Slugcat

They flinched away from the accusing eyes that stared down at their small form. The words they spoke were undecipherable, but there was no denying the intent that laced their tone. They thought... that it was them that committed the deed, but there was no way that could have been true. They'd been with the black-furred feline and the metal humanoid the entire trek into the woods and even afterwards.

They had no way to defend themselves, not with them being the way they are—unable to comprehend that foreign tongue and morph their own mewls into something the others could understand.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Nightwisher Nightwisher Chungchangching Chungchangching

The triangle would hold up his arm, causing the flying wine glass to stop mid-air right as it was about to collide with his eye. It hovered mid-air for a moment as he stared at it, before simply plucking it right out of the air.

giphy.gif

"Y'know, Spaceman, I was TRYING to be nice! Do you know how hard it is to liquefy puppy souls at this time of year?" He asked as he swirled the wine glass around in his hand with an almost annoyed look on his face. With a sigh, he would look to his drink and shrug. "Oh well! More for me!" He exclaimed, before bringing the glass of apparent puppy souls up to his singular eye, the eyelids forming lips once more as he downed it in one sip. Looking back up at Doomguy, his eye would widen once more in a much more cheery manner. "Oh, where are my manners? The name's Bill! Please, have a seat!" He said as he swirled his hand around in the air, an armchair made from the same material as Bill's chair suddenly phasing into existence behind the marine. Whether or not Doomguy consented didn't really matter, as he soon found himself sitting down in the chair Bill had made him against his will.

"Y'know, you're not much of a talker, are ya?" He asked, before reeling back a bit and letting out a laugh. "AHAHAHAHAHA!! I'm just kidding! I know everything about you already, Doomguy!" He shouted, before dropping down onto the ground below. His lower eyelid curled up, making it look like he would be smiling if he had a mouth.

latest

"Your real name is Flynn Taggart... or is it John Grimm? I forget which one." He said forming a finger gun with his fingers as he pointed at the marine, as another Bill soon walked out from behind him, smiling while forming a finger gun as well.

latest

"You've gone on entire murderous rampages over your dead rabbit, Daisy!" A third Bill walked out from behind the original Bill as well, though instead of letting out a soft chuckle, bringing his arm up under his eye, which once more had the lower lid curling upwards to form the strange eye-smile.

latest

"Oh ho ho ho ho... this is interesting!" He said in an almost teasing sort of tone as a black cane suddenly appeared in his hand. Bill proceeded to rest his elbow on it, crossing his legs and saying, "You're a virgin! At the age of thirty-seven, nonetheless!" He shouted out loud. All three of the Bills then huddled up into a group of three, interlocking arms as they began whispering to each other.

"Details, gimme details!" One whispered loud enough for Doomguy to hear. After a bit more whispering, the same Bill brought his hand up to his eye and let out a devilish chuckle, exclaiming, "Oh that... that is scandalous!"

Critic Ham Critic Ham

Last edited:
589786 Ever since after Zacian had spoke (and also labelled Slugcat to be the murderer),the Gunslinger noticed that Felix and also the masked guy (Shadman? Or was it Shaddy?) had also believed that the seemingly (but still possibly) innocent little creature that had prayed for Doomguy's soul to pass on peacefully was,in fact,the one who murdered the armoured marine. Unsure of what to do as he hears the nurse object to the accusation while seeing Slugcat rightfully tremble with fear,Prompto could only keep quiet and look away.

He had just assured Slugcat that Doomguy will make it to the afterlife without much of a problem. So why,would he also want to also point the finger of "You Murderer!" at the little fella? He doesn't want to shatter whatever trust his newly recognised friend had in him,not in a different world where he could not contact Noct,or Gladio,or Ignis,or Cindy,or all of them.

“.....I......I'm gonna sit this one out.”

