• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [Exalted] O Brave New World (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Let's see if I can come up with some flags.in no particular order.

1. Want to have built an epic tower manse with which to effectively conduct and focus conduct sorcerous works. Wizards Tower!

2. Would like to help begin a campaign to take over the regions manses one by one. Perhaps to weaken rival sorcerers and spread our own influence over the area.

3. With Hazel being new in the region, that the local sorcerers laugh at her as Jaydudes new sorcerer. Treating her as a complete noob way out of her league.

4. Them sorcerers get their comeuppance at Hazels smug hands.

5. Go up against the magical leaders of various factions and regions in the area. Taking them on one by one. Countering sorcerous works with her own, magical duels, etc.

6. Go through great peril to prevent a magical disaster that could spell disaster for the kingdom or threatens the life of Jaydude.

7. Suffer a a massive defeat that forces her to rely on Erembours power to get through.

8. Convince Erembour to share magical secrets. Such as training to learn spells, new spells unknown to the world, and methods of enhancing sorcerous works.

9. To stunt malfean twists into spells via infusion or interference of/from Erembours power.

10. Try to reform Erembour towards Luna. After all. It was Luna who sheltered creation from the mighty and magnificent gaze of Sun, and in the blessed night of Luna Erembour could find peace.

11. Explore the whole "honorary princess of hell" thing cause it sounds awesome.

12. Explore the Lunar/Solar bond. The feelings and meaning behind it. To submit herself bondmate 2e style.

13. Find a way to incorporate Nocturne like a magical staff and think up suitable evocations for it.

14. Have dealings with Neith and see about learning from her. Would she be receptive of Hazel? Or would she see her as a threat? Would Hazel have see her as a nemesis due to her being anti solar?

15. Contact Raksi and see what she has to say.

There is some for now! Can likely think of plenty more. Especially as I learn more.

I am thinking that the company is going to be a mixed bag of foot and horse soldiers, and with Renna's 5 Cha and her Oratory Charms, she was able to sway the bulk of the soldiers into following her. Morrolan was the leader of the infantry part of the company, and the foot soldiers were his responsibility so many of them will stick around, making the company a dual force.

Excellent. Mixture of veteran infantry and cavalry it is. Do you have an idea in mind for the nature of the unit, it's strengths and weaknesses, legendary feats, etc, or do you want me to just make some stuff up and we can work out a retcon if you dislike any of it?

And following along those lines. How many dots of influence would reason the sort of title you intended?

Depends on how much you want to lean into your newfound infernal celebrity status. If you start taking Influence (Malfeas) you're really pushing for trips to Malfeas to become a semi-regular thing for you. That's an unlikely holiday destination for most of the PCs, so it will certainly isolate you.

I'd first start with: What do you want narratively out of Erembour being bound to you? Are you looking to destroy her? Keep her sealed forever? Become an Akuma? Buy yourself a nice condo in a good neighbourhood in Malfeas and settle down? Study Sorcery with Mara and peruse Orabillis' forbidden library with Erembour's library card? Get an autograph from the Ebon Dragon? Just enjoy having a creepy shadow and suddenly being a disturbingly good musician and what even is the future la-la-la I can't hear you? Be comically interrupted every other scene by a new strange and alien embassy from Hell asking you to mediate a dispute or group of cultists trying to curry favour with you by bringing strange gifts?

