profusely apologise, but soon noticed that the lady was continuing to lay as still as a sack of potatoes.

"Hey! Hey! Come on, wake up!" Frank suddenly decided to slap the lady on the cheek firmly, but not harshly, in some kind of an attempt to have her regain her consciousness.​

"Well, a giant talking pony-unicorn-thing is already kinda magic, isn't it?" Soos asked as he watched her attempt to do... something with her head, only to fail with each try.

Crow Crow

"That's the thing!" the pony panics as she puts her hooves on Soos' shoulders, then points to her horn with a hoof. "This is where my magic usually comes from, and right now, none of it is coming out!"

She shakes her head and takes a deep breath.

"Well... I'm not sure if you can help in that aspect, no matter how much I spew."

• Johnson was about to enter the shack, when he saw a talking pony. A goddamned, bonafide, talking horse. Split-jaws, gas-suckers, Brutes, Jackals, actual oversized bugs, and not even the super-alien that was the Flood really fazed Johnson. But this!?!?!? This was too far.

"Am I dreaming, or did I wake up in some cartoon? What the hell is this Mickey Mouse crap?"

He swore to himself. The man was completely baffled, and almost dropped his cigar. He certainly drew attention to himself when he forgot about the Cigar in his mouth, and accidentally inhaled the smoke. The resulting coughing and sputtering would make Johnson take the cigar out as he looked over to see she was talking to the fat guy from earlier and a sort of young guy who looked to be the sort of guy that would get the local PD cracking down on the apartments where Johnson used to live.

"Alright, one of you pinch me. Am I dreaming, or is this hell?"

Johnson asked as he approached the knot of people.

"Because as far as I'm aware, there isn't a worse hell for a Marine than sunshine, rainbows, and magic."

Meanwhile, back in the Shack, those who had gathered up in the lobby would be met by a figure which some of you may be familiar with, or at least have heard his screaming coming from outside or even inside the shack itself. He also had appeared to have changed out of his underwear and into more formal clothing, that being a black business suit and a maroon fez.

tumblr_mh9d77qVUU1rabmilo1_250.gif

"Alright, just who in the heck ARE you people? And-andand why are you all gathered here anyways? Is this some kinda weird... alien get together kinda thing?" He asked, having calmed down heavily from his frantic state from earlier. "Because if it is, I'm gonna have to charge each of ya twenty... thirty... no, two hundred dollars each!" The elderly man exclaimed, before his gaze shifted to the Japanese girl, who had taken to sleeping on his counter. "Hey! HEY!" He shouted, before grabbing a nearby broom and running over to her.

t98xfKi.gif

"Off the counter! Off!" He shouted as he began to repeatedly swat her with the broom.

Crow Crow DapperDogman DapperDogman Sleek Sleek marc122 marc122 Critic Ham Critic Ham SheepKing SheepKing

Last edited:
Kawhi Leonard

images

The overweight man didn’t seem to get the point coming from the Klaw. All he was asking if there was a way out of here, judging by Soo’s intelligent quotient, he can’t comprehend what Kawhi said. He didn’t respond afterwards but he felt something off, he feels incomplete until he realized that his powers were gone, especially turning his nails into blades and cryomancy but he is able to retain his super agility and endurance due to his intense training when he was at House Spurs.

How?” Kawhi muttered, confused as to why his ice manipulation powers and his nail blades were ‘gone’.

Kawhi decides if he wants to enter this so-called mystery shack or leave the area and find the way out of this place. After all, his decision was to find the way out of this place. He began to walk away from the mystery shack and went to find the way out. Anyway, the Klaw is well aware that beyond the vicinity is the unknown threat which he is prepared to wield his dual longswords and fight against all odds.

[OPEN FOR INTERACTION]

"Transfer Successful" A digitized female voice emminates from the metal form embeded in the ground. With a sound not unlike a machine powering on, glowing red eyes turn on. It begins pulling itself from the ground, and stands tall. "Fulgore Unit Online." It walks over watching the group, but not talking beyond that. thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

As Kawhi began to walk away from the Mystery Shack, he would soon see it disappearing from view as he was met with nothing but a forest of dense trees. And then, as he kept walking for a few minutes, he wouldn't find much other than trees... trees.... and, oh hey! After a good few minutes of walking, Kawhi found a building, nestled in a small patch of land...

latest

The Mystery Shack! Oh, wait, but wasn't Kawhi just here a moment ago? Poor loser had no sense of direction, did he?

