• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice [Exalted] O Brave New World (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Having some magical armor for my unicorn will make Asha very happy.

Sherwood Sherwood
I looked up what mentioned about solar bonds ending.

If the tie that represents the bond ever weakens or is removed from your intimacies, a new tie is added at the end of the seen with context chosen by the player.

So while the bond doesn't seem to ever end, it can shift to another emotion entirely.

So, question.

Is a Solar or Lunar BORN with the reincarnated soul and the shard of exaltation find them when they are ready during great duress and stuff?

Or do they become the reincarnated soul only when they exalt? And if so. What happens to the soul they had before?

The Lunar or Solar is a regular old Joe before their Exaltation. Once whatever event happens in their life that triggers the arrival of the Shard happens, they then get their awesome powers.

They keep the original soul that they had upon their birth; the Shard just adds to that with past life knowledge and powers.

The Lunar or Solar is a regular old Joe before their Exaltation. Once whatever event happens in their life that triggers the arrival of the Shard happens, they then get their awesome powers.
They keep the original soul that they had upon their birth; the Shard just adds to that with past life knowledge and powers.

Yeah, but powers aside.

Was Witch Hazel the reincarnation of her first age self when she was born? And the exaltation just returned the powers and knowledge.

Or does the exalted shard dictate the reincarnation, latching onto a suitable host and gets all like "First Age Ranger lives in through you. You are now Witch Hazel and First Age Ranger."

The latter, I think of it like a second soul. It's not the same mortal soul every time. To my knowledge anyway.

Not like there's many mortals or non-celestials that retain memories of past lives outside the Forest Witches subsplat, which I've never really found that appealing compared to the alternatives.

The latter, I think of it like a second soul. It's not the same mortal soul every time. To my knowledge anyway.

Not like their's many mortals that retain memories of past lives outside the Forest Witches subsplat, which I've never really found that appealing compared to the alternatives.

That's understandable. How much of their past lives do exalts commonly remember? Or does that sort of thing vary from exalt to exalt?

That's understandable. How much of their past lives do exalts commonly remember? Or does that sort of thing vary from exalt to exalt?
Like the Lunar-Solar bond, I'd assume that's largely a case by case basis for a character and what the player and ST decide to do with it.

In 2E there was even a flaw called throwback where the impression of the past life was so strong it could seize control of the host body. I doubt we'll see that return for 3E, but evidently not unprecedented for the setting.

If you want it to be important to Hazel, why not make an aspect Heir of [First Age Ranger] that can be tagged or compelled. Sounds like the perfect use of the Fate extension to me.

Like the Lunar-Solar bond, I'd assume that's largely a case by case basis for a character and what the player and ST decide to do with it.

In 2E there was even a flaw called throwback where the impression of the past life was so strong it could seize control of the host body. I doubt we'll see that return for 3E, but evidently not unprecedented for the setting.

If you want it to be important to Hazel, why not make an aspect Heir of [First Age Ranger] that can be tagged or compelled. Sounds like the perfect use of the Fate extension to me.

Lol actually just asking because I'm curious. Learning more about things bit by bit, and seeing what things I might use at another point.

I'm don't think I will make remembering her past self as a major theme for her. Was speaking of that as just an example. I dont know enough about the age, for one. Hazel never really shown much sign that she cares or remembers her past life much at all. And I don't really have any ideas for it.

I just sort of thought up the master apprentice idea, and added a few random bits to flesh it out. Like how it was John that made her who she now. One such random bit I pulled out of my head was "hey, I could use this to explain part of her abilities".

Chose Archery since that is her highest ability aside from occult. Why? Because she needed some combat to aid, and I thought using guns would be fun. So I figured I would make something of it with the bond idea, and use the opportunity to add a little flavor to her stats.

Thougg that does remind me I may need to work in her aspects a little. And get the flags for her up and running.

tl;dr Look at all those questions.
But that does beg a question. Will her monstrous shadow give her away when she is in animal form?

Erembour is not particularly interested in being convenient, so yes. Mind you, a rat scampering down an alley with a monstrous shadow is much more likely to be dismissed as a weird visual illusion than a person walking down the street in broad daylight.

I am wondering if Renna and her mercenary company being there already, or if we are arriving on location in the opening scene.

I leave that up to you. Both work well. If you want to have an independent story with Renna + Morrolan prior to meeting Attusa/John/Hazel for the first time you could do it either way, but arriving in the opening scene would make sense.