There are a few archetypes that classically come up when you imprison an incredibly powerful demon in your head:
  1. The slow descent into madness, the tragic arc of the hero who sacrifices themselves for the good of others. It's a thankless task that will often see you shunned by the people you're saving. In its most grim form you're literally just buying time before your inevitable death/corruption/whatever. Diablo, etc.
  2. The journey to Mt. Doom to destroy whatever evil you have bound. The race against time to complete the task before you're corrupted.
  3. If the evil is really cute (Erembour is canonically hella cute) a redemption arc is permissible, usually where you fall in love but won't admit it and act all tsundere at each other for a few seasons first. Of course it's impossible to change the nature of a Yozi's Third Circle soul, but when has a Celestial Exalt let a little thing like impossibility stop them? Inuyasha, Journey to the West, etc
  4. Endless relay race of evil. You pass it on to someone else to bear when you can handle it no longer.
  5. The Pact with the Devil superhero, where you try to use your bound evil for good even is it tries its damndest to drag you into damnation. You slip up, bad things happen, but you always try to make up for your mistakes.
  6. etc etc
We also need to answer the question of why you don't simply go to Malfeas, let Erembour out, and go home. If your only issue is, "She's in Creation unbound!" (Which is certainly a very serious problem) then it seems like letting her out in Malfeas solves that problem. What was Hazel's end game when she imprisoned Erembour inside herself?

Which reminds me! Can multiple lunars participate in the same hunt against the same target and share the hearts blood and still receive the shape?
I would think that only one of the pack would get the form.

I'm inclined to agree with Psychie here. A Sacred Hunt is meant to be a very personal ritual. Your friends might help you bring it down, but I imagine most hunts are solitary affairs.

10. Try to reform Erembour towards Luna. After all. It was Luna who sheltered creation from the mighty and magnificent gaze of Sun, and in the blessed night of Luna Erembour could find peace.

Erembour still vividly remembers the days when Luna would bow to her when she passed in Yu-Shan. She has mixed feelings about Luna. She can't really hold Luna's betrayal against her - she's a facet of the Ebon Dragon after all - but by the same token she's spiteful and vengeful. If she had a hand in the flight of Gaia then perhaps she would consider them even, for that was probably the only thing that could hurt Luna as much as she hurt Erembour. Of all of the Gods Luna has always been unquestionably her favourite, but she cannot conceive of Luna as anything but a wayward beloved servant.

Last edited:
The funny thing about my character is that his artifact weapon does Aggravated damage to demons, spellcasters and spirits. I picked it before I knew that D. Rex was going to play Hazel.

does Aggravated damage to demons, spellcasters and spirits

So it does super-duper-extra-aggravated damage to Hazel? That sounds seriously unpleasant.

Either way that's going to come in handy if when you and Sherwood decide to murder the Sassarins.

It is still sweet for you to use against other critters besides Hazel. Its not like you have it only to skewer her, right?

Random Word Random Word What is your thoughts on my War Charms? Are they going to be needed for anything other than flavor of me being an awesome general, or should I swap them out for something else? I'm torn on this.

Could be. But two Charms are valuable things. I could use them somewhere else.

True. I still see those Charms coming in handy, especially if you get the e2 Charm of Tiger Warrior Training Technique to continue to train up our growing military.

Mmmm, could be. At the moment, they are good where they are. We'll see how well they do for us down the road.

What is your thoughts on my War Charms?

Just to be sure, you didn't miss my previous answer and this one is a new follow-up question?

If you're asking for my thoughts on the mechanical value of Solar War Charms it's really a mixed bag. There aren't very many of them, and some of them are a bit trash (the fuck were they thinking with that siege engine Charm?) while others are really strong. Luckily the early Charms are where a lot of the good stuff is. You already have League of Iron for, "I can force march my troops to the Pole of Fire and back without any penalties to strategic manoeuvre," and War God Descendant for, "My hundred soldiers actually count as 500. Have fun with that." As Psychie mentioned, Tiger Warrior Training is nuts. With those 3 plus the War Excellency you can win battles even with some pretty ridiculous disadvantages and run circles around even most Exalted field commanders, let alone unfortunate mortals.

The Charms you bought are absolutely all very valuable in winning battles (and War God Descendant has the really weird hidden side effect of giving you a bunch of ablative ghost soldiers to die instead of your real soldiers, which depending on your reading either means you'll come out of all but the bloodiest battles with zero casualties or your whole unit will be dead several times over even as it continues to fight on. That's kinda nuts either way.), and everything about your character so far screams, "I'm here to win battles and chew bubblegum, and I'm all outta bubblegum."