Was all that is that came out of his mouth. He wouldn't be surprised if Zacian would frown upon his decision to back out of it,nor would he be surprised that "Ignis-but-is-a-jerk-whom-Noct-wouldn't-mind-pelting-eggs-and-veggies-at" (Byakuya) would proceed to scowl at his decision to abstain his vote despite already speaking against doing so earlier. Prompto was,for once,genuinely at loss for what he should do.

Mentions:
Nightwisher Nightwisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Ineptitude Ineptitude thefinalgirl thefinalgirl thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Source: jaywalkings on deviantART!

Zacian

"I have already told you the reasons as to why that creature must be the murderer we seek," I tell the woman with... a troubling amount of feminine appeal. "It is small, nimble, and moves without sound. Tell me- if this creature had targeted you, would you have known it was watching from the shadows? Would you have been able to react in time if it lunged for you neck?" My head turns down to the white-colored animal. "Many of Grandfather Arceus' creations look innocent, but may snuff out a human's life in moments if they will it so. The Pichu who is here with us has the ability to evolve into a Pikachu, a Pokemon who has a reputation among humans for being 'cute.' Yet, it has power over thunder itself and could kill a human with ease. Please, I urge you not to look at appearances, but the discoveries we have found."

Surprisingly, I do not seem to blame the the other gold-haired boy for his decision. The truth is that I feel quite the opposite, shown when I turn to him and nod in understanding. "Do not feel so pushed into joining me. All I ask is that you hear my words."

I then turn to the man with the mask, almost letting out a hearty laugh despite the circumstances. "You have my humblest apologies, human. I did not desire to insult you. What is your name?"

--

Interactions:
thefinalgirl thefinalgirl (Valentine!!)
Ineptitude Ineptitude (SlugCAT)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Prompto!)
Chungchangching Chungchangching (Shadmãn)

Mentions:
marc122 marc122 (Pichu)​

Last edited:
"Slugcat and I have both been blamed by some of you," Luna ponders, "this would imply that some of you are in belief that the individuals within our smaller, concentrated split-off group who have gathered the crystals are not exempt. If that is opinion shared by all, then it appears that the elimination of groups is harder to perform than usual.

However, I can serve as their alibi, and them as mine. As such, I will eliminate my group from my choices, should it be neccessary to vote."

Luna turns to Tenshi, the one who accused her.

"I possess no fingers as you call them. However, I am the sole individual here with hooves. If you can prove that there are hoofprints where there should be fingerprints or footprints, then your argument will be much easier to buy. If I used my mouth, where are my prints of my teeth? Do you believe I was using gloves or mittens for my mouth, and if so, where are they?

But yes, there are a good number of us who possess equipment that conceals their hands, be it gloves or full body armour. I believe listing all people within this category would be a good step forward in this investigation."

BoltBeam BoltBeam Ineptitude Ineptitude Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Mentions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Shadman, the Controversy Artist
Alright, he apologized for his HUGE mistake. There's no need to be mean-spirited about it so he might as well take the apology because it would be for the best to let bygones be bygones or they might grow a bitter rivalry with each other, the last thing he needs in this place is a rival to disrupt him from going home and Shadman is one to accidentally offend people so he'd be a hypocrite to act like he'd never make the same mistake that The Pokemon did. So, he shrugged his shoulders and sighed quietly to himself, still keeping his hand on Johnson's shoulder as he directed his attention to The Zacian. . . Now that he took a closer look at him, his appearance is actually pretty cool, he looks like some kind of Pokemon Knight!

"Shaddai Prejean but you can call me Shadman, and thanks for apologizing, man." His smile was restored and he's back to his more carefree and less irritated self.​

Tenshi Hinanawi|A More Likely Suspect

600px-Th155Tenshi.png

Tenshi yet froze again, thinking about it. There is indeed a hole in her claim; where the heck are the bite marks on the stick, if Luna had done it? She thought for a while and ultimately groaned, shaking it off. This... Slugcat thing though... peaked her interest. It seemed to have a slime-like make, a form, and this intrigued Tenshi greatly. How else would the armour not be dented, yet a wound still is made? She didn't voice herself, but she did change her stance!