Rysesaka Rysesaka

Meanwhile, back in the Shack, those who had gathered up in the lobby would be met by a figure which some of you may be familiar with, or at least have heard his screaming coming from outside or even inside the shack itself. He also had appeared to have changed out of his underwear and into more formal clothing, that being a black business suit and a maroon fez.

tumblr_mh9d77qVUU1rabmilo1_250.gif

"Alright, just who in the heck ARE you people? And-andand why are you all gathered here anyways? Is this some kinda weird... alien get together kinda thing?" He asked, having calmed down heavily from his frantic state from earlier. "Because if it is, I'm gonna have to charge each of ya twenty... thirty... no, two hundred dollars each!" The elderly man exclaimed, before his gaze shifted to the Japanese girl, who had taken to sleeping on his counter. "Hey! HEY!" He shouted, before grabbing a nearby broom and running over to her.

t98xfKi.gif

"Off the counter! Off!" He shouted as he began to repeatedly swat her with the broom.

Crow Crow DapperDogman DapperDogman Sleek Sleek marc122 marc122 Critic Ham Critic Ham

"Ahaha... so you're up for a training session~? I'm always open to students of all kinds~. You're so eager, just the kind I love~." the sleeping girl speaks in her sleep as she grips the broom tightly before it could hit her even once, slightly cracking the wooden shell of its handle. "We're ready to begin~."

Oh no.

Oh no.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow DapperDogman DapperDogman Sleek Sleek marc122 marc122 Critic Ham Critic Ham

Last edited:

• View attachment 583678

6_WvBGeue4gysSM1trwdoSp1BLjiBJCVrLt3q3rUcPKWohEoiyYpgTBAlxLstWpUvIpXaEZZE-T6eK4NFPYdcNuRpaduSeg9qoZx1BvC-JeYUUb4h4QM86Iiz-w7VQwieN12C4eg

1560028251958-png.586316

Sarah saw nothing in particular that interested her at the very moment and turned, noticing the solider outside.

"We are all in fucking hell, pal." Sarah taking a cigarette and lighting it up, placing it in her mouth. Speaking of hell, she grumbled as she spotted a robot laying on the ground.

"Great. Speaking of bad news..."

She looked over at Sargent Johnson for a second with a frown, turning back to walk near John inside the shack. Once she got there, she stared at the guy with the fez.

She was so used to fake names, she had one for every day. "Names Beum.".

Mentions:
    Sleek Sleek (Johnson)
    DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
    darkred darkred

[tab=Inventory/Status ][tab=Tab]

[tab=Inventory/Status ][tab=Tab]

[tab=Tab][/tab][/tab][/tab][/tab][/tab]

Buffy the Magikarp

Alright. No one seemed to know who he was, or what he was saying. Maybe the people here didn't understand English? Nah, they were speaking his language. Perhaps they couldn't hear him.

He was hoping someone would listen to him, or pay attention long enough to understand.

Lucky enough for him, someone wanted to be pinched to be sure he wasn't dreaming. He looked like uh....... LT Surge from Vermilion city except his colors were off, and he had a mustache. Perhaps he would listen if Buffy pinched him.

So he quickly ran towards the army person, arms swinging back and forth while doing so, before stopping just in time to not end up knocking the army person down. Buffy then pinched the guy on the neck hard, before asking, "You wide awake yet?"

Mentions: Sleek Sleek

Kawhi Leonard

images

As he walk further away from Mystery Shack, he just walk with a cautious stance just in case things go south. After walking for few minutes, the trees were gone and saw a building called the Mystery of Shack which he looked back where he came from and then turned back to face the building.

Kawhi just scratched his head and he just “robotically” laugh awkwardly (which some of the characters may hear his awkward laugh.) as he realized that he was made a fool and he was just working around circles. At the same time, he doesn’t know why he walk around circles. He was sure that he was leaving the Mystery Shack.

Anyway, he has no choice but to walk to the Mystery Shack. He ignored the crowd whom some of them are strange-looking creatures since he doesn’t care about them. He then entered the hut.

