mms100-marcus1.jpg

TEST RUN (Band test run)

Marcus was slowly moving his hands among the guitar and looked over at he stopped the music and looked over at Romana as he leaned back "What's wrong?"

Perhaps he'd jumped too fast and didn't think of his generation's music at the time. Perhaps Romana's song choice could fit her range better.

'Perhaps I was wrong in our song choice, we can give a run of the song "Sweet Child of mine." if it helps us prepare a little quicker. We got till tomorrow before things happen."

The half terminator looked over at Ramona "Go ahead. Try out this song, see if you can do it."

Marcus nodded, flicking on the music and turning to Romana "3 and 2. 1 and GO!"

The lights flashed and the band of 4 played.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maya "Echo" Visari

tumblr_ni65v4THpk1r39jbio1_500.png

Maya honestly felt weird in any other outfit other than her Helghast spy uniform but she wore a stunning red dress, customized with the Helghast colors.

"What's going on?" Her brown hair blew in the air as she looked at the others.

Marcus had decided to stop the song to change it for Romana. She turned "Seems ok, let's try it."

Maya sat at the drums and began to play, fog blowing.

REAL- The day came when the band had everything set and ready.

Maya eyed Romana, who looked stunning herself. "You got this."

Marcus of course was still wearing his leather jacket, "Heh, no changing huh? Stubborn as always."

Spectre looked dressed for the occasion.

"Let's do this!"

FactionParadox FactionParadox darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @whomever Discord Discord 's Paradity

As Sev got comfortable in his seat he found Shilo making her way towards him, he half expected her to continue cussing him out, maybe preach about how much her precious life was in danger because of his actions, but what followed was a surprise. He stayed silent for the majority of her speech, soaking in what she was saying, it wasn’t a speech he was used to, his old mentor was cruel.

Shilo started to leave, only giving him her last name like that meant he knew who she was now. It took a moment before he decided on it, he got up from his seat and followed Shilo back to her seat, sitting on whichever side was free, “You still don’t know who I am. And I don’t know who you are, and since we have some free time I think it’s best to establish a foundation, I’ll go first I guess.”

He took a second to recount who he was, “I’ve been in commission for 10 years about, being born in a bacta tank as part of a clone army to fight a warring party in my home galaxy. My three bacta brothers, boss, scorch and fixer were some of the only people I ever knew. We went everywhere together, since well, we were a squad. Delta squad we were called. There isn’t much else to me really, in my 10 years of life this is the most absurd it gets, I’d exterminate who ever I was told to. Some even say there was an error in my gene seed that made me unnaturally violent.”

Sev looked down at his arm, his life signals for his other squad members still dark. “So, who are you, Shilo saga?”

Nightwisher Nightwisher

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:1;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    alexandra-daddario-celebs-Cbd03e27ca0d3af7f850a2e41285eb4ae.jpg
    Info

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: 9 throwing knives (hidden), two katar, a Bowie knife, a Glock .45, and a M16A3
    Power: Light Manipulation
    Stand: Death Valley Queen
    Mood: Steady

Condition: Healthy
    “I didn’t want to force you to talk,” Shilo explained. Team 73 had been forced to and while that did give all the members a good idea of who everyone was, what their past was, there was something violating about not being able to give that information more freely. Yet, here Sev was, willing to talk. Good, this was at least a step in the right direction. She listened carefully to what the clone had to say. From the sound of it, he’d been fighting since he was born, something that she could more or less relate to. At is question about her Shilo took a moment to gather herself. “I started training when I was five," she started, rubbing her leather gloved hands together in a comforting way as she spoke. "My father taught me everything I know, from languages to the best way to skin a human being to cause the worst amount of pain without killing them." It was always strange, recalling parts of her past with someone, whether she knew them well or not. "I made my first kill alone when I was fourteen and continued as an assassin under his care until he passed away a little over two years later. Without him, I went a little bit of the rails. I ended up putting myself in as many dangerous situations as possible just to fight my way out. Killed a lot of people in a year because of it." She hesitated for a moment, it wasn't hard to tell that that wasn't exactly a moment in her life she was proud to admit. "That is, until I was found by Andrew Kaloh, who recruited me for a secret world government organization called Team 73. Elite group that watches over the goings on of the world and decides whether or not things should happen. Just about any war or atrocity that has happened in the last three centuries Team 73 has been apart of in some way or another. We, more or less, let them happen or stop them if we deem them unnecessary." Usually, that was information that the Team killed for, but since joining the MPF it felt like everyone knew it. It made the entire Team uncomfortable and feel exposed. Nonetheless, it was a necessary evil to work for the bigger picture. "I’ve been leading them, seven others besides myself, for four years now. About five months ago or so, I found myself in a different world, in a place called Millennium City. Without my Team, in a group of strangers in a completely different world, I'm sure that sounds familiar," she shot him a knowing glance before she continued. "That’s where I met Woods, actually. We were together for four months before I made it back to my world without him. That’s when the Team and I joined up with the Multiverse Protection Foundation, where we kind of do the exact same thing we normally do, but over a larger area of the multiverse. That’s...basically who I am. For the more personal stuff, my favorite color is pink,” she looked up at him with a small smirk as she tried for a joke. [/div][/div]