I have no problem making your first scene a major pitched battle worthy of a Strategic Manoeuvre roll. There are plenty of enemies you could plausibly be hired to fight by all sorts of employers.

Last edited:
Happy new year everyone!

I've finally got a name and a face I found without too much trouble for this character.

I've also got craft charms picked out, and a shaping ritual picked. Just need to settle on a control spell and merits. Speaking of... I've been considering taking a manse and an artifact weapon at the start but it seems a bit silly to spend points to throw away a ton of potential flags and somewhat invalidate other points spent.

So before setting too much of John's backstory and intimacies in stone, I was curious what sort of ties he'd have to each person in the party. The high level I have at the moment is that he was a mortal cook at a family restaurant before Exalting, then due to vague memories, dreams, and harnessing essence he had a prodigious explosion of new hobbies he started collecting.

Given that combat skills are out of that wheelhouse, would it be fair to assume he could have learned from Renna Sherwood Sherwood or Morrolan Psychie Psychie ? I know Hazel would have helped him get started on the path to sorcery, hopefully with less nightmares. Also curious what relation he'd have to jaydude jaydude 's character and how the ruler would tolerate a novice scavenger with focus issues as a supporting cast member of the court.

First off, happy new year everyone!

Second, I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know that my character's finally starting to take shape!

I believe jaydude jaydude intends to lead his clan to dominate the entire valley, and perhaps most of the Direction.
Hmm. I suppose I should give my character an ambition along those lines - or at least have the Unconquered Sun tell her to do so.

Also curious what relation he'd have to jaydude jaydude 's character and how the ruler would tolerate a novice scavenger with focus issues as a supporting cast member of the court.
Once she sees his various crafting skills, I'm sure she'd be able to find a place for him in her court.

Definitely not a requirement. I may have mixed things up in assuming that was your plan.
It's no problem.

I was thinking more of having Atusa and her clan start off as a vassal of the Sassarin Principate - i.e. one of the clans whose domain wasn't granted to the Ur-Pharaoh - and then work on gaining power, wealth and influence from there. Ideally, she'd eventually amass enough to get on speaking terms with the Sassarin Sorcerer-Princes, assuming she doesn't become too powerful for their liking.

Depends on how much you want to lean into your newfound infernal celebrity status. If you start taking Influence (Malfeas) you're really pushing for trips to Malfeas to become a semi-regular thing for you. That's an unlikely holiday destination for most of the PCs, so it will certainly isolate you.

I'd first start with: What do you want narratively out of Erembour being bound to you? Are you looking to destroy her? Keep her sealed forever? Become an Akuma? Buy yourself a nice condo in a good neighbourhood in Malfeas and settle down? Study Sorcery with Mara and peruse Orabillis' forbidden library with Erembour's library card? Get an autograph from the Ebon Dragon? Just enjoy having a creepy shadow and suddenly being a disturbingly good musician and what even is the future la-la-la I can't hear you? Be comically interrupted every other scene by a new strange and alien embassy from Hell asking you to mediate a dispute or group of cultists trying to curry favour with you by bringing strange gifts?

There are a few archetypes that classically come up when you imprison an incredibly powerful demon in your head:
  1. The slow descent into madness, the tragic arc of the hero who sacrifices themselves for the good of others. It's a thankless task that will often see you shunned by the people you're saving. In its most grim form you're literally just buying time before your inevitable death/corruption/whatever. Diablo, etc.
  2. The journey to Mt. Doom to destroy whatever evil you have bound. The race against time to complete the task before you're corrupted.
  3. If the evil is really cute (Erembour is canonically hella cute) a redemption arc is permissible, usually where you fall in love but won't admit it and act all tsundere at each other for a few seasons first. Of course it's impossible to change the nature of a Yozi's Third Circle soul, but when has a Celestial Exalt let a little thing like impossibility stop them? Inuyasha, Journey to the West, etc
  4. Endless relay race of evil. You pass it on to someone else to bear when you can handle it no longer.
  5. The Pact with the Devil superhero, where you try to use your bound evil for good even is it tries its damndest to drag you into damnation. You slip up, bad things happen, but you always try to make up for your mistakes.
  6. etc etc
We also need to answer the question of why you don't simply go to Malfeas, let Erembour out, and go home. If your only issue is, "She's in Creation unbound!" (Which is certainly a very serious problem) then it seems like letting her out in Malfeas solves that problem. What was Hazel's end game when she imprisoned Erembour inside herself?

