Morgana

Morgana looked up at Miguel after his attempt of comforting. “Thanks... I just hope things will get better from here, and maybe somehow I’ll be able to see Slugcat again.” Morgana sighed again realizing that was some stupid pipe dream that probably wouldn’t happen. He watched as Luna began to fly. “I’m ok I don’t need a ride I’d rather just walk.” He didn’t want to feel like more of a burden than he already did.

Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock Crow Crow DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Nightwisher Nightwisher @PoolParty

• 591150 Stealth mission. Right,stay quiet and don't make any noises. How hard could it be really? Prompto thought.....until he realises he isn't really cut out for staying calm during a situation like this. Till this day,he wonders how his frightened whimpers still did not somehow wake the Bennu when they were getting some rare gem stones for a reporter.

Don't get jumpy now Prompto....!

Glancing at where the "doesn't want to be called a cat"-little feline is,the gunslinger originally thought of making some attempts to console him,only to find that Sarge,Sans and Miguel has beaten him to it. Not that it makes him feel any less guilty about the voting however. Sure,one less killer to worry about,but if "Mr Dorito/Illuminati" can still take over the minds of others and use them to commit more murders,then there's bound to be another killer who will surface sooner or later. That,and since Ford stated that Cipher would do anything to cause chaos and destruction,wouldn't that mean that he'll target the ones who keep the everyone together or worse,make them be the murderers to further drive everyone apart from each other?

....This is not going to be good...

Last edited:
Plutia
"Cool,"
Plutia would begin to say, before Sargent Johnson ( Sleek Sleek ) would hand Morgana/Black ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ) a cigarette. Plutia would then begin heading towards the pool, the Pegasus named Luna ( Crow Crow ) offered giving free flights at this time. "I'm sorry, I don't like getting free flights unless it's through my HDD form." Plutia replied politely. She soon reached the pool's edge, starting to get undressed. Now normally, other people with a sense of decency would do so behind a closed area or something, but thankfully, Plutia already had her swimming clothes on.

"Alrighty then, I'll go ahead and check under the water. Whish me luck!"
Plutia then dived into the pool, and began swimming towards the bottom.

@pool party.​

Morgana

Morgana walked over to the pool and looked down at his reflection. He shivered a bit not being a fan of water. “I’m still a little confused with what we are supposed to be doing here.” He watched as Plutia dove into the water and jumped back so he wouldn’t be splashed. He still wasn’t feeling the best, but for now he did his best to push his emotions back so it wouldn’t get in the way of the mission.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Frank West
Interactions: Open

Mentions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , Birb Birb , QizPizza QizPizza , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , BoltBeam BoltBeam , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , @luigi’smansioncrew

Argh... so much of an investigative journalist that makes me...” Frank groaned to himself. Though he supposed he should be pleased that, eventually, his crew did close the case of the Doom Marine and his murder, Frank felt that the result was of no credit to him - he had been approaching the investigation too cautiously. He felt like they were being led on - the entire reason he hadn’t followed the crowd on Slugcat was that he strongly felt that the poor thing was being framed, and for that they almost sent in an innocent girl and let Slug - ... or, the thing that was possessing Slugcat, Bill Cipher, get away with it.

As Frank paused to collect his thoughts, however -

This plague upon the world?!

Cursed is he who believes himself above mortals, for he toys with them like puppets!

Frank nearly jumped out of his pants upon hearing the Pokémon bellow furiously, swerving back around to look at him. Frank opened his mouth to say something to it, but it had already began storming its way out. Frank looked at this and sighed - how this one murder had caused everyone to lose their cool so badly. Understandably, Frank thought, but he just hoped that Slugcat was the only one if this is how they took this kind of ordeal.

Now, I do believe that with the presence of Bill, time is of the essence more than ever. So, I believe it to be in all our best interests if you immediately began your search for the next items.” Ford began, outlining their options.

Ah. Yeah. That’s not it? There’s more? I guess that would’ve been too easy.” Frank commented, flicking through his saved pictures. If he was honest with himself, even though Frank had bagged huge scoops during his time here, he wasn’t looking forward to doing more. Things had become way too depressing, too paranoid - not to mention too dangerous. Frank could deal with face-to-face fighting, but he’d never had to worry about getting his throat cut in his sleep.