Batman & Odessa

Image result for batman
Image result for cara delevingne laureline

Batman was of course preparing for his performance when the thought struck that this was not something Batman would do, but something that Bruce would do. And he was not Bruce Wayne, as much as the comic books said he was. This was basically a long-winded way to say he was having second thoughts. It was as he was doing this that Odessa came up to him.
"Let's just do this and get it over with." She had a resigned voice as if she was regretting every minute of existing and now just wanted to get everything over with. "It's not like we're going to win anyway."
"Are you sure?" Batman said, pondering, "it doesn't seem to go with our collective image. I'm supposed to be dark and brooding."
"Oh shove it, you're a man running around in a bat costume! For crying out loud!"
"It's not a costume, it's ...."
"I know! I'm not stupid." Odessa said, punching the Batman across the chest and hurting her hand in the process, 'OW what the fuck is that made of!?"
"Classified. And you're far too pretty for such language."
Was that a blush? Batman would have sworn it was a blush.
"Let's just get this fucking over with, Bat-freak!"
Batman was expressionless. When she walked toward the stage.
"Wait." She stops and turns. "I saw you taking to Shilo earlier, were you trying to make ammends for your stupity!"
"I am not stupid!"
"You tried to throw the fat-man against the door, that or you were flexing your strength. Either way, both were stupid things to do."
"Oh really? As stupid as you running around in a bat costume!?" She was screaming at this point, and Batman winced. "Come on, let's just get this over with!"
"You don't have to do this."
"You want the points or not?"
"I already have what I need. Sometimes it's best not to do anything."
"I will keep that in mind, Batsy."

They walk out on stage. Batman clears his throat as Odessa just looks around coldly.
Batman then begins in his brass voice to start to sing this:

Except..... Batman who started the opera, naturally singing the female part while Odessa begrudgingly sings the male part. The attuides are different as day. Batman, probably through years of being fucking Batman, takes to his new role with vigor and expertise, even heightening his normally grave deeply voice to mimic that of a woman singing. Odessa, pretty much, just phones it in, clearly not wanting to be there, but only the body language indicates that as surprise surprise she actually a natural singing voice, so she doesn't need to put any real effort. And the instruments are somehow coming out of Batman's batsuit! Don't ask, it's Batman, he has everything! The moment they are done, Odessa just storms off stage, and much to Tanya's enjoyment, is utterly embarassed and looks as if she wants to kills himself. Batman gives a bow, and then dashes after her.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
DAE77126-E1AA-4994-BC62-0C122BAFE7D9.png
Dib Membrane and Zim

Dib was determined to win this battle. The hate ballad between him and Zim were bound to turn a few heads. People may even start liking him. That would be a really big plus. Dib watched as a few groups got ready, so he decided that know was as good a time as any to start the show. He stepped up on stage and waited for Zim to hop on stage too. With no preparation for any of this whatsoever, The music began to play as Dib began to sing.

“Anything you can do, I can do better!”

“HAH!”

“I can do anything better than you!”

“No, you can’t!”

“Yes, I can!”

“No, you can’t!”

“Yes, I can!”

“No, you can’t!”

“Yes, I can, Yes I can!”

“Anything you can be, I can be greater! Sooner or later I’m GREATER than YOU!”

“No, you’re not!”

“Yes, I am!”

“No, you’re not!”

“Yes, I am!

“No, you’re not!!!”

“Yes, I am, Yes, I am!”
“I can shoot a partridge, with a single cartridge!”

“I can shoot a sparrow, with a bow and arrow!”

“I can live on bread and cheese!”

“And only on that...?”

“YEP!”

“So can a rat...”

“Any note YOU can reach, I can reach higher!”

“I can sing any note higher than you!”

Dib and Zim proceeded to sing progressively higher in tone.

“No, you can’t!”

“Yes, I can!”

“No, you can’t!”

“Yes, I can!”

“No, you can’t!”

“Yes, I can!”

“No, you can’t!”

“Yes, I can!”

“No, you... Caaan’t”

“Yes, I... Caaaaaaaaaaaaaan!”

“HOW DO YOU SING THAT HIGH!?”

“I’m a human.”

“Anything YOU can say, I can say softer!”

“I can say anything softer than you.”

“No, you can’t”

“Yes, I can”

“no, you can’t”

“Yes, I can”

“no, you can’t”

“YES, I CAN!”

“I can drink my... liquor..? Faster than a flicker!”

“I can drink it quicker and get even sicker!”

“I can open ANY safe!”

“Without being caught...?”

“YOU BET!”

“That’s what I thought, you crook....”

“Any note YOU can hold, I can hold longer!”

“I can hold any note longer than you!”

“No, you can’t!”

“Yes, I can!”

“No, you can’t”

“Yes, I can!”

“No, you can’t!”

“Yes, I can!”

“Yes, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII can!”

“Yes, you caaaaaaaaaan!”
“Where did you keep all that air!?”

Dib points to his head sadly.

“HAH!”
“Anything you can say, I can say faster!”

“I can say anything faster than you!”

The two of them begin to progressively sing faster.

“No, you can’t!”

“Yes, I can!”

