Mentions:
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Shadman, the Controversy Artist

The fuck? This little girl started accusing The Artist of murder just because he had a knife or something, Shad glared at the girl for a bit before shaking his head nonchalantly, the only evidence she had against him was that he had a knife and that's pretty much it and maybe because he's dressed up like a sketchy person with the mask, sunglasses and overall dark clothing so he wouldn't blame her but he had to reassure Plutia that he wasn't the murderer nor is he a traitor of the bunch. That would just be ridiculous, he's edgy with his sickening sense of humor but he's not some violent murderer! And the Doomguy is waaay to intimidating and tough for Shadman to attack, who's crazy enough to fight the Doomguy if they knew all his feats and achievements other than Demons, the guy conquered the armies of hell several times!

"Look, you can blame me all you want but it isn't me, okay?"

Last edited:
<--Hiryu Kakogawa--
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore QizPizza QizPizza
images

Hiryu's eyes widened when he heard the beanie wearing, carefree man vote for himself, treating the entire situation as if it was a joke. Either he's really stupid, he knows something, or he's trying to lighten the mood up. He sighs, asking only one ting.

"Are you sure about that...?" Hiryu shrugged, as if trying to provoke him. "You're just giving the killer a chance to off you..." He said with a hint of worry, although such notions will never come off as the obvious.

{VOTE TIME}
SlugCat

--Whisper the Wolf-->
Sleek Sleek or anyone really.
img_20190609_060230-jpg.589507

A few couple trees away from most of the group, not totalling on a few meters away, they would most likely find Whisper, listening on the discussions regarding the killer--most of which have pointed to the slug cat being the killer.

Whisper...Didn't really had it in her to incriminate anybody. She couldn't find anything else that points to anyone, and her guess is as good as the others...While someone pointed at her as the murderer, the facts of the matter made it clear to her that it wasn't her. The lack of footprints is one. Considering she's wearing boots, she'd most definitely leave footprints. Plus, if she's the murderer, why would she find her own murder weapon? If anything, if she really did anything, she'd lose her Wispon.

Letting out a sigh, Whisper took the time to reflect on what to do next, what should she do if the traitor was never found...

For one, Whisper needs to watch her back more and keep her eyes peeled...

Last edited:

• As Cole continued internally debating to himself over who the culprit could possibly be, the scenery continued without his input. That moron four-eyed kid got rightfully smacked by the Drill Sergeant, warranting a smirk from the Conduit from his viewpoint. Even then the brat continued whining, insulting everyone just with his own presence. To be quite honest, if it weren't for the fact that Cole knew that it couldn't possibly the snob (he was throwing evidence out 24/7 and was with the Cave group) and that the former had his own boundaries, he'd have probably just strung the suited fool up on a noose and hung him or just flat-out impaled the moron with his Amp.

"You should be glad we flat-out tolerate you," was all MacGrath commented from his tree-leaning spot, watching as the masked guy and blonde photographer yanked Johnson off Four-Eyes, with Isabelle saying something else about being disappointed. The college dropout sure as shit wasn't, and enjoyed the scene a lot more than the others seemed to.

Regardless of Cole's sadistic-ish glee, he turned his thoughts back to the murder at hand when Zacian had described the whole situation. He was surprised to hear the accusation against Slugcat, but... It kind of made sense too. Small, quiet, and nimble- yet not strong enough to completely wound Doomguy, albeit strong enough to use a stick as a weapon. Plus that animal was with the "Sweater Squad" or whatever that bubbly little girl had called her team.

Then again, there were still some other pretty decent candidates running amok in the crowd. The She-Wolf was one of them. Then again, she couldn't possibly give herself away by "finding" her own murder weapon... Right? That wouldn't make sense, to expose herself. No, unlike Slugcat she had somewhat contributed to the scene investigation.

Some moron brought up the accusation of the Mare Princess being the culprit. What kind of dumb vote was that? Sure, the Luna horse didn't exactly have fingerprints, and was somewhat agile- but he couldn't possibly imagine a galloping horse being silent, nor able to hold the stick properly in the first place. Same kind of logic went for K'Thix, even though Cole was still suspicious of the ant- his claws would leave their own unique sets of marks, which probably would have flat-out designated the insect as the killer.

When Giant Troll immediately jumped to the conclusion that the group needed to kill the culprit decided, The Demon groaned quietly. Seriously? Not just dumb and mean-looking, but jumping to conclusions of violence? The Conduit pushed himself off of his leaning position, walking over to the group with arms folded as he eyed everyone mingling about.