Did... did you say haunted? By real ghosts?” Frank perked up, his attitude taking an immediate u-turn upon hearing this golden possibility. If there were real ghosts, which wouldn’t even be too out of the ordinary, considering what they’d seen already, then... then...! The scoop potential!

Whoo, boy! Hell if I’m sitting this one out!” Frank cried, already excitedly making his way over to Dipper and his crew. “Do you have any idea how big it’ll be if we can get pictures of them? Come on, let’s get going!

After making entry - insufferable highschoolers first - Frank and the others found themselves inside unfamiliar, allegedly haunted territory, with almost no visibility and every light source everyone tried to share had suddenly began not working. It was surely not an ideal situation.

No lights? Great.Frank said, in response to the malfunction of the light sources the others tried to provide. Frank assumed there was some panic, as some of the people he was with began to exclaim about the obvious fact that there was no light. Some went to look for the light switch - which was logical, and Frank could understand, but Frank was completely confused when he saw the man who was speaking another language begin rummaging through the shelves for... something. Chocolate, maybe? He hadn’t the slightest clue.

"Huh... Funny. I get this place is abandoned and all, but at least give us 'some' lighting in here! What is this? I swear, you could expect spooky and scary to come with skeletons in worlds like this!" Tenshi exclaimed, sticking close to the rest of the group - as was Frank.

Yeah, I hear you there. Why didn’t Mr. Ford make us come here first, when it was still daytime? Ghosts aren’t vampires - sure they’ll still be around in the light, right?

The spirits you speak of- they are not Ghost-type Pokemon?” Though the Pokémon wasn’t talking directly to Frank, it gave him an idea.

Oh, yeah! Hey, one second... come on, Casper... got time for a picture...?” Frank muttered, scrambling for his camera and putting its lens to his eye. Hopefully, Frank thought, the upgrades he had received to his camera would still work here, and the ghosts wouldn’t mess with it. He tried to activate its night-vision and thermal-vision capabilities, in the hopes of not only navigating the station, but of perhaps finding the spirits too.​

--Whisper the Wolf-->
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore QizPizza QizPizza @NotGhostBusters
latest
Whisper was about to circle around the store too find a way in when the blonde human with glasses that instructed them to pin the murder from before simply walked in the store without a worry. Whisper simply hid the human with the beanie in fear that there would be something that'll jump at them...

Entering the abandoned store, Whisper felt an odd chill down her spine. Either it's the cold of the night, or there's something in this place that rubs her the wrong way. She glanced around, trying to find a light switch before walking off to the store's cashier counter. There doesn't seem to be one in the walls nearby, so there must be one past the shelves...At least, she hoped there would be. True, she liked to lurk around the darkness when sneaking around, but searching for ghosts? That's just as ridiculous as Eggman successfully taking over the world! Oh wait. That happened.

Contradicting metaphors aside, Whisper examined the store's cashier counter, peeking behind it in hopes she'd find something.

<--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Nightwisher Nightwisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara @SwimsuitGang
images
Hiryu simply nodded as Wendy instructed the group to stay quiet, arriving at the pool proper, one of the girls changed to her bathing suit and dove onto the water. She looked like she wanted to play in the water rather than actually help, but who knows. It's not like the girl's like what she seems. The cartoonish cat from before then voiced his confusion as to what they're supposed to be doing in the pool.

"Looking for the mermaid, I guess." Hiryu answered, looking down at the pool itself. "Is that thing really here though...?" He asked, rubbing his chin as he pondered. Usually mermaids are found near the sea, so why would one be in a pool? There doesn't seem to be anywhere else that has water in the area, so this might be where it is.

Hopefully that girl finds something down there.

Last edited:
Epsilo Gamman

Huh.. seems the lights were out... OH WAIT!!!! You have an idea!!

“H-hey everyone so uh Uhm... uh.... I can... see in the dark and all... so... since the lights aren’t working uh... does... is that helpful to you guys... if you... uh... need help maybe??? I could uh... lead you all I don’t know Uhm....”

You look down, and kick your foot gently. You hoped you could be more helpful and less of a burden but... well it’s hard for you when you look terrifying and can barely say a single sentence without stuttering...

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Veradana Veradana archur archur Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins BoltBeam BoltBeam @GhostGangYeet​

Kanna Kamui

Wherever Prompto goes, Kanna will follow. Therefore, as they made it to the pool, Kanna kneels down at the water and stares at it, curious and wanting to see if the said mermaid is going to pop out.

