• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [Exalted] O Brave New World (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
How many dots is that one? It always struck me as extremely underwhelming, at however many dots just to claw back 2m of committed essence. If there's a Solar manse here it's got to be really old. Like First Age old. I suppose maybe one of the war manses in the hills could be Solar aspected, possibly some retrofitted First Age fortress. There would certainly be at least a few Lunar aspected manses, so Sherwood is covered. Alright, I don't see why there can't be one Solar aspected manse up there, but that'll be the only one, and it'll be a real fixer-upper.

Random Word Random Word
Hey, I know I haven't been active much. But some things have come up that has taken the majority of my attention.

I need to let you know that I won't be able to able to post or anything until early November. So you can skip me, or write me out, or ignore me, or play for me as however you need. Sorry about this. Hopefully I can take care of things quickly here.

Life comes first. Good luck! I'm also going to be away for the next week and a bit, so I'll only be available sporadically, if at all. Updates will resume once I get back.

I'm in sort of a similar funk as D. Rex. Life lately hasn't left much space to keep up with RPN stuff lately, but I haven't forgotten these games. I'll do my best to jump back in when I can though. Hopefully soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back