I'm inclined to agree with Psychie here. A Sacred Hunt is meant to be a very personal ritual. Your friends might help you bring it down, but I imagine most hunts are solitary affairs.

Erembour still vividly remembers the days when Luna would bow to her when she passed in Yu-Shan. She has mixed feelings about Luna. She can't really hold Luna's betrayal against her - she's a facet of the Ebon Dragon after all - but by the same token she's spiteful and vengeful. If she had a hand in the flight of Gaia then perhaps she would consider them even, for that was probably the only thing that could hurt Luna as much as she hurt Erembour. Of all of the Gods Luna has always been unquestionably her favourite, but she cannot conceive of Luna as anything but a wayward beloved servant.

1. Malfeas. Lots to respond to so let's start here! Frequent trips to Malfeas would certainly be inconvenient to the rest of the players, and it could slow down our main arc so I'd like to avoid that. However I most certainly wouldn't mind being drug there a few times to get to experience some of its hellish wonders.

2. The seal of Erembour. Now this was a question Hazel struggled with in the last rp she was in. What to do with Erembour.

It was established that Fae had a relic which allowed them to summon third circle demons for a nefarious plot on creation. Hazel reason that since they still had the relic. And that they could not confirm if it was still working, that banishing Erembour would just give them the chance to summon her again. Putting her in the hands of the fae again after countless dynasts risked their lives to get her from their clutches. The reason behind sealing her inside herself was to prevent this, to keep Erembour from even being summoned. Trapping her from being used at all. As Hazel didn't want the calamity to return, sooner or later.

The first thing she considered was seeing if it was possible to destroy Erembour permanently without the chance of her reforming in Malfeas. But the question arose of how that would effect her Yozi given Eremours soul was tied to it. The effects could be too unpredictable to try without further study.

However, like the cat she is, there is indeed curious ambition. The thought occurred to her that she could make the best of a bad situation and see about learning anything she could from her prisoner.

That said! I as a player am happy to take advantage of any opportunity, like Hazel. If Hazel had the chance to study with Mara or peruse a super library, she would pee herself with excitement. Seeimg the Ebon Dragon and live to tell the tale with mind intact, well I would never turn down learning new bits of Lore about exalted. Nor would I turn down a tea party with legendary Infernals, dinner with with the third circle demons, and a meeting with the yozi as they are all curious about Hazels incredible levels of "audacity of this bitch". As well always love me some comic scenes and interactions, and trying to deal with cultists and low level demons trying to earn her favor would make for some interesting side scenes.

To summarize as an archtype, her goals would definitely fall between 2 and 3, with 5 through the journey.

Perhaps reforming Erembour is impossible. Perhaps as a player it is explicitly so. But to me, in the world of Exalted, one of the main things is our character doing the impossible. That even if our failure is destiny, that by very nature of our characters we have come closer to achieving it than anyone else could hope. So maybe Erembour remains a creation hating demon, but maybe Hazel managed to change her just a sliver. Maybe just planted a seed of light in a deep ocean of overwhelming darkness. Maybe implant just the most minor positive intimacy towards some aspect of creation. Something inconsequential but there all the same. And eventually another like Hazel will come, and do the same. Over ages the cycle of optimist exalts beating at her nature like a hammer on cold iron. The work may never be perfect, the process slow, but eventually the shape will change. Eventually there will come a point where the impossible can no longer be reasoned to remain impossible. And it all starts with trying.