Nightwisher Nightwisher SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Mentions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Shadman, the Controversy Artist

“Remember. Stealth. Mission,”

"Got it, got it. Ninja style." Shadman whispered before entering the public pool, looking around for guards just in case shit get's real but so far, nothing seems to be harming him which is great because he loves doing nothing but he wishes he actually got some time with the Doomguy because he's one of the few people that he knows in this weird ass crossover fanfiction, Shad still believes that this is a fanfiction he got thrown into, there's no other reason why he was brought here with the freak accident of the portal. The girl blaming him for the death of Doomguy dived into the pool in search for the Mermaid without hesitation as I stared at her with a blank expression plastered on my face. She better not get attacked by The Mermaid because that would be awful. . . And funny.

"Give us a yell if you find anything interesting."

tumblr_o74gk8IhCJ1tk93nqo1_500.png

Orbeck of Vinheim
Yeah, I hear you there. Why didn’t Mr. Ford make us come here first, when it was still daytime? Ghosts aren’t vampires - sure they’ll still be around in the light, right?

"The idea of having to fight off hundreds of miniature men is absurd as it is. But in the darkness of night? You might as well be the very definition of a fool." Orbeck replied, "And if there are lights in this...grocery store apparently, then there would be no concern for the time of day."

He stops at one of the cash registers in one of the checkout lanes. Of course, Orbeck has no idea what a cash register is or what it even does. SO what would any so called scholar do when met with something as puzzling as this?
"Does anyone know how this contraption operates?" he asked in a reasonably confused tone. As far as he knows it just a box with a mess of lettering and moving parts.

Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch , Birb Birb , QizPizza QizPizza , archur archur , Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , BoltBeam BoltBeam
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• 591204 Staring at the pool silently before looking at the others,and THEN staring back at the pool as he waited for the purple haired lady to resurface,the gunslinger somewhat expected Plutia to come swimming back to the shore in a hurry while a certain drowning theme from a game about a blue hedgehog (Wait a minute....why do I feel like I've just seen someone from his world? Oh. Oh.....wow. I never realised until now?) plays loudly in the background.

“....Should I be getting a buoyancy ring just in case?”

Ekkeen "Reckoner" Traksa​
Actions: Watching Pool Group's Back​
"I'll be watching our backs. Just stay focused on the mission."
Traksa mentally decided to recount what just happened.
First things first. The voting had ended, amidst much bickering. Apparently the group had decided on an innocent creature that was the traitor-Slugcat, was it?
Then, one of the brothers in the cabin showed off some sort of machine. Traksa kept that in mind. That machine would mean that if an innocent was voted for, that person would simply be scanned and nothing else would happen. That would be useful. Very useful.
Anyways. Slugcat was checked on after a briefing on some sort of manipulator... Bill Cipher. And much to the Skirmisher's surprise, the creature was somehow guilty. The events that folded afterward was that the creature was sent to some sort of dimension.
Now was not the time to reflect, however. Traksa had chosen to follow the Pool Group, as a random choice. And now, here she was, silently trailing the team with her weapons away in an effort to not ruin the team's chances of stealthily completing their objective.​

The redhead just gave an awkward chuckle when the skeleton ignored her pun, brushing it off like she did every other interaction that never went as planned, burying deep inside until it came out in a burst of unhealthy anger--this was just the Corduroy way.

Wendy held the gate open, making sure that everyone would enter the pool. “Oh, watch out for Poolcheck.” She whispered, hopefully loud enough for everyone to hear. She’d nearly forgotten about the crazy man who basically lived at the pool. “The pool might be closed, but he likes to walk around for a few more hours because ‘it’s anarchy out there’.” She deepened her voice to mimic the eccentric lifeguards voice.

“Whoa there, buddy. This isn’t a rom-com, so don’t let the sparks fly.” Wendy warned the robot, narrowing her eyes into a warning glare before she turned her attention back toward the rest of the crowd.

While Wendy’s attention was on the stragglers in the back of the crowd, some little girl had apparently not understood what the words “Stealth Mission” meant.
"Alrighty then, I'll go ahead and check under the water. Wish me luck!"

“No!” Wendy hissed, trying not to be too loud. But the plea came too late. The young girl dove into the water, making a loud splash.
A loud whistle rang out, reverberating around everyone as a bald man, with a rim of blond hair around his head appeared from the toy shed. He had been running inventory on all the sink toys to make sure that they were all accounted for at the end of the day. The incredibly strict, angry, and mean lifeguard had been completely preoccupied and probably wouldn’t have even noticed the group if they had even tried to follow Wendy’s warning.