“NoYouCan’t”

“YesICan”

“NoYouCan’t”

“YesIcan”

Both of them become unintelligible trying to sing faster than the other.

“I can jump a hurdle!”

“I can wear a girdle!”

Dib looked a bit confused by this line, but kept singing anyway.

“I can knit a sweater!”

Dib pointed to his head before saying

“I can fill it better!”

“I can do almost ANYTHING!!!”

“Can you bake a pie!?”

”No...”

“Neither can I...”

“...”

“...”

“Anything YOU can sing, I can sing sweeter

“I can sing anything sweeter than you!”

The two of them begin to swing as sweetly as possible, but it just became more tone deaf the longer they tried...

“No, you caaaaan’t!”

“Yes, I caaaan!”

“Nooo, you caaaaan’t!”

“Yeeees, I caaaan!”

”Noooo, youuuu caaaan’t”

“Yeeees, IIII caaaan!”

”No, you can’t!”

“Yes, I can!”

“No, you CAN’T, CAN’T, CAN’T!”

“Yes, I CAN, CAN, CAN!”

“No!”

“Yes!”

“You!”

“I”

“CAAAAAAAAAN’T!”
“CAAAAAAAAAN!”

The two of them were completely out of breath and stood there staring at each other angrily trying to catch their breaths.

“I... hate you...”
“I hate you more...”

ManyFaces ManyFaces thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

(just consider this a post made by ManyFaces ManyFaces too)

Last edited:

• IMG_20190919_092121.jpg She actually ate the paper casually!?

Inazuma thought,visibly horrified of what her fellow shipgirl had done. Realising that Laffey was actually approaching her with the intention of letting her and her currently-mute friend join,Inazuma quickly explained.

“Well,I guess you could say I'm also forming a band right now. I have a song in mind called "Marine Mirage". The problem right now is that....”

She paused for a moment,turning to look back at where the cyber-humanoid man (Excalibur) is. He was still sitting behind the drum kit set,although he now has a musical launchpad (yes,it's a thing) and is once again back in square one of testing every single sound the tiles on the board makes. Having him in the team is admittedly kinda cheating, although it wasn't like they had high chances of winning anyway. After all,the other teams (and Marie,who went on stage and sung alone) pretty much set the bar high up for them to catch up.

“We're currently short of 2 or three members. I remember that Marine Mirage has a bass/lead guitarist in it,a acoustic guitar and a launchpad user too. He (Excal) could play the guitar too as long as he knows the melodies to strum,but.......”

Inazuma's gaze fell onto the ground beneath her. This was not her first time singing "Marine Mirage". She had to be carried (metaphorically) through the song by Ikazuchi,Akatsuki and even Hibiki (the last of the Akatsuki-Class Fleet unexpectedly being the one who was pretty enthusiastic about the idea). That was the only song she has in mind that she has been practicing on her own,withlimited success despite her best efforts.

“I have a high chance of messing this up,even more so on stage....”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IMG_20190919_092524.png I have a high chance of messing this up,even more so on stage....

The words echoed in my mind,causing me to stop experimenting this strange physical keyboard of sorts (It emits some musical notes of sorts for each button I push). Leaving my seat,I went beside her and gave her a reassuring headpat (Or....at least,it should be one to me,I don't know how others,like Inazuma right now,would feel about this),causing her to look up at me. I point at the stage (Which the band,"Discord's Pantheon" was now performing at the moment) before pointing back at her,followed with a thumbs up raised in an attempt to raise her morale.

If she believes she'll fail,then I'll sure as hell make sure she'll work out of this triumphantly with confidence that would surprise even herself.

As Shilo and Sev were conversing, having a grand time telling stories to each other, they would hear a snort come from the opposite direction. If they were to look over, they would find none other than Jason Todd sitting there, legs propped up against a seat in front of him as he leaned back in his own.

tumblr_inline_n9mdw6ORYo1s81zze.png

"Uh huh. And I'm Little Miss Muffet, and I sat on a tuffet," The Red Hood said sarcastically as he sat there in his seat, one foot crossed over the other and the top one idly tapping against the air in front of him. There was a clear sarcastic draw in his voice, one that was so abundant that it would make one think if he was ever not trying to be a complete asshole. Whatever the case, Jason would proceed to turn to Shilo specifically and sigh. "You. Meet me over there when you can." He said, cocking his head over to an empty corner, before pushing himself up and walking off to said corner, giving Shilo the opportunity to wrap up her previous engagement with Sev.

Nightwisher Nightwisher Zerulu Zerulu

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:1;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    Info

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: 9 throwing knives (hidden), two katar, a Bowie knife, a Glock .45, and a M16A3

At the sound of the snort, Shilo’s teal gaze flicked away from Sev and to Jason Todd, rolling her eyes as he spoke. She wasn’t sure what it was about most of the people, especially the men, at MPF but they had a tendency to get on her damn nerves. When the man gave his rude orders, not even using her name, Shilo had the mind to completely ignore his request and continue the conversation. Despite how satisfying that would have been, the woman wasn’t a child. “I’ll come find you later, if you like. We can talk more then,” with that the woman got her feet. As Sev was blocking off the exit out of the row of seats she stepped back up onto the cushion of her own seat before stepping forward onto the back of the empty seats in front of them.The woman balanced easily on the slim plastic backs before she jumped off and made her way toward the red hooded male. “You got me. What do you want?” Shilo asked, crossing her arms over her chest. [/div][/div]

ddeih17-1ceaded8-8905-446f-8e9a-7268cc5e935b.png

The star animal had chuckled in delight at the turtle's frightened screams, tendrils of shadow holding them up as they trembled and squirmed. This construct had turned out to be a lot more realistic than they usually were, which Thae had quickly attributed to the mechanics of the universe itself. Perhaps by appending the attribute of 'shadow' to a notable character of this world is what had triggered such a phenomenon. He took note of that for posterior needs, sounded like something that could make his pranks that much more impactful after all~!