Maybe Erembour does gain a fondness for Hazel as much as a demon can be fond. Maybe she becomes passive of her little window into creation. Who knows! Maybe she falls for John and the poor man is pulled into a very awkward and obtuse three way romance.

But rps rarely reach conclusion, they embody the saying of "its about the journey not the destination." And that applies even to the impossible. Maybe something will happen. Maybe it won't. Maybe she will change. And maybe not. But trying is sure as heck going to be fun.

3. Erembour and Luna.
Erembour and Hazel have some big things in common. They both extremely love the night and darkness, and they are both spiteful and vengeful. Maybe that point of contention, her view of Luna, is something to strive to change. Or maybe that is simple where we begin. In Erembour is still some positive feeling towards Luna. Even if the demon is still sour about it. That small bit, that tiny bit, could be the finger hold with which to begin establishing a more positive and useful relationship between Hazel and the Demon. And, more importantly has forced a connection between Erembour and Luna. With Erembour inside a child of Luna, it would be very very unlikely that the goddess does not know. (With the least of which reason being Hazel prayed to Luna to guide her in the spell of sealing of sealing Erembour, did anything happen? Beats me. But Hazel also doesn't know the relationship between Erembour and Luna)

So who knows! Definitely not me. I'm winging it :)

It's no problem.

I was thinking more of having Atusa and her clan start off as a vassal of the Sassarin Principate - i.e. one of the clans whose domain wasn't granted to the Ur-Pharaoh - and then work on gaining power, wealth and influence from there. Ideally, she'd eventually amass enough to get on speaking terms with the Sassarin Sorcerer-Princes, assuming she doesn't become too powerful for their liking.

Starting off as a vassal could be a pretty good start for us. Small but kind of established, yet still under their notice.

This gives us the chance to grow strong enough to withstand them until its too late to crush us without serious repercussions. Atusa gaining a genius architect, a legendary General, a might war hero, and a grand sorceress.

More importantly! This gives good opportunities to get to know those around us before conquering them. The chance to build ties. To learn who we want as allies and who we want as enemies. To set in place rivalries and meet with powerful or influential people that we will later face off against. Giving a bit of time to create context and history between us and npcs rather than simply being thrown against people we have never met or heard about IRL.

For example, when Atusa goes to war with Toro Hetskut, he isn't just a neighbor. He was the kindly leader of a clan who helped feed our clan when we were struggling to pay tribute. When Morrolan and Renna storm an enemy palace, he recalls a beautiful moment he spent here in the gardens as he duels with the enemy champion amongst the flowers. John discovers a secret in a manse he has been to a hundred times, a secret that changes how he views the city it is in. And so on!

Furthermore. It gives us time to establish our characters identities for when we do start meeting the big boys. With Random being more accurately able to react to the impressions we have made and in a more meaningful way.

Random Word Random Word

Thaumaturgy "spells" do not come with the base merit of thaumaturgy. It apparently just unlocks the ability to learn them.

Learning a 2dot thaumaturgy spell is 5xp.

Since a non favored charm costs 10 xp, would it be reasonable to trade in a slot for a starting charm for two 2dot thaumaturgy spells?

Also! Would the Resplendent Amulet that we have been using in other games be allowed here?

I have a question for our Illustrious Storyteller. The Melee Charms of Call the Blade and Summoning the Loyal Steel have no Martial Art equivalent for my sword style. Can I use MA as the required skill for being able to purchase these Charms, or do I need to go ahead and raise up my Melee before I pick them up?

Demonology and Erembour
So maybe Erembour remains a creation hating demon
I'd like to point out a few things about demons. First off: As far as I'm concerned Demons don't hate Creation. They love it. It's theirs, they built it from nothing, and they didn't fuck up and accidentally build something they hated. They want it back. There are a few problems for the mortals living in Creation, though.

Firstly, they want revenge on the traitorous Gods and their Exalted servants and they're not particularly concerned with whether they destroy Creation in the process of getting said revenge, because they can just build it again if they have to, but better this time, with more blackjack and hookers.