Voting for Slugcat

In group: Nope
Mentioned: Ineptitude Ineptitude

Kanna Kamui

The situation is getting worse. Even with the small gesture given by Prompto, Kanna is far from being better as the group begins to fingers at one another. Kanna is too young to undrstand why are they doing this. "Prompto..." She spoke "Can we just go back to the shack? I don't want to be here anymore."

Kanna will not vote for the entirety of the game unless character development hits her. This is my request to you thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

589802 Nodding gratefully towards Zacian for understanding,he looked back at Kanna,who was visibly distressed at the event that is unfolding now. He choose not to place his accusation either,so there's no difficulty he'd be having (maybe except for "Specs the Talkative Ass") if he had left the scene.

“Sure,I mean...I don't want be here either so...,let's go,Kanna.”

Both of them walked back to the shack,where they sat out of the voting of the murderer amongst the cast that had been transported to this world and place known as Gravity Falls.

Topless Topless

• [div style="background:url(http://www.burntx.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/dystopia1.jpeg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:0.9;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border-right:3px solid #799CAF;border-left:3px solid #799CAF;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]

~Felix Combeferre Auclair~
    Inventory:
    Power: N/A
    Mood: Relieved
    Condition: Broken left arm, three broken ribs on the right side, and a head injury.
    Color: #799caf
    Felix turned to the nurse as she spoke. The Pokemon made a fair point, but the Messorem wanted to add more. "It just makes sense when we take in all of the facts." He explained, gripping his side carefully as more pain shot through it. "The thing is small enough not to be missed if it left the group. It's small enough to be silent enough to sneak up on a veteran fighter like Doomguy, it's not heavy enough to leave an imprint on the ground, so no one could really track its foot prints. It's not human so it wouldn't leave finger prints. The wound on Doomguy's neck wasn't deep enough to be created by a strong fighter or anyone of an decent size. It had to be something small. Very small. And with no marks on the stick from teeth, that would rule out the uh," Felix looked over at Luna. "Her. All evidence points to the slug-cat." The blonde was sure of it.

The Messorem turned toward Prompto. "I understand why you would want to abstain. But please reconsider. If it is the murderer, Doomguy gets justice. More than that, we get rid of the traitor. Look at the evidence. Trust me." The Messorem winced as he leaned forward in his vigor to try and convince the blonde. This was getting harder by the second but he couldn't give up on convincing people in something that he believed to be the truth.

And so he turned his attention on Luna when she spoke. "An alibi means nothing if we can't all prove it." The Messorem stated. "More than that, Slugcat is small enough to sneak away without being seen." He reiterated, wanting to convince as many people of the evidence as possible. Hoping that the more he said it the more people would listen and understand. "You can't say that you're each other's alibis either. That proves absolutely nothing at all. That's the same as saying you couldn't have been the culprit because you were alone. And if Slugcat does prove to be the traitor, you marked yourself as one as well by trying to cover for it like that." The Messorem pointed out. "I don't think you're the murderer, that's obvious. But the slug-cat fits all of the evidence that we have. Small, agile, stealthy, no finger prints, no marks on the stick at all other than Doomguy's blood. With all the evidence at hand, it is the only option." He winced again in pain.

Vote: (Still) Slugcat

[/div][/div]

Last edited:
Source: Satzzzart on deviantART!

Zacian

My eyes light up bright like the stars of Solgaleo. For a moment, I had thought I had caused hatred to blossom between us, but I am now assured I have not. Indeed, this human truly is kind! "Sir Shadman... how do you humans say it? 'I like that sound?'" I bow to him formally. "Sir Shadman, I pray we may become close allies. Your kindness touches me deeply."