"We don't need to kill anyone. We can just take whoever we choose back to that dump Shack, find a room to detain them in-" That con artist who ran that place better have some kind of spare room to create a makeshift jail- "and if they're guilty then we hopefully won't have any homicides. Otherwise, we let them loose with an apology." He wasn't surprised the Epsilo fool would resort to violence, honestly- despite 'apologizing' repeatedly, the giant sure as shit seemed a bit more than unstable especially during that Manotaur fiasco.

And another not-so-logical statement came from a girl with purplish hair, accusing the bipedal cat and the Shadman guy of the murders. The second one was especially dumb, saying stuff about sharpening a knife. What kind of evidence was that, when everyone knew what the murder weapon was?

"First of all, the act was done hastily. I doubt someone'd snap a twig before spending time sharpening the thing for a murder. If that was the case, the puncture wound probably would've been way deeper. Plus, what the hell does having to get mad over being called a cat have to do with the murder?" MacGrath snorted, dismissing Plutia's childish accusation as quickly as it had showed up and hopefully clearing both Shadman and Morgana of any sort of suspicion.

As the Drill Sergeant declared he would scout the perimeter, Cole nodded in agreement to Johnson. The last thing everyone needed was for the possible traitor to escape within the ensuing chaos that was unfolding- or if it somehow wasn't a traitor, that whatever killed Doomguy wasn't still stalking the group. As some Miguel guy came over to ask why they couldn't exactly questioning Slugcat and the Tenshi woman that was also being blamed, Cole let Zacian rule out the girl as strange as she looked. He shrugged as the man quickly changed his mind before listening to some blonde swordsman talk the situation out too.

"Besides for the fact that we've also got the Wolf girl, didn't catch your name sorry-" The Electric Man gestured his buzzcut head to Whisper- "I think you're mostly right excluding the 'fit the description' part. Doesn't help that our Slugcat can't do anything but meow away."

He nearly facepalmed as Epsilo asked again about what they'd do about the culprit. Seems nobody answered him earlier- or Cole's response didn't reach the troll's ears. Either way, he turned his attention to Epsilo once more, a look of mild irritation but nothing more forming on his face.

"Look, buddy- not everything needs to resort to bloodshed. We take the accused, jail them, and that's it. I don't understand why everyone's acting like we're going to lynch someone today- or behaving paranoid like we're our own lynch mob..." His voice trailed off as he gave an irritated look to Plutia in particular for the completely-inaccurate accusation.

The Conduit couldn't help but snicker quietly at Delsin's declaration of putting himself out as 'murderer', though quickly dismissed the vote as fast as it had started. No need to hang any jesters- They just needed to come to a logical conclusion about who the culprit possibly is, and imprison whoever it was. It wasn't rocket science, and it didn't need heads rolling to work. Sure, Cole was fed-up with the morons throwing out a witch hunt, but this wasn't what it was about. It was about trying to deduce correctly who did the murder.

He couldn't help but shrug at Tenshi's comment about what kinds of motives would lead to the death of the Doomguy. That was a hell of a good question- one that probably didn't have a good answer. Cole glanced about at the various people that surrounded him before answering.

"That's a good question. Either someone hated this Doomguy enough to take him out, or this was a planned meticulous killing. I don't think it could be some random psycho out of all of us- there's gotta be some kind of end goal by performing this murder. Either way..." He pried his eyes off of the blue-haired suspect towards the Slugcat.

"...I don't think you're the guilty one. Sad to say this, but I think Slugcat's gotta be the culprit and not our She-Wolf friend. If we're all wrong, and we just jail the Slugcat, then there's not too much harm done. Can go back on a jail sentence, but can't retract a death sentence."

Cole MacGrath has chosen to vote against Slugcat.

• 590302 Was there really any other choices he could take anymore? Other than maybe shooting himself at the head to be out of everything's that happening now that is. Looking at Slugcat,Prompto shook his head slowly and spoke.

“I don't know why you wanted to do this,if it really that is....but we can't let you continue picking us off one by one anymore.”

Sounding uncharacteristically firm,if a little shaken,the gunslinger made his choice after a string of uncertain thoughts clouded his judgement.

Abstain Vote
    Vote Others

Question
    Vote Slugcat

Chungchangching Chungchangching BoltBeam BoltBeam Everyone Everyone else

"The truth will eventually be revealed." Plutia said to the guy dressed in black (Shadman), hinting she was still suspicious. But in a great turn of events, people started to change their votes. Plutia was clearly happy about this, Hugging Tenshi for her friend was finally being proved innocent. "Thank goodness you aren't being voted out now!" She told the Blunette.