Perhaps there's a better spot for him and the restaurant somewhere else.
I can think of a few alternatives here.

If you don't mind being famous, you could have simply turned down the invitation to study at the academy in favour of the culinary arts. People would be aghast, some might hold it against you, but it would certainly attract a lot of business. Many would be curious to try the cooking of the man who turned down the great academy in favour of pursuing his passion.

If you don't want to be famous but do want to live in the Principate, Hanama is the Goddess of Dreams, Inspiration, Divination, and the Pursuit of Enlightenment. If you persuaded her that your dream was to pursue culinary arts, and it was your personal path to enlightenment, she could have hidden your exam results and reported you scored exactly high enough to be your father's apprentice without attracting any undue attention. She would keep an eye on you, but you'd otherwise go unremarked.

You also could have grown up Faqari, possibly even in Attusa's clan, or Hisari, the hill people who do most of the mining and goat herding, providing much of the materials the Faqari haul across the dunes for trade. There are the Lake Kingdoms where the Achaea carves deep canyons out in the desert east of the river valley. It fans out in a delta and forms a mess of large lakes (many of which are underground) and small rivers before it eventually dries up, and there are a number of minor powers out there living primarily in lakeside cities carved into canyon walls. It's a bit rural and out of the way, though. Then there are the canopy cities of Locura, or Tiama where a lot of local cultures blend together.

If none of those appeal to you, we can work together on a new location and make sure it's important enough to the story you have plenty of excuses to visit your home.
However, I'm not sure if Special Xp, as mentioned, counts towards essence growth. Or if it just replaces Lunar/Solar xp.

I had imagined Special XP as Lunar/Solar XP, but if you want faster power progression we could change one or both of the sources of Special XP to Regular XP.

Will I be okay to lead my own Faqari clan with Influence 3 (the rating for tribal leaders given by the book)? Also assuming I should take Command 4 (up to 1,000 soldiers), so that I have enough warriors to protect 5,000 people.

To me Influence represents how much weight your words carry with a group of people, and how much authority you have over them. If those people already count soldiers amongst their number, you would be able to sway their deployment. Command puts you in personal command over an armed group, and makes them personally loyal to you. The difference being if you lost your legitimacy with the group you had influence over, those soldiers would continue to follow you anyway because their loyalty was never to the polity, it was to you.

Given you have Influence 3 over the clan, you already have the authority to decide what the clan's warriors will do within the confines of their cultural duties (probably defending ships, fighting Raksha, guarding expeditions into ruins, and raiding other clans). If you want to also buy Command 4 that's an extra thousand soldiers so fanatically loyal to you that even if you lose your position as leader of your clan they would continue to follow you.

Speaking of which, do you lead alone? Is there some sort of council? At 28 it seems you would have influential elders. Does your clan use blood line of succession? Some kind of elected post? Trial by combat/trial by some other test of skill?

I'm not sure Solars automatically recognize their bondmate on sight as a Lunar would.

They do. There's no asymmetry in the bond.

the demon could find being pulled towards a Solar to be a repulsive experience

Hazel will find the light of an iconic Solar anima unpleasant because Erembour dislikes it, but Erembour is not offended by the idea that Hazel might be in love with a Solar.

She's been summoned by plenty of First Age Solars to teach them how to win the heart of their beloved, or help them do it. Shipping people is one of her many hobbies. She's also been summoned to teach the arts of love, be a concubine, DJ parties, spark revolutions, steal priceless treasures, assist in sorcerous workings and crafting of artifacts, etc etc. She was one of the more popular Third Circle demons to summon in the First Age because of the general utility of her purviews. There were plenty of years where there were fights over who would get her that year, and sometimes she went decades without returning to Malfeas for more than a day.

1st. It wasnt JUST a seal that Hazel performed. But bound Erembour as if she summoned her. While even that is risky and dangerous, it does grant Hazel some degree of control over and protection from Erembour. The demon isn't running around buck wild inside of Hazel.

Oh dear. You didn't mention this. The only way I can let you have a bound-as-in-summoned Third Circle Demon at Essence 1 is if the binding has almost completely sealed her powers. If she's bound-as-in-summoned she has an unbreakable Defining Tie of Loyalty to you, so she can't do anything you forbid her from doing (like making your shadow all monstrous when you don't want it). Her ability to troll you or be inconvenient is significantly curtailed, but at that point the only reason she would be upset with you is boredom. Summoning someone like her with nothing you want her to accomplish and sealing all her powers away is to her just an insulting waste of her talents. It's like summoning Luna and assigning her the task of giving colour commentary in your head for a year. It will be fantastic colour commentary, but really?