Interactions:

Chungchangching Chungchangching (Shadman!)​

Kanna Kamui

Kanna and Prompto finally went back to the Mystery Shack, away from the complex voting of who is the killer among them. Kanna wonders why are they doing that and not just go out investigate instead of making baseless and biased accusations. She has no problem with Tenshi or Slugcat, but why they being labelled as possible killers? Kanna could not understand. "Prompto, let's find Mabel, see how she is holding up." Kanna says.

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Nightwisher Nightwisher

Mentions:
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Shadman, the Controversy Artist
Hey, this Pokemon guy ain't half-bad, he's actually a pretty cool dude, The Artist expected him to be an asshole with a God complex judging by his previous comments about The Controversy Artist but to his surprise, he seems like the loyal friend type that would die for you! Shadman approached The Zacian fellow with a smile covered by his mask before chuckling a bit at his kindness, he doesn't know a lot of people that are usually kind to him back at his home, in fact, he got kicked out of his apartment that one time just because of his art, you know what? He'll start a friendship with this wolf-like Pokemon creature, they might even share a strong bond together if this continues.

"Yeah man, i'm starting to like you already!" Shadman said with audible joy in his voice. "You seem like a cool guy."

Last edited:
589812 What Felix had told Prompto struck him. On one hand,he doesn't want whoever it is who killed Doomguy to get away scot-free (sorry if I mispelled) for their crime. On the other hand,he could hardly believed that Slugcat would actually do such a thing. However,ideas started to form in his mind as he thought further.

Did Slugcat somehow figure out the kind of wimp he is and purposely did what it did in order to score sympathy points so that the gunslinger would be amongst the few who defended it? Had Felix realised that Prompto was rather easily persuaded and used it to his advantage to get another vote for labelling Slugcat as the guilty?

No matter what other possibilities he had thought of, Prompto still couldn't figure out the real reason that he's feeling like this now. The amount of uncertainty that is piling onto him like a set of books being dropped onto him. He was eventually cut off his thoughts upon hearing Kanna ask him a question.

“Huh? O-oh,uh.......sorry,is it okay if you look for her on your own for the time being? I-I'll catch up,don't worry.”

Eventually,after Kanna had left, Prompto hung his head low,staring into the floor beneath him with deep thoughts and confusion of his next action.

“....What am I supposed to do.....? What do I have to do...?”

Interacting:
Topless Topless

Mentions:
Nightwisher Nightwisher Ineptitude Ineptitude

Last edited:
Epsilo Gamman

As you watch Johnson and Byakuya bicker back and forth... you realize there’s one thing to clarify...

“Hey... twig legs Mc Blonde... I got one question for yout... if we do find out the killer... what do we do WITH them... I mean... none of you seem like REAL legislacerators... and I assume that... well.... you have in mind for the killer to be killed themselves...”

You pause, overcome with sudden sorrow for the VICTIM too... they’d most likely be subjected to the same harsh words the sergeant was receiving...

“.... what I’m trying to say is.... who’s gonna do it...”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sleek Sleek

Luna places a hoof on Morgana as saddened frown on her face formed.

"We don't have the most to work with. It's a shot in the dark, and there is not too many others suggested to be the culprit. If Slugcat is suspected by the majority... I say we allow the investigations to take place. That way, every one of us can be a hundred percent certain of the truth after the end, and everyone can be certain she is on our side.

The end result of this is either finding an enemy or knowing who is our friend, both of which are beneficial."

Ineptitude Ineptitude Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

<--Hiryu Kakogawa--
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Ineptitude Ineptitude

images

Hiryu followed the sword wolf's eyes towards what appears to be a small creature akin to a white cat...It wad then that everything clicks together. The lack of footprints nor fingerprints. Enough agility to quickly get in and out of the situation. The size to creep into the armor's neck...It makes sense now.

"The big dog's(Zachian) right..." Hiryu admitted, taking a good look at the small "That little bugger really could've done it..."