Plutia then looked at the others who accused one of the creatures amongst them. SlugCat wasn't it? He certainly might be the culprit. "SlugCat wasn't it?" She walked up to him, before slamming a fist into her palm, cracking noises can be heard. "I'll give you to the count of three to tell the truth or else."

Vote: SlugCat.
Current Action: Scare tactics.​

Slugcat

They rapidly shook their head, unable to understand the words spoken by the pastel-covered humanoid that approached them with ill intent clear as day. They opened their mouth, trying to convey the fact that they knew it hadn't been them, but the only sound that left were agitated mewls. Their maw snapped shut, not knowing what they were expecting.

There was no reason for them to have killed Doomguy. Cycles of survival whispered into their ear that there was no need, that the armored humanoid had meant them and the others no harm, at least at the moment. There was no need to pick a fight with someone far stronger than them when they weren't hostile. Even then, they had a far better chance of surviving by simply fleeing. Despite the language barrier, they tried their hardest to convey this to their interrogator.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Epsilo Gamman

You nervously twaddle your fingers at the confrontation from... Cole wasn’t it... you felt a bit guilty, even though you didn’t WANT an execution....

“.... well if it’s not an execution.... how exactly would humans deal with this.... on alternia, you can be executed for just about anything so... I don’t have any frame of reference I guess..”

“... so... if the punishment isn’t death... what action are we taking...?”

You look down at the human, looking a bit guilty now... you didn’t WANT someone to die, not even a murderer... mostly because most trolls are murderers, so you don’t care that much...

“.... maybe we just uhh.... retrain them... like uh.... keep them in the shack...?”

It was a thought... you weren’t sure if anyone would like the idea though....

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• 590356 “Lady,I know what you're thinking,and don't.”

Standing between Slugcat and Plutia (even though he had a feeling the girl is gonna twist his arms for intervening),the Gunslinger kept his eyes on the seemingly sleepy-sounding girl that had threatened Sluggy.

“I don't think the little fella knows what we're saying exactly,and even if it does,i don't think it can spit it out either since it can't talk our language.”

Morgana

Morgana looked around in shock as almost everyone began to accuse Slugcat. All the evidence did point towards it, but Morgana didn’t believe it. He didn’t want to believe it. He wanted to defend Slugcat, but he had no idea how. He noticed one person trying to threaten the poor creature. He wanted over to the girl threatening it with a stern look on his face. “L-Listen! Slugcat can’t exactly tell what you people are saying, but he knows you’re all ganging up on him! He can’t speak either, so he has no way of defending himself! This isn’t fair... you’re all pointing the finger at someone who can’t even defend themselves...” A few tears escaped his eyes as he said the last part. Morgana was frustrated, but he felt helpless.

Ineptitude Ineptitude Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Plutia
"You ever consider that it is mute because it chooses to be? Sometimes being silent can be useful for murdering someone."

Plutia asked Morgana ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ). "But maybe you feel a sort of kinship because you too are a cat?"

Morgana

Morgana hissed at the girl for her comment. “For the last time I am NOT a cat!” He calmed himself down and stared at Slugcat and then back at the girl. “I don’t believe he chooses to be mute. If I was accused I would do everything I could to defend myself, and since Slugcat can’t do it I’ll do it myself! I’m going to believe in Slugcat no matter what...”

Ineptitude Ineptitude Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Sergeant Johnson
Johnson quickly came over to the trio of squabbling bastards that just had to make things worse, brandishing his rifle. No matter what, there was always a good chance that someone would respect the man with the gun.

"Cut it out! All of you! There will be no goddamn playground arguing! I've already had to give five, very, very good reasons as to why I don't like people who can't hold the peace! Calm down or I'll tell the kid over there that one of you chuckleheads has his weekly allowance!"

He said, getting in the middle of the group.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Sleek Sleek Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Plutia

"Even if that was the case, she could be the murderer."
Plutia told Morgana, before he was getting yelled at by the detective, which in turn brought the Sarge in.

"Calm down or I'll tell the kid over there that one of you chuckleheads has his weekly allowance!"
"Why the hell would I need to steal money when I am perfectly able to make my own?!" She suddenly yawned, as her eyes closed half way. "I'm many things, but a thief and a killer isn't one... Zzzzz"

Plutia just then right there fell to the ground, snoring loudly. A day full of conflict can take it's toll on a kid.

Continued from here.

The Story so Far
After heading out into the woodland area of Gravity Falls to find Ford's items, the groups both encountered some troubles along the way.

Mabel's group encountered a group of gnomes who, when approached, did not want to give up the size shifting crystals, instead altering into larger versions of themselves. They all attacked the group when they tried to take them by force, and subsequently, transformed into a giant gnome monster upon linking together. The gnome monster chased the group down throughout the forest, however they eventually managed to best the monster with their combined efforts, sending the gnomes scattering throughout the forest, save for one, who was caught in soda wrapping. With that, Mabel's group had the crystal they required.