She has been summoned for sillier things before, though.

While it is not mentioned in the Third Circle Demon summoning spell. IF it works the same as first or second circle summoning, then Hazel may only have a year and a day before her control over Erembour wanes. While she may be still sealed, it might lead to a rougher time for Hazel in keeping her under control.

You get a year and a day of arbitrary control, or until the completion of some specified task.

Asha run on the wind or water

Asha would be deeply offended at the suggestion. She can already run on water, and even on wind in the Wyld. Barding, though, I'm sure would be appreciated.

Is a Solar or Lunar BORN with the reincarnated soul and the shard of exaltation find them when they are ready during great duress and stuff?

This has been answered excellently already by others, but no, your soul has likely never been Exalted in any of its reincarnations. There are three pieces to the soul: The Hun, Po, and the optional Exaltation. The Hun is the higher soul which reincarnates. The Po is the lower 'animal' soul which stays with the body when you die and can form a Hungry Ghost if the proper funerary rites aren't performed. The Exaltation is a separate soul piece that carries its own baggage and attaches to the soul of someone chosen by its bestower somewhere in Creation. The UCS/Luna/etc don't just wait for a soul to make its way through Lethe to give that same soul the same Exaltation again (Given how many died in the Usurpation/Great Contagion/Balorean Crusade the backlog for reincarnation is loooooong. Many souls from the First Age are still waiting). We can tell that an Exaltation doesn't have to bind to the reincarnated Hun soul of its last incarnation because Deathlords exist (Hun souls of Solars, Lunars, and maybe even Exigents/Sidereals/stranger things) and yet their exaltations have found new souls.

Last edited:
tl;dr Look at all those questions.
Erembour is not particularly interested in being convenient, so yes. Mind you, a rat scampering down an alley with a monstrous shadow is much more likely to be dismissed as a weird visual illusion than a person walking down the street in broad daylight.

I leave that up to you. Both work well. If you want to have an independent story with Renna + Morrolan prior to meeting Attusa you could do it either way, but arriving in the opening scene would make sense.

I can think of a few alternatives here.

If you don't mind being famous, you could have simply turned down the invitation to study at the academy in favour of the culinary arts. People would be aghast, some might hold it against you, but it would certainly attract a lot of business. Many would be curious to try the cooking of the man who turned down the great academy in favour of pursuing his passion.

If you don't want to be famous but do want to live in the Principate, Hanama is the Goddess of Dreams, Inspiration, Divination, and the Pursuit of Enlightenment. If you persuaded her that your dream was to pursue culinary arts, and it was your personal path to enlightenment, she could have hidden your exam results and reported you scored exactly high enough to be your father's apprentice without attracting any undue attention. She would keep an eye on you, but you'd otherwise go unremarked.

You also could have grown up Faqari, possibly even in Attusa's clan, or Hisari, the hill people who do most of the mining and goat herding, providing much of the materials the Faqari haul across the dunes for trade. There are the Lake Kingdoms where the Achaea carves deep canyons out in the desert east of the river valley. It fans out in a delta and forms a mess of large lakes (many of which are underground) and small rivers before it eventually dries up, and there are a number of minor powers out there living primarily in lakeside cities carved into canyon walls. It's a bit rural and out of the way, though. Then there are the canopy cities of Locura, or Tiama where a lot of local cultures blend together.

If none of those appeal to you, we can work together on a new location and make sure it's important enough to the story you have plenty of excuses to visit your home.

I had imagined Special XP as Lunar/Solar XP, but if you want faster power progression we could change one or both of the sources of Special XP to Regular XP.

To me Influence represents how much weight your words carry with a group of people, and how much authority you have over them. If those people already contain soldiers, you would be able to sway their deployment. Command puts you in personal command over an armed group, and makes them personally loyal to you. The difference being if you lost your legitimacy with the group you had influence over, those soldiers would continue to follow you anyway because their loyalty was never to the polity, it was to you.