{VOTE TIME}
SlugCat

Kanna Kamui

Kanna is now alone in the shack with nothing much to do other than look for Mabel. But for some reason, Kanna felt rather conflicted about the situation. Who did kill Doomguy and what reason for the murder to be done? Kanna let out a yawn, signifying that she is too tired to think about it. After all, they went a long way to get the crystal. She finds a couch and lays there to rest up. Hope no one is going to murder her now that she is alone.

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict answered the cat, “Ah, nice detective skills. But I didn’t talk or interact with anyone until....now.” Benedict said pointing his finger up again. “All I did was...buy a room. Switch bodies with....Josh. And shoot at gnomes.” Benedict leaned down even further at the cat, he stared right into its eyes, “What do you want me to call you....sir.”​

"Another day..."
-Valentine

The nurse was confused, who should she believe? As an assassin, she should know that she shouldn't trust anyone but, she needs some kind of ally to depend on. She felt lost, like an infant finding it's way into the new world. Valentine took note of what the two people have said about Slugcat. Something small and agile could have taken out Doomguy, she's even not that heavy when she tried to remember how heavy Slugcat was. She was pretty light, and her quick nature certainly was something to take note of.

She stepped away from the scene and decided to be alone, or just out of the conversation. Valentine noticed some other blonde man looking a bit sad. She usually saw him in a happy mood, not this time however. She went up to him slowly and looked at him in the eyes. The nurse proceeded to ask him, "Is everything alright? Do you need some help?"

SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
I abstain from voting.

Morgana

Morgana stared back at the fancy suited man. “My name is Morgana and I would liked to be called Morgana.” Morgana looked up at Luna as she placed her hoof on him. He wasn’t a fan of what she was saying, but he couldn’t really argue. “No matter what happens I will still believe in Slugcat. That goes for you and Fulgore too. Nothing will make me think otherwise.”

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Crow Crow Ineptitude Ineptitude DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png
As she had suspected, the stick had been the murder weapon. Quite obvious by the way it had been chucked behind a bush, but the blood markings further confirmed her suspicions. Ah well, no reason to keep the whole 'stick ownership' play going on now, as she allowed the antropomorphic canine to take it away, surely to aid in the ongoing investigation.

Bleh, what a bore. Everyone working together in harmony or whatever to find the murderer was pretty dull...

And then the trial started. Ho? We're going for the blue-haired female then? Even though there were no fingerprints on the murder weapon? Seemed like an equivocated pick, done out of need perhaps? A sacrifice to the system itself. Intrigued, Julie had sat down nearby, observing silently as accusations and votes had restarted being thrown. Eventually, even the little slug thing had been accused, to which the humanoid cat had promptly gone into defence. It seemed as if those would be the two contenders for the culprit, but half-way through people had started getting confused and abstaining or changing votes...

The Nekomata was bored. It seemed as if investigations were about to restart and all she really wanted was to get this over with quickly so she could nap in peace.

"Curse humans and their so-called 'conscience'.", the cat rolled her eyes, sinking to the floor to lay down as this dance of puppets was deemed to take even longer now. The only individual she could sorta agree with had been a skeleton and his own wish for a nap, after a little speech about his disdain for the system itself.

Wishing to join on the nap train, Julie had been about to head to the shack herself, wincing in pain and annoyance as the canine she had thoroughly berated earlier order them to be silent once more. Tsk, that one had no learned its true place yet, had it? Maybe she should berate it even harder in the future. At least that would be far more entertaining than... whatever this is right now. It was not fun, that's what it was. But then, of course, the trial had been restarted.

"For the love of god, the devil, and all magical creatures alike, will it hurt to make a final decision already?!", she hissed out in a mix of irritation and exasperation, tail swishing angrily behind her.

Done. Julie was done hoping for anything out of this stupid murder play. She should never have expected humans and anthropomorphic animals to follow the script... Dull, tasteless, tacky and oh, so full of back and forths. No one would buy a ticket to watch something as full of hesitation as this spectacle was being.