Dipper's group explored the caves, however upon doing so, they found a group of "manotaurs", who appeared to be almost stererotypically jock-like. However, upon seeing Epsilo and Johnson, they decided they were "manly" enough to take on the multibear, which is when they sent him to do that. The manotaurs then led them to the multibear's den, who just wanted peace with everyone and no fighting. No one decided to fight the multibear, and he gave him one of his claws as thanks for doing such. While there, they met a snobby blonde kid named Byakuya, who the multibear allegedly found unconscious in the woods. Whether the group liked it or not, Byakuya accompanied them back to the Shack, much to most everyone's chagrin.

While back at the Shack, the two groups found Doomguy was missing. After searching for him, they eventually found his dead body slumped over near a tree. This, combined with Byakuya's cold and harsh outlook, sent Mabel into a fit of tears as she ran off crying, prompting Dipper to chase after her. With them gone, the group was left to investigate Doomguy's body by themselves, and subsequently, vote on a traitor.

JC3qU9u.png

Chapter Two
“To Town”

fbiZIdu.png

“So, you all think it to be the rat, then?” Byakuya asked as he crossed his arms. “I find it unlikely that such a dull creature killed this man, however I have seen stranger happen before,” Byakuya replied as he turned away from the group and began walking back towards the Mystery Shack. He didn’t say anything as he did so, however, instead opting to walk back to the Mystery Shack in silence. Although, with nothing more to do here, you all began making your way back as well.

Upon your re-entrance at the Shack’s grounds, you were immediately met by Stanley Pines. However, upon opening the door, Stan seemed… less than happy to see all of you.

“What’re you all doin’ back here?!” He shouted, his voice almost seething with anger as he faced the group at large. It was a much more… serious tone than you had heard Stan talk in before. “Haven’t you all already done enough damage?” He asked, gesturing to the other end of the Shack. “Mabel’s been cryin’ in her room for the past hour because of whatever it is you all did.”

“Stanley, it’s alright,” Came the voice of Ford as he emerged from the lobby area and into the hallway you all stood in. “It’s… well, it’s not their fault,” Ford said as he attempted to explain the situation to those in the group. It was then that Dipper came down the steps as well, though Mabel didn’t appear to be with him.

“He’s right,” Dipper said. “They… found a member in the group. Dead.” The boy said, clearly still a bit shocked from the whole experience. Letting out a nervous sigh, Dipper continued. “It-it all happened so fast, too. L-like a blur! One minute we were walking back to the Shack, and-andand the next Doomguy was dead and Mabel had run off crying.” Dipper said as he brought his hands up to his hair and gripped it tightly.

“It’s alright, Dipper.” Ford said as he put a hand on his shoulder… only for Stanley to slap it away moments later.

“What do ya mean it’s alright!?” Stan shouted in anger. “It’s anything BUT alright, Stanford! These kids’re bein’ forced to watch all this… this death! It’s one thing to deal with little white haired gremlins or zombies, but it’s a whole other thing to have to see dead bodies!”

“Stanley, I know you’re upset--”

“Upset? UPSET?! I’m LIVID, poindexter!” Stanley exclaimed, balling up his fist and shaking it. “I don’t care what these bozos have to go through, some of ‘em probably see death every day! But… but Dipper and Mabel? Havin’ to see that kinda stuff?” Stanley shook his head and looked down to Dipper, who was visibly shaking with all that was going on around him. “No! It ain’t right, Ford.” With that, Stan had walked off into the Shack on his lonesome, going into his room and slamming the door behind him.

8ebknDK.png

“Now that… that is over,” Byakuya finally spoke up after staying silent through the whole exchange, sighing in annoyance. “I do believe that there are some items you needed?” Byakuya asked to Ford.

“R-right…” Ford said with a slow nod, seeming genuinely upset by his brother’s outburst. Intaking a sharp inhale, Ford nodded. “Dipper and Mabel already gave them to me… follow me.” He said, leading the group back to the familiar spot behind the vending machine. Once more, everyone had to go in groups, but instead of going onto the third floor, Ford brought everyone to the second floor. “I was hoping that I wouldn’t have to show you all this.” He said, letting out a sigh as he opened the door.

The door creaked open, and inside, everyone found a much more… eerie room than the ones they’d seen. Paintings and statues littered the room, and they were all of the same being. A strange, yellow, one-eyed triangle shaped being. It was almost a shrine of sorts with just how many items depicting this creature were strone about.