Inside the Mystery Shack, he observed his surroundings and he just stood there — looking at the two individuals playing where one has a broom and the other was a girl running away from him. He just watched and stood like a mannequin.

[OPEN FOR INTERACTION]

"Wait..." Stan muttered as the girl grabbed the broom, the old man instinctively backing up a bit once he saw the handle crack from her grip alone. His eyes widened as he slowly but surely walked backwards. "O-okay! Now let's not get any funny ideas, ya hear? I-I'll even give you a discount of one hundred ninety nine dollars instead of two hundred to stay!"

Crow Crow

juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png
Since watch and learn was a lot more the siamese's style, Julie had sat again, tail flicking in amusement as she remained in stand-by listening to other's conversations around her, ears twitching this and that way to pick up their words. Some of it had been quite useful to her, specially the lines with locations. Oregon, America. The new world, huh? The feline-Youkai had heard about it before from her, --did she dare call them like that?--, co-workers' and employers' mouths. America had once been a colony, then rebelled against England's rule over it. Kin of their own kin, decided to detach themselves just like that. People were still annoyed about their loss, but for the cat it was nothing but the natural course of things. Humans fought over subjects all the time, then peace, then fighting again. The never ending cycle of humanity...

At the man's reply, Julie had let out an amused purr and flicked her tail. This man... he was an odd one, cheerful, bouncy, not very clever, but definitely full of personality... Oh well, she might as well get some entertainment out of this situation, right?

"Nice to meet you, Mister Soos. You may call me Julie, it's easier for English speakers. If, that IS the language that which you speak...", the Siamese got up, slowly making her way closer to the human in graceful soft steps, "America, huh? Would I be correct to assume that there is an England somewhere as well then?", she gave a little hop, now resting on top of the shack's porch, staring at the man curiously, "And if there is an England... May I request the current year please, my good sir?"

That's when one of the other denizens screamed about not being able to use their magic. Alert, the Nekomata had jumped startled. Wait, if they couldn't, did it mean that she also...? For the first time during the whole exchange, Julie seemed fidgety, nervous. Her eyes had widened up in panic. Oh no, please don't tell her...!
The cat took a deep breath, raising its split tail up high and closing her eyes, concentrated for a while.

There was no change of perspective whatsoever.

This was, not good.

"I'm stuck as a lowly common cat?! Me?!!"

A gasp had gotten stuck somewhere in her throat and the mighty Nekomata let out a noise of utter and complete outrage. The humiliation. Her, a powerful, dangerous Youkai, remaining in the form of a... common irrational animal!! If her powers hadn't been taken away due to, whatever phenomenon was occurring, Julie would have set something ablaze to quell her boiling rage.

But alas, that too seemed to be out of commission for the time being.

"If I find out the responsibility for this, they'll have more than simply burning alive to fear coming for them. I swear!!"

Though still irritated, the Siamese took a deep breath. She had to calm down, panicking and being enraged was only going to cloud her judgement at a time like this. Think about the punishment for the culprit at a later time...

That kid. As soon as she had all her needed answers, she'd be definitely paying the runaway boy a visit.

...Maybe try not to scare him too much. Yeah, sounded like a plan.

juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png

Last edited:

Zacian

Big... portal... thing? The words float around in my mind for another few moments. Perhaps this Soos is talking about something like the rifts Palkia can create, though how he is choosing to compose himself is making it very difficult to understand. Yet, he was able to come out with something that is of use to me: this 'portal thing' is under the shack. I look towards the disorderly 'Mystery Shack' again, my eyes stopping at its front gate. Hm. It seems a tad bit too small for me to fit through, I'm afraid. Perhaps I could work with one of these smaller creatures.

It is now I begin to notice the panic in some of their eyes. Confusion is a plague, as is doubt and mischief. I see all three in this otherworldly band of beings. The shouting from inside the 'Shack,' the human with one of those cameras the people of Galar raise towards me if they catch a glance striking an unconscious woman, the troll creature seeking refuge in the shade away from the others- all of it blends together in a chaos I cannot bear to witness any longer.

Grandfather Arceus gifted me with a voice that commands the region of Galar. Surely it could command these mortals.

I rear my head back, opening my maw wide. My echoing roar pierces the air with a fierceness only a Legendary could make. "SILENCE!"

