• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [Exalted] O Brave New World (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I am going to swap a couple of Charms to give me Beast Form Empowerment, which will give me six more mutation points in my DBT form. I'm taking Giant, which gives an extra '0' Health Level, and increasing my Unusual Hide to increase my Soak.

I am thinking that the company is going to be a mixed bag of foot and horse soldiers, and with Renna's 5 Cha and her Oratory Charms, she was able to sway the bulk of the soldiers into following her. Morrolan was the leader of the infantry part of the company, and the foot soldiers were his responsibility so many of them will stick around, making the company a dual force.
Would you like me to delve into summoning elementals to help flesh out your army?

It would be quite welcome to have the extra oomph of the elementals in the army. Thank you!

It would be quite welcome to have the extra oomph of the elementals in the army. Thank you!
Anything at all you think I can provide you with, let me know! While I doubt Renna would want demons in her midst, elementals are just as easy.

But it goes further! Just let me know of any idea you have for a sorcerous work that would help you, and I shall do my best to make it happen. Even if its a work that would help you in a strategic way in battle. Like causing a flood to keep enemy from forming a river or sand storm to help you approach unnoticed. My xp is your xp!

Psychie Psychie
Goes for you too! I'm not sure what I could possible give the big guy. But Hazel is definitely at his service as well.

Also we might need a list of what sort of fauna are in the area.

The answer is 'yes'. I mean, if you want a Polar Bear you might be in for a bit of a trek, but maybe in a menagerie somewhere? Anything you can plausibly find in any desert, floodplains, savannah, jungle, or arid hills biome is fair game.

Alrighty. Time to think where to spend the rest of my BP.

Now, Hazel did have a nice mysterious manse and a Heirophants Eye that came with it. However! I think she would be well out of its boundaries, and the Hearthstone requires a secondary Hearthstone with it to work. So instead I think ill build on something else and worry about manses later.

So I'm thinking its about time Hazel learns Old Ream, so i'll buy a dot of that.

However! That leaves 4 dots left.

And I reminded myself of something I been meaning to get back to. This whole honorary princess of hell thing and demons either harassing or following her. Your definitely going to need to go into a bit of detail all that.

And following along those lines. How many dots of influence would reason the sort of title you intended?

The answer is 'yes'. I mean, if you want a Polar Bear you might be in for a bit of a trek, but maybe in a menagerie somewhere? Anything you can plausibly find in any desert, floodplains, savannah, jungle, or arid hills biome is fair game.

Ah! But to best blend in on stealthy ventures it is wisest to match the local wild life. Which brings us into local terrain. Ooh! Like rivers and crocodiles!

Now you've done it. I want a polar bear.
Lol I'm just tickled to be in a region of an eight tailed mole hound and already be able to turn into one. They both cute and weird!

Actually, I am thinking I may need a good aquatic form. Never know when a armored kraken form will come in handy.

Depending on how many natural waterways there are around us, that shouldn't be an issue. Unless you were serious about the armored kraken thing. That might be a little harder to find.

Actually, I am thinking I may need a good aquatic form. Never know when a armored kraken form will come in handy.

I picked a cute little dogfish :]

Though! We can't just pick any aquatic animal. We would need fresh or salt water according to the water around us. So might have to settle for a river kraken :p or a magma kraken!

Which reminds me! Can multiple lunars participate in the same hunt against the same target and share the hearts blood and still receive the shape?

If amount of water is the problem. Then look no further! I can sorcerous work that issue out of the picture!

I don't know. For the big creatures, having a pack work together is a reasonable thing, but I don't know if only one Lunar will get the resulting form or if they can share it.

I went ahead and added a river dragon form, and for something more subtle, I'll go fishing for a trout or something like that.

And if they can, that would then beg the question on if doing so would result in each of them sharing an identical face of that form.

I would think that only one of the pack would get the form.
I am starting to think you are right. It is like diablerie in Vampire: the Masquerade. Only the one making the final embrace on the other vamp gets the generation boost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back