It had been exceptionally funny to hear the Koopa beg 'don't eat us', especially because it reminded him of the threats he'd make at Kenta, the rabbit, every single time the other pissed him off. How to keep a nightmare-inducing bunny in line? Why, just say you're going to eat him as a consequence! The fox-male didn't even know if the fellow squad member would taste any good, but it worked, so eh, don't mess with what's not broken, as they say.

The armored man had surprisingly been able to tackle one of the lower hanging tendrils of shadow. With the construct not being as solid as it appeared to be, both he and the Red koopa had just slid through the dark shade with the maneuver, the external impulsion overwhelming the surface-level only corporeality of the shape.

"He-hey!", Thae'il had protested almost instantly, the construct of shadow Bowser looked similarly surprised, "Don't just steal my playthings like that! You could have asked and I'd maybe have shared some, jeez..."

To further emphasize his surprise, the man seemed to have a bit of a 'moment', attempting to pound the life out of the turtle creature with his blade. Huh, that was... interesting. Then the man dressed with a jungle color palette had stopped him, putting a gun to the soldier's head and ordering him to step away from the koopa. Okay, so they were not supposed to kill them. Noted. No idea where the helicopter could have come from... In deep space, from a 'ceiling' that was clearly closed off by a field, as the blonde girl had discovered earlier. So, this couldn't be an actual helicopter... An illusion perhaps? Since the man in green tones was the only one that knew anything about this, there was a high probability this was his ability. The star animal added such an observation to his mental notes before his attention had returned to their war prisoners.

Other two had tried to pry more of his prey from the construct's dark tendrils, but this time Thae had been better prepared, moving and raising the appendages of shadow around to avoid their attempts, though not without laughing at their pointless efforts. And then, someone else had decided to direct a shot at one of the turtle-ish bros, a shot of fire had come out of... lady-fox' hands?! For a moment, the construct itself deformed, the shade bending away from the strong light given by the fire as it went through both the shape and the Yellow koopa's head. Bam! Straight, unfaltering.
The creature bounced like the pellet of an earthling's game of 'Pinball', making angles until its momentum stopped, the being now covered in black soot and missing its eye. That was... anticlimactic. The Dark Comet had expected to see the entire creature engulfed by flames and screaming for its life for a while. You know, something more entertaining than whatever that had been. Finally, it had simply spun around while downed and disappeared, poofed into nothing. The shadowy Bowser scratched its head in confusion:

"I thought we were just interrogating these fellas... If I knew it was execution time, I'd have joined in for some of my own stabs!"

His voice was pouty, like that of a person that had been left out of a friend's gathering and was indignant about it. More indignation came as the rabbit-thing and the flying magical blonde had both decided to take more of the living toy's out of his construct tendrils, an animalistic feeling of challenge and loss of property beginning to boil inside the fox-male's mind.

"You guys don't know how to share!", he had growled in anger, the Bowser-like shape roaring in accordance.

Eventually, the creatures had been returned to him, who was now vigilant and alert of more party members trying and take his prisoners away. No! These were his, he got to them first and he'd fight them over with claws and fangs if it meant keeping the darn things to himself. If anyone was going to be juggling, dropping them from high places or stabbing through their heads it would be HIM, Aufh-Mokwu Qwa Thae'il and no one else!!

Annnnd, then the green Mario had somehow reached them, in the depths of space... In a balloon contraption. Uhh, okay? The shadow construct could only blink in sheer confusion. But, the ship was still covered with an energy field... No one had messed with that thing as far as he knew? What even...

"Good!", the floating man in green had said in response to the masked man saying they remembered him, "Because I have another point-a game for you!"

Urgh, already?! Thae didn't feel like playing a game right now, at least not those kinds of games, he just wanted to prank these turtles to his heart's content! But then the newcomer had began making a snapping-finger motion and the star animal had a bad feeling about it:

"Nonononononono-", the shadow Bowser had shaken his arms in protest, eyes widened and a worried expression on its face, begging for the man to stop what he was about to do.

He didn't and two things had happened simultaneously afterwards.

One: The scenario had changed. With only the multiverse individuals being pulled into this new location, which appeared to be a stage of sorts, filled with instruments on top of it, it was easy to guess that none of the left-over scraps of the robo-Bowser or their prisoners had come along with them. As such, the second item occurred as a consequence: Thae was forcefully expelled from the construct. Without the shadow of the torso that the star animal had attached himself to, the shadow from itself faltered, and similarly as had happened with Upgrade earlier, the fox-male's shape rematerialized itself in a split-second, all of the remaining shadow conglomerating back into his humanoid form, just sort of floating a couple of inches from the stage's flooring.