“This, is Bill Cipher.” He said, even his tone sounding a bit weary as he spoke of him. “He’s an interdimensional demon that hails from the second dimension. He’s a highly skilled manipulator, one who’s powers should not be taken lightly. He is able to enter your mind via your dreams, and no matter what he tells you, he only has one end goal.”

“That goal being?”

“Total chaos and destruction.” Ford replied without even glancing towards Byakuya. “His powers are unmatched. Reality manipulation, matter manipulation, telekenesis, mind control, levitation, and intangibility. Just off the top of my head.” Ford sighed, looking down for a moment. “If he ever were to make his way into our world, then it would mean destruction of our universe and others on a global-- no, universal-- no, multiversal scale.” Ford shook his head and looked back up to all of you. “With this.. Death that has happened, it has only become more apparent to me that Bill is involved somehow. To what extent? I couldn’t say. But I get the impression from all of you that you wouldn’t just slaughter mindlessly, unlike Bill.” He said. “Did… any of you decide on a traitor?”

“Yes.” Byakuya said. “Despite many people’s… insistence on abstaining, the general consensus is that Slugcat was the murderer.” He explained, crossing his arms.

“Slugcat?” Ford asked, raising a brow.

Byakuya stepped aside, motioning for the others to as well. With everyone out of the way, that left only Slugcat standing on the floor by itself. Ford quirked a brow at this, before shrugging and stepping forward. “Well, I suppose that Bill works in mysterious ways…” He muttered, kneeling over and picking Slugcat up by the back and dropping it into his six-fingered palm. He walked on over to the nearest computer on the other end of the room, where he pulled a lever. A small helmet dropped down from the ceiling which Ford would then place on Slugcat’s head. After strapping it in, Ford went over to the nearby panel and pressed a few buttons to fire up the computer. After taking a bit to load up, the screen suddenly flashed to life, revealing…

“Just lemme take over your mind for a bit, and everything will work out exactly as planned! You won’t even feel a thing!”

With that, the screen shut off, and it became apparent.

Slugcat was guilty.

“Well,” Ford said, sighing. “I suppose we know who the traitor is.” Ford began unstrapping Slugcat from the machine. Keeping it in his palm, Ford turned to face all of you. “Now, you cannot hold this against Slugcat. I too was manipulated by Bill, long ago. As was Dipper. Both of us made this same mistake.” He said as he brought Slugcat over to a nearby shelf, shuffling around for a bit. “However, that being said, your contract with Bill is still in place, I’m afraid. As such, I don’t think that it would be safe for you to stay here.” He said, eventually pulling out a small snowglobe, though it had a… piece of space floating around in it.

“This here rift will send you to the dream realm. That is Bill’s domain, though there, he is unable to kill you or harm you in any way,” He explained. “However, do not underestimate him there. Even though you know his tricks, he is still a very powerful force to be reckoned with.” With that, Ford twisted the globe a bit and the glass opened up. Before everyone’s eyes, Slugcat began to dematerialize right there in Ford’s six-fingered palm. It wasn’t gruesome, however. It was almost as if he was simply turned into pixels. Before you knew it, Slugcat was gone completely.

“Well, with that out of the way, I do hope that there are no more traitors.” Ford said as he put the globe back up. “Now, I do believe that with the presence of Bill, time is of the essence more than ever. So, I believe it to be in all our best interests if you immediately began your search for the next items.” He said, leading you all back outside. There, he motioned for you to join him in the front, where it was beginning to get dark.

“Okay, so here, I will need two more items. One group will get a canister of ectoplasm, and the other will get one mermaid hair.” He said, nodding to all of you. “Dipper will take those of you getting the ectoplasm to a nearby abandoned gas station. Allegedly, it is haunted by ghosts, which should make for some good sources of it. Meanwhile, Wendy,”

“Sup.” Wendy said with a passive wave, having apparently been standing there the whole time.

“Will take you all down to the pool. Apparently, there have been sightings of a strange, fish-like man there. If my suspicions are indeed correct, he should be able to supply the mermaid hair we need.” Ford said.

“Yeah, and I used to work at that place, so I know my way around.” Wendy explained with a confident yet nonchalant smirk as she brushed her red hair over her shoulder and stepped forward.

“Right,” He said, before turning to Dipper and getting down on one knee. Placing a hand on his shoulder, he said, “Now Dipper, are you sure you can handle this? I wouldn’t hold it against you if you couldn’t.”

“Whaaaaat?” Dipper asked with a shy smile, waving off Ford’s comment. “Psssh… no! I mean, I’ve dealt with this stuff before… including Bill. What’s one death got over the safety of our universe?” Dipper asked as he attempted to be nonchalant about the whole thing, though his red face and constant sweating told another story.

