<--Hiryu Kakogawa--Whisper The Wolf-->
Nightwisher Nightwisher Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara @SwimsuitGang SheepKing SheepKing

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @NotGhostBusters
images
img_20190609_060230-jpg.589507

While waiting for the groups to fill up, Hiryu had noticed the cartoonish looking cat from before walking up to their group and sat in the corner, alone. It looked as if he had lost someone dear to him; the SlugCat must've been his friends with him or something else stupid...Although, in a perspective, it's not that farfetched. A friend sometimes constitutes as your family if your bond was deep enough.

Hiryu walked over to the cartoonish cat and stood beside him, knowing that what he needed wasn't words, but someone who'd stand alongside him. It hurts, doesn't it? Loosing someone that you wanted to blame it on someone else...Hiryu felt that way all his life.

Hiryu took out a handkerchief and shown it to the cat, knowing he needs it. Although the yellow dog with the clipboard from before had done the same, only more straightforward.

At least he's not the only one feeling some form of empathy

Whisper, on the other hand, sat beside the sleeping, purple haired girl as she waited. She believes that the girl needs some proper guidance as to where to go next. While sitting down, Whisper pondered what could've happened to the Wisps and if any of them were fine.

"!!" Whisper jolted awake from her thoughts when she heard the girl beside her scream something about Trees. Whisper quickly turned to her, asking, "A-are you alright?"

Morgana

Morgana looked up as a little yellow dog walked up to him. He looked confused at first, but as she gave him a tissue he understood that she was trying to cheer him up. She didn’t seem so bad... well for a dog at least. Soon after another person walked up giving Morgana another tissue. He smiled a bit and wiped his eyes. Morgana felt a little better, but time is another thing he needs to get over this. “T-Thanks... both of you. It means a lot..” Those were the only words he could muster at the time. He fell quite again still sitting there upset.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod SheepKing SheepKing

<--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Nightwisher Nightwisher Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara @SwimsuitGang

images

Hiryu simply nodded as he soon walked to a nearby wall, quite a distance away, yet near enough and laid his back against it. He knew the cat needed some time alone to sort through that grief of his. It's something at least the cat could handle.

A traitor. So close to them for so long. Fulgore watched the screen with the triangle being. Wern't they on the Americans money? So it must be a god like Gargos.

"Just what we needed, another god to stop."

Fulgore walks over and kneels beside Morgana and Isabelle, and pats Morgana on the head in an attempt to comfort him. He is taking it rough, and they need to be in top shape if they want to escape this place.

"I shall accompany you to the pool, i have enough experence with ghosts back on Earth."

Fulgore remembers fighting Hisanko mimiks with distaste.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore SheepKing SheepKing

The Doom Marine

I cracked a grin as Bill began to crack ever so slightly. It started off with an eye roll and stated how I was rude. It prattled on about how it was giving me the deluxe treatment. I scoffed, not caring what this creature offered. Just send me off back to Hell and I won’t give anymore trouble.

Instead it stated I needed to be ‘humbled’. Says the dorito cosplayer with a god-complex.

“OH I KNOW! I’ll send you deeper into the mindscape and watch you try to escape without going insane! Great thinking, me!”

… That’s the best it got? Just send me deeper into a place where I can wreak havoc?

The chair I was restrained disappeared when Bill snapped his fingers. I leapt to my feet before I could even fall onto my rear readying to aim at the creature. Again, instinct, common sense, and combat logic all warned it wouldn’t work. All three were proven correct when Bill floated into the air with a wheel containing various symbols flashed around him. I squeezed the trigger only to hear a click.

Why did it jam now of all times?

“Good luck trying not to go insane! And remember, I’ll be watching yooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu!”

My response was another middle finger as a white void enveloped me.

I found myself standing in front of the shack as the void faded. Hoped blossomed within me before withering away. Yes, it was the shack, but it was drained of color and appeared far more dilapidated. Unless time moved faster, I was still in the realm of Bill. I simply shook my head. Bill has made a mistake. A very grave mistake.