With the return to corporality done this abruptly, he was initially disoriented, vision blurry, just slowly taking in the new environment, the bright spotlights, the red silky curtain the screeching multitude of creatures they had already met in this journey. Eventually, the reality of the change of scenery had hit him and with it, more anger as he realized that...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!"

...It had happened again:

"How many times do I gotta tell people this!", he descended back to the ground, stardust falling out with the motion, arms open in a 'why?' sort of pose, "Do NOT spatially displace me without a warning!! A good warning, a clear warning! I FUCKING HATE THESE THINGS!!"

If Luigi was anywhere to find in the new room, Thae'il would point at him in an accusing manner, pale amber eyes burning with pure hatred for the Italian plumber who probably had no idea of what he had just done wrong. If Luigi could not be found, the fox-male would rant at the ceiling instead, shaking his fist angrily:

"That's it, you've made it personal. I'm gonna do this stupid activity, get my stupid star from your ridiculous shop and then I'M GOING TO BURY MY BLADE SO DEEP IN YOUR BRIGHTLY COVERED CHEST THAT I'LL BE ABLE TO FIT MY VERY FIST THROUGH THE CAVITY! DO you hear me?! I'm ending your race, whatever your name is! Luigi, Mario, Fernando, any of those silly-sounding male earthling names... I'll follow you to the end of the universe if I have to!"

Huffing and puffing with anger, Thae kicked at the ground as if there had been an object there to send flying. There wasn't, the space was too clean, way too organize for him to have anything immediate he could pour his irritation into, as he had finally strolled off to see just what the game was about this time. Reading the hologram while still grumbling to himself about the green man and spatial dislocations, he could only stare in disbelief at the title of the event. Battle of the Bands? Really? To someone that only knew what music was by definition and nothing else?? The star animal scoffed, very much tempted to just not participate at all again when his gaze went over the number of points to be won by the victors...

Welp, take his spaceship to burn into the high temperatures of the sun, why don't ya? There was no escape this time. He wanted that invincibility star and by the mantle of the Emperor he'd get it. Even if it meant that he had to deal with all this... equipment that he couldn't even name. Though start, definitely.

Sighing in un-amusement, but soon regaining his determination, Thae'il had light-dashed towards one of the groups that seemed just as clueless or at least unprepared than he was. At least if they were all levelled like that it could help to get something actually done in this short of a notice, right? As such, the Void Star had disappeared for a moment to reappear already beside those he wanted to interact with, a trail of stardust marking his path and his arrival bringing with it a strong gust of wind. He still looked a bit miffed at first, yet to wind down from this entire situation, but eventually, his expression had softened, a sigh leaving his lips:

"Does anyone here even know anything about... this 'music'?", he asked in an not really embarrassed but definitely hesitant tone.

Thae wasn't one to work in groups outside of his assigned squad, and those weren't exactly his friends. To suddenly have to stop being a lone soul to do something like this... It was odd, the effort didn't sound worth it... But, he really wanted that star.

Other performances echoed in the background and damn! He didn't understand anything of that, but he guessed they were doing a good job. Cursed sudden Black Hole of Doom! How was he supposed to beat those guys without knowing what he was doing at all?!

Last edited:
Jason looked over Shilo as she approached him, her annoyance towards the male clear even to himself. He didn't really care that he was getting on her nerves, though. He wasn't particularly trying to or anything, but the fact that she was didn't really matter to him at all. Once she went over to him, however, Jason looked visibly... distressed. Not scared or worried but just... tired. Even with the red fish bowl atop his head, that was obvious. He let out a sigh and interlocked his fingers, placing them over his head.

tumblr_inline_n9mdyj1uTq1s81zze.png

"Oooooooooooookay, Miss Saga," The Red Hood said as he proceeded to turn and face her, the gruffness in his voice clear as day. "Pop quiz time. How much do you know about the Tesseract Incident?"

Nightwisher Nightwisher

Ladies and Gentlemen
Please Take your Seats
The Show will Begin Shortly

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Vocals)
Josh the Penguin
(Baritone Horn)

and the Idiot
(Trumpet)

Tonights Performance:
“My Way” by Frank Sinatra

In Loving Memory: Edmund Something

Benedict walked out onto the stage, the lights shining on him as the rest of the theater went dark. In the shadows, near the back of the theater, a lone tripod and camera stood recording. The curtain rose, revealing Josh, holding his Baritone Horn, and Edmund, holding his Trumpet to his ear as if it were a phone. “Hello? Oh ok I guess they hung up” Edmund said before hanging his head.

The Song Begins

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I’ll say it clear
I’ll state my case, of which I’m certain
I’ve lived a life that’s full
I’ve travelled each and every highway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way“

Benedict then glanced at Edmund as he kept singing

Regrets, I’ve had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do
And saw it through without exemption

I planned each charted course
Each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this
I did it my way

The beautiful song continued as Benedict quickly pressed a button on his microphone, causing a red light to faintly blink from inside Edmunds trumpet.