“Right,” Ford said with a nod as he stood back up on his two feet. “Well, if you’re alright, then I suggest that you all split up into your groups as quickly as possible. Bill’s presence is looming over everyone more and more by the minute, so we need to act quickly. Our world and your worlds depend on it.”

[OOC: Tag thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore for the Store and Nightwisher Nightwisher for the Pool]

Meanwhile, back with Doomguy and Bill himself, Bill’s eye only rolled as he watched the marine flip him off.

“Well, that’s just rude!” He exclaimed as the other two Bill’s merged back into the original, turning around.

giphy.gif

“I mean, I prepared ya the nice drink, put you in a nice chair, heck I pretty much gave ya the deluxe treatment! And this is how you REPAY ME?!” He asked, Bill suddenly growing larger than a skyscraper and turning red, his voice going from high pitched to low and demonic. He quickly turned back into his regular size, though, and sighed.

“It looks like you’re gonna need to humble yourself a bit… but how do I do it…” He hummed, cupping the area where his chin would normally be in mock thought as his one eye squinted. After only a few seconds, Bill flew upwards and lifted a finger. “OH I KNOW! I’ll send you deeper into the mindscape and watch you try to escape without going insane! Great thinking, me!” He exclaimed, snapping his fingers. When he did so, Doomguy would be unchained from his chair, said chair disappearing from under him as he fell upon the ground. Bill then began to float mid-air, glowing brightly as a strange wheel full of symbols began to form around him.

tumblr_nenfx9Isq91tt3v7wo1_540.gif

“Good luck trying not to go insane! And remember, I’ll be watching yooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu!” He shouted as the symbols on his wheel began to light up brightly around him. Once they got to an almost blinding speed, Bill threw up his arms, and Doomguy was soon encompassed in a pure white void.

M0dLGkC.png

Doomguy soon awoke in what looked like… the Mystery Shack? But this time it was… different. Like the world before, it was entirely grey. It also appeared to be destroyed and slumped over, like it had been abandoned for years. Before he entered, however, Doomguy would notice Slugcat laying on the ground, either dead or unconscious.

Cast List
darkred darkred as Sarah and John Connor (Terminator)
@Chipdog16 as Sans (Undertale AU)
SheepKing SheepKing as Isabelle (Animal Crossing)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as 2B (Nier: Automata) and CZ (Overlord)
Birb Birb as Epsilo Gamman (Homestuck OC)
Wedge Wedge as Jim Hopper (Stranger Things)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Morgana (Persona 5)
Jeremiah Jeremiah as Dorothy Haze (VA-11 HALL-A)
Critic Ham Critic Ham as Doomguy (DOOM) - DEAD! STABBED IN THE THROAT!
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Hopper and Molt (A Bugs' Life)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as K'Thix (DCSS OC)
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod as Whisper the Wolf (Sonic the Hedgehog) and Hiryu Kakogawa (Kamen Rider Zi-O)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Julie Taylor Luckett (OC)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as Prompto Argentum (Final Fantasy XV)
Crow Crow as Sanjou Nemu (Magical Girl Raising Project) and Princess Luna (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified)
Rhysie Rhysie as Rhys Strongfolk (Borderlands)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as Shadman (Shadbase)
marc122 marc122 as Pichu (Pokemon)
Sleek Sleek as Sergeant Avery J. Johnson (Halo)
Damafaud Damafaud as Lyle Walt and Clara Bulmer (Sevens)
Noivian Noivian as Daxtrien Hartnet (Pokemon OC)
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Felix Combferre Auclair (OC)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Fulgore MK III (Killer Instinct)
Ineptitude Ineptitude as Slugcat (Rain World) - TRAITOR! SENT TO MINDSCAPE!
Zamasu Zamasu as Filthy Frank (Filthy Frank)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins as Frank West (Dead Rising 3)
Shadowfall Shadowfall as Achilles of Phtia (Greek Mythology)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Buffy the Magicarp (Pokemon OC)
QizPizza QizPizza as Delsin Rowe (inFamous)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Dizzy Wallin (Gears of War 3)
Topless Topless as Kanna Kamui (Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind as Callie (Splatoon 2)
Veradana Veradana as Scias (Breath of Fire IV)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Ekken Traksa (XCOM OC)
SuperiorOnion SuperiorOnion as Samantha Ann Whitley (OC)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Zacian (Pokemon)
Clover Clover as Eddie Brock (Marvel Comics)
Hercynia Hercynia as Zenos yae Galvus (Final Fantasy XIV)
Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock as Miguel (Road to El Dabo)
SeirenK SeirenK as Omega (Final Fantasy XIV)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Cole Macgrath (inFAMOUS)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Tenshi Hinanawi (Touhou Project)
Zerulu Zerulu as Sterlok (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.)
Rysesaka Rysesaka as Kawhi Leonard (Game of Zones)
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl as Valentine (Skullgirls)
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva as Kung Lao (Mortal Kombat)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as Wigfrid (Don't Starve)