I looked around the environment to take stock of my current situation. Everything was drained of color and ruined in appearance just like the shack. Several items and buildings simply floated about as though gravity didn’t apply its grip on them. And why was the moon shaped like a magic eight ball? Or was that an infinity symbol instead? Eh, whatever. This realm made no sense so better just to accept things as they were before I give Bill a headache.

However, as I looked around, I noticed a small creature knocked out on the ground. It was slug-like in terms of biology yet took on a feline appearance. It looked oddly familiar. Oh yeah, it was with the group and followed me when I split off…

It was also my killer.

Rage slammed into my mind, knocking out any compassion I held for it. I stormed over, leaving behind deep impressions in the soil. Dust was kicked up into a cloud, scattering before my fury. Any items that dared block my way were flung into the air. I brought out my most potent weapon which hummed with crackling energy and shoved it into the face of Slugcat. I didn’t press the trigger yet, but my fingers were gripped around it. It had one chance, One chance, to explain its reasoning. After that, well, it might become nothing more than scorched earth.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Ineptitude Ineptitude

"The Dream Realm?" Luna questions Ford. "Wait, let me go with her! I know the place at the back of my hoof. Plus, if she is doing this out of contract, then I suppose I should consider... well... at least observing her. It's hard to forgive somepony after a kill no matter the reason, but... it's even harder to just let go of them, especially if you were once a villain yourself..."

Luna, head down, gazes into the snowglobe as she softly speaks.

"The triangular shape... I was investigating something or someone before coming here. While I never actually saw the being directly, I think that might've been this 'Bill Cipher'. To see such a menace up close..."

Nemu's eyes too immediately widen.

"Dream realm?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Jeremiah Jeremiah

• 590580 So Slugcat was manipulated this entire time. It didn't kill Doomguy out of choice,it killed him under some talking Dorito's influence. A Dorito with an eye screaming to be eaten for all its troubles at that. Should he be glad that the "traitor" is now voted out? Maybe so. However,Prompto still couldn't shake off the guilt of the fact that they're essentially voting off their own members who very likely didn't realise they really have killed others. This was even worse than a game of "Werewolves".

Noticing the group's now split between going to the pool and meeting with the ghosts,the gunslinger opted for the former. Surely getting drowned is better than being possessed right?

.........yeah,maybe not.

“You guys mind if I join y'all?”

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Whisper)

Plutia

Plutia was wide awake, shivering when there was a voice, almost quiet, ask her if she was okay. Plutia would look at the person..... Or wolf judging from appearance, and replied.

"I was in a dark forest.... And there were nothing but red eyes amongst the trees....." It definitely was a first for her, getting a nightmare. She then took a deep breath before exhaling.

"I think I'll be okay now, but it feels as if I'm forgetting something. Maybe it's nothing. Did they by chance get the culprit?" Plutia would then ask, changing the subject.​

590597Whatever consensus the group had made, the accused was a being called Slugcat, and yet, all they did was head back to the shack. The high-handed blond seemed insistent that they deliver the materials immediately. There was no argument as they walked back, and Stan was standing outside when they got there.

Scias growled lightly at Togami’s words.

Ford brought them to another room, this one a shrine of some sort. Murals of some being covered the walls. Was this another Endless? The way Ford described the creature didn’t seem as reverent as people would usually be towards a god.

The conversation moved quickly from Bill to the topic of the murderer, and Togami handed Slugcat over. With what looked like experienced deftness, Ford strapped the little being into one of his machines, and another machine lit up, showing Bill’s face offering a deal to Slugcat. Was this the being’s memories? Whatever it was, Ford claimed that it ensured that Slugcat had betrayed them. Could such a method be truly so reliable? It was all they had to prove anything, so they would have to trust it. Ford tried to explain Slugcat’s cercumstances as he pulled out another device. He explained that this one would send Slugcat to Bill’s domain. It didn’t sound safe, but no one argued as Slugcat scattered into the globe.

There was nothing else for them to do here. Ford gave them their next tasks: harvesting something called ‘ectoplasm’ from a group of ghosts along with Dipper, or going with the girl named Wendy to find hair from a mermaid.

Before leaving, Scias sought out the other old man: Stan. The door to his chambers was closed. At first, he wasn’t sure what he wanted say, and he ended up just standing there for a moment before he spoke through the door.