Yes there were times, I’m sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I’ve loved, I’ve laughed and cried
I’ve had my fill my share of losing
And now, as tears subside
I find it all so amusing

As the song continued, Josh began to slowly back away, still playing the Horn

To think I did all that
And may I say-not in a shy way
Oh no, oh no, not me
I did it my way

Then, a giant projection appeared behind the band, it was a blue background with words that read, “#8987: Make Him Face His Final Curtain” As the projection appeared, the beeping in Edmunds trumpet got louder, and more people in black suits started to position sandbags above Edmunds head from the rigging above. And when Benedict hit the final section, lights shot out into the audience, one of them positioning towards Edmunds forehead.

For what is a man, what has he got
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way

Yes, it was my way

Benedict looked at Edmund as he sang the final verse, everything was in position, this was it.
Oh golly-gee-who! A lucky nickel!” Edmund said as he bent down to pick up the shiny nickel. And in a moment of bad timing, the bags dropped behind him, and the bullet flew over his back. As Edmund got back up, he noticed the object in his trumpet blinking rapidly and beeping intensely, “Oh Wow! A strawberry!” Edmund said as he ate the explosive. “This day might be turning around for me! Bye Benedict!” Edmund said as he walked towards the theater exit, waving as he walked out into the darkness. “Ah........He doesn’t know what catastrophe awaits, Lets check the footage.” Benedict then proceeded to walk to the back of the theater where the camera was located to review the footage. As for the other agents.......they were long gone.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Info

~Shilo Saga~

Shilo’s annoyance was less directed at Jason as much as it was residual after everything that had happened. Of course, how the man talked to her didn’t help. “I know the basics. There was some fucker named Zant who the group tried, and failed, to take down despite the fact that Cobblepot got him with some weapon made out of Kryptonite and Twilight. The brief on it was pretty quick and any digging we’ve done really only came up with the same information.” It was no secret that Team 73 did more research and information gathering than they spent time on the field, and they spent more time on the field than most people. They were a busy group of people, but at least they tended to get shit done. Not that the other members of MPF didn’t, of course they did. But the Team had their own way of doing things that was a bit more involved in the universes they looked over and the information that they were allowed to have. “Why? Did something new come up?” Shilo didn’t like beating around the bush when it came to things of importance and she wasn’t going to let Todd feed her little bits of information at a time. If he had something to say, he needed to say it.[/div][/div]

eric seeing r34.png

(Art credit: StarlightNexus-Chan | DeviantArt)

Eric

OH ARCEUS.

So after our great escape from Bowser Jr.'s well-guarded ship, Rosalina decided to have us blow off some steam with another one of these point-games. But here's the thing: I've overcome a new life as a Pokémon, other Pokémon who were literal gods (mostly unfairly), nearly getting ripped apart by a tear in spacetime, and saving my human world. But now I come face to face with my worst enemy.

Performing.

Everyone else is smiling and having a jolly time. But here I am, in the corner, trying my absolute hardest not to be seen so no one would invite me to their band or whatever. I don't need to participate, right? I didn't participate in the last point game and no one got mad at me. And, and no one needs me to get any points! With everyone chiming in for this, the team's gonna buy enough items to go around! So I take a deep breath, because for the first time today I'm glad no one needs me and no one notices me, I'm glad to have this glass window in between me and the others, and I'm GLAD I CAN SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOWS EVERYONE ELSE PUTS ON!

And then, of course, I see her. My guildmaster. Talking with that skeleton she was throwing the shell at earlier, Sans. She was ignored by everyone, and for the first time in a while, I think I'm seeing her getting a little bit desperate here.

My feelings and anxiety take up arms. Oh boy, it's time for an internal conflict!

She's your guildmaster! And look at her! She's being ignored like us! We wouldn't like that!

Yeah, but you know what else we don't like? PERFORMING.

So would we want her to abandon us for her own selfish needs?

You know what? Yes, because we don't deserve her help! Because we're selfish, and we're going to happily accept the consequences!

Don't you dare bring that into this conversation!

COULD YOU TWO SHUT UP, WE SHOULD BE WAY PAST THIS TEENAGE ANGST BULL.

Paws trembling. Heart rate, rising. I hobble over to my guildmaster and force myself to speak, voice even quieter than a whisper.

"Julia...? Do you need help...?"

--

Interactions:
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia)

Mentions:
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

Surroundings:
EVERYONE​

tumblr_inline_n9mdvyZzwB1s81zze.png

"That's probably because the only people who know what really went down are Fury, The Avengers, and the ones that were there," Jason replied with a small shrug of both his shoulders. "And good luck getting dudes like Praetorian and Arthur to talk... hell, even those two blonde singer robots are tight lipped about it," Jason said as he shook his hand and let out a sigh, placing his hands on his hips. "Look, that's besides the point. When Junior tied me up, I found this." Jason would then reach into the pocket of his jacket, and pull out a peculiar looking... staff.

latest

"It's called the Dominion Rod. It grants the user to take control of any inanimate object, but it requires a great deal of focus to use properly. We learned about it in one of the briefings." Jason explained, before he shoved the rod back in his pocket. "Now, my theory is that's how they got that fake cardboard turtle to even move." He continued. "Think about it, Shilo. Did you see anything in that giant thing when it was destroyed besides some turtles and burnt cardboard?" He paused for a moment and stopped in his tracks, adjusting his stance so he could rest one arm on the nearby wall and the other on his hip. "Another interesting tidbit: this specific artifact hails from Hyrule, a dimension that Zant has a ton of experience with. Call it a hunch, but I think that Bowser's 'partner' might be Zant... or even his boss."