Last edited:

Sergeant Johnson
Johnson grimaced. The evidence was right. He resolved to do a better job this time....maybe punch Byuakucunt again if the opportunity arises. That put a smile on his face. With a puff of smoke, Johnson spoke.

"I'll go to the pool, cozy up to Spongebob and come back with the goods."

He said, with all of his usual grit and grumble. Johnson seemed to have recovered from burying Doomguy, but he didn't seem to want to have to go through that again, as evidenced by the fact he kept making glances at the Dreamscape globe.

Nightwisher Nightwisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Tenshi Hinanawi|Grouping Number Two

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

Slugcat was guilty.
“Okay, so here, I will need two more items. One group will get a canister of ectoplasm, and the other will get one mermaid hair.”
“Dipper will take those of you getting the ectoplasm to a nearby abandoned gas station. Allegedly, it is haunted by ghosts, which should make for some good sources of it. Meanwhile, Wendy,”
“Will take you all down to the pool. Apparently, there have been sightings of a strange, fish-like man there. If my suspicions are indeed correct, he should be able to supply the mermaid hair we need.”
Tenshi thought about this after being very relieved her assumption was right, putting her hat back atop her head and making darn sure it stayed up there - what are the two options? Either go to the gas station for ectoplasm from haunted ghosts, or go down to the pool for mermaid hair? She thought about this. She had indeed had previous encounters with ghosts - ectoplasm shouldn't be too bad, apart from said ghosts maybe scaring her out of her darned skin! She thought so, at least, smiling. "Pssh, what's a few ghosts? Just 10 second nightmares! What could go wrong? If anything, they probably can't hurt us by normal means, so we should be alright!" She said pridefully, walking over to Dipper's team, and intending to go to the abandoned gas station where the paranormal - the ghosts - are said to be haunting.

In group: Nope
Mentioned: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

<--Hiryu Kakogawa--Whisper The Wolf-->
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Nightwisher Nightwisher BoltBeam BoltBeam @SwimsuitGang @NotGhostBusters
images
img_20190609_060230-jpg.589507
Well boys...They did it. They've successfully found the traitor that had murdered the Doomguy--The Slugcat. Apparently, some kind of mystical being called Bill Cipher's involved..According to the footage shown to them, it's kinda like a ghost that could only possess people if they made a contract with the guy.

"Eerily disturbing..." Hiryu shivers, although he had seen bizarre contractors before, he'd never encountered one that could do such a thing.

It was then that the Traitor him...No, her? Whatever. The Traitor itself was sent away to some other dimension after being shown some form of Dimensional Rift, localized in a snowglobe.

It was then revealed that two more items are needed. Ectoplasm and Mermaid Hair found in a Store of some sort and the Town Pool.

"...They have a pool here?" Hiryu couldn't help but ask, having not been here his entire life. Truth be told, he hadn't been in ANY trip since the day his parents died...With the exception of school trips since those were mandatory.

Once more, the exposition is split up into two groups. The expedition to the store is led by Dipper, while the Pool expedition is led by Wendy.

"The Pool sounds fun." Hiryu thought aloud, walking over to Wendy and greeting her with a simple, "Hey, how's it hanging." like normal teenagers.

Meanwhile, Whisper isn't really at all eager to go on more trips, but it seems like she'll have no choice in the matter. The Pool Or Store. A Mermaid or some Ghosts...Wisps are kinda similar to Ghosts, aren't they?

That logic in mind, Whisper silently walked over to Dipper's group, finding herself with Tenshi once more.

Last edited:
Epsilo Gamman

As ford explained... all you could think of... was that Bill reminded you of so many different alternian divine beings!!!

“G... gog... he... he sounds like... His Honorable Tyranny o-or one of the Gods of the furthest r-ring o-or THE.. M-MIRTHFUL MESSIAHS...

You looked almost panicky, save for the fact that your eyes couldn’t be seen. The thought of one of THEM being here struck what could be recognized not as just fear, but more like humbling, blood curdling, horror. You rub your shoulder, hoping no one would notice you in such a state... perhaps if you just went to get the items, you could keep your mind off of it..