“… This is n-not war. …Ch-children should not… have t-to see something like this.

“Th-that blond man’s callousness…, I f-find it… d-distasteful.” To be so numb to death that you could not understand a child’s grief, was that even possible? He hoped that, even after all these years, he had not reached that point, although he was sure that in his time as a mercenary he came close many times. What an easy pit to dig, to be moved only by money and liquor.

“T-to your g-grand-daughter…, please… offer m-my condolences.”

Having said his piece, he silently turned back and left the shack, rushing to catch up with the group heading to find the ghosts. Scias walked up beside Dipper.

“Th-these… ghosts,” he said, “a-are they p-peaceable l-like the… m-multibear?”

@Ghost_Busters_Group

tumblr_o74gk8IhCJ1tk93nqo1_500.png

Orbeck of Vinheim
Well, if he is going to wait on the others, he might as well inquire about that aggravating feline, Julie. Walking up to now sleeping cat, he begins speaking.
"It's about time to get off from your slumber, Julie. I have something to inquire about. " Regardless if she had woken up or not, he continues "Before you adopted your current outlook at life, did you ever knew anyone that you personally cared for?"

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Crow Crow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict was sitting on Josh, planning his next thing to do when he heard someone blabbering in fear, a sound he knew very well. He turned around to see a troll, looking very nervous. Benedict walked over, “Ah, yes, a scared troll.” Josh stood there, staring at it, when Benedict gave him a haunting stare, “Ah, Josh...how rude.”. Josh stood back, the stare now forever stuck in his mind. Benedict continued, “Ah, my apologies.”

Birb Birb

Mentions:
Nightwisher Nightwisher

Shadman, the Controversy Artist

He fucking called it! That Slugcat fellow was the traitor all along!! Damn, Shad feels like a genius for guessing it correctly but enough about his correct guess, it's time to find more material to finally get their asses back home and forget that this ever happened. Now he has two choices here, the pool with Wendy or go to the spooky haunted store with Dipper, Shad doubts that the mermaid is gonna be any threat, especially if compared with haunting ghosts but if the mermaid is hostile, then he has no problem letting the others secure the mermaid hair while he sits on the sidelines drinking beer and smoking cigars. . . Do they even have beer or cigars in this place? He can't remember seeing those in the show. If they don't have that stuff, well shit, looks like he's gonna have to wait a while to get some cigars and beer but let's just hope they do have beer or at least a cigar because he has his wallet with him and he wants to spend his money rather than just letting it sit there doing nothing.

Shad approached Wendy casually. "I'm going with you, is that fine?" He said with his hands in his pocket as he looked towards the group that's on their way to the pool. The Controversy Artist has to admit, he's getting really excited over entering the town and roaming around it, there are just so many charming characters in the town of Gravity Falls that Shadman likes but even if his life depended on it, can't seem to remember their names since it's been quite a long time since he watched Gravity Falls, all he knows is that there's a gay interracial couple, annoying bitch girl and an emo guy in there and many more but their names aren't that important so there's no need to remember them.​

--Whisper The Wolf-->
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
img_20190609_060230-jpg.589507

"That sounds...Eerie." Whisper softly commented as the girl told her the dream she had. Before any further thoughts were to be added, the girl asked if they had already captured the culprit. "Yes. It was the Slugcat." Whisper answered, nodding as she soon stood up. "We're about to go get Mr. Ford more items for his portal. A Mermaid's hair and some Ectoplasm." She explained, soon stating, "You could either go with that girl, Wendy or Dipper." She said, pointing to both people as she does so. "Dipper's group is headed for a haunted store...Do you want to join is?" She asked, giving her the choice.

Last edited:
Epsilo Gamman

You turn upon hearing someone behind you... calling you sacred?? You stare down at the two small... uh... probably humans?? Maybe??

“.... uhh.... uhm.... h... hi...? I... I’m not the troll you uh... think I am though... uh... I’m an alien.... not... some... troll humans think of in.. uh... you know..”

You nervously mumble, still thinking about.. this Bill... yous is a nervous boi!!!