"You four eyes blondie, are a prick, sir. A stuck up know-it-all and so help me if you weren't both helpful at the same time you grind my gears, I'd have already voted you out to become barbecue!!", the cat-youkai hissed, stomping her front paws at the floor, "Everyone else is absolutely incompetent, hesitating and driving me mad. Just cast your vote and leave it be. The earlier we get over with this the earlier we can go concentrate on something else! I didn't stick by to watch wholesomeness, I just want you to attack each other with vigor and revenge filled hearts, but even on that you have failed me..."

"Pathetic. Humans are truly a pathetic species.", her ears flicked with annoyance before, Julie took a deep breath, "So, settled for the little bugger, have we? Interesting development, makes sense to me. Consider that my vote as I go take care of my own needs. A nap. Unlike you lot of baffoons, I have my own matters to take care of and won't stand to waste any more precious time with this ridiculous game."

"Stupid humans, making me lose my patience like that... At least they were less talkative back in London... They got worse in the future."
, she muttered to herself, turning around towards the path back to the shack, "If you need me for whatever it is you might need me, I'll be on the couch. But only if it's truly important, I'll make you bleed otherwise, for waking me up for nothing."

And with that, the Nekomata was off, walking fast back to the wooden building from before. She hopped on top of the porch and went through the door that had been left slightly askew, unceremoniously, without directing a word to anyone. Could you believe them? Doing the trial twice, re-thinking about stuff, idiots all of them. They had even gone as far to bury the body! What a complete waste of a good meal... Maybe if Julie found the raw pork again she could eat that one instead. Yum, bacon~

Getting to the couch, however, Julie would find that her previous claimed spot had already been occupied. As any cat would, the Siamese hopped on top of one of the couch's arms, then slowly made her way further, placing herself right on top of the asleep child. It was nice, warm and comfy. Pleased with the spot, the Nekomata began kneading the girl right below her, to prepare the space for her to lay down.

And that she did, rolling up into herself, purring contently at the prospect of finally getting a well-deserved rest.

|Voting for: Slugcat|

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Topless Topless , Ineptitude Ineptitude , @TheRestoftheBaffoons (however that's spelled)​
juliedivider_by_necessity4fun_dd8v1wq-fullview.png

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict gave a small smile, “Ah, I like your spirit...Morgana. And I don’t know who killed that man. But he is one of us.” Benedict got up and was about to walk away, but he turned back around to Morgana, “Ah watch out, talking back could land you in...hot water Mister Morgana. And Mister skeleton, you are...quite neat, I might come back to talk to you further.” Benedict started walking away, and Josh followed right behind.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
Chip Chip

Plutia

This buildup of accusations was starting to tear everyone apart. There were some who voted that Tenshi was to blame, but Plutia was next to her the whole time. The Blunette was innocent. Other accusations went towards Slugcat. There was something suspicious about Julie the cat though. It was getting quite agitated and wanted the culprit apprehended now, and it seemed it disliked the group somewhat.

As the cat went away, there was an terrible realization. "What if this was done by two people?! I mean, it may be possible, think, the stick was fashioned into a weapon, but had to get sharpened! The stick would need to get sharpened by a knife or a sword to do so! The person holding the stick must have had gloves on when doing so, or had no hands! Meaning......." She pointed the accusation hand at Morgana ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ) then at Shadman ( Chungchangching Chungchangching ). "I mean, Morgana gets angry at people for calling her a cat and Shadman has that knife! Who else but them?!"

Slugcat

More and more of the others pointed their accusing stares towards them, and with each one, they began to visibly wilt. They knew it wasn't them, they knew they couldn't defend themselves and they knew what was waiting for them if they were viewed with any more suspicion, but they also knew that the others were doing this in order to survive—to prevent the perceived killer from snuffing out any more lives, and yet... they also wanted to live.

The thought reverberated through their mind, and out of pure desperation, their eyes suddenly locked onto the figure of a blue-haired humanoid, wearing wide-brimmed headgear.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Voting: BoltBeam BoltBeam (Not holding anything against you, but Slugcat's desperate, man.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back