Poolcheck's nostrils flared as he walked toward the pool, moving quickly. He was in amazing shape, as seen by his muscular physique. His white short-shorts and red t-shirt clung to his body. Truly, if Achilles had been with this particular group, the Greek hero would have admired the lifeguard.

The man’s muscles rippled as he reached into the pool, grasping Plutia by the ankle and pulling her from the water. Poolcheck held her upside down as he yelled. “The pool is closed! The hours are clearly listed on the door, our website, and our answering machine." The man threw the little girl harshly back at her friends, not caring whether she got hurt, or the impact hurt one of her friends. He had no tolerance for rule breaking, whatsoever, and he wasn’t about to allow anyone to swim after hours.

Stealth Mission: Failed
Initiating Boss Fight: Poolcheck

( Sleek Sleek ), ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ), ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ), ( darkred darkred ), ( T The Man With No Name ), ( SheepKing SheepKing ), ( Chungchangching Chungchangching ), ( marc122 marc122 ), ( GearBlade654 GearBlade654 ), ( Topless Topless ), ( Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ), ( Tropicalpeacock Tropicalpeacock )

Morgana

Morgana jumped back at the sound of the whistle startling him. “Uh oh I think we might be in trouble...” He watched as the man pulled Plutia out of the water and threw her towards the group. He was going to try to catch her, but he had the sudden realization he was too small, so she just ended up landing on him. “O-Ow... could you get up please?”

Nightwisher Nightwisher Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Mentions:
Nightwisher Nightwisher

Shadman, the Controversy Artist
Shadman gasped and moved out of the way before the girl would crash into him, dissapointed at the outcome of this mission and shocked that the poolcheck was willing to toss the girl around without hesitation. Shad rubbed his face, he was kind of expecting them to fail trying to sneak themselves into the pool and grab the mermaid hair but not this fast! Guess this mission is a flunk then and here he thought he was going to get through this without much violence like the last time but not everything goes to plan so he might as well fight and not be a burden to his team, I mean, what else can he do to help? He's terrible at emotional support so that's definitely out of the picture but maybe he can negotiate with this guy, that's unlikely but he'll at least try. Shad slowly and cautiously approached the man in an attempt to defuse the situation but he was ready to dodge in case the poolcheck tries something with him.

"We're just here for one thing and we're leaving, is that okay with you?" Shad said. "We'll be out of here in no time."

<--Hiryu Kakogawa--
Nightwisher Nightwisher Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Chungchangching Chungchangching @SwimsuitGang
images
"Who the hell's Poolcheck?" Hiryu would ask, turning to Wendy before all of a sudden, a rather buff, blonde bald guy appeared from a nearby shed, soon taking the girl( Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ) out of the water before he tossed her over to the rest of the group. Luckily enough, the brave cartoonish cat( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ) had attempted to catch her, only to fail miserably and have him cushion her fall. Just when the skullmasked man told Poolcheck that they'll be quick, Hiryu to turn to him, saying. "In our defense, it's not our idea." He shrugged while curling his fist into a ball, preparing to punch his liver when and if the guy fights them.

And not gonna lie, I'm not liking our chances.

Last edited:

Isabelle & Mr. Gnome
On their way to the pool Isabelle opted to stick by the Pichu’s side for now. Despite her sympathy for the cat creature, the former was almost like a child to her. As long as the cat appeared to not be in danger, she’d only keep watch for now. He even seemed to be making a new friend in the form of a young girl with soft light grey hair. Smiling to herself at this positive turn of events, she continued with the group until they finally got to the pool.

Almost immediately the light grey haired girl mentioned before changed into a swimsuit and hopped into the pool. Now there were two things. First, it’s was currently nighttime so the water must have been freezing to get into. Next and more importantly, a man with a figure like no other stood guarding the body of water. He was absolutely livid at the girl jumping and somehow managed to chuck her at the unsuspecting group. There was no way he was purely human.
He was god and they were mere pawns in his chlorinated domain.