Secondly, they don't tend to run free in Creation all at the same time, and Creation was only really held in balance by all of them exerting their natures upon it simultaneously plus the Gods patching up all the things they broke. One powerful demon free in Creation can't help but give free reign to their urges and impose their nature upon everything they can. Usually this is the part where things go seriously wrong for humans.

It is Erembour's nature to be the life of the party, but it's a really rowdy punk rock party because the darkness welcomes everyone, especially those rejected by 'civilized' society. It's a party for monsters and outcasts and iconoclasts, and someone is definitely getting stabbed to death in the mosh pit, someone will steal your wallet, someone will pull you into a powerful occult ritual and you'll have a profound spiritual experience, you'll uncover dark and terrible secrets about things you thought sacred, you'll have the most mind blowing sex you've ever had with someone you just met and might never see again, but above all you definitely won't leave the party unchanged, especially if you weren't already an outcast. She is Rage Against the Machine and she revels in the collapse of society and she wants you to revel in it too and because she wills it you'll have the best time of your life as it all burns down around you. Then the next night (or the final night, since there will be only one long night wherever she goes if she's free) she wants you to do it all again, and she gives no fucks about your hangover or your injuries. You'll pick yourself up, dust off the ashes, and find somewhere new to party so hard there's nothing but ashes left by the end.

You can see why she's a bit problematic when left to her own devices completely unchecked. She's not evil any more than any Demon is really evil, but she is extreme and alien and probably not someone you want to leave unsupervised. If Ligier is here to ensure she can't bring endless night (and how she hates him for it), and the emanantions of Cecelyne and She Who Lives in Her Name and even Kimbery are here to rigidly, brutally, lovingly, tenderly hold society together against the ravages of her celebratory destruction, then things start to balance out just a little bit. There are still local extremes where one of them focuses their attention and the others are busy elsewhere (and thus the many messes the Gods had to clean up), but on the whole the system functions.
Another point worth making: Demonology is a much more obscure subject in 3e than it was in 2e. The name 'Yozis' as a classification, even the idea that demons are emanations of their souls, is the sort of information reserved for those with 5 dots of Occult or a specialty in Demonology. Everyone knows Demons exist, but for your average person 'Demon' is just the word for any spirit that does something that harms them, or appears frightening. The distinction between the different kinds of Spirits is mostly:

Does it do something useful for me when I pray to it? Then it must be a God. Be respectful and make offerings.
Is it inscrutable but generally ignores me and mine and goes about its odd business without harming me? Spirit, or if very well educated and seems to have elemental themes, Elemental. Avoid it like the plague, and maybe try making offerings to make sure it stays away.
Out to get me, or looks frightening? Demon. Run screaming, and definitely make offerings to try to make it stay away if you survive.
Clearly dead? Dead. If it's your ancestor, you might treat them like a God, or help them let go and reincarnate. If it isn't, it probably wants to eat you, so treat it like a Demon.

No one has summoned a Third Circle Demon into Creation since Bagrash Kol was fucking around with the Eye of Autochthon like 500 years ago. The name Erembour - let alone the Ebon Dragon - is lost to the libraries of Heaven, Hell, the Underworld, the memories of immortal beings like Gods and Fae, and the secret collections of the most powerful Sorcerers and Savants in Creation. Dynasts, as a general rule, don't travel to Malfeas very often, but they can at least summon First Circle Demons and ask them questions, so they have some limited understanding of the nature of Malfeas and its denizens in addition to the texts that survive in their best libraries and the things the Sidereals bother to teach them. They understand Malfeas in the same way you might understand the inner workings of a government if you could summon a random unimportant citizen and ask them questions. Sorcerers have a bad habit of hoarding knowledge, so even most well educated people in Creation know next to nothing about Demons except perhaps how to kill or ward off/placate some of those most frequently found in Creation. To learn the true name of a new Demon is a big deal because that opens up the possibility of summoning it, so that kind of information is jealously guarded.
Since a non favored charm costs 10 xp, would it be reasonable to trade in a slot for a starting charm for two 2dot thaumaturgy spells?