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Achilles

"Κρίμα. Νόμιζα ότι ήταν μικρός για να διαπράξει τέτοια προδοσία, και για να μην είναι καν από δική του βούληση;" (Pity. I thought him to be to small to commit such treason, and for it to not even be of his own will?) The warrior shook his head in shame. "Αυτοί είναι τρομακτικοί χρόνοι και τρομακτικά τρίγωνα." (These are terrifying times and terrible triangles.) He got the gist of what his options were, commune with the dead, or visit this pool with a mermaid in it. To his knowledge, he thought they were speaking of sirens, and their wailing melodies that would draw sailors to their deaths. He would rather speak with the lost spirits that still roamed the earth than drown in the domain of his mother, a Nereid. He accompanied the young boy to visit the ghosts this time, alongside a few others, the hatted courtesan amongst them, one who he blamed for the death of his friend, stranger.

Achilles felt a new emotion; remorse. Often times, he felt rage, enthusiasm, or even grief, but deep regret was entirely foreign to him. He approached the group, and stood next to the colorful courte- woman. The colorful, well dressed woman.

"H-hello." He choked out, the english escaping him. "Αθηνά, βοηθήστε με." (Athena, help me.) He muttered to himself. To his surprise, Athena, or at least a vision of her, was stood next to Tenshi, shaking her head. "Εσύ είσαι αυτός που έκανε λάθος. Είστε μόνοι σας." (You're the one who fucked up, you're on your own.) "Ευχαριστώ." (Thanks.) Athena smirked, shot two finger guns at him, and poofed into non-existence once more.

"I'm sorry you are..." He couldn't come up with the word. "Προδότης. Φονιάς. Δολοφόνος." (Traitor. Killer. Murderer) He muttered to himself, as if saying the words would give him it's english equivalent. He awkwardly grinned as he tried to come up with something, before settling on a simpler word.

"I'm sorry you are bad." He shrugged and smiled. "Still friends?"

BoltBeam BoltBeam thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
Slugcat

Their eyes blinked open, mind in a haze of confusion. Slowly, they sat up, looking around their grey, washed out world only to catch sight of a familiar figure clad in green armor, the same creature they found in the forest, the same creature they had kil—

Tears welled up in their eyes, dripping to the wooden floor below them in fat blobs that refused to stop even as they struggled to wipe them away—like a dam that had burst open.

Ah, that's right. It was them, it was them all along.

The other leveled something at them, a weapon of sorts, they assumed. They stared into the muzzle, prepared for death. It was only right for the other to get vengeance on them, expected even, but nothing happened. It was as though the other was waiting for something—an explanation, they quickly realized.

They shook their head, and tried to convey the fact that they weren’t in control of their actions. They removed their spear from their back, pointing at the streamlined metal and then at themselves—saying that they were just the weapon used in his murder. Two pairs of fingers formed a triangle, and they placed it above their eye—the being that used them. It was a struggle, to say the least, communicating their thoughts, and they weren’t expecting the message to fully get across. Whatever the other decided to do with them, they’d accept the outcome.

Critic Ham Critic Ham

"Ehh... kinda," Dipper replied half-heartedly as he began climbing onto the golf cart Soos had arrived on. "As long as no one who joins us is a teenager, we should be fine. They're pretty nice ghosts if you're not, really."

Those of you who headed to the grocery store would get a nod from Dipper, who climbed onto the nearby golf cart, motioning for you all to join him. Calling it a tight fit would have been an understatement, as it damn near destroyed the poor golf cart trying to fit you on. However, its will was strong (as was Dipper's), and you all miraculously made it to the store in one piece. Dipper let out a sigh and stepped out of the cart, before shooing you all off as well.

"Alright, everyone off," He said as he made shooing motions with his hands. "We only have the one and I really don't want you guys breaking it." Dipper said. Byakuya, who had come as well and ridden shotgun, in fact, brushed his suit off and crossed his arms, glancing towards the store in front of them.

fbiZIdu.png

"Such primitive means of transportation..." He muttered, his head tilting to the side as he examined it thoroughly.