Given you have Influence 3 over the clan, you already have the authority to decide what the clan's warriors will do within the confines of their cultural duties (probably defending ships, fighting Raksha, guarding expeditions into ruins, and raiding other clans). If you want to also buy Command 4 that's an extra thousand soldiers so fanatically loyal to you that even if you lose your position as leader of your clan they would continue to follow you.

Speaking of which, do you lead alone? Is there some sort of council? At 28 it seems you would have influential elders. Does your clan use blood line of succession? Some kind of elected post? Trial by combat/trial by some other test of skill?

They do. There's no asymmetry in the bond.

Hazel will find the light of an iconic Solar anima unpleasant because Erembour dislikes it, but Erembour is not offended by the idea that Hazel might be in love with a Solar.

She's been summoned by plenty of First Age Solars to teach them how to win the heart of their beloved, or help them do it. Shipping people is one of her many hobbies. She's also been summoned to teach the arts of love, be a concubine, DJ parties, spark revolutions, steal priceless treasures, assist in sorcerous workings and crafting of artifacts, etc etc. She was one of the more popular Third Circle demons to summon in the First Age because of the general utility of her purviews. There were plenty of years where there were fights over who would get her that year, and sometimes she went decades without returning to Malfeas for more than a day.

Oh dear. You didn't mention this. The only way I can let you have a bound-as-in-summoned Third Circle Demon at Essence 1 is if the binding has almost completely sealed her powers. If she's bound-as-in-summoned she has an unbreakable Defining Tie of Loyalty to you, so she can't do anything you forbid her from doing (like making your shadow all monstrous when you don't want it). Her ability to troll you or be inconvenient is significantly curtailed, but at that point the only reason she would be upset with you is boredom. Summoning someone like her with nothing you want her to accomplish and sealing all her powers away is to her just an insulting waste of her talents. It's like summoning Luna and assigning her the task of giving colour commentary in your head for a year. It will be fantastic colour commentary, but really?

She has been summoned for sillier things before, though.

You get a year and a day of arbitrary control, or until the completion of some specified task.

Asha would be deeply offended at the suggestion. She can already run on water, and even on wind in the Wyld. Barding, though, I'm sure would be appreciated.

This has been answered excellently already by others, but no, your soul has likely never been Exalted in any of its reincarnations. There are three pieces to the soul: The Hun, Po, and the optional Exaltation. The Hun is the higher soul which reincarnates. The Po is the lower 'animal' soul which stays with the body when you die and can form a Hungry Ghost if the proper funerary rites aren't performed. The Exaltation is a separate soul piece that carries its own baggage and attaches to the soul of someone chosen by its bestower somewhere in Creation. The UCS/Luna/etc don't just wait for a soul to make its way through Lethe to give that same soul the same Exaltation again (Given how many died in the Usurpation/Great Contagion/Balorean Crusade the backlog for reincarnation is loooooong. Many souls from the First Age are still waiting). We can tell that an Exaltation doesn't have to bind to the reincarnated Hun soul of its last incarnation because Deathlords exist (Hun souls of Solars, Lunars, and maybe even Exigents/Sidereals/stranger things) and yet their exaltations have found new souls.
Answers a lot of questions!

As for the the whole thing about binding Erembour. I'm more than happy to throw that sort of obedience in the trash in return for antics.

Cosmic Power and unparalleled knowledge under her control < Squiffy shadow shape that gets her in trouble sometimes

Besides, what bit of favor or positivity Hazel gets from Erembour will be more meaningful if it was earned rather than commanded.

Besides. This prison isn't all that bad for Erembour. She has TWO windows, and gets a home that is mostly in the shade.

Without binding as if summoned. How much control does Hazel have over Erembour? And how safe is Hazel in her own head or in her dreams?

To me Influence represents how much weight your words carry with a group of people, and how much authority you have over them. If those people already count soldiers amongst their number, you would be able to sway their deployment. Command puts you in personal command over an armed group, and makes them personally loyal to you. The difference being if you lost your legitimacy with the group you had influence over, those soldiers would continue to follow you anyway because their loyalty was never to the polity, it was to you.

Thanks. In that case, I'll drop the Command rating.

Happy to have a council of elders/advisors. Was thinking that it would be blood line, in that the eldest child of the clan leader succeeds them regardless of gender, but that the clan elders can override this succession if the vast majority of them consider the official heir unsuited to lead.

I'm back in the office today, so I'm liable to be a bit slow or brief.