“... I mean.... I hate water and all... guess I’ll uh... just... go to the... uh... ghost thing...”

You were almost silent again, with that bumbling quiet attitude.. but it would be good for the other group to have Johnson. That way there would be two guys able to protect each group in case something went down...

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch BoltBeam BoltBeam

Plutia

Plutia dreamt of being out on an adventure, slaying monsters, swinging on vines, and saving damsels in distress. In one part of the Dream, she was in the middle of a forest, looking for a missing artifact, but had the feeling of being watched. She held her Sword up, as she looked around while advancing.

It felt quiet, too quiet. Just then, she saw it, a red eye in the center of a tree. That isn't normal. Suddenly, several trees had it, then all the trees did. They suddenly sprouted shadowy arms and ripped out of the ground as they ran at Plutia

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THE TREES! THEY'RE ALIVE!" Plutia screamed at top of her lungs, hugging her plushie tight as she sat up shaking.

(Open for interaction)

Morgana

Morgana watched in horror and disbelief as Slugcat was confirmed as the traitor. He didn’t know what to believe. What did this mean for him as a person? Was he the bad guy for defending one? Even after the fact that Slugcat was the traitor. Morgana still didn’t happen want to believe it. “I-I can’t accept this...” He spoke faintly under his breath. A few tears streamed down his face as he continued to think about all of this. Slugcat was his friend. Right? Morgana wasn’t sure if that was ever true anymore. Morgana always saw Slugcat as a friend, but what did Slugcat see Morgana as? Some sort of pawn? Morgana didn’t want to think about that question anymore. Morgana sulked in the back of the group muttering words to himself. He couldn’t understand why he still cares about Slugcat even after it was proved guilty. He still wished he could have said goodbye. Morgana still visibly upset decided to go to the pool. Morgana sat down alone before they left with tears still streaming down his face.

Ineptitude Ineptitude
Nightwisher Nightwisher
@ACatGoingToAPoolHowWacky!

Orbeck of Vinheim
Well, it seems as if more and more people are coming to a similar concussion regarding the one known as Slug cat. And predictably, the talking cat that he had talked with was more or less denying the accusations. With all of this bickering and debating, he would have expected Ford or the other, less reasonable brother of his (Stan) to come out and investigate. For now, it seems best to stick with his previous vote on slug cat.

He was going to acquire about the other cat (Julie), only to be lead back inside where the following has conspired: Stan confined the group about the understandably scaring situation, The reveal of slug cat not just simply acting on his own intuition but was, in fact, dealing with what might be described as undeniably...he has yet to find the words for this omnipresent being. The reveal by Ford was met with the swift banishment from this world with uncertainty arising.

For now he has two choices, one is to deal with phantoms to obtain "ectoplasm" (is it their souls or something alike), the other is to grab the hair of a "Merman" (where are those names even coming from). After seeing what has conspired, he decided to come with Dipper to the gas station

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @anyoneelce

Last edited:
[tab=Sarah Connor]
[/tab]

[/TABS]

Isabelle & Mr. Gnome
Somehow they had all guessed correctly and Slugcat turned out to be the murderer of the armored man. Isabelle was honestly a bit relived. The entire time they were gathering evidence it seemed like there was no way they were going to guess accurately but through pure chance they did. She could only watch as the slug creature was disassembled particle by particle and disappeared into nothingness. Appartetly the little slug creature wouldn't be controlled by Bill if he went in there. With that out of the way a new set a choices was given to the group. They could either go to a gas station to obtain ectoplasm or go to a swimming pool to get a strand of mermaid hair. Before she would make her decision, there was something she needed to do.

A humanoid cat looked to be distraught over the reveal of Slugcat being the traitor. If she remembered correctly, Isabelle had seen the two hang out with each other up until the death of the man so it would make since for the cat to feel the way he currently did. Isabelle felt truly sorry for the poor thing. He didn't deserve to have his trust broken in that way. Quickly she placed Mr. Gnome on the ground and gave the cat a hug. It was the least she could do for him.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that"

Giving him a cute little handkerchief to wipe his still falling tears away, Isabelle decide to stay with the cat person and go with Wendy to the pool. After the chaos with the giant horde of gnomes, she was looking forward to something less adventurous. She also wanted to make sure that the little cat fellow was going to be okay after all that he went through. Finding where she last put Mr. Gnome, Isabelle went to pick him back up before finally joining the swim team. She looked over the crowd looking for Pichu wondering where he would like to go. If the Pokemon would prefer to go to the gas station she'd most likely head over there with him.
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Nightwisher Nightwisher marc122 marc122 @SwimTeamunlessPichusaysnahtothat​

Users who are viewing this thread