Interactions:
@all of y'all, zacian demands your attention

Mentions:
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins (He's covered wars, y'know)
Birb Birb (thicc boy)

• It was nothing other than what normally would be considered a normal day for Darkness and her party of adventurers. There wasn't any quests of interest and there was no need for them to rush in and perform any of the quests that provided little to no pay.

Today was a day for relaxation.

Sadly for the group, the lich known as Wiz wasn't in town so the group couldn't utilize her teleportation magic to get them to their destination in a flash meaning they had to take a carriage there instead. They were planning on travelling to Alcanretia, the city of hot springs for a few days of relief and relaxation. The hot springs of Alcanretia were highly recommended and ever since the group had helped the town with their plaguing issues of monsters it had become a common place they would visit to take some time off and relax. A journey by carriage would've taken a day or two at the least, meaning the trip ahead was going to be a long one.

Mounting up with the rest of her party she boards the carriage and decides to catch some shut-eye, falling into a deep slumber...

She feels something hit her around her abdominal area and is woken by the feeling, however she doesn't open her eyes or make any noise; the sudden feeling of pain intrigued her and she didn't want to ruin it. She remained still as possible to see if something would hit her again. The situation changed slightly once she heard that it wasn't the voice of someone she knew. Perhaps the carriage had stopped and a stranger was eyeing-up her body, planning to do something to her whilst she was unconscious.

She remains steadfast as the man continues to question whether she was conscious or not, eventually he decides to slap her. The crusader's face ran red and she let out a small, hushed yelp.
    It was quite evident that she was in-fact awake, but for some reason refused to just respond and act like a decent human being. This was something that Darkness tended to struggle to do, she had to find a way to turn everything and anything into some twisted masochistic fantasy.

tenor.gif

Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins

Just kind of allowing everything to happen, the ant observed as nothing short of chaos broke out, people were burning in the sun, confirming his suspicion about the Troll's weakness to fire. Though this was a little intense as far as aversions go, he supposed this Troll must have been from deep, deep under the earth. Then a small mouse creature began trying to communicate, though it did so through some strange squeaking sounds. Must have been it's natural language.

A unicorn complained that its magic was gone, which prompted the ant to nod slightly to himself. Magic didn't seem to function here, which was a shame. He couldn't sow any chaos around here if he couldn't invoke the power of his enchanted gear or even the power of Xom himself.

Then some angry human began demanding money "I'm afraid my coin purse hasn't come with me. I cannot afford to pay you" he states bluntly "Though I assure you I am not an alien." he stood back as a child grabbed the broom the man was holding and began swinging him around wildly. He reaches out to grab the broom, but too late, as the girl had already frightened the man "Impressive strength for such a small person" he notes "It appears not all magic has been drained in this place"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore SheepKing SheepKing Birb Birb marc122 marc122 Crow Crow

Last edited:

Isabelle
Suddenly Isabelle found herself off of her paws and onto the back of the troll. She yelped as he sprinted to the shack’s entrance. Once that was finally over she quickly got off of Espi’s shoulders. She was going to scold him but finally she discovered the reason. The troll apparently didn’t do so well under sunlight. Now it made sense why he was so hesitant to walk over.

“Oh! I see, but it would have been nice for you to tell us beforehand. It was just a bit surprising to be suddenly lifted. Just make sure to warn us beforehand please”

The canine felt a tug on her leg and saw the Pichu beside her. From what she knew from smash, Pichu were baby Pokémon that shocked themselves when attacking others. Besides that she didn’t really know much about the Pokémon. The thing Isabelle did know about that specific Pichu was absolutely terrified. Just by the way he held himself and spoke said a lot. She didn’t even need to understand his language to tell that something was wrong. Since he came from inside Isabelle had no doubt that it must have to do with what’s in there.
Crouching down to be at an equal height with the Pokémon, Isabelle spoke to him in a gentle voice,

“Is there something inside that scared you? I can stay here with you if you want”

Turning to Kay and Espi, Isabelle looked to them.

“Would it be alright if you two went on without me? We can regroup in a bit, I just want to make sure Pichu is alright first ”

After she spoke the roar of some sort of animal demanded silence from them.

marc122 marc122 Birb Birb DapperDogman DapperDogman CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Users who are viewing this thread