Random Word Random Word I'd like to look at options outside of the principate. Assuming the "fame" constitutes influence 1, a respected artisan... I'd assume he'd be in at least a semi-healthy tributary state.

Using the Faqari as an example, what would the geography within the area of its influence look like? Size or scale? Architecture? I know primarily the Faqari seem to trade in valuable metals, any major crops? If it is a decent fit, it'd probably be most convenient to have Barker's Alley within their borders for getting the circle together.

Faqari Socioeconomics
I'd like to look at options outside of the principate.

Sounds good. I'm sure we can come up with something to your liking and add it in somewhere.

Using the Faqari as an example, what would the geography within the area of its influence look like? Size or scale? Architecture? I know primarily the Faqari seem to trade in valuable metals, any major crops? If it is a decent fit, it'd probably be most convenient to have Barker's Alley within their borders for getting the circle together.

The Faqari are broadly divided into nomadic and settled clans, with the former living most of their lives aboard sandships and townships, and the latter settling in the oases that dot the desert away from the floodplains. The settlements are often Petra-style, carved deep into the rocks around life-sustaining demenses, manses, or upwellings from large aquifers both natural and man made. This shields them from sandstorms and makes them easily defensible against Raksha. Open sources of water with no protection from enemies and the elements don't tend to support permanent settlements for long.

There is little room for crops, so they primarily act as trade and resupply hubs, but they also send their own expeditions out to nearby sites when they're uncovered by the shifting sands to supplement their economies, and some have turned the unique properties of the manse or demesne they're built around into a valuable industry (The famous Singing Stones of Ushan, beloved of spies, artists, and performers of all kinds; the domesticated flock of Simurgh in the Aviary of Alborz prized by connoisseurs across the South both for their meat and as luxury pets; the cleansing firewater of Bizra used both in unique spirits and the cauterizing and disinfecting of wounds and surgical implements, etc). They can also serve as shipwrights, temples, neutral meeting places between clans, and entertainment districts. The Faqari are very resourceful and inventive by necessity given the very hostile environment in which they live. They have an unusually large array of old artifacts they've put to all sorts of creative purposes to survive.

I'd say most of these settlements are not more than a few tens of thousands of people. The very largest, supported by one or several potent life giving manses or demesnes, might number several hundred thousand souls.

Oh yes, and I remember a question about languages. Predominantly Flametongue with many regional dialects. Sometimes business might be conducted in Riverspeak, Guild Cant, or even High Realm for the benefit of foreign clientele, but every local will speak at least a few flavours of Flametongue.

Without binding as if summoned. How much control does Hazel have over Erembour? And how safe is Hazel in her own head or in her dreams?

One common theme from stories like this is a mechanism to 'punish' the bound evil. You can coerce them into doing most anything you want when you absolutely need to, but the more you rely on dispensing punishment to get your way the more you sour the relationship, and the more grudging their help. Push too far and they'll rebel. Erembour is imprisoned inside you, but the ritual was never meant to seal her inside a person, and the binding is imperfect. It binds her mind (intellect, memories, etc) as much as her power, so she spends a lot of the day sleeping to husband her strength to fight the bonds when she's conscious. She doesn't enjoy thinking with a hobbled mind. Her dreams play out in your shadow, making it monstrous. While conscious, with considerable effort she can perceive and act upon the world around you. When you die she'll be sent back to Malfeas, but while you're alive she may yet figure out how to slip her bonds and go free, so she has a vested interest in keeping you alive. It is her nature as an emanation of the Ebon Dragon to escape all prisons - eventually. Nothing says she can do it quickly. This also avoids your one year time limit problem, unless you liked that aspect.

In the meantime, if you concentrate very hard you can fully bind her for a scene (at a cost of 1 WP and a -2 penalty to anything that requires concentration. That makes your shadow return to normal among other things.). You can also impose a punishment, the nature of which I can devise or you can offer suggestions, at will. Likely triggered by a spoken phrase or incantation. It's both deeply unpleasant and disruptive (super spray bottle for the cat), so it can be used to interrupt whatever she's doing. Similarly, for 1 WP you can temporarily weaken the bindings that hold her, giving her a much greater capacity to act for one scene.

You have me curious. It sounds like the Faqari don't produce much food for themselves at all, making them dependent on suppliers, probably from within Locura or the Sassarin Principate. That's liable to put them in a very warlike disposition over the course of history just to pull in enough supplies as to not starve to death. With their primary supply being livestock to boot, would Ahlat have a strong following in this area? Or perhaps a similar deity under his authority?