"Uh huh. Yeah, sorry that we didn't have like a limo or whatever, man." Dipper replied to Byakuya with an eyeroll, before turning to the rest of the group. "Okay, so I've dealt with these two before. It should be relatively easy, as long as none of you are teena--" His glance shifted over to Byakuya, which caused him to slump forward with a dejected sigh. "Yeah... this is not gonna work out well. At all."

"Well, the store itself seems relatively quiet..." Byakuya pondered aloud.

"Well duh, that's because it's haunted, man." Dipper replied, which earned nothing more than a scoff from Byakuya. The store itself was surrounded by a chainlink fence. Said fence was decorated with various "WARNING" and "NO TRESPASSING" signs, with no visible points of entry.

Though that didn't mean anything, right?

Veradana Veradana Shadowfall Shadowfall Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Laix_Lake Laix_Lake BoltBeam BoltBeam

The Doom Marine

Slugcat opened their pitch-black eyes. Strange, last time I saw them, their eyes were slit-pupils awfully similar to Bill’s. The few times I saw them their eyes were black. I didn’t care for the reason as it nicked my throat causing my death. It got lucky with the stick since sliced deep enough cut my windpipe. This time it won’t be so lucky if it tried anything.

The creature began crying. It instinctively wiped them away, but they poured out in a flood. A rather genuine response rather than a mimicked gestures like some demons attempted. I tilted my head though. It regretted killing me? Heh, shouldn't have then.

It stayed there, staring into the BFG’s barrel. No attempt at fighting or running from its supposed fate, just a pitiful resignation of whatever sentence I decided upon. Slugcat might’ve as well crawled into the barrel then so the energy could better atomize it. Actually, that gave me an idea for later, but first, an explanation.

When Slugcat realized I wasn’t immediately going to kill it, it gestured. I tensed when it took its spear, but rather than an attack, it pointed at my own weapon and at itself. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. Did it want to off itself? Sure, free feel though it’s more likely to crush you and sizzle your insides. A rather horrible way to go, but if it wanted to die that way, fine. However, that guess was blasted out when Slugcat formed a triangle and placed it above their eye.

Ah, Bill. It was behind this? I grinned. The triangle was trying to butter me up for whatever reason and I shot that right back into his face. That made me feel just a little bit better. Nonetheless, the rage I felt towards Slugcat didn’t subside. I didn’t pull the trigger. Instead, I holstered the BFG and attempted to pick up Slugcat. As long as it didn’t try to run off I would simply tucker it between my armpits. If it resisted, I would simply squeeze it into submission and tucker it into my armpit. If it ran away, fine. I wouldn’t give chase. Whatever the result, I would walk into the shack to see what supplies there were.

Ineptitude Ineptitude thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Tenshi Hinanawi|Forgive And Forget

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

"I'm sorry you are bad." He shrugged and smiled. "Still friends?"
Tenshi smiled to this man who had previously accused her, seeming like she is gradually cheering up. "I mean, I'd understand if you're still suspicious of me, but hey, if you wanna be friends - then sure! I can't fill the void of the man we lost, but maybe it's best forgetting so you don't dwell on it too much. You hear me?" She said reassuringly to this man, Achilles. Tenshi seemed to at least trust this man - he had admitted he made a mistake after his accusations after seeing he was wrong, and this relieved Tenshi very much. "Let's just try to not make the same mistakes. Always stick together!" She said proudly and eagerly upon arrival with the group - the abandoned gas station.

The store itself was surrounded by a chainlink fence. Said fence was decorated with various "WARNING" and "NO TRESPASSING" signs, with no visible points of entry.

Though that didn't mean anything, right?

Tenshi rolled her eyes. "I don't know why anyone tries using signs like these, they don't work... Bare minimum, watch your stepping..." She said silently to herself (but loud enough for the others to hear) upon noticing said signs. She didn't see any danger in this what-so-ever, and just hoped they could make this a get-in-get-out situation. Go in, get what's needed, then get the heck out of there!