Nightwisher Nightwisher

Info

~Shilo Saga~

Shilo shrugged, she hadn’t joined the MPF to be on the lower rungs of the hierarchy, but if they wanted to keep that information close to their chest there wasn’t anything she could do about it. When Jason produced the the staff from his pocket, the woman’s looked over it for a moment then back up to her ally. “The Dominion Rod, yeah,” she said at the same time. Her interruption seemed to go completely unnoticed while he continued to explain. “Isn’t that pretty obvious?” She asked, quirking an eyebrow as he gave his theory about how the Fake-Bowser had been moving. After all, if they had this at their disposal, what else would they have used it on? Unless they had another shit arts and crafts project up their sleeves. “So, you think that for whatever reason, Zant has decided to recruit a bumbling oaf and his son? Or, even Zant’s… God dammit,” the woman lifted her hands to rub her eyes for a moment as she let the information sink in. “There’s not a whole lot out there that's more dangerous than an idiot with power. So what do you want to do? If Zant’s here, or worse his fucking boss, do you really think we have the power to take him on?” [/div][/div]

tumblr_inline_n9mdvuzV7L1s81zze.png

"God no," Jason said with the shake of his head. "The only reason that they even made a dent in him that last time was because of Cobblepot's Kryptonite and Twilight infused weapon. And, I don't know about you, but I don't see either of those just lying around." He replied, before moving on to answer her other question. "For now, we play our cards close to our chest. The Foundation hasn't exactly cracked the code to making multiversal communicators yet, so contacting Fury or anyone else back at The Cape is out of the question. We'll inform Eric and Praetorian of this, but besides that, we don't let anyone else who isn't a member of the Foundation know. They dealt with Zant first hand, anyways, so maybe they could offer some advice."

tumblr_inline_n9mdfyH0Z31s81zze.png

"But when I say anyone, I mean anyone."
Jason said in a stern tone as he lowered his head, making sure Shilo damn well knew this last part like it was being drilled into the back of her brain. "Not Sev, not Lu Bu, and no, not even that Frank guy you're so fond of."

"Do I make myself perfectly, one-hundred percent, crystal fucking clear?"

Nightwisher Nightwisher

Info

~Shilo Saga~

Shilo just gave a nod of agreement, considering the question had been more or less rhetorical. The woman narrowed her eyes into a dangerous glare as the man decided that she needed a lesson in what the word ‘anyone’ meant. “Despite what you might think, I’m not a fucking amateur. I’m here for the Foundation just as you are and I don’t need a lesson on how to handle information. While you were off playing Red Hood, I kept my entire existence out of the hands of every single government in the Goddamn world. The only reason Fury found me was because of Millennium City. Do not treat me like one of your fucking underlings.” Shilo hesitated for a moment, letting the tension of the encounter slip away. “That being said, we need to come up with a plan to handle this. I’m not sending a bunch of people into a fight uninformed like they’re cannon fodder. If we’re going up against Zant, or worse, they need to know. If we tell them sooner rather than later we can deal with the panic in a more controlled area and figure out a plan from there. Or… we can keep it under reps and hope we don’t see any of the mother fuckers.” [/div][/div]

Screenshot (34).png

Vilgax, conqueror of ten worlds
Condition: normal​

Singing? After managing to interrogate the koopa Bros to oblivion and back (as well as capturing the son of Bowser). Vilgax was sent to another one of those games against his own free will, and of all the things this Mario look alike picked, it had to be singing. Singing! Vilgax is a warrior, a champion within this world. Singing is not what he does. Who ever that green overaled man was, he was going to pay dearly. If not with his life, than with his suffering.
"That's it, you've made it personal. I'm gonna do this stupid activity, get my stupid star from your ridiculous shop and then I'M GOING TO BURY MY BLADE SO DEEP IN YOUR BRIGHTLY COVERED CHEST THAT I'LL BE ABLE TO FIT MY VERY FIST THROUGH THE CAVITY! DO you hear me?! I'm ending your race, whatever your name is! Luigi, Mario, Fernando, any of those silly-sounding male earthling names... I'll follow you to the end of the I]universe[/I] if I have to!"
"Does anyone here even know anything about... this 'music'?", he asked in an not really embarrassed but definitely hesitant tone.
And it seems that he is not alone regarding this predicament as that strange being from earlier (the one that supposedly mocked him) was enraged over the current predicament.

"As far as I know, I'm about as oblivious as you regarding those instruments." Vilgax proceeds to grab an acoustic guitar. It's normal size is simply too big for Vilgax "the only thing that I know for certain is that some music on Earth tends to be loud, obnoxious, and filled with ceaseless tones." He drops the guitar with a clang before continuing "and as for your vengeance against that green overaled nuisance, I would be happy to assist."