Isabelle was honestly too confused by the sight to do anything to get out of the way of the girl. Along with the cat she too felt the full impact of the prepubescent child. With an ugly red mark on her head as proof of her assault, Isabelle could do both else but sluggishly get back up. Mr. Gnome on the other hand was thrown out of her arms from the mere impact of the grey haired girl and by some miracle had been launched in the opposite direction with the pool guard as his direct target. Would his perfect physique and godly figure save the man from the gnome hurdling towards him?
Nightwisher Nightwisher Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara @PoolPartygonewrong
@ThegreyhairisactuallypurpleIsabelleisjustcolorblind

Last edited:
Fulgore slams his fists together in anticipation, his reactor revving up and priming for battle.
"FIGHT!"
The living weapon dashes foward, dodging the thrown gynoid and gaining speed with every step, the combined weight and force of his run cracking the concrete beneath his feet.
Fulgore opens with some light jabs and kicks to test the mans skill, and make sure not to kill him.
"I'll fight! You complete the objective!"

Nightwisher Nightwisher Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow Topless Topless @poolpartygoneright

Luna had previously flown high up into the sky after no one wanted to ride her and appeared to be a bird flying and circling based on her silhouette. Looking down and very, very accurately aiming, she dropped prop spiders covered in Kanna's saliva and draconic gastric juices onto Poolcheck's face.

"Huzzah!" Luna exclaimed, but she was high enough for no one to be able to hear her. "The fun has been doubled!"

Nightwisher Nightwisher Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow Topless Topless DerpyCarp DerpyCarp @poolpartygoneright​

Oh. Well,whadiya know. The drowning theme's already over before it could even begun. Well,folks. At least that means this idiot (me) doesn't have to- Wait,what's that? The narration recorded what I've said? .....you've gotta be *SEGA's Hyper Advanced Profanity Bleep intensifies* me.....

*AHEM*

• 591344 “Uh.....”

A gnome was launched towards the lifeguard,Fulgore's stepped in to start punching and kicking the guy,and the Brick Joke that is the spiders Kanna has nearly eaten earlier (Eww! How long has she been carrying these when the saliva's still on!?) were dropped onto the intimidating employee. Well,sucks to be him right now.

Without taking his eyes off whatever was unfolding in front of him,he pulled Plutia off Morgana,with one question in mind.

“Am I supposed to join in with the beat up while someone snags what we're here for?”

Last edited:
"Are those muscles all natural? Or are you used to needles?"
-Valentine

Valentine was still shocked from what happened to Slugcat, it was real that he was guilty and killed. The nurse wished mercy on it's soul as she proceeded to stay silent while Ford gave them another fetch quest for them to handle. If he was smart, he should have not sent them for a second time and split them. Besides, weren't those the conditions which made someone get killed? She didn't want to go with any of the groups but, tension was rising against them. She decided to join the group that went to the pool which was led by the girl who she gave a chocolate bar earlier.

As she was accompanying the group, she observed her surroundings. She didn't want to let anyone do anything suspicious or odd. As she was in the shadows observing, some girl decided it would be fun to make noise on a stealth mission. The nurse was clearly filled with rage but, decided to keep it in herself. After a moment, some man who was called 'The Poolcheck' decided to ruin her moment and toss her out of the pool. A fight broke out between him and the other members while Valentine stepped in. "Hey, jockstrap! Dodge this!" She proceeded to appear behind him and stab a needle in his throat that was filled to the brim with a paralyzing serum that should knock out any person for a long time, he wouldn't wake up until the next two months. She then stepped back and waited for him to realize that a needle was sticking out of his throat.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @poolpeople

( Nightwisher Nightwisher , Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara , SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 , @Pool Party
Honorable mention: BoltBeam BoltBeam )
Plutia

Plutia Resurfaced, just in time to hear Wendy yell something about a Poolcheck. She felt herself being lifted up by her ankles, and saw a really buff guy, glare at her. "Um.... Hi?" “The pool is closed! The hours are clearly listed on the door, our website, and our answering machine." The buff guy then threw her hard at the rest of the group, Plutia screaming, until Black/Morgana broke her fall, at expense of his well being.

Wait, didn't this happen before?
*Flashback*
"Move! Hurry! I'm going to crash!"
Plutia's fall was broken by a blue haired girl (Tenshi), who the later was flattened into the ground.
*Present*

Plutia was helped up by Prompto, before she thanked him. She then looked towards the lifeguard person and cracks her Knuckles. "He broke Black! I'm going to break him now!"

Plutia then charged at the Poolkeep, and as she got close, she threw a kick towards his sacred jewels (if you know what I mean :grinningteeth:)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back