In group: Veradana Veradana , Shadowfall Shadowfall , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
Mentioned: Shadowfall Shadowfall , thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

[class=wrapperDiv] background-color: #fff; color: #000; padding: 10px; size: 13px; line-height: normal; [/class] [class=innerDiv] padding: 10px; [/class] [class=bigHeader] background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 20px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=header] height: 30px; background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 100%; padding-top: 4px; [/class] [class=tabWrapper] height: 34px; background-color: #54ACD2; color: #fff; font-size: 16px; font-family: Verdana; text-align: center; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tab] display: inline-block; width: 100%; padding-top: 4px; [/class] [class=avatarImage] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/587406005604712467/589276766384685056/Dezhing.jpg'); background-size: cover; margin: auto; width: 100%; height: 400px; [/class]
[div class=wrapperDiv][div class=bigHeader]CHRONOLOGY SERIES[/div]
[div class=header]DELSIN ROWE[/div]
[div class="avatarImage"][/div]LOCATION: In the Forest
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Fine
EMOTIONAL CONDITION: Pretty much just done
COLOR: #54ACD2

[div style="font-size:9px; font-style: italic; text-align:center"]Code by QizPizza[/div]​
[div class=tabWrapper][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px;"]POST[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsPost"]
INTERACTIONS: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM)
MENTIONS: Ineptitude Ineptitude (Slugcat)

So...that cat...bunny...slug...rabbit thing was possessed by a multidimensional, all mighty Dorito with a tophat. Delsin was never really into religion, but if this was the god that was above him...then time for him to become a full blown atheist and deny the existence of this god. He wasn't going to be ruled by a Dorito in real life or in his dreams as fun as that would be. The total chaos and and destruction of the multiverse kinda sucked too, but that didn't register with the Conduit just yet. It was a bit much to process. Whatever it actually meant, it didn't sound good to Delsin. He was supposed to be hero and this Dorito Dude is looking pretty evil. Pretty sure if they fail, Delsin might end up dying, so that wouldn't be fun. At the very least, the dang Dorito possessed cat-thing was banished to some kind of alternate dimension so it won't be the one to end him.

Just when Delsin thought they were finished with the portal, Ford drops another fetch quest on them. Seriously? Going on another fetch quest would only expose Delsin to more weirdness than he should have any right being exposed to. But if it means saving everyone's hide, then getting some ghost juice and some man-fish hair shouldn't be too bad, right? That's what he thought about the multibear, and that didn't turn out too great. Between ghosts and mermaids...Delsin had a feeling that even though mermaids were supposed to be hot, it was probably gonna not end up too well. Nothing could be trusted here. What if instead of a chick with a a fish tail instead of legs, it has a fish head instead of a human's upper body? Ghosts it is.

And of course Bakugan Konami decided to tag along as if dealing with ghosts wasn't enough. Sitting on the roof of a golf cart with Dipper driving was preferable to being with him even though both were occurring at the same time. Anyways, they appeared to have gone to an old run down convenience store like the ones in the ghetto parts of town. Around it was a chain link fence with all sorts of warning signs slapped on. When has that ever stopped Delsin though? The Conduit got a small running start and leapt onto the chains and clambered up in a matter of seconds before landing on the other side. He called out to the others still outside of the property, "Come on, guys. The grass is greener on this side."
[/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
--Whisper The Wolf-->
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Veradana Veradana Shadowfall Shadowfall Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Laix_Lake Laix_Lake BoltBeam BoltBeam @NotTheGhostBusters
Interaction: QizPizza QizPizza
latest

When signaled to ride a nearly destroyed golf cart to their destination, Whisper opted to hop onto the roof of the vehicle and simply crouch there, putting on her mask as they made their journey. She doubts that there were anyone to see a massive group of people riding a golf cart to town considering the time--the moon's already up in the sky, much like most times.

The group had arrived at what appears to be an abandoned supermarket as made obvious by the eerie silence and the nearly broken neon light that only lit up 'N' in the store's name, 'Dusk2Dawn'. Or was it 'Dusk Dawn 2'? Whatever the name is, the store is abandoned, and the people are somewhat aware with how dangerous it is by two warning signs. She hears Dipper say something about the entire thing going smoothly if the only ones who joined him were adults. Looking around...We're not so sure about whether or not this is an adult only party. Whisper held her Wispon on the rifle grip of the weapon, holding it in her backhand. She feels a sense of familiarity of the situation. Breaking into a facility to get something...It reminded her of the times during the Eggman-Resistance War, in which she gained the title 'Guardian Angel' for having saved the lives of countless recruits although she never joined the army. She worked alone back then, and now...Well, she's with a bunch of unique people with her...