Crow Crow Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

tumblr_inline_n9mdultLyP1s81zze.png

"Oh please, don't get so fucking salty." Jason replied with an eyeroll as he listened to Shilo's little tangent. "I don't care what you've done, or who the hell you are. You could be Goddamn Mary fucking Poppins for all I care, but at the end of the day, all I know is that Fury put me in charge of this op, and that's that. Maybe if you wouldn't take things so personally, you wouldn't be such a damn downer all the fucking time." Jason said, and once his own spill was over he would let out an exasperated sigh, before listening to the next part of Shilo's statement. Jason would sigh in response to that, before shaking his head.

tumblr_inline_n9mdxfIMVL1s81zze.png

"We tell these people about multiversal affairs that they have absolutely no involvement in, then we're fucked. Do you know the kind of mass panic that would ensue across the Multiverse if info like the Zant shit got out?" He asked. "Going on a magical quest across the universe to stop a giant fire breathing turtle is one thing. It's a whole other thing entirely to tell everyone that all their universes are threatened by an evil wizard in a pointy helmet that has Goddamn reality warping abilities. Our best bet is to stay quiet about this for now, and if we have to, break the news, but only if it's absolutely necessary."

Nightwisher Nightwisher

Info

~Shilo Saga~

The woman rolled her eyes right back. “Then we stand on mutual ground. You don’t give a fuck who I am, and I couldn’t care less about what position you think you hold over me. I’m not a part of your group, Todd, and I didn’t come here on orders. You want to play leader, have at it. But I’m not here to be treated like a child by some zombie wearing a tin can.” The woman closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose. “Until it’s no longer a quest against a fire breathing turtle and we find ourselves up against Zant himself with a group of people who weren’t even warned of his existence.” Shilo gave a nod of agreement. “Yeah, sounds good. I’ll do what I can to keep everyone calm if the information has to come out.” The way the woman switched from annoyed with the man to agreeing with his plan was a clear sign that the annoyance was all surface level to begin with. “You go talk to Eric and Praetorian, if I don’t join back up with Woods he’s going to get suspicious,” she raised a hand before he could even try to remind her to keep quiet before she turned away from him to go find the older Marine.[/div][/div]

missespeon5231_wave.png
Julia

"Great!"
The Espeon smiles and turns to Eric as he walks over. Sans answers his question for her and she nods in agreement. "Sans will be our trombone player, and I'll have you..."

She thinks for a moment. "We'll do a duet. With a trombone. It's unconventional but it'll work~"

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool (Sans) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric)

"Zombie in a tin can?"

tumblr_inline_n9mdwmX7Rz1s81zze.png

"Ouch!" Jason snarked in a mock offended tone, even gesturing his hand towards his chest to further the sarcastic remark. He listened to the rest of her words and only nodded slowly in response to indicate his own agreement. As she walked off he was about to remind her to be quiet once more, but the held up hand was enough indication to not press the matter further. Though, still...

giphy.gif

As if just to fuck with her one last time, just to push that final "fuck you" nail into the holy grail of assoholic bitchiness coffin, made up of only the finest go fuck yourself material, Jason would cup both hands over his mouth (or at least, where his mouth would be if it wasn't for the red tin can he wore), and yelled so loud that almost everyone close to them could hear it, which he hoped would include Frank.

"TELL YOUR BOYFRIEND I SAID HI!"

And with that, Jason had already spun on a heel to go off and find both Praetorian and Eric. Well, more accurately, he snapped his fingers in the air to get their attention because quite frankly, Jason didn't really vibe with talking to most of the people here. And by most, that pretty much meant everyone who he wasn't required to talk to for business reasons. "Eric! Praetorian! Get your asses over here!" He called out, hoping they would hear him and come in the immediate to avoid any further interaction with literally anyone else here.

Nightwisher Nightwisher CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow GearBlade654 GearBlade654 FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla

Flustered.jpg

Eric

Hoo, boy. I get to sing with my guildmaster. Surely she can take the lead. My voice doesn't sound great. At least it's not an instrument part...

One problem still remains, though. "Um... guildmaster? What are we going to sing?" I ask, averting my eyes out of the sheer nervousness from having to do this. But alas, I have a hero that comes to my aid, my red knight in shining armor. And like any hero from a fictional story would say:

"Eric! Praetorian! Get your asses over here!"

"Ah..." I look over to Jason, anxiety... still rising, son of a female Herdier. "I-I'll be right back, Julia. Just, um, tell me what we're singing through your telepathy, okay?" I scuttle off to where the Red Hood is, my head bowed as I approach. "H-hey, Mr. Jason. What did you need me for?"

--

Interactions:

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Jason Todd)

Surroundings:

EVERYONE

SPARK-001, designation Praetorian
Actions: Moving to Red Hood ( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )
20190517074654_1 (2) (1).jpg
The SPARK had patiently been standing there, waiting for a response when Red Hood loudly called for the machine. Praetorian's audio sensors had heard Jason snap his fingers.
Praetorian wasted a grant total of zero seconds to turn around and head over to Red Hood. When the SPARK got to Red Hood, it was quick to speak.
"SPARK unit Praetorian is alert with all sensors at maximum sensitivity, Operative Todd."
"Awaiting further input."

Users who are viewing this thread