Yes, that sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

Also! Would the Resplendent Amulet that we have been using in other games be allowed here?

Probably - what's it do again? It's Sailor Moon's costume wand?

Can I use MA as the required skill for being able to purchase these Charms, or do I need to go ahead and raise up my Melee before I pick them up?

Oooh, interesting. The first of those two Charms would make a good Evocation for Beloved Adorei. The latter however is almost certain to dismay and upset her. Being banished from your side to Elsewhere would be quite the punishment, so probably not one of her Evocations. It doesn't really fit the themes of Single Point, either. For Summoning the Loyal Steel you'd need the dots of Melee, and it will probably make your sword mad at you unless you obviously need to do it, but Call the Blade you can just buy as an Evocation. Oh, but a refluff of Summoning the Loyal Steel could make a good Evocation for Beloved Adorei, having her conceal herself as something less threatening and considerably smaller instead of being banished to Elsewhere. Say she transforms into an amulet or a hair clip or something?

Last edited:
Oooh, interesting. The first of those two Charms would make a good Evocation for Beloved Adorei. The latter however is almost certain to dismay and upset her. Being banished from your side to Elsewhere would be quite the punishment, so probably not one of her Evocations. It doesn't really fit the themes of Single Point, either. For Summoning the Loyal Steel you'd need the dots of Melee, and it will probably make your sword mad at you unless you obviously need to do it, but Call the Blade you can just buy as an Evocation. Oh, but a refluff of Summoning the Loyal Steel to have Beloved Adorei conceal herself as something less threatening and considerably smaller could fit. Say she transforms into an amulet or a hair clip or something?
Ok, I can work with that. Good idea, having the one Charm be an Evocation instead.

Probably - what's it do again? It's Sailor Moon's costume wand?
It is a 2e artifact that I pulled into some games of mine in the past.

INFINITE RESPLENDENCE AMULET
(ARTIFACT ••• TO •••••)
Consisting of aspect-dedicated magical material lattices
embedded in synthetic adamant matrices, these thumbnailsized
baubles are the most ubiquitous artifact garments
currently in fashion among the Chosen. Some elder Exalted
object to them on principle,
especially the “wear nothing
you didn’t make” purists and
the “mansions of closets”
hedonists, though the latter
sometimes collect hundreds
of amulets to display their
collection of brand glyphs
from highly regarded Exalted
and Jadeborn artisans.
Although the devices vary
by model, each costs five
motes to attune. The devices
have the following common features:
Modular Attire: The amulet can generate any form of
outfit the wearer can imagine, however grand or humble.
Changing the setting requires contact and a diceless miscellaneous
action. Repairing or cleaning a worn outfit takes the
same action as creating a new one. Created clothes have no
reality beyond being an extension of the amulet, so they
dissolve or flow back into the artifact if they are removed
for any reason. Most wearers integrate the amulet itself as
an accessory of each outfit, especially to show off impressive
brand glyphs.
Protection: Regardless of configuration, enchantments
in the amulet provide +1L/+1B soak (which does not count
as armor for Charm purposes), plus an extra success to all
Resistance or Survival rolls to reduce or avoid the effects of
deleterious environmental conditions, toxins or disease.
In addition, each amulet also has one material-specific
feature by default. Composite designs cost •••• for one
additional feature or ••••• for all four material features.
Provided a copy of the artifact incorporates the material that
naturally resonates with its wearer, there is no commitment
surcharge to attune a composite model.
Orichalcum: These amulets create clothes as constructs
of solidified light, giving them a palette of colors and textures
worthy of a Solar’s glory. As an Obvious effect, such raiment
gives its wearer +4 Appearance and inhibits stealth like an
8–10 mote anima banner does. The Solar may hide this glory
to make humbler attire if his pride permits, but the bonus
is all or nothing.
Moonsilver: Extruding outfits as a diaphanous second
skin grown from liquid metal tendrils, these amulets provide