Stealth's out the window at this point, isn't it?

Seeing the man in a beanie climbed and jumped over the chainlink fence, Whisper did the same, tossing her Wispon to the top as she clambered on the chainlink fence, vaulting over as she reached the top, grabbing her beloved weapon. She landed beside the man in the beanie, removing her mask as she then held the weapon like a rifle, aiming from left to right quickly as if making sure no one's there to ambush her...She then realizes that her Wispon doesn't work for the time being, lowering her weapon as she simply told the man.

"It's clear." Whisper reported, seeing no signs of mechs nor life...Or nonlife, in this case.

• [div style="background:url(http://www.burntx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/dystopia1.jpeg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border-right:3px solid #799CAF;border-left:3px solid #799CAF;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]

~Felix Combeferre Auclair~
    Inventory:
    Power: N/A
    Mood: Relieved
    Condition: Broken left arm, three broken ribs on the right side, and a head injury.
    Color: #799caf
    Felix followed everyone back to the shack, slowly. He ignored Stan and his complaints. He leaned against the wall and listened as much as he could as Ford explained the situation. And Slucat was guilty. Good, that meant something at least. Maybe he got his ass handed to him by a gnome trying to save someone that would have ended up dead anyway, but at least they had found Doomguy’s killer.

The man had to stifle a groan of annoyance as they were given yet another task to do. Ectoplasm and a mermaid hair? What the fuck even were these things? Felix decided it wasn’t even worth the time to ask. Now that he had given justice to the Doom marine, he wanted nothing more than to find a way to stop being in pain. And that meant not going on missions. Sadly, that didn’t appear to be an option. The Messorem struggled alone, using his ax as a walking stick as he looked around, feeling eyes on him. That was when he got the gaze of a woman. He had seen her before, she had approached Doomguy at the beginning of the last mission. “Can I help you?” He asked, trying to keep his voice from sounding confrontational but it was said through gritted teeth due to his broken bones.
    [/div][/div]

Last edited:
Slugcat

Seeing the other put away his weapon and instead reach out his arms towards them, they couldn't quite stop the flinch that seized hold of their body, thinking that the other was going to take a more personal approach with killing them. However, they didn't struggle outside of that—who wouldn't want to get back at their murderer? Even if they were just the weapon in a killer's hands, that doesn't mean that the hatred towards the weapon disappears.

To their surprise, however, in spite of the anger they knew the other possessed against them, the armored figure simply hoisted them up and carried them in the crook of his arm. They blinked, looking startled and very much like a deer in headlights at the unexpected turn of action. Ever so slowly, they relaxed in his hold, though their tail swung slowly behind them, revealing their inner turmoil and confusion.

Critic Ham Critic Ham

Plutia

Plutia broke into an innocent smile, happy they found the killer. She would then hear Whisper ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ) explain the next quest on retrieving objects. "So either go to a haunted house, or meet a merperson. I think I should go to the merperson. It's not that I have anything against Ghosts, but I think the Merperson might have some sea serpents that need a little attitude adjustment."
Plutia would reply, making a smashing gesture with her right hand and left fist.

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )​

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict and Josh sat still the whole ride, and when they arrived, Benedict hopped off, “Ah, a creepy place...indeed.” Benedict clapped for Josh, who then helped Benedict get over the fence, “Ah, Josh, I can not help you, good luck.” Josh didn’t respond as he climbed over the fence using all his might while Benedict caught up with the rest of the group. He heard the wolf say it was clear, but Benedict knew otherwise, “Ah ah ah, we must always be on...guard. The enemy could strike from the shadows at..any second, and we mustn’t let them win.” Benedict pulled out his pistol, and looked at Josh, “Josh, you’ve trained for this moment.” Josh nodded then pulled out two tiny flashlights from his other pocket. They both got one and turned them on. “A light to melt away the evil darkness.” Benedict and Josh then continued on.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Users who are viewing this thread