I figured weather control would be handy at some point but it seems like it will be critical in the short term. Otherwise expansion efforts under Azusa to improve the clans economic independence and overall trade clout will be a bit hamstrung.

Last edited:
Hmm. By dropping my presence from 5 to 4, I've got enough bonus points to start with a Harvest Gem (improved land fertility within five miles) and the associated Manse, which should help with farming and food production needs. Of course, that's probably going to make us a target for other clans who want our fertile region, but on the other hand, such aggression will make it easier to justify subjugating those clans in turn.

Based on what Random Word Random Word said regarding Faqari settlements, I'm currently inclined to have my clan settled around the Manse in question prior to the start of the game, Petra-style. Because let's face it; we're going to want to put down roots sooner or later.

You have me curious. It sounds like the Faqari don't produce much food for themselves at all, making them dependent on suppliers, probably from within Locura or the Sassarin Principate. That's liable to put them in a very warlike disposition over the course of history just to pull in enough supplies as to not starve to death.

No, they don't, Yes, they are, and yes, it does. They don't pay tribute to the Principate for fun. If there weren't such incredible sources of inedible wealth to trade, they wouldn't be able to sustain the numbers they do. They could never figure out how to win a war against the Principate as the numbers differential is insane, and even viking style raiding is extremely difficult when half a dozen sorcerers riding Agatae and commanding wings of Thunderbirds can act as rapid response forces. So they trade mineral wealth, firedust, alchemical reagents, and recovered artifacts for food, pottery, lumber, cloth, and other manufactured goods.

At the same time, outright conquering the Faqari is an incredible logistical pain in the ass and very unlikely to produce better returns than simply having them pay mooring fees and imposing heavy tariffs on trade. They live in a very hostile environment the Principate has no desire to try to colonize or conquer, and they have unique skill sets that let them extract considerable wealth from that environment that are difficult to replicate.

The Faqari might - very quietly - have a small number of their own sorcerers following the pattern of the Pact with an Ifrit Lord. I doubt any clan has more than one or two, if a given clan is lucky enough to have any at all.

I'm currently inclined to have my clan settled around the Manse in question prior to the start of the game, Petra-style.

That's definitely going to be a huge advantage for surviving in the desert, and yes, it certainly makes your settlement a location coveted by others. So you're trading your township for a fixed settlement? Perhaps settled clans have pacts with Djinn of water and earth instead of the nomadic clan's pacts with wind and fire.

When I was thinking of PC/NPC concepts for this setting one of them was No Moon Fertility God of the Desert, with a greenhouse Manse, Harvest Gem, Boundary Marking Meditation, and Sorcerous Workings to make an absurdly fertile oasis and building a cult around it. Possibly a former member of the Sassarin Ministry of Life.

There's a reason it was so easy for the Ur-Pharoah to rally most of the northern Faqari tribes to war against the Principate once they showed up with a huge army of perfectly drilled, fearless, and tireless soldiers, expert ancient necromancers, and War Sphinxes. They were just waiting for someone to show them winning might be possible. War is in their blood and death an old friend that's always close at hand.

jaydude jaydude
I got enough extra bp to get a manse and a Hearthstone, if that helps. So you can keep your presence high.

I've been trying to think of stuff to spend it on anyway. And I'm sure the circle would much rather Hazel act "God of fertility" than "demom summoner"

And was also going to trade out some of my spells to get the weather control one.

Random Word Random Word
Would it be possible to start with a couple minor demons?

Hmmm, well where ever John's roots end up being, I'd think it a place with a somewhat fresh supply for his first and primary trade. Probably a riverside settlement with access to fish, crops grown in the flood plains, and meat from some grazing animals that would primarily feed in a surrounding savanna.

If Atusa's home settlement has the benefits of a fertility stone and nearby manse or even water supply that could work.

I suppose the difference between who spends points on it D. Rex D. Rex , would be who is the Lord/Lady of the magical estate itself and not just the hearthstone. It is Linked keyword after all.

As an additional suggestion, perhaps The Fountain Summoning Stone would be a good compliment? A portable oasis stone would be a useful tool in terraforming workings after all.

Then again, finding the demesnes, manses, or stones in play could also be fun. I don't want to skip past too many